PDA

View Full Version : sloot, the real deal

SpiffyJr
10-31-2013, 09:36 AM
I'm the author of sloot, the original, and it's currently the one I maintain. All iterations (sloot3, sloot4, etc) are forks from old (and slower) code. I'd highly suggest everyone just update to sloot (original) and report bugs here. Feature requests are also accepted. I'm mostly interested in features that the sloot derivatives have that sloot proper is missing so that we can just get rid of all the extra versions.

I'll keep a list of each below until I get fancy and create a GitHub repository.

Feature Requests
None yet!

Bugs
None known!

Soulance
10-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Here's another one... I was selling in Sol at the Tower (which I believe is the consignment? Or is it the alchemist?) and received this message with a stop and exit.

Exception: can't convert nil into Array
sloot:1085:in `+'
--- Lich: sloot has exited.

The odd thing was, I went back to the North Market and restarted the script... It worked just fine then with no issues.

mrjrd222
10-31-2013, 11:14 AM
Every now and then it'll work too quickly and miss an item from the last thing I looted (using the search all dead option). For a while I was using sloot3 and if I accidentally hit loot while stuff was in the room I'd have to wait forever (cause it was so slow).

Glad I switched back to the original sloot a month ago. It really is quicker.

As of today (and I think today only) disks are coffins and it won't put anything in them... Stupid Halloween!

SpiffyJr
10-31-2013, 11:16 AM
Here's another one... I was selling in Sol at the Tower (which I believe is the consignment? Or is it the alchemist?) and received this message with a stop and exit.

Exception: can't convert nil into Array
sloot:1085:in `+'

The odd thing was, I went back to the North Market and restarted the script... It worked just fine then with no issues.

This should be fixed. I really should test new code first...

SpiffyJr
10-31-2013, 11:17 AM
Every now and then it'll work too quickly and miss an item from the last thing I looted (using the search all dead option). For a while I was using sloot3 and if I accidentally hit loot while stuff was in the room I'd have to wait forever (cause it was so slow).

Glad I switched back to the original sloot a month ago. It really is quicker.

As of today (and I think today only) disks are coffins and it won't put anything in them... Stupid Halloween!

The only reason it would miss something is because GameObj.loot isn't updated yet which, I suppose, is possible. I could add a delay but obviously I don't want to do that. I'm going to have to consult Tillmen on if what I said is possible.

mrjrd222
10-31-2013, 11:34 AM
It'll pick up the item if I hit sloot again after it's gone through the first time... Quick example (next time it happens I will post the log):

run sloot
Loot thing1
nothing

Loot thing2
diamond

Loot thing3
chest

sloot picks up and stows diamond
end sloot

run sloot
sloot picks up and stows chest
end sloot

Soulance
10-31-2013, 12:45 PM
Here's another issue I've run into and get stuck at the locksmith in Sol...

[sloot]>get #98200459
You gather the remaining 513 coins from inside your thanot trunk.
>
[sloot]>put my trunk in #60335
>
As you place an engraved thanot trunk into an iron-bound driftwood wastebarrel you feel pleased with yourself at having cleaned up the surrounding area.
>
[sloot]>get #98200458
You remove an engraved thanot trunk from in an iron-bound driftwood wastebarrel.
>
[sloot]>ring bell
>
You ring the brass bell, but Jyhm ignores you. Either get a chest in one of your hands so he can look at it, or else ORDER something.
>
--- Exception: can't convert nil into String
sloot:1175:in `+'
Let me know if you need more info. I do not have loot all checked and it only happens occasionally. Could it be from possible lag or poor inet connection?

Tillmen
10-31-2013, 03:02 PM
The only reason it would miss something is because GameObj.loot isn't updated yet which, I suppose, is possible. I could add a delay but obviously I don't want to do that. I'm going to have to consult Tillmen on if what I said is possible.

That's probably possible, and also the reason loot.lic creates fake GameObj's when they're not found in GameObj.loot. Get a real loot script!

SpiffyJr
10-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Here's another issue I've run into and get stuck at the locksmith in Sol...

[sloot]>get #98200459
You gather the remaining 513 coins from inside your thanot trunk.
>
[sloot]>put my trunk in #60335
>
As you place an engraved thanot trunk into an iron-bound driftwood wastebarrel you feel pleased with yourself at having cleaned up the surrounding area.
>
[sloot]>get #98200458
You remove an engraved thanot trunk from in an iron-bound driftwood wastebarrel.
>
[sloot]>ring bell
>
You ring the brass bell, but Jyhm ignores you. Either get a chest in one of your hands so he can look at it, or else ORDER something.
>
--- Exception: can't convert nil into String
sloot:1175:in `+'
Let me know if you need more info. I do not have loot all checked and it only happens occasionally. Could it be from possible lag or poor inet connection?
Fixt, and stuff.

waywardgs
10-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Is there a way to add specific items it otherwise would ignore? I.E. the crystal weapons in OTF?

SpiffyJr
10-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Is there a way to add specific items it otherwise would ignore? I.E. the crystal weapons in OTF?

Wat? You have to remember that in my ~20 years of off and on Gemstone play I've never been higher than level 50 (and counting).

Soulance
10-31-2013, 09:52 PM
Fixt, and stuff.
Ahhhh, you know my raising technique...

Soulance
10-31-2013, 10:11 PM
Still seeing an issue during sales, more so on one character and not the other even though I'm pretty sure the settings for both are the same other than the containers. But the problem comes in when one box gets put in the waste, then gets picked back up again...

[sloot]>put my coffer in #100260
As you place an acid-pitted steel coffer into a battered casket you feel pleased with yourself at having cleaned up the surrounding area.
>
[sloot]>get #99554072
You remove a simple haon coffer from in a battered casket.
>
[sloot]>ring bell
You ring the brass bell, but Larton ignores you. Either get a chest in one of your hands so he can look at it, or else ORDER something.
>
--- Exception: wrong number of arguments (1 for 2)
sloot:58:in `start_script'

SpiffyJr
11-01-2013, 10:27 AM
It's because something is up with that chest. Is it unlocked already? I don't handle locksmith errors very well.

Buckwheet
11-01-2013, 10:34 AM
For some reason it decided to grab the second box from the trash can.

[sloot]>put my coffer in #100260
As you place an acid-pitted steel coffer into a battered casket you feel pleased with yourself at having cleaned up the surrounding area.
>
[sloot]>get #99554072
You remove a simple haon coffer from in a battered casket.
>
[sloot]>ring bell
You ring the brass bell, but Larton ignores you. Either get a chest in one of your hands so he can look at it, or else ORDER something.
>

Soulance
11-01-2013, 12:56 PM
It's because something is up with that chest. Is it unlocked already? I don't handle locksmith errors very well.

As far as I know it was unlocked and looted successfully. It was just tossed in the wastebasket and then retrieved. I didn't check my inventory to see if there was possibly another coffer of the same type in there. Maybe it got confused?

Soulance
11-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Heeeeey SpiffyJr...

Another issue I have seen is that Jewelry is being sold to the Pawnshop and not to the Gemshop. Any way to fix this?

{Kilron's Pawnshop, Front Room}
This little pawnshop is somewhat cheerier than you would expect, presided over by its well-dressed and well-heeled owner, Kilron. A polished white marble counter is set off by freshly whitewashed walls and a highly varnished wood floor. An antique cabinet on the far wall holds several impressive and equally ancient weapons, some precious trinkets, and several items that you cannot identify, except that they seem to glow in different shades of colored light with different intensities. You also see the orange Samrit disk, a slatted wooden case and an oak door.
Also here: Samrit, Dasmik
Obvious exits: out
>
[go2: travel time: 0:00:00]
--- Lich: go2 has exited.
[sloot]>get #107920456
You unload the ora crown from inside one of the compartments within your canvas hiking pack.
>
[sloot]>sell #107920456
You offer to sell your ora crown to the pawnbroker.

Thanks!

lyranni
11-26-2013, 11:51 AM
The original SLoot was always-on looting. I just got the updated SLoot and I have to keep turning it on, so I restored the old one. Is there any way to make an option to have it always-on for those of us who don't use BigShot?

Dugoar
11-27-2013, 11:49 AM
I recently updated from an old version of sloot and I can't seem to get this new version of sloot to pick up stuff if my hands are full. The previous version I had would sheath my weapon before looting.

!>;sloot
--- Lich: sloot is already running (use ;force [scriptname] if desired).
[sloot]>search #155052825
You search the dwarven mugger.
You discard the mugger's useless equipment.
He didn't carry any silver.
He had a star ruby on him!
He had nothing else of value.
A dwarven mugger decays into compost.
!>

If I start the script with a hand empty it works as I would expect.

Also if you are still taking requests, the previous version I was using would put me into stance def automatically. I am find that I got pretty used to that and keep forgetting to go defensive after a fight now :)

SpiffyJr
11-27-2013, 11:59 AM
The issue is that you don't have a lootsack set and it's trying to use the built in stow functions. Sloot would have told you that but I was missing an argument in the call so it died instead. It's fixed but I can't seem to connect to the game.

SpiffyJr
11-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Connected. Try the new version for the fix.

Dugoar
11-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Thank you for the quick turn around. By lootsack are you talking about the stow set container command? Or something in sloot?

EDIT:
Nevermind I figured it out. Guess I never realized lich has a lootsack setting.

Boora
12-11-2013, 08:13 PM
I think the lootsack in sloot needs to be set:

are the appropriate boxes checked for looting? Jewelery has a sack entered?

Otherwise...

droit
12-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Sloot isn't gathering arrows. I've got the box ticked, and I've tried "wooden arrow", "a wooden arrow", "wood arrow", and just plain "arrow" with no success. It doesn't even attempt to gather.

droit
12-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Also, this is happening:

--- Lich: sloot active.
[sloot]>prepare 604
You whisper quietly into the wind, summoning the forces of nature as you prepare Skinning.
Your spell is ready.
>
[sloot]>cast
You gesture.
You feel more nimble.
[ Skinning: +0:01:00, 0:01:00 remaining. ]
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
[sloot]>get curved knife from #203701886
You remove a stout-bladed curved hunting knife from in your weapon harness.
>
[sloot]>skin #204200387
You skinned the polar bear, yielding a polar bear skin.
>
[sloot: failed to put curved knife in harness]
[sloot]>search #204200387
A polar bear trundles in!
>
You search the polar bear.
[sloot]>put #203701888 in #203701864
She had a wooden arrow, a wooden arrow.
She had nothing else of value.
A polar bear decays into a compost of fangs, fur and claws.
>
You put a stout-bladed curved hunting knife in your dusty tunic.
>
[sloot]>get #204204275
You pick up a polar bear skin.
>
[sloot]>put my skin in #203701864
You put a polar bear skin in your dusty tunic.
>
[sloot]>get #203701888
You remove a stout-bladed curved hunting knife from in your dusty tunic.
>

Soulance
12-21-2013, 04:06 PM
I've also had the above happen on occasion. Not sure of the pattern though, but I will keep an eye out. Saw there was a recent update though and downloaded today.

Soulance
01-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Whatever was done in the last update has been causing trouble to my skinning. It keeps telling me that it can't find my skinning weapon. I've changed it around a few times trying full modifiers to minimal ones and no luck. What happened?

masterdtwin
01-13-2014, 07:45 AM
Whatever was done in the last update has been causing trouble to my skinning. It keeps telling me that it can't find my skinning weapon. I've changed it around a few times trying full modifiers to minimal ones and no luck. What happened?

Try specifying just 'knife' or 'dagger' or whatever you use instead of the complete name. If I remember correctly, I had issues with that before.

Dayko
01-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Hey, Spiffy, pal, think you could have sloot stick (as long as you have "self loot"(or whatever it is) checked). So whenever you kill something, it'll automatically loot without you manually typing ;sloot?

masterdtwin
01-21-2014, 07:49 AM
Also, this is happening:

[sloot]>prepare 604
You whisper quietly into the wind, summoning the forces of nature as you prepare Skinning.
Your spell is ready.
>
[sloot]>cast
You gesture.
You feel more nimble.
>
[sloot]>get curved knife from #203701886
>
[sloot]>skin #204200387
You skinned the polar bear, yielding a polar bear skin.
>
[sloot: failed to put curved knife in harness]
[sloot]>search #204200387
A polar bear trundles in!
>
You search the polar bear.
[sloot]>put #203701888 in #203701864
She had a wooden arrow, a wooden arrow.
A polar bear decays into a compost of fangs, fur and claws.
>
You put a stout-bladed curved hunting knife in your dusty tunic.
>
[sloot]>get #204204275
You pick up a polar bear skin.
>
[sloot]>put my skin in #203701864
You put a polar bear skin in your dusty tunic.
>
[sloot]>get #203701888
You remove a stout-bladed curved hunting knife from in your dusty tunic.
>

Okay, you're not the only one having issues with this. I've noticed that the new sloot has some serious wonky issues with containers now. The issue as best I can tell is - Until the script recognizes your individual items it cannot interact with them. That's a horrible description, but here's as best an explanation I can give...

How it works in order:
1. I attempt to use ;sloot
2. It hangs up saying it can't find my skinning dagger, and quits
3. I attempt to use ;sloot
4. It hangs up saying it can't find my skinning dagger, and quits
5. I realize it's doing this, so I Look in my container to verify that my skinning dagger is in there (it is).
6. I attempt to use ;sloot
7. ;sloot works perfectly skinning and everything.

Note: I have also had this apply to other specified containers (i.e. a gempouch, herb satchel, overflow container, etc) that I had not previously interacted with.

The temporary solution - When you login each time, make sure that you interact with each of your items ;sloot uses. I haven't actually verified if this works yet, but I do know that interacting with the dagger causes ;sloot to recognize it.

I hope this helps people - and hopefully Spiffy can take a look at it and maybe get it fixed permanently.

masterdtwin
01-24-2014, 08:29 AM
Okay, you're not the only one having issues with this. I've noticed that the new sloot has some serious wonky issues with containers now. The issue as best I can tell is - Until the script recognizes your individual items it cannot interact with them. That's a horrible description, but here's as best an explanation I can give...

How it works in order:
1. I attempt to use ;sloot
2. It hangs up saying it can't find my skinning dagger, and quits
3. I attempt to use ;sloot
4. It hangs up saying it can't find my skinning dagger, and quits
5. I realize it's doing this, so I Look in my container to verify that my skinning dagger is in there (it is).
6. I attempt to use ;sloot
7. ;sloot works perfectly skinning and everything.

Note: I have also had this apply to other specified containers (i.e. a gempouch, herb satchel, overflow container, etc) that I had not previously interacted with.

The temporary solution - When you login each time, make sure that you interact with each of your items ;sloot uses. I haven't actually verified if this works yet, but I do know that interacting with the dagger causes ;sloot to recognize it.

I hope this helps people - and hopefully Spiffy can take a look at it and maybe get it fixed permanently.

Spiffy, Could you take a look at this please? I keep getting the same issue (and probably others too) even with the most recent updates.

Again, to clarify the issue. Until you interact (touch, look, poke, whatever) with an item/container ;sloot will not be able to use that item/container and will give the error [;sloot faild to find XXX for category YYY] or something like that.

mighty1u2
01-24-2014, 09:12 AM
I have gotten this issue.

SpiffyJr
01-24-2014, 09:50 AM
Yea, I've noticed that. I'm going to add something to do the look for you. I'll post an update soon'ish.

masterdtwin
01-24-2014, 10:47 AM
I have gotten this issue.

It will only appear if you use multiple containers, skinning, and other things. My guess is you use it for very little other than looking and tossing things in your cloak and pack. I could be wrong obviously, but it's a fairly educated guess.

Yea, I've noticed that. I'm going to add something to do the look for you. I'll post an update soon'ish.

Thanks!

SpiffyJr
01-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Posted an update. Try now?

droit
01-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Sometimes sloot casts 604 twice.

[sloot]>sigil of resolve
You experience a momentary flash of insight on how to best overcome nature's obstacles.
[sloot]>prepare 604
[ Sigil of Resolve: +0:01:30, 0:01:30 remaining. ]
>You whisper quietly into the wind, summoning the forces of nature as you prepare Skinning.
Your spell is ready.
>
[sloot]>cast
You gesture.
You feel more nimble.
>
>
[sloot]>prepare 604
Your spell is ready.
>
[sloot]>cast
You gesture.
You feel more nimble.
[ Skinning: +0:01:00, 0:01:56 remaining. ]
>
[sloot]>get #46666709 from #46666707
>
[sloot]>skin #46886030
You skinned the caedera, yielding a caedera skin.
>
[sloot]>put my knife in #46666707
You put a stout-bladed curved hunting knife in your weapon harness.
>
[sloot]>search #46886030
>
You plunge your hand into the grisly bowels of the caedera, your arm becoming slick with ichor. Your hand finally contacts something solid, and you withdraw your arm to find a pungent piece of caederine in your grasp!
The caedera fades away as if it had never been there.
>
[sloot]>put #46905145 in #46666685
You put some waxy grey caederine in your dusty tunic.
>
[sloot]>get #46905141
>
You pick up a caedera skin.
[sloot]>put my skin in #46666685
>
You put a caedera skin in your dusty tunic.
>
[sloot]>gather arrow
You pick up the wooden arrow, but can find no others like it.
>
[sloot]>look at #46905079
The arrow is surrounded by a scintillating red light.
>
[sloot]>put my arrow in my wooden arrow in my quiver
You add a wooden arrow to your bundle.
>
[sloot]>get #46905145
You remove some waxy grey caederine from in your dusty tunic.
>

masterdtwin
01-26-2014, 08:07 PM
Posted an update. Try now?

The changes you made seem to make it better - But you still have to use single word descriptors for the targets (dagger vs. twisted dagger or pack vs. silk pack)

I also ran across this today. This is a bit of a specific issues - since it pertains to using a skinning sack.

--- Lich: go2 has exited.
[sloot]>get #51406586
You carefully remove the eagle talons from inside your burlap sack, making sure not to damage the bundle.
>
[sloot]>sell #51406586
You ask Furryback if he would like to buy a bundle of eagle talons.
Furryback takes the eagle talons, gives it a careful glance, then pays you 300 silvers.
>
[sloot]>get #51406514
You carefully remove the hound paws from inside your burlap sack, making sure not to damage the bundle.
>
[sloot: -- failed to find moor hound paw]

A little more information about this, I actually had 2 stacks of 'hound paws' so I suppose it's possible that it read the paws still in the container, and not the ones that were pulled out.

JRF52084
01-28-2014, 09:40 PM
I have been having an issues when it comes to skinning and looting a creature.

[sloot]>put #55634830 in #55634829
You put a jade-hilted imflass sabre in your spidersilk cloak.
>
[sloot]>get #55634855 from #55634841
>
You remove a dagger from in your forest green backpack.
>
[sloot]>skin #55673453
You skinned the burrow orc, yielding an orc claw.
>
[sloot]>put my dagger in #55634841
You put a dagger in your forest green backpack.
>
[sloot]>search #55673453
You search the burrow orc.
He had a short sword, some full leather, a wooden shield.
He carried a simple modwir coffer on him!
You pick up a simple modwir coffer.
A lesser burrow orc's body crumbles into dust.
>
[sloot]>put #55682500 in #55634829
>
You put a simple modwir coffer in your spidersilk cloak.
>
[sloot]>get #55682372
You pick up an orc claw.
>
[sloot]>put my claw in #55634841
You put an orc claw in your forest green backpack.
>
[sloot]>get #55682500
You remove a simple modwir coffer from in your spidersilk cloak.

I highlighted where it would loot the creature after skinning, it would put the skin in my container, followed by putting the loot in my container, and then withdrawing the loot. Is there anyway to make sure it withdraws my weapon back out instead of the loot? Or if that fix would be too difficult where within the script can I add to stow what is in my hand and get my weapon back out?

zennsunni
01-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Spiffy, I imagine you've already had people mention this to you, but do you think you could add 704 function to the looting part of sloot? The one Virilneus (I think?) added in sloot3 has always worked just fine for me, so I wonder if you could just ask him if you could implement it in yours.

Tillmen
01-28-2014, 09:56 PM
I have been having an issues when it comes to skinning and looting a creature.

This script is not picking up the coffer, a game flag is.
Type:
flag lefthand off
flag righthand off

JRF52084
01-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Type:
flag lefthand off
flag righthand off

Thanks the letting me know. Thinking about coming back after being away for four years so I am still trying to remember everything.

JRF52084
01-29-2014, 10:48 PM
I have noticed that when using the locksmith option in ;sloot sell it does not always empty out certain items from the boxes before it discards them. I have notcied clothing and shields being thrown away in two instances. Is that something with the script, or is it something I need to change in a setting somewhere?

JRF52084
02-05-2014, 09:38 PM
I was installing lic scripts on two seperate computers that my family will use, but when I tried setting up sloot i received this error on both computers.

Execption: Invalid argument - c:/users/xxxx/Desktop/lich/Data/GSIV/xxxx/uservars.doc
c:/users/xxxx/Desktop/lich/lich.rbw:2120:in 'initialize'

Is anyone able to explain tome what is causing this error and how to resolve it?

masterdtwin
02-06-2014, 08:44 AM
I was installing lic scripts on two seperate computers that my family will use, but when I tried setting up sloot i received this error on both computers.

Execption: Invalid argument - c:/users/xxxx/Desktop/lich/Data/GSIV/xxxx/uservars.doc
c:/users/xxxx/Desktop/lich/lich.rbw:2120:in 'initialize'

Is anyone able to explain tome what is causing this error and how to resolve it?

Move your entire directory to c:/lich

Let me know what it says/does

JRF52084
02-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Move your entire directory to c:/lich

Let me know what it says/does

That did the trick for those two computers. Thanks for the help.

Nahkaev
02-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Is this the appropriate place to request a feature?

if so, here goes:

Would it be possible to add a toggle to batch sell items?
This would necessitate separately bagging items on the exception list- maybe look something like this:
http://imgur.com/Hq071Gz

One might then be able to, for example, sell by their container designated for skins/gems when entering the furrier/gemshop (thus saving time, and preventing screen scroll).

Thanks for the consideration. Love your scripts!

sperry85
05-21-2014, 07:19 PM
I broke sloot and don't know why!!!! It's acting like there is an option in sloot or in the game itself to auto pickup items when a corpse is searched.

So, I have a runestaff in right hand, and empty left hand. I kill something and run ;sloot. It searches the critter, gathers the silver, gathers an item and holds it in the left hand, if it has 2 or more items, then it grabs the first and holds it in the left, then stows my right hand, picks up and puts away second+ items, then retrieves my runestaff. Leaving the item in the left hand until I manually put it away.

>;sloot
[sloot]>search #163198313
You search the triton dissembler.
You discard the dissembler's useless equipment.
She didn't carry any silver.
She had a star emerald on her!
You pick up a star emerald.
Interesting, she carried a thin gold ring on her.
A triton dissembler's body sinks into the water, quickly scattering and dissolving out of sight.
>
[sloot]>put #163095518 in #163095517
You put a leather-bound thick rowan runestaff in your spidersilk backpack.
>
[sloot]>get #163201393
You pick up a thin gold ring.
>
[sloot]>put my ring in #163095462
You put a thin gold ring in your spidersilk cloak.
>
[sloot]>get #163095518
>
You remove a leather-bound thick rowan runestaff from in your spidersilk backpack.
>

So actually reading through the whole thread instead of just the first couple of pages provided an answer! Imagine that!

Type:
flag lefthand off
flag righthand off

Yasutoshi
05-22-2014, 12:52 PM
I use the original sloot and not the other versions. I've been watching you update things and I like it a lot.

I would test against game objects that should not be picked up. Example:

[sloot: failed to get item "cracked urn" from "reinforced black canvas backpack"]

Cracked Urn refers to an urn on the ground in the graveyard crypt where people use it as a garbage can. Same thing happens in various areas (wraiths etc.).

Just checking and troubleshooting this shows:

>;exec echo GameObj.loot
--- Lich: exec1 active.
[exec1: urn]
[exec1: ossuary]

Both of which are static items on the ground and not really loot items.

Further troubleshooting just against the urn:

>;exec echo GameObj.loot[0].name
[exec1: cracked urn]
--- Lich: exec1 has exited.
>;exec echo GameObj.loot[0].type
[exec1: jewelry]

Lich sees the cracked urn as jewelry.

>;exec echo GameObj.loot[0].sellable
[exec1: gemshop,pawnshop]

... ponders ...

Yet the ossuary which is the exact same thing:

K>;exec echo GameObj.loot
[exec1: urn]
>;exec echo GameObj.loot[1]
>;exec echo GameObj.loot[1].type

>;exec echo GameObj.loot[1].sellable

m444w
05-22-2014, 01:43 PM
<type name="jewelry">
<name>^(?:small crystal\-spoked wheel|dark\-spoked crystalline wheel)$</name>
<noun>
^(?:pin|necklace|crown|talisman|pendant|ring|tiara |anklet|earring|earrings|clasp
|bracelet|medallion|amulet|chalice|stickpin|brooch |badge|circlet|buckle|neckchain|band|earcuff|brace r|bowl|torc|ewer|barrette
|flagon|urn|tray|cup|platter|stein)$
</noun>
<exclude>
^(?:glowing moonstone talisman|mottled malachite talisman)$|
^(?:bent|corroded|dented|polished|rusty|scratched| shiny|tarnished) (?:anklet|bracelet|coin|cup|doorknob|earring|fork| horseshoe|medallion|nail|plate|ring|spoon)$
</exclude>
</type>

Urns can be a type of findable jewelry.

Various garbage containers in the game should probably be excluded in the GameObj xml file though, which is maintained by Tillmen.

Yasutoshi
05-22-2014, 03:14 PM
yep I agree.

The other thing I notice is that it throws away containers that contain valuable items, including "special jewelry", "special weapons", "special shields", etc.

This is primarily why I bypass sloot now and use my own chest script. I believe the locksmith script should "empty box in container", versus opening and being choosy about what it grabs.

Buckwheet
05-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Those wheels should be marked as gems as they can be turned in for a bounty but not put in jars.

Larch
06-16-2014, 10:54 PM
[sloot]>get #198761382
You pick up some wolifrew lichen.
>
[sloot]>put my lichen in #198716624
>
You can't put your lichen in the red silk tote. It's closed!
>
[sloot]>open #198716624
Sliding the lever on the side of the red silk tote, you can feel tension increasing against the lever. The metal plates at the top of the tote slide away, revealing the opening.
>
[sloot: fixme: unknown open_sack result: ]

Any chance to update sloot to recognize auto-close containers?