Psykos
09-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Cause I'm bored, if you all can't tell.

And because Brauden sucks.

If there name isn't listed post it.

Kthx

Chadj
09-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Zyllah gets my vote. It's pretty obvious. She's always a bitch, and she's the only GM that I dislike. I've had countless bad dealings with her.

Chadj
09-07-2004, 09:01 PM
btw, ranking my favourite GM's:

Khaladon (Love the gingerbread house man)
Andraste
Hunterliegh
Zilana
Roxia
Sirina
Emeradan
Brauden <-- scared me when I ran the .break GS script.

I've never had any interactions with Vaschka
Mitra
mindra
Mikos

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by Chadj]

Nakiro
09-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Quaba needs to be listed, though he may just be a mod. I can't remember.

Psykos
09-07-2004, 09:04 PM
He's just a GH -- And an idiot, he also mods the market folders.

Betheny
09-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Chadj, you're an asshole.

That breakgs script thing is still making me laugh out loud. Oh god, too funny.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

:worship: Bob

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Amaron
09-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Soraya should be on your poll... she is the only gm I have had a bad interaction with.

Brauden pisses me off sometime but mostly I think they are doing a great job...

my favorites are
(was) Hunterleigh
Andraste
Khaladon
sirina
Mitra
mindra
Mikos
Roxia
zilana
Elbrion

I do not know the new ones that well...

J
I have not had too much interaction with others

Chadj
09-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Shit i forgot a few! Gotta update my list!

Betheny
09-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Mignon is cool. I really like Elbrion.

MrFeature
09-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Truncheon is the lamest GM.
http://www.alexsoftware.com/gs4/lame.txt

09-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Khaladon, Andraste, period.

edited to add: As being kick-ass awesome GMs, I aint got no beef with any GMs on the real.

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

Kadumi
wtf do you fellas do to have so much gm interaction? I've only met a few and it was for game bugs.

I like Khaladon, Andraste, and Emeradan. Quabu isn't so bad, in my one dealing with him. What happened to Hunterliegh? I liked her too...

Psykos
But notice what moron was behind him being a moron, The Brauden. I wish Simutronics was public too -- some of the lame shit that goes on would come to an end. Brauden is a fucktard. Google him to see his all powerful simucon pics

also..

On an unrelated note...

the Gm's have a website...

http://www.mooville.net/

http://melissa.mooville.net/

Nakiro
09-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Mignon is cool. I really like Elbrion.

She used to be the empath laison.

Then one day on the offical boards in the Warrior Empath folder she had the gull to say that she'd be satisfied with empaths as long as they can heal.

This was prior to 1106 or even the thought thereof.

So now she never posts or comments and feels dissassociated.

Galleazzo
09-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Anyone who has a lady fired because she won't put out for him any more ...

EXCUSE ME, THIS IS THE TWENTY-FIRST FUCKING CENTURY!

Brauden is therefore the King Suck GM of all time.

Mistomeer
09-07-2004, 10:00 PM
Zyllah is the biggest bitch on staff.
The end.

Chadj
09-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer
Zyllah is the biggest bitch on staff.
The end.

By far. She's the only GM I dislike in any way, shape, or form.

Psykos
09-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Burn Brauden Burn.

PeaceDisturbance
09-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Masters.... For some reason that made me laugh.

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Syberus
09-07-2004, 11:09 PM
I didn't read everyone's list.. but my least favorite GM has to be Stealth

Nakiro
09-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Why Stealth?

TheRoseLady
09-07-2004, 11:31 PM
Yet another useless set of posts by Psykos. You trying to get your post count up?

All the GMs have jobs to do, they are human beings and have moods just like the rest of us. Some are a bit more anal than I would like, but I don't have to deal with them all the time so I overlook it.

In the case of Zyllah, she's a very nice person. I think that GMs sometimes forget that the world isn't going to come to an end if someone accidentally says shit. It seems that some totally lose a grip on what it's like being a player and take their duties entirely too seriously.

I didn't vote for any of them. And if I was even inclined to, I would vote for Sirina because she just keeps running bow/archer merchants because apparently all of her characters are bowyers.

:blah:

-Rosie

TheRoseLady
09-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Nakiro
Why Stealth?

I love Stealth. He's not only hot in person, but he's gotten a lot of nice stuff done for the game. CMans anyone?

:bananahit:

Makkah
09-08-2004, 12:00 AM
GM Kitrina r0x.

rht

Amaron
09-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Restating...

Soraya is my least favorite... she is the only gm I have had bad interactions with.

J

Syberus
09-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Stealth because he thought it'd be a good idea to give me a warning and pull me for killing someone that attacked me while he was watching. It took me half an hour to pwn him into apologizing and removing the warn.

Latrinsorm
09-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
Anyone who has a lady fired because she won't put out for him any more ...

EXCUSE ME, THIS IS THE TWENTY-FIRST FUCKING CENTURY!

Brauden is therefore the King Suck GM of all time. Uh, what? Are you talking about Whatley?

kheldarin
09-08-2004, 01:41 AM
I haven't interected with ANY GMs' at all.

Nieninque
09-08-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady And if I was even inclined to, I would vote for Sirina because she just keeps running bow/archer merchants because apparently all of her characters are bowyers.

That would put her on my list of favourites :)

Edited to add: She also does a lot more than that, BTW

[Edited on 8-9-04 by Nieninque]

LordSagan
09-08-2004, 06:24 AM
Sayzor was the worst GM ever.

Satira
09-08-2004, 06:56 AM
My favorites are Mitra and Jharra.

Mitra was sooo nice when I met her in person.

Galleazzo
09-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Psykos
http://www.alexsoftware.com/gs4/ has sweet shit in the DIR I went through some of those files and man, what a wanker that asshole is. Any time anyone casts anything at him, they did it for NO REASON, and any time he casts at anyone else, they were bugging him and he's a lord and gets to do that.

What a pussy.

StrayRogue
09-08-2004, 07:17 AM
Yes, Qahaar is a little baby when it comes to having his ass handed to him. Like many other kids in the game, I can't wait for his ass to go back to school this september.

Psykos
09-08-2004, 07:38 AM
:cry: Tissue for your issue beyotch? :cry:

Don't try to pick a fight with me, I'm not on your level oh young jedi.

Kthx.

Originally posted by TheRoseLady
Yet another useless set of posts by Psykos. You trying to get your post count up?

All the GMs have jobs to do, they are human beings and have moods just like the rest of us. Some are a bit more anal than I would like, but I don't have to deal with them all the time so I overlook it.

In the case of Zyllah, she's a very nice person. I think that GMs sometimes forget that the world isn't going to come to an end if someone accidentally says shit. It seems that some totally lose a grip on what it's like being a player and take their duties entirely too seriously.

I didn't vote for any of them. And if I was even inclined to, I would vote for Sirina because she just keeps running bow/archer merchants because apparently all of her characters are bowyers.

-Rosie :cry:

Mistomeer
09-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady

-Rosie

So, even though the post is "useless," you felt the need to not only read it, but also to take part by telling us who you think is the lamest GM.

Mistomeer
09-08-2004, 07:51 AM

the Gm's have a website...

http://www.mooville.net/

http://melissa.mooville.net/

Heh. Haven't been there in awhile.

Psykos
09-08-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm just glad to see that Brauden is in a healthy first place.

Imma email this thread to his play.net address =P jk.

BTW: Mistomeer is Brauden

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by Psykos]

Parkbandit
09-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by LordSagan
Sayzor was the worst GM ever.

I completely agree. He was the biggest bastard ever who thought he could steal from another rogue anytime he wanted.

Oh wait, that may have been his PC.

:P

Parkbandit
09-08-2004, 08:15 AM
:cry: Tissue for your issue beyotch? :cry:

Don't try to pick a fight with me, I'm not on your level oh young jedi.

Kthx.

You're probably better off fucking with me Lycain.. she'll bury you. I'll only make you cry.

Psykos
09-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Stupid bitch, read the avatar thread, and stop calling me Lycain, its getting old now. Kthx.

Parkbandit
09-08-2004, 08:30 AM
Stupid bitch, read the avatar thread, and stop calling me Lycain, its getting old now. Kthx. :smug:

TheRoseLady
09-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque

Originally posted by TheRoseLady And if I was even inclined to, I would vote for Sirina because she just keeps running bow/archer merchants because apparently all of her characters are bowyers.

That would put her on my list of favourites :)

Edited to add: She also does a lot more than that, BTW

[Edited on 8-9-04 by Nieninque]

And here you were among my top three favorite posters. Guess it's a downgrade for you.

Filthy bow users. :lolwave:

-Rosie

Nieninque
09-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLadyAnd here you were among my top three favorite posters. Guess it's a downgrade for you.

Filthy bow users. :lolwave:

-Rosie

Wow! Downgraded or not, to be in your top three at all is some accolade(sp?)

Go me! :D

TheRoseLady
09-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Mistomeer
So, even though the post is "useless," you felt the need to not only read it, but also to take part by telling us who you think is the lamest GM.

This happens all day long on the PC, wake up Mistomeer.

-Rosie

Psykos
09-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Nieninque what country are you from? Beacuse you're constantly spelling words wrong, just wondering..

HarmNone
09-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Nieninque what country are you from? Beacuse you're constantly spelling words wrong, just wondering..

Umm...she spelled accolade correctly. YOU, on the other hand, spelled "because" wrongly. :)

Now, if we need a spelling/grammar coach, we'll get in contact with you. Right now, Bob serves that purpose. That is, he serves that purpose until we decide we've had enough of him serving that purpose. :D

To make things crystal clear...we don't need spelling/grammar corrections here. Thank you ever so much!

HarmNone, ornery this morning

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by HarmNone]

Nieninque
09-08-2004, 10:42 AM

Which words have I spelled wrongly?

HarmNone
09-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Get back on topic. :blndwhip:

HarmNone

Psykos
09-08-2004, 10:50 AM
I also don't think the argument that Gm's are people holds very well...

the PAYING CUSTOMERS of their service are people as well, and the usual but not always power trip that many GM's go on is not very becoming of any business. Once again, I wish Simutronics would go public.

Tsa`ah
09-08-2004, 11:01 AM
The paying customer card is over played.

Read the fucking rules, play by the fucking rules and you'll never have to worry about a GM.

99% of all the bitching about GMs is because people think that because of the money paid, they don't have to follow the rules.

.5% of the bitching about GMs is not enforcing rules or power trips.

The other .5% is because of god awful ignorant people becoming GMs.

Just using your posting habits as a comparison to your potential playing habits, I would think you fall in the 99% group.

09-08-2004, 11:02 AM
GMs are generally very professional and help the customer out pretty well. 95% of the time, the customer is completely wrong. The other 5% of the time the GMs are too preoccupied by the enormous amount of cock in their mouths to see the mistakes they make.

- Arkans

Iriscience
09-08-2004, 11:05 AM
All GMs are lame.

Khaladon is alright though.
http://www.alexsoftware.com/samcam/logs/khaladon.txt

Psykos
09-08-2004, 11:07 AM
I have to agree, I don't think the Paying customer card is over played, afterall -- We are paying customers. :)

Parkbandit
09-08-2004, 11:30 AM
I have to agree, I don't think the Paying customer card is over played, afterall -- We are paying customers. :)

Please re-read Tsa`ah's post because you clearly didn't understand.

His premise is that 99% of the people who bitch about how horrible GMs are, are the same people that are not following the set rules of the game. Because you pay does not give you the "right" to ignore or circumvent these rules.

And as long as you played the game.. I would think you should know this.

:)

Warriorbird
09-08-2004, 11:41 AM
I think Brauden should stick to coding. He's written some neat stuff. The customer service bit is just so not his strong area. I don't have any visceral hate towards him or anything, I just wish he never talked to anybody.

As for the other GMs/GH up there... none of em have ever offended me.

Fission
09-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Soraya should be on that list. She's the CHE GM, but doesn't do squat compared to the PRO one. Every bad GM interaction I've had has been with her - she's been rude and condescending every last time.

Amaron
09-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Fission
Soraya should be on that list. She's the CHE GM, but doesn't do squat compared to the PRO one. Every bad GM interaction I've had has been with her - she's been rude and condescending every last time.

You too? Yeah!! join the club I have had the same experience. She is the only gm who pisses me off.

Pro's have it so good with Mitra and Sirina. It has been mentioned at a few of my house meetings that we need to make a house pro so we can get events done without hassle.

ps. I need to add Jharra to my good list! and Tillmont.

J

TheRoseLady
09-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Amaron

Originally posted by Fission

You too? Yeah!! join the club I have had the same experience. She is the only gm who pisses me off.

Pro's have it so good with Mitra and Sirina. It has been mentioned at a few of my house meetings that we need to make a house pro so we can get events done without hassle.

ps. I need to add Jharra to my good list! and Tillmont.

J

Damn, still having issues with the CHE GM? Kristing was MIA for months and getting anything was basically almost impossible. She even failed to do the financial things for endowments which meant that the houses didn't get their interest. When I called her on it, she acted like she wasn't going to fix it. At the time, our house was not fully endowed and relied on that interest in order to meet the financial goals.

Seems like such a shame that the free work and efforts of the CHE are so not appreciated by TPTB.

-Just Rosie

Methais
09-08-2004, 04:55 PM
<<The recently pwned Hunterliegh>>

Can someone tell me about this pwning? Was she not letting Whatley give it to her in the ass or something or what happened?

SpunGirl
09-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Read the "Soo...." thread, Methais.

I forgot Jharra. The Gloummerick merchant was one of the coolest things I've ever seen a GM do.

-K

Artha
09-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Zyllah is a bad GM.

09-08-2004, 06:51 PM
who the fuck voted for Khaladon as being a bad gm? :rant:

Warriorbird
09-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Yeah! Brauden must win!

Chelle
09-08-2004, 07:10 PM
I couldnt find one to vote for either because my interactions have been okay with them, or I don't know them.

I loved Brauden, Andraste, and Valyxia, though. They were always cool with my characters.

Joe
09-08-2004, 07:54 PM
I haven't voted, but I find it "cute" that we've got all these votes, but not many explanations as to the reasons behind them. Like Hunterleigh...2 votes for her, but no reasons why. What gives?

Snapp
09-08-2004, 08:04 PM
I haven't had bad (or any in most cases) interactions with any of the ones listed, so I didn't vote. I've only had beef with one GM and I think he's gone now.. don't really remember his name except that it began with an O.

HouseofElves
09-08-2004, 09:04 PM
There are some GMs I adore and who truly make the game worth playing for me. There are some I really look up to. And there are some who just make me laugh. I agree that they are all doing their job and some are just better at certain areas than others(Brauden is a good example).

...though the overzealous moderating has to stop. It has gotten to the point where it is just bullshit. We are paying customers, not children.

TheRoseLady
09-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves
...though the overzealous moderating has to stop. It has gotten to the point where it is just bullshit. We are paying customers, not children.

Ysbail was clearly the absolute worst at yanking and redirecting posts. Complaining to her then board manager was useless. We were directed to send our concerns to the Board Mgr who promptly ignored them. I never once heard back, and it took a lot to bother to complain.

I find Emeradan to be rather good at moderating. And on a positive note, Brauden seems to have polished up on being a little kinder and gentler on the boards.

-Just Rosie

Betheny
09-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Methais

Can someone tell me about this pwning? Was she not letting Whatley give it to her in the ass or something or what happened?

I find it amusing that you can get away with saying this, but my statement of 'Working with people you're involved with is a bad idea" got me four pages of flamed. What the FUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Latrinsorm
09-08-2004, 09:29 PM
I find it amusing that you can get away with saying this, but my statement of 'Working with people you're involved with is a bad idea" got me four pages of flamed. What the FUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!? Maybe it's just me, but you don't sound very amused.

Betheny
09-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

I find it amusing that you can get away with saying this, but my statement of 'Working with people you're involved with is a bad idea" got me four pages of flamed. What the FUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!? Maybe it's just me, but you don't sound very amused.

I'm amused, like Jesus was amused when they WHIPPED HIM FOR HOURS AND THEN KILLED HIM.

Mistomeer
09-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Methais

She confessed, to him, her undying love for you and your big plastic sword.

Joe
09-08-2004, 10:44 PM
"...though the overzealous moderating has to stop. It has gotten to the point where it is just bullshit. We are paying customers, not children. "

Hrm...some of the posters on the official boards act like children. Guess they're getting treated like children.

HouseofElves
09-08-2004, 11:03 PM
And sometimes they just want to be like, "Hey, I have a nice shop!" or "Hey, I think this certain group needs to chill!" And then someone like Q comes in and freaks out. Moderating--to a point is fine and needed. It is the CRAP YOU MADE A REFERENCE TO THIS (game, drug, theme, person) YOU MUST DIE!!!

Just sad.

09-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Andraste's keep is off the hizzle :foshizzle:

It's got a telescope and cool stuff in it.

Methais
09-08-2004, 11:32 PM
<<I've only had beef with one GM and I think he's gone now.. don't really remember his name except that it began with an O. >>

Probably (N)Ophion.

Latrinsorm
09-09-2004, 12:17 AM
I'm amused, like Jesus was amused when they WHIPPED HIM FOR HOURS AND THEN KILLED HIM. See, again, I'm not really sensing amusement. :D

Warriorbird
09-09-2004, 12:25 AM
Eh. When I see Mods being blatantly OOC in their own folders... I really don't think it's overzealous modding. In addition, when you have a senior GM who violates the board rules...well... I suppose you have part of the explanation for my vote then, Joe.

SpunGirl
09-09-2004, 04:42 AM
Also, I fail to see how Hunterleigh was pwned. If anything, she pwned Whatley by dumping him and then bringing out his inner crybaby.

-K

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2004, 04:44 AM
If I fired someone and they said, "Oh no he fired me because I broke up with him!!!" I'd probably consider myself the pwner.

Guess who still has a job.

SpunGirl
09-09-2004, 04:45 AM
She comes out looking much better, IMO.

-K

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 04:46 AM
I agree, Spun. The one "pwned" here was certainly not Hunterleigh. As for the job, who the hell would want it? ;)

HarmNone wouldn't want a GM job!

Bobmuhthol
09-09-2004, 04:48 AM
<<HarmNone wouldn't want a GM job!>>

What about President and CEO of a corporation?

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 04:49 AM
I've already got that one. It ain't all it's cracked up to be, Bob. ;)

HarmNone

SpunGirl
09-09-2004, 04:49 AM
We could always plot the overthrowing of the current CEO and replace him with our own candidate, HN.... MUAHAHAHAHAH. It would be like a Simutronics revolution.

-K

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 04:54 AM
Gah! I think I'd rather be thrown into a pit of Artha's spideys, Spun! It would take years to get all the high drama down to even a dull roar! :shudder:

You can't compare the position of CEO of a private corporation to that of any employee, Bob. The CEO of a private firm cannot be fired. Any employee can. However, such firings should never be done on a freaking whim. That just shows that the CEO is not qualified to be a CEO in anything other than his own firm. That way, his job is protected. In a publicly owned firm, such behavior would have him job-hunting with his hat in his hands.

HarmNone thinks Whatley showed himself to be an ass

Methais
09-09-2004, 04:54 AM
Being fired from an off-site GM job isn't exactly gonna send you into poverty Bob. You might not be able to buy that extra pack of gum at the end of the month, or can't super size your meal, but that's about it.

I made more money shoveling peoples' driveways in the winter when I was 10 years old than GMs probably make each month. Being a GM is more of a hobby than a job in my opinion. I'd wager Whatley is crying more over being dumped than she is over losing her "job".

I doubt this will get answered, but I have to ask her anyway:

Does Dave snort a lot of coke or does he just always have that super-bugged-out-holy-shit-I-just-snorted-an-8-ball-all-by-myself-in-5-minutes look on his face all the time?

Tsa`ah
09-09-2004, 04:59 AM
That's the "holy shit I got laid" look followed by the "holy shit I'm getting laid again in the near future" look followed by the "holy shit she said yes" look followed by the "holy shit I can keep getting laid" look followed by the "holy shit and she's a hottie" look.

I think drugs would have killed him at that point in his life.

Psykos
09-09-2004, 06:21 AM
And I'm the one thats constantly accused of taking topics offhand and using vulgar words.

I love you.

Psykos.

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 06:38 AM
And I'm the one thats constantly accused of taking topics offhand and using vulgar words.

I love you.

Psykos.

Heh. The thread has not really been pulled off topic, Psykos. It's still talking about the same thing; albiet, loosely. ;)

As far as the vulgar language goes, it is tolerated on these boards, to a degree. There is a big difference between using such language in a sentence, and stringing dirty words together just for the sake of seeing them in print. :smilegrin:

Now, quit worrying about what has already happened, and start concentrating on what can happen. You can have fun on these boards, just like the rest of us. Or, if you would rather, you can complain. It's up to you.:smug:

HarmNone, the ever helpful...yup

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by HarmNone]

Psykos
09-09-2004, 06:43 AM
HarmNone,

I wish you'd marry me. I'd pay for the wedding and everything.

<3 <3 <3

Psykos

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 07:02 AM
Hee! You have no idea how high-maintenance I am, Psykos! :rofl:

HarmNone...really, really high-maintenance

09-09-2004, 09:06 AM
So I wonder what position Joe holds on staff

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
So I wonder what position Joe holds on staff

I dunno that he does hold such a position, Ranger. I do know that I agree with him.

There are rules for posting on the official boards. Those rules are available for everyone to read. If you don't like the rules, you don't have to post there. If you break the rules, the PTB of the boards have the right to take action against you.

It's really that simple. :shrug:

HarmNone

09-09-2004, 09:27 AM
HN IS ONE OF THEM!!!!

Warriorbird
09-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Moderator, D?

:grins:

DeV
09-09-2004, 10:57 AM
HarmNone,

<3 <3 <3

Psykos Get in line, buddy.

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
HN IS ONE OF THEM!!!!

Heh. I think even Simu has more sense than that, Ranger! :D

HarmNone would decimate the population and enjoy doing it! Hmmmm....:!:

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold

HarmNone,

<3 <3 <3

Psykos Get in line, buddy.

Hmmm. If I can get enough people interested, I might just be able to move to Utah, engage in polygamy, and never have to work again! By Jove, I think I've got it!:lol:

Ish. On second thought, does Utah allow a woman to have more than one husband/wife, or is that questionable pleasure defined only for those of the male persuasion?

Foiled again, dammit!

HarmNone, workin' in the coal mine...

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by HarmNone]

Joe
09-09-2004, 02:12 PM
""So I wonder what position Joe holds on staff """

Keep wondering...it'll be a cold day in hell if anyone at Simu ever sees an application for any of their jobs from me, especially after what they did to Hunter.

Heh...and I made the top of page 5. :)

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by Joe]

Psykos
09-09-2004, 02:35 PM
I think its safe to say now that Brauden has a special place in many of our hearts.

Kinda shocked by all the Khaladon votes though -- He's really active though I guess -- Any stories?

Psykos

Amaron
09-09-2004, 03:29 PM
I can't vote for any of them because the only one I dislike is not on there.

J

TheRoseLady
09-09-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
That's the "holy shit I got laid" look followed by the "holy shit I'm getting laid again in the near future" look followed by the "holy shit she said yes" look followed by the "holy shit I can keep getting laid" look followed by the "holy shit and she's a hottie" look.

I think drugs would have killed him at that point in his life.

:lolwave:

I just had surgery and my staples are HURTING because of you Tsa`ah. If I have to go back to the hospital, I'm sending you a bill.

Dhuul
10-19-2004, 08:42 PM
SEND[Soraya] Im asking you to refrain from OOC chatter. And yes, "pimp" is OOC

So what do we call those masters of the ladies of the night, such as the Raging Thrak?

Dhuul
10-19-2004, 08:46 PM
me reporting the name Jewlianni:

SEND[Khaladon] For??? If your trying to connect that to the former Mayor of New York and my personal choice for 2008 in the GOP ticket, its a huge stretch

SpunGirl
10-19-2004, 10:51 PM
"Jewlianni" looks like a female name to me. What kind of character was it?

-K

Dhuul
10-19-2004, 10:59 PM
i know it was male

dark elf sorc probably

but giulianni (sp) is mayor of NY and NY has lots of jews so I thought it was a joke, and funny that Khaladon didn't get it

SpunGirl
10-19-2004, 11:01 PM
How do you know it was a male? If it was "probably" a dark elf sorc, you didn't see him/her, right? Sometimes people just make up dumb names that seem like a pun but actually aren't.

I don't see how that in any way makes Khaladon worthy of appearing in the "lamest GM" thread. If he LCI'd that character they'd probably show up here bitching about it.

-K

Scott
10-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Dhuul
i know it was male

dark elf sorc probably

but giulianni (sp) is mayor of NY and NY has lots of jews so I thought it was a joke, and funny that Khaladon didn't get it

No, I saw Jewlianni today... it's a female.

Dhuul
10-19-2004, 11:02 PM
my bad

SpunGirl
10-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Probably just some fourteen-year-old girl who likes jewels or something:P Speaking of, I traded in my old 1/4 carat diamond studs today for bigger ones. Anyone wanna see pictures? :P

-K