PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Phil makes me laugh

Bobmuhthol
09-08-2004, 05:08 PM
There's some seven year old on Dr. Phil who is on the show simply because he is "smart." There were basically two reasons given: his (queer) speech patterns, and because he has read two Harry Potter books.

When interviewed, he said, "I think I'm different than everyone else because I'm really smart."

Later, his father said that he came home crying because some kid punched him in the stomach. He also cries when things do not go exactly the way he wants.

I wish he was 7 years older so I could kick his ass. This needed to be shared.

Wezas
09-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Dr. Phil's son is doing that "Life Makeover" show on one of the networks. He's just as much of a pompous ass as his dad.

SpunGirl
09-08-2004, 05:15 PM
There are times I totally agree with Dr. Phil and there are times I want to punch him in the nose. I usually have it one while I'm getting ready for work, and the other day there was a girl who had had a five-year internet relationship with her "fiance" but had never met him in real life. He totally pwned her dumb ass.

-K

Souzy
09-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
There are times I totally agree with Dr. Phil and there are times I want to punch him in the nose. I usually have it one while I'm getting ready for work, and the other day there was a girl who had had a five-year internet relationship with her "fiance" but had never met him in real life. He totally pwned her dumb ass.

-K

LOL!!!!!! Damn I was gonna post another comment to this, but lolz, you know. What ever...that's funny stuff. Wow.:wow:

SpunGirl
09-08-2004, 05:33 PM
I can imagine what you might be raring up to say there, Lalana. Parallels a person we can all think of, no?

-K

Souzy
09-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
I can imagine what you might be raring up to say there, Lalana. Parallels a person we can all think of, no?

-K

OMG! Get out of my brain!!!!!! lolololololz! You got it girl.