Scott
08-26-2003, 01:18 AM
You hear the subdued thoughts of echo in your mind:
"I want DNA test!!!"

You hear the subdued thoughts of Danelo echo in your mind:
"a what?"

You hear the subdued thoughts of Danelo echo in your mind:
"a do not admit test?"

Do people not realize that by commenting on the OOC comment that they are making it worse? Seriously, when someone says something like "my keyboard" on the amulet. You got 50 people saying "a what?" and various other stupid comments. They think they are roleplaying or something but really they are making the situation worse. I really don't care about the comment that was made, but the person who obviously cared and made comments about it made the situation worse. IGNORE IT.

[Edited on 8-26-2003 by Gemstone101]

Betheny
08-26-2003, 06:25 AM
I hate when people steal my GM's/GH's. Major sanctuary rocks for when they poof in. Steal them before others do!

Terrorize
08-26-2003, 06:34 AM
I really hate when people who claim to have been playing for years talk so damn OOC about shit not pertaining to gemstone 3. And the sad thing is alot of people do it. It's a shame we can't like, tie this people up and throw them off a cliff.

Betheny
08-26-2003, 06:39 AM
Some people play Gemstone to roleplay.

Some people play Gemstone to power-play.

Some people play Gemstone like it's a 13 dollar a month chat room.

Terrorize
08-26-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

Unfortunately this is true, and it really is starting to seem like the real roleplayers are leaving and being overrun by the idiots now days.

Betheny
08-26-2003, 06:42 AM

Simutronics accepts all of these people's money with a smile on their face.

That's not going to change. The only thing you can change is who you associate yourself with. I need to take my own advice, hah.

Terrorize
08-26-2003, 06:44 AM

Simutronics accepts all of these people's money with a smile on their face.

That's not going to change. The only thing you can change is who you associate yourself with. I need to take my own advice, hah.

Hehe wow 2 out of 3 of those describes Klaive too. I will leave it up to you to decide which two.;)

Weedmage Princess
08-26-2003, 09:51 AM
Why is it that some how, some way, KLAIVE'S name ALWAYS manages to pop up in just about any discussion on these boards? *twitch*

CrystalTears
08-26-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Why is it that some how, some way, KLAIVE'S name ALWAYS manages to pop up in just about any discussion on these boards? *twitch*

Damn I was just wondering the same thing. :D

Weedmage Princess
08-26-2003, 10:24 AM
It's true! Disturbing, ain't it?

Tsa`ah
08-26-2003, 10:48 AM
That is probably his goal.

I tend to go into ignore mode most of the time.

Methais
08-26-2003, 12:01 PM

<<Some people play Gemstone like it's a 13 dollar a month chat room.>>

I'd say that Vif and 98% of empaths would fall into this category.

<<Why is it that some how, some way, KLAIVE'S name ALWAYS manages to pop up in just about any discussion on these boards? *twitch*>>

My guess would be that almost every discussion either starts out or turns into a discussion about the pathetic losers that play GS, and Klaive tends to be the first thing that comes to mind in that category.

I'm sure he's reveling in it too. Sad when your way of getting attention is by being one of the most well known dipshits around. Even sadder is the fact that that's his goal in life. That, and someday being a DBZ ninja that gets to date a Sailor Moon chick. Until that happens he'll just sit in Silvergate whacking his bag til his mom caches him and makes a big post here about how Simu should do the parenting for the underaged socially inept losers of GS that can't get laid in RL. Oh wait...

[Edited on 8-26-2003 by Gemstone101]

StrayRogue
08-26-2003, 12:41 PM
Heh, Klaive pops up because Klaive opitomises pretty much everything I hate in GS3.

Weedmage Princess
08-26-2003, 12:46 PM
LMAO

StrayRogue
08-26-2003, 12:58 PM
For some reason, I visualize all the characters (Bar a few) in GS in a very realistic way. Except Klaive. Him, I percieve as a character from DBZ (thanks Methais for the link there). Some games and worlds need their larger than life characters. Boomsplat, Armaxis, etc. Klaive however...He is like poochy the dog, the one show wonder from Itchy and Scratchy.

Weedmage Princess
08-26-2003, 01:18 PM
Wasn't Poochie that lil dress up pink dog? A toy...I seem to remember that from when I was like..in the 5th grade.

StrayRogue
08-26-2003, 02:30 PM
No, poochy was the new addition to Itchy and Scratchy; basically he was ultra cool and mega etc. Everyone hated him.

GS4Gurl
08-27-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Heh, Klaive pops up because Klaive opitomises pretty much everything I hate in GS3.

Yeah and I'm surprised Atheana's name hasn't popped up, considering she would fit nicely in this thread as well.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 07:52 AM
No, Atheana doesn't purposely act like a twat. Nor does her worship of evil Gods fluctuate like the stockmarket.

Halfsilver
08-27-2003, 08:19 AM
She doesn't act like a twat at all, purposely or otherwise.
She doesn't belong on this list, either, Gurl.

edited: I'll just leave it at that.

-grays

[Edited on 8-27-2003 by Halfsilver]

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Agreed Grays. There are some annoying people in the game who are generally unaware of their annoyance. Some, like Klaive are actually amused by the fact they can use their power to hurt people. It reflects a side of their personality IRL. It says to me, "I was bullied at school, I can't get a gf, I have no life beyond a game".

Red Devil
08-27-2003, 09:17 AM
epitomize? epitomise? EPITO!!111

Terrorize
08-27-2003, 10:35 AM
One of the best roleplayers I have seen so far is Ooeytooie. Man he cracks me up.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Sorry devil, my IQ isn't nearing Klaive levels of around 200 +.

Terrorize
08-27-2003, 10:56 AM

Yes, and buffalo really do have tiny wings and can fly.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 10:57 AM
I eat buffalo wings all the time.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Terrorize

Yes, and buffalo really do have tiny wings and can fly.

Jesus christ....

Terrorize
08-28-2003, 09:36 AM
Jesus christ....

No sorry I am not fictional.

StrayRogue
08-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Bloody Buddha!

Betheny
08-29-2003, 12:05 AM
Charl's Balls!

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 08:01 AM
By Koar's rampant love gland...

Back on topic....what was the topic?

Terrorize
08-29-2003, 09:15 AM
By Koar's rampant love gland...

Back on topic....what was the topic?

I believe we are talking about Vif. :rolleyes:

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 09:19 AM
Oh Vif! Bitch...utter bitch, yes.

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Speaking of bitch..

Bob Muhthol: U STPD
StrayRogue signed off at 9:24:51 AM.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 11:10 AM
I can no longer tolerate your constant harassment Bob.
Warn Bob Interaction.

08-29-2003, 12:42 PM
1. No.

2. I will find a real life Sailor Moon, just watch.

3. I have GS sex in my house, not Silvergate.

4. I don't masturbate.

5. You're right, I don't get laid. I've decided to wait until I'm married.

6. Klaive SHOULD be pictured like DBZ. He will Kamehameha you bitches to hell.

7. Armaxis, Setzier and all your other idols are piss ants to me. They wish they could role-play with my astounding dedication and amazing style. Turn from the losers and the geeks, gaze upon the coolness that is Klaive and worship him.

8. 234.

9. I show up in any conversation. I am Klaive, I am an INSTITUTION.

10. If you don't like me, piss off.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Methais
08-29-2003, 12:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Terrorize
08-29-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
1. No.

4. I don't masturbate.

7. Armaxis, Setzier and all your other idols are piss ants to me. They wish they could role-play with my astounding dedication and amazing style. Turn from the losers and the geeks, gaze upon the coolness that is Klaive and worship him.

8. 234.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

People like you are why pain killers were made.

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 01:43 PM
People like Klaive are why guns were made.

Terrorize
08-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
People like Klaive are why guns were made.

Agreed. Thank you founding fathers for the Right to bear arms.

Methais
08-29-2003, 02:55 PM

You're the type of person that sees anime conventions as a place to pick up women in high hopes of getting with a cartoon character.

4. I don't masturbate.

We don't care. All we ask is that you vow to never reproduce.

See #4.

DBZ is stupid, and what place does some anime ninja loser have in a medievil fantasy world? You truly are a jackass and a half.

You get beat up a lot in school.

8. 234.

We've already established the fact that you're full of shit. Give it up already.

You are Klaive, you are a fat nerdy wimp in RL that gets beat up at school and trains to be a DBZ ninja in your parents' basement so that one day you can pick up a chick at an anime convention dressed up as Sailor Moon that is just as much of a dork as you are. Until you marry her, you will set up computers side by side at home and have cybersex with each other in your house in GS. People like you turn into Columbine shooters.

How about I just piss on you?

Klaive aspires to be like this couple, but in DBZ/Sailor Moon outfits:

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Gemstone101]

08-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Methais is just mad cause Klaive can implode him.

Unfortunately, your insults are quite off-target and are roughly as effective in pissing me off as mine would be were I to start attacking your cooking skills.

In short, you need to take a class on how to properly insult someone. Maybe while you're in school, you'll learn the most valuable lesson of all: STFU! :lol:

Methais
08-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Yeah you can implode me, but all it'll do is ruffle my hair and make me look cool.

And where did it say I was trying to piss you off? I was merely stating the way things are as you make it so obvious by the way you act all the time.

Take a class on how to properly insult someone? That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Maybe you should take a class on how to pull your head out of your ass.

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Gemstone101]

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Watch the gay jokes guys. From now on, we must refer to Klaive as, "Hetrosexually Challenged".

Betheny
08-29-2003, 05:54 PM
why did you 'quit' DR klaive?

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 06:00 PM
The average age of the players was probably too high.

Betheny
08-29-2003, 06:01 PM
Nevermind, I bet you wet your bed Klaive.

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Maimara]

08-29-2003, 07:41 PM
why did you 'quit' DR klaive?

Cause Dashery and Ealdgyth and Gweldulf were asshats who needed to die and I was sick of paying $70+ every month just to be harrassed by their pathetic clique.

Methais
08-29-2003, 08:21 PM
<<I am bisexual, therefore you offend me.>>

Well then that explains a LOT!

<<Cause Dashery and Ealdgyth and Gweldulf were asshats who needed to die and I was sick of paying $70+ every month just to be harrassed by their pathetic clique. >>

Aww, poor pookie. Maybe if you weren't such an ass all the time they would have left you alone.

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by Methais]

Warriorbird
08-29-2003, 10:41 PM
"234."

=by some crappy Internet test, or because Darren wants his words online to be somehow treated with value.....I've met one family member of mine who has a higher IQ....and he was drubbed out of the position of Speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates for impropriety

:had nothing to do with Klaive leaving DR, but finds it still somehow amusing:

Betheny
08-29-2003, 11:05 PM
Wow, you're a complete idiot if you paid 70+ bucks a month for DR. I feel guilty about spending 13 a month on Gemstone.

What's your number? I'm going to get a telemarketing job and sell you stuff. Sucker.

Halfsilver
08-29-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
"234."

=by some crappy Internet test, or because Darren wants his words online to be somehow treated with value

Darren is MY name....isn't klaive's name Darien or something?

Don't disgrace my name like that. :P

-grays

Weedmage Princess
08-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Now that's a damn shame...

HarmNone
08-29-2003, 11:28 PM
Klaive, will you do yourself, me, and everyone else a favor and quit claiming you have an IQ of 234. You do not.

Furthermore, it would not matter if you had an IQ of 1234, since you seem wont to do nothing with what you have.

HarmNone sometimes loses patience

08-30-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Klaive, will you do yourself, me, and everyone else a favor and quit claiming you have an IQ of 234. You do not.

Yes, I do.

Drew2
08-30-2003, 01:32 AM
[quote]Originally posted by HarmNone

Hold on tight to that belief, Klaive. It seems to be all you 'have' going for you.
Yes, I do.

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by Tayre]

Betheny
08-30-2003, 01:34 AM
I have an IQ of.. hm let me think of a random number starting with 2... Yeah. I have that IQ.

08-30-2003, 01:34 AM
Wow, you're a complete idiot if you paid 70+ bucks a month for DR. I feel guilty about spending 13 a month on Gemstone.

What's your number? I'm going to get a telemarketing job and sell you stuff. Sucker.

I paid $70 a month so I wouldn't have to be among the unwashed masses and smell ass crack all day like I do when I'm near you.

And no, you can't have my number. I don't want to date you nor would I like to be the father of your children (who would be born retarded due to the mass quantities of alcohol that you consume coupled with your obviously inferrior DNA.)

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 01:40 AM

Yes, I do.

Using which of the myriad IQ tests did you achieve this number, Klaive?

HarmNone

08-30-2003, 01:59 AM

Yes, I do.

Using which of the myriad IQ tests did you achieve this number, Klaive?

HarmNone

Mensa Standard 1999 Edition.

90-100 - Normal
120-159 Gifted to Exceptionally Gifted
160+ Genius

I took the standard first actually, the second I took was the expanded edition for guaging IQs beyond 160.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 02:04 AM

I paid $70 a month so I wouldn't have to be among the unwashed masses and smell ass crack all day like I do when I'm near you.

And no, you can't have my number. I don't want to date you nor would I like to be the father of your children (who would be born retarded due to the mass quantities of alcohol that you consume coupled with your obviously inferrior DNA.)

You're funny. I find it amusing that you are so well-liked in Gemstone, but somehow I smell like unwashed ass-crack. Coupled with the fact that I am a. Not retarded, nor b. Interested in having anything to do with you at all. Save for teasing you. That's rather amusing.

Weedmage Princess
08-30-2003, 02:06 AM
Klaive, since you have that amazingly high IQ, I guess I don't have to point out to you that it's "inferior" not "inferrior" ..I'm sure the great, all knowing Klaive with his super high IQ would have not let that typo slip by, either.

Klaive lies and his picture is..."queer" as in "odd."

A vampire with daises and girly script. Nice.

I pheer Klaive
:rolleyes:

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

CrystalTears
08-30-2003, 02:07 AM
Are there really any true geniuses?:
Genius may be in the eye of the beholder. Furthermore, a true genius may not score particularly well on a standard group IQ test. We know a Nobel Prize winner who never scored at Mensa level on a school IQ test - he was too busy seeing all the alternate possibilities for each answer. At the present time, all IQ scores are read off of tables. Now there are almost no tests in use that will give extraordinary high IQs except those with very large standard deviations. And really, those who are what we may call a genius don't need a score to prove it.

Abbie F. Salny, Ed.D.
Supervisory Psychologist, American Mensa

Preach it, my brutha!

[Edited on 8/30/2003 by CrystalTears]

08-30-2003, 02:09 AM
You're funny. I find it amusing that you are so well-liked in Gemstone, but somehow I smell like unwashed ass-crack. Coupled with the fact that I am a. Not retarded, nor b. Interested in having anything to do with you at all. Save for teasing you. That's rather amusing.

I'm well-liked in GS? Since when?

As for your hygine, I don't think it has anything to do with your bathing habits.

I believe the odor comes from all the shit pouring out of your mouth day after day.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 02:09 AM
And btw, you can ask ANYONE that knows me AT ALL. I don't drink. Asswipe.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 02:10 AM
Mensa Standard 1999 Edition.

90-100 - Normal
120-159 Gifted to Exceptionally Gifted
160+ Genius

I took the standard first actually, the second I took was the expanded edition for guaging IQs beyond 160.

Ahh, then you are a member of Mensa, I take it? How interesting.

HarmNone

Betheny
08-30-2003, 02:11 AM
Did you corrupt any interesting 14 year olds lately, klaive?

CrystalTears
08-30-2003, 02:12 AM
You don't need to be a member of Mensa to take their IQ test.

08-30-2003, 02:13 AM
And btw, you can ask ANYONE that knows me AT ALL. I don't drink. Asswipe.

Um... you sent me pictures of your drunk ass at SimuCon talking about how smashed out of your mind you were and looking like you were about to drop dead of alcohol poisoning.

That was back when we used to be friends, before you got anal retentive about mass IMs. I hate people who can't handle minor shit. I don't have the energy for them.

08-30-2003, 02:14 AM
Did you corrupt any interesting 14 year olds lately, klaive?

WTF? Are you drunk now? That made no sense at all.

Though, admittedly, having a 14 year old to corrupt may make me feel a lil better about life in general.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 02:15 AM
Simucon is different. Ask anyone that goes. Oh wait you've never been to one.

Yeah, you t hink I drink on a daily basis or something? LOL

08-30-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

I'm not a member of Mensa. I am not a society, group or club kinda guy. Plus, the most local chapter to me was 50+ miles away from home. Now that I live in Reno, I may actually consider joining though.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 02:16 AM
Your mass IMs are fucking annoying and I asked you FIVE TIMES to STOP sending them to me. Instead of doing so, you decided to be a child, and repeat your mass IMs in an attempt to annoy me.

Guess what, it worked! Congratufrickinlations! You're a WINNER!

CrystalTears
08-30-2003, 02:17 AM
I was answering HarmNone. I know you're not a member. :P

08-30-2003, 02:18 AM

Is that supposed to be an insult? ::waggles his fingers mystically:: Ooooh, you've never been to a Freakshow (IE: SimuCon, VegasCon). How worthless you are! Ooooohhh. ::stops waggling the fingers::

It's not working.

08-30-2003, 02:19 AM
Your mass IMs are fucking annoying and I asked you FIVE TIMES to STOP sending them to me. Instead of doing so, you decided to be a child, and repeat your mass IMs in an attempt to annoy me.

Guess what, it worked! Congratufrickinlations! You're a WINNER!

And that makes you a... LOSER! Aha! :lol:

Betheny
08-30-2003, 02:20 AM
Doesn't bother me, losing my respect for you isn't exactly something that bothers me that much.

08-30-2003, 02:21 AM
Doesn't bother me, losing my respect for you isn't exactly something that bothers me that much.

Same here, what you think of me is quite meaningless to my existence. So the point is moot.

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by Demon Lord Kage]

CrystalTears
08-30-2003, 02:22 AM
OMG! Go to bed like you said you would a half hour ago! <whines>

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 02:29 AM

I am very well aware of that, CrystalTears. That is precisely why I asked. :D

HarmNone

CrystalTears
08-30-2003, 02:34 AM
Oh I know you did. :D

I just find it funny that this person keeps throwing Mensa into his discussions over his IQ yet isn't even a member because there isn't a local chapter. You would think that Mensa would beg someone who tested with 234 IQ to be a member.

Oh please. Pull my other leg and it plays Jingle Bells.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 02:39 AM
Oh I know you did. :D

I just find it funny that this person keeps throwing Mensa into his discussions over his IQ yet isn't even a member because there isn't a local chapter. You would think that Mensa would beg someone who tested with 234 IQ to be a member.

Oh please. Pull my other leg and it plays Jingle Bells.

Heh. Especially since, if I remember correctly, the 1999 Mensa Standard stopped measurement at 207. :D

HarmNone, not all that dumb

Skirmisher
08-30-2003, 05:31 AM
Maimara,

Do not allow the wee one the satisfaction of engaging in a little repartee with him.

You tell children the way things are, you do do not debate them.

Once he grows up and is able to discuss things in a slightly more mature manner then debate away.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 05:37 AM
So right you are, Skirmisher. :) Where are you when the proverbial shit is hitting the fan and I'm getting mad, huh?

I'm done arguing with him. I just hope that everyone that reads the stupid crap he says/is going to say is either total bull, or mostly bull with a tiny grain of skewed truth to it.

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 10:01 AM

Is that supposed to be an insult? ::waggles his fingers mystically:: Ooooh, you've never been to a Freakshow (IE: SimuCon, VegasCon). How worthless you are! Ooooohhh. ::stops waggling the fingers::

It's not working.

For the record, Maimara's player is quite hot. I'd do her.

As for the general consensus, I do not believe pretty much anything Klaive says. I do try to pretty much ignore him IG as well. Except when I feel a little poor and want to rob some retarded sap.

Methais
08-30-2003, 12:01 PM
<<I believe the odor comes from all the shit pouring out of your mouth day after day.>>

Hahaha, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

<<Same here, what you think of me is quite meaningless to my existance. So the point is moot.>>

Hey 234 IQ genius, it's EXISTENCE, not EXISTANCE you dumb fuck.

Oh and another thing that popped into my head earlier...if Klaive is supposed to be perceived as a DBZ guy in GS, why do you run around now saying you're a vampire? Contradictory bowl of shit.

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 12:04 PM
Well Klaive, as a character, though I am sure both the player and the character find it difficult to seperate each other, has served, what, all the dark Gods now? Gee, I really wand his staunch support. He'll be there til the end.

08-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Well Klaive, as a character, though I am sure both the player and the character find it difficult to seperate each other, has served, what, all the dark Gods now? Gee, I really wand his staunch support. He'll be there til the end.

Klaive was a Sheruvian for 4 years, a Zelian for 1 and now he serves only himself, so STFU with that old tired noise already.

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 03:01 PM
I will do...When your character, or you, goes demonic.

08-30-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Methais

Oh and another thing that popped into my head earlier...if Klaive is supposed to be perceived as a DBZ guy in GS, why do you run around now saying you're a vampire? Contradictory bowl of shit.

I didn't say Klaive was a DBZ character you fucking moron. I said he is best pictured in that style. As for vampirism, Klaive is not undead, but he has fangs and drinks blood. So by the technical definition, he'd be a vampire. Though my role-play for him has nothing to do with that.

Now go back home and visit your little sister, you need to get laid. Maybe then you'd stop being such a asshat all the damn time.

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 03:09 PM
As for vampirism, Klaive is not undead, but he has fangs and drinks blood. So by the technical definition, he'd be a vampire.

Some IQ dickhead, someone with fangs and drinks blood is not a fucking vampire. Technically a vampire is someone who needs blood as sustenance to survive, is forsaken by God, has supernatural powers and lives forever. You, Klaive, are none of those things. What you are, is a tool.

Methais
08-30-2003, 03:32 PM
<<I didn't say Klaive was a DBZ character you fucking moron. I said he is best pictured in that style.>>

<<6. Klaive SHOULD be pictured like DBZ. He will Kamehameha you bitches to hell.>>

Oh gee, big fucking difference. Point is you want people to think that Klaive is some anime ninja with fangs that drinks blood and worships something new every week...which to you, worship is getting on the net and saying "All hail Sheru/Zelia/your 234 IQ, or else you'll Kamehameha us all!"

<<As for vampirism, Klaive is not undead, but he has fangs and drinks blood. So by the technical definition, he'd be a vampire.>>

I'd point out how you just stuck your foot in your mouth with that statement, but StrayRogue already did.

<<Though my role-play for him has nothing to do with that.>>

Oh yeah I forgot. Klaive is a DEMON now as of a few weeks ago, about 2 minutes before you said you were also a vampire.

<< Now go back home and visit your little sister, you need to get laid.>>

Sounds like you're the one that needs to get laid. Maybe you should go pay Lisu a visit since that's the only piece you could ever get is jerking off to erotic text from a prostitute in a text based RPG.

<<Maybe then you'd stop being such a asshat all the damn time.>>

Maybe one day you'll get a grip on reality and realize you're not a DBZ ninja with an IQ of 234 that everyone must bow down to, you freak.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Gemstone101]

08-30-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogueSome IQ dickhead, someone with fangs and drinks blood is not a fucking vampire. Technically a vampire is someone who needs blood as sustenance to survive, is forsaken by God, has supernatural powers and lives forever. You, Klaive, are none of those things. What you are, is a tool.

Main Entry: vam·pir·ism
Pronunciation: -"pIr-"i-z&m
Function: noun
Date: 1794
1 : belief in vampires
2 : the actions of a vampire

I would say that drinking blood falls under the actions of a vampire. So for the 10 billionth time, STFU dumbass.

CrystalTears
08-30-2003, 04:41 PM
Wow, it just takes one trait to be a vampire? Unbelievable. Guys! You only need one attribute to be a vampire. I choose can't stand directly in sunlight. I'm a vampire! Go me! :rolleyes:

08-30-2003, 05:00 PM
<<I didn't say Klaive was a DBZ character you fucking moron. I said he is best pictured in that style.>>

<<6. Klaive SHOULD be pictured like DBZ. He will Kamehameha you bitches to hell.>>

Oh gee, big fucking difference. Point is you want people to think that Klaive is some anime ninja with fangs that drinks blood and worships something new every week...which to you, worship is getting on the net and saying "All hail Sheru/Zelia/your 234 IQ, or else you'll Kamehameha us all!"

Klaive grew up in an "oriental" society and studied martial arts in his youth as well as magic. My role-play, for a long time now, has been that his fangs come from his genes. When Lornon was cursed, the Shan ceased shifting form, leaving some as furry beasts and shifting others back into flesh form. Klaive, I RP as being descended from the humanoid Shan, and were Lornon's curse to be lifted, he would become a shifting Shan, AKA Werewolf AKA Rakash. This does actually fit into the GS/DR timeline, because Shan do eventually become Rakash and they begin to shift form with the changing of Katamba (Lornon). The fangs are just a wolf-like feature that have been passed down to him.

Klaive drinks blood because he aquired a taste for it during his body modification phase. He is a legendary Sorcerer, while mechanics may only support him having the spells he has, it stands to reason that he would know a great many cantrips and be able to make minor changes to his appearance through ritual magic.

This is the reason that lightning flashes in his eyes when he's angry or any of the other things that he does that some may consider "borderline act abuse". I only do things I believe a Sorcerer of his trainings could do.

<<As for vampirism, Klaive is not undead, but he has fangs and drinks blood. So by the technical definition, he'd be a vampire.>>

I'd point out how you just stuck your foot in your mouth with that statement, but StrayRogue already did.

StrayRogue is an idiot and I set his dumbass straight, just like I'm doing for you right now.

<<Though my role-play for him has nothing to do with that.>>

Oh yeah I forgot. Klaive is a DEMON now as of a few weeks ago, about 2 minutes before you said you were also a vampire.

Klaive has never been a demon. Kage is a demon. Kage was my GameMaster character. Klaive has never had horns, wings, a tail or been to the demonic plane. Klaive summoned a demonic ant one time (GM interaction thing) but it just crawled away. Klaive is a Necromancer, not a demonologist, and until they finish fleshing out the demonic summoning spell, I don't know if I'm even interested in demons even remotely. Klaive has never been played as a demon. Ever. So get your shit straight before you open your ass cheeks to speak.

<< Now go back home and visit your little sister, you need to get laid.>>

Sounds like you're the one that needs to get laid. Maybe you should go pay Lisu a visit since that's the only piece you could ever get is jerking off to erotic text from a prostitute in a text based RPG.

Lisu's nasty. I get mine. Klaive's happily engaged and I'm happy with it too. Lisu can go suck you off, you two deserve one another. By the way, Lisu's a guy IRL.

<<Maybe then you'd stop being such a asshat all the damn time.>>

Maybe one day you'll get a grip on reality and realize you're not a DBZ ninja with an IQ of 234 that everyone must bow down to, you freak.

[b]I'm the player of a martial artist/sorcerer who exists in a world that I picture in Anime style. My IQ is 234. I never said everyone must bow down to me, but if they did, I'd still be pleased. Anyone with ambition would.

I don't care if you believe me about my IQ. I don't give a fuck what you say about me actually. But don't invent shit. Half the stuff people say about me is invented.

1. Klaive's a whore. WTF? Klaive's been with 3 women in SEVEN YEARS! How the fuck's he gonna be a whore?

2. Klaive's player plays him as a demon/god/space mutant/centaur/flying saucer/tuxedo mask/goku/smurf/starship enterprise/DDR Champion. NO. Klaive is none of these things. If you wanna say something about how I play Klaive, observe him in game before coming to the boards and showing the world you're an ignorant ass bitch.

3. Klaive worships a different god every day. WTF AGAIN!? Klaive worshipped Sheru, then Zelia. THAT'S IT! Klaive worships only himself now. He hasn't changed gods again and the shift from Sheru to Zelia was a big dramatic deal. You can find the log on Delyorik's site.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Gemstone101]

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 05:02 PM
Hey, everyone who doesn't believe in Christianity is a Vampire!

vam·pire ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vmpr)
n.
A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.
A person, such as an extortionist, who preys upon others.
A vampire bat.

vampire

\Vam"pire\, n. [F. vampire (cf. It. vampiro, G. & D. vampir), fr. Servian vampir.] [Written also vampyre.] 1. A blood-sucking ghost; a soul of a dead person superstitiously believed to come from the grave and wander about by night sucking the blood of persons asleep, thus causing their death. This superstition is now prevalent in parts of Eastern Europe, and was especially current in Hungary about the year 1730.

ERGO you are not one.

[Edited on 30-8-03 by StrayRogue]

08-30-2003, 05:03 PM
Wow, it just takes one trait to be a vampire? Unbelievable. Guys! You only need one attribute to be a vampire. I choose can't stand directly in sunlight. I'm a vampire! Go me! :rolleyes:

There's also the fact that the vampire subculture has come to consider any blood drinkers to be vampires as well. That was more where my statement was coming from actually. If you go to a gathering, they all consider themselves vampires, for the same reason I consider Klaive one.

08-30-2003, 05:04 PM

Hey, if nothing else, Klaive's a vampire for that reason. So STFU (AGAIN).

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 05:16 PM
So the teeth are just for show? Hahah what a ponce.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 05:28 PM
There's also the fact that the vampire subculture has come to consider any blood drinkers to be vampires as well. That was more where my statement was coming from actually. If you go to a gathering, they all consider themselves vampires, for the same reason I consider Klaive one.

There are those who consider themselves to be Napoleon. There was a time when these people were locked up for psychiatric treatment. Now, they wander the streets with grocery carts full of garbage.

HarmNone

Kurili
08-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Wow, it just takes one trait to be a vampire? Unbelievable. Guys! You only need one attribute to be a vampire. I choose can't stand directly in sunlight. I'm a vampire! Go me!

I pick no direct sun too! And I eat steak bloody rare, does that count?

Dee

Nichan
08-30-2003, 06:07 PM
I dont know Klaive, but I do have to say... he isnt a vampire. The functionality of the game does slightly limit the flexibility of it's players to roleplay a certain type of character.

A blood sucking undead being(which is what a vampire is) does not fit in the model.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 06:20 PM
Klaive, you were NEVER a GM for Gemstone 3.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 06:29 PM

Heh. That goes without saying, Maimara. We all know better than that.

HarmNone

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 06:36 PM
Klaive's player desires attention above all.

He yearns to hold positions of what he perceives to be power. He would like to be admired. Yet, he systematically shoots himself in the foot with every effort to gain these things.

Within the comments directed toward Klaive here, though many are harshly stated, there are clues to what causes the player to fail repeatedly in his efforts to gain that which he most desires, or to retain it if he happens to get a chance at it.

Sadly, he will not heed them.

HarmNone

Betheny
08-30-2003, 06:40 PM
It would be nice if we could forget he exists. Unfortunately, he'll just do/say/post something that's specifically fabricated to inflame the readers of this BBS; and thus, he will remain 'in style'.

Methais
08-30-2003, 06:44 PM
<<Klaive has never been a demon. Kage is a demon. Kage was my GameMaster character. Klaive has never had horns, wings, a tail or been to the demonic plane. Klaive summoned a demonic ant one time (GM interaction thing) but it just crawled away. Klaive is a Necromancer, not a demonologist, and until they finish fleshing out the demonic summoning spell, I don't know if I'm even interested in demons even remotely. Klaive has never been played as a demon. Ever. So get your shit straight before you open your ass cheeks to speak.>>

I specifically remember you claiming you were a demon on the black net a month or two ago. It was about 10 seconds before you said (for the millionth time) that you wanted to buy some of those scripted fangs (because you wanna be a vampire! w00t!), so as much as you may find it hard to accept, I got my shit straight. You're the one with your head up your ass.

<<My role-play, for a long time now, has been that his fangs come from his genes.>>

Since you're such a master RPer, you could be more creative about fangs coming through your genes than yelling "Buying some actioned fangs!" on the net 1000 times.

<<Lisu's nasty. I get mine. Klaive's happily engaged and I'm happy with it too. Lisu can go suck you off, you two deserve one another. By the way, Lisu's a guy IRL.>>

Too bad you have to get yours by going to your GS home and whacking off at your PC. You claim that you prefer to wait until you're married in RL before getting laid, yet you'll go have cybersex in your house at the drop of a hat? Yeah that makes a lotta sense.

As for Lisu, you should like him/her all the more then, since you said you were bisexual the other day too. Maybe Lisu will put on a strap on and you can take another one up the ass.

<<Klaive grew up in an "oriental" society and studied martial arts in his youth as well as magic.>>

I assume you're fully trained in brawling to back up your superior RP statements.

I can't say I really give a rat's ass about all the holes in your lame ass RP storylines. Even if your background story was perfect it wouldn't matter because you still act like a dumbass all the time and I've seen you go blatantly OOC plenty of times, such as not too long ago when you were spouting off at a table and I slept you. What was the first thing you said when you woke up? It was something like "it's too bad sleep isn't a reportable offense"

Granted that was with that stupid Kyoshi (another gay anime type name. I guess he grew up in an oriental setting too, cause we all know it has nothing to do with you being some anime supernerd) character, but Klaive is no different as you do the same type of shit with him all the time too.

Which all goes back to everyone's original point that you're just some freakshow kid that wants attention and for people to think you're some icon of power. The 234 IQ is still the funniest one so far though.

Methais
08-30-2003, 06:45 PM
And who is this "GameMaster Kage" you're referring to? Don't tell me you're gonna start telling us you're a GM in GS too now...

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 06:46 PM
It would be nice if we could forget he exists. Unfortunately, he'll just do/say/post something that's specifically fabricated to inflame the readers of this BBS; and thus, he will remain 'in style'.

Unfortunately, he will not gain "style" until he learns to control his behaviors. He may remain the butt of a thousand jokes and rude retorts, but he will never, never, never be "in style". ;)

::HarmNone playfully pokes Maimara in the ribs::

HarmNone

Tsa`ah
08-30-2003, 06:51 PM
8. 234.

As discussed before, the world record is held by Marilyn Vos Savant with a score of 228. Recorded in 1989, her raw score was achieved at the age of 10 and was the ceiling score for those of 23 years of age. The equation used then (by that test) put her at 228. Current equations and dumbing down would place that score at 190 (Still the highest ever recorded).

Number two (of all time) is 189. Nikos Ligeros is the current mental heavy weight as his score was recorded most recently as an adult.

A score of 234 would have made global news and rocked the intellectual communities. So far I've only heard these claims from message board posters yet to grow pubes or get a clue.

Next time you decide to lie, research the lie.

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by Tsa`ah]

Betheny
08-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Unfortunately, he will not gain "style" until he learns to control his behaviors. He may remain the butt of a thousand jokes and rude retorts, but he will never, never, never be "in style". ;)

::HarmNone playfully pokes Maimara in the ribs::

HarmNone

You make way too much sense to be posting here! :P Run for president, we need you in office!:D

Betheny
08-30-2003, 06:59 PM
By the way; who would I contact to confirm or deny the existence of a 'GM Kage'? I'm fairly sure impersonating a GM, past or present, has got to be against some kind of rule.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 07:04 PM
By the way; who would I contact to confirm or deny the existence of a 'GM Kage'? I'm fairly sure impersonating a GM, past or present, has got to be against some kind of rule.

Klaive's player is not, nor has he ever been a GM in GemStone3. However, he has not said here that he was. He has said only that Kage was his "GM name". I believe he refers to another game on which he *was* a GM, for a short time.

HarmNone

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Who would employ, even on a voluntary basis, this...person?

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 07:15 PM
You make way too much sense to be posting here! :P Run for president, we need you in office!:D

Heee! The Pagan Nun runs for president! Who is going to vote for meeeeee? :D

HarmNone for President committee

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 07:16 PM
Who would employ, even on a voluntary basis, this...person?

That is not for me to say, Stray. :)

HarmNone

Betheny
08-30-2003, 07:18 PM
For the record, no. I am not a GM, I never was a GM, yadda yadda.

As we were talking about GS3, since that is the only online game I play, this conversation would indicate he is implying that he is/was a GM from Gemstone 3.

From Wednesday, August 13th, at 2:44 PM Central time.

the park quaker: Well you can't be on staff, cause I was on staff and I'm sure I'd know ya. ::ponders::
MaimBeth: If you say so.
the park quaker: GameMaster Kage. :) Hmmm... maybe I wouldn't know ya. There were lots of staffers.
the park quaker: you zapped me!?
MaimBeth: I heard about it.
the park quaker: !!!
the park quaker: ahhh
the park quaker: so you are staff, that makes sense.
the park quaker: who's your gm character?
MaimBeth: I'm not a GM.
the park quaker: eevil
MaimBeth: What is?
the park quaker: Well, you're still bound by NDA, so I can't blame you
the park quaker: I wouldn't tell anyone either

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by Maimara]

StrayRogue
08-30-2003, 07:20 PM
Thats Klaives SN? Let me spam it...

Betheny
08-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Uhm, he's given it out on the boards before. A few times, in a few different topics.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 07:23 PM
As we were talking about GS3, since that is the only online game I play, this conversation would indicate he is implying that he is/was a GM from Gemstone 3.

the park quaker: Well you can't be on staff, cause I was on staff and I'm sure I'd know ya. ::ponders::
the park quaker: GameMaster Kage. :) Hmmm... maybe I wouldn't know ya. There were lots of staffers.

I am sure Melissa, or any Senior GM, would be most interested in anyone who claims to be a GS3 staffer and is not. Klaive is not, nor has he been.

HarmNone

[Edited on 8-30-2003 by HarmNone]

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 07:30 PM

Hey, if nothing else, Klaive's a vampire for that reason. So STFU (AGAIN).

Those who prey upon the young and inexperienced are known by other names than vampire.

HarmNone

Betheny
08-30-2003, 07:31 PM
Pedophile? Pederast?

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Pedophile? Pederast?

Those are certainly among the words that came to my mind. ;)

HarmNone

08-30-2003, 08:18 PM

Did I say I was? I was a GameMaster for Unwritten Legends.

08-30-2003, 08:21 PM
I assume you're fully trained in brawling to back up your superior RP statements.

Sure am.

08-30-2003, 08:26 PM

Klaive's player is not, nor has he ever been a GM in GemStone3. However, he has not said here that he was. He has said only that Kage was his "GM name". I believe he refers to another game on which he *was* a GM, for a short time.

HarmNone

It was about a year, and I worked for Unwritten Legends. I wrote the entire history/lore for the Vulfen Race, wrote several areas in Koje (an oriental city) and was also Guru for the Vulfen, Assassins, Monks and Gnomes, though I never got around to working on the Gnomes very much.

http://www.unwritten.net/vulfen_alt.html

That's all written by me.

08-30-2003, 08:28 PM
For the record, no. I am not a GM, I never was a GM, yadda yadda.

Forged.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 08:29 PM
Bulllllllshit it's forged. I have the log of every IM I've ever had with anyone on my computer. Trillian rocks!

08-30-2003, 08:35 PM
Bulllllllshit it's forged. I have the log of every IM I've ever had with anyone on my computer. Trillian rocks!

First, I didn't say that.

Second, I'd never spell my name in all lower-case letters like a retard.

Third, you = stupid.

Fourth, go to hell.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Trillian doesn't recognize echoes, it goes in as whatever I typed it in. You guys want some more IM logs?

You did say it, unless you lied to me, in which case you might want to admit it now. I have no reason to waste my time forging IM logs to make you look like a stupid ass. You already look like a stupid ass. The real question is, how much trouble are you going to get yourself into by continuing the charade.

08-30-2003, 08:43 PM
Trillian doesn't recognize echoes, it goes in as whatever I typed it in. You guys want some more IM logs?

You did say it, unless you lied to me, in which case you might want to admit it now. I have no reason to waste my time forging IM logs to make you look like a stupid ass. You already look like a stupid ass. The real question is, how much trouble are you going to get yourself into by continuing the charade.

Um... no? I never had any conversation remotely like that. And certainly not with you. You seem confused. Did you crash your scooter and lose intelligents? [Sic]

As for being a GM for GS, I had applied a few times, but my interest fluctuates. The idea of helping make GS a better game is appealing to me, but the reality of being bound by all those rules and having all those limitations when you could do so much good otherwise... that's just not my thing.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 08:47 PM
Okay, time for more of this.

From the same conversation.

MaimBeth: What did you do?
MaimBeth: CE and coding?
the park quaker: no, CE and dev. I was supposed to paint some areas, but before I got to that I quit. I got caught up in some crap jobs, putting the objects in shops and shit.
the park quaker: it was soooooo boring
the park quaker: I was about to die
the park quaker: plus
the park quaker: I never got to spend time with Andraste and Kyalia like in my dreams.
the park quaker: lol
MaimBeth: haha
MaimBeth: I don't code.
MaimBeth: I don't know shit.
MaimBeth: So how interesting is Nevada?
the park quaker: Depends on your interests.
MaimBeth: I have few interests.
MaimBeth: Save that of my job, and of Gemstone.
the park quaker: well
the park quaker: you have twice as many interests as me.
the park quaker: As I am currently unemployed.
MaimBeth: Hopefully I'll be working soon.
MaimBeth: I'm... techincally just looking for a job, th ough i snagged one hopefully.
the park quaker: :)
the park quaker: I have nothing to say to get a job.
the park quaker: "So, Darien... after you graduated High School, where did you go from there?"
the park quaker: "Um... Icemule... for a while."
MaimBeth: Heh.
MaimBeth: I've been trying to get the TSA to hire me for a while.
the park quaker: Nevada's delicious.
MaimBeth: They're finally doing it.
the park quaker: Well
the park quaker: Reno is.
MaimBeth: I haven't worked in years.
the park quaker: TSA?
MaimBeth: (Link: http://www.tsa.gov)http://www.tsa.gov
MaimBeth: I have clearance. I rock.
the park quaker: cool
the park quaker: Reno's cool cause
the park quaker: it's 6 square miles
the park quaker: boxed in by mountains
the park quaker: with about 100 miles of city
the park quaker: crammed into it
the park quaker: and Nevada's the whore state.
the park quaker: yet...
the park quaker: it has the highest number of medically confirmed virgins over the age of 18 of any state.
the park quaker: and the most (at least allegid) virgin weddings.
the park quaker: highest %
the park quaker: not sheer bulk
the park quaker: Yet...
the park quaker: there are strip clubs
the park quaker: sex shops
the park quaker: legal prostitution except for Washoe and Vegas counties
MaimBeth: i live in St. Paul.
the park quaker: Washoe's where Reno is.
the park quaker: how old are you IRL? I was told one of the reasons I had been passed over so much was my age.
MaimBeth: I'll be 23 in october.
the park quaker: Ahh.
the park quaker: See, I started applying at 16
the park quaker: took me til 20 to get in

08-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Okay, time for more of this.

From the same conversation.

MaimBeth: What did you do?
MaimBeth: CE and coding?
the park quaker: no, CE and dev. I was supposed to paint some areas, but before I got to that I quit. I got caught up in some crap jobs, putting the objects in shops and shit.
the park quaker: it was soooooo boring
the park quaker: I was about to die
the park quaker: plus
the park quaker: I never got to spend time with Andraste and Kyalia like in my dreams.
the park quaker: lol
MaimBeth: haha
MaimBeth: I don't code.
MaimBeth: I don't know shit.
MaimBeth: So how interesting is Nevada?
the park quaker: Depends on your interests.
MaimBeth: I have few interests.
MaimBeth: Save that of my job, and of Gemstone.
the park quaker: well
the park quaker: you have twice as many interests as me.
the park quaker: As I am currently unemployed.
MaimBeth: Hopefully I'll be working soon.
MaimBeth: I'm... techincally just looking for a job, th ough i snagged one hopefully.
the park quaker: :)
the park quaker: I have nothing to say to get a job.
the park quaker: "So, Darien... after you graduated High School, where did you go from there?"
the park quaker: "Um... Icemule... for a while."
MaimBeth: I've been trying to get the TSA to hire me for a while.
the park quaker: Nevada's delicious.
MaimBeth: They're finally doing it.
the park quaker: Well
the park quaker: Reno is.
MaimBeth: I haven't worked in years.
the park quaker: TSA?
MaimBeth: (Link: http://www.tsa.gov)http://www.tsa.gov
MaimBeth: I have clearance. I rock.
the park quaker: Reno's cool cause
the park quaker: it's 6 square miles
the park quaker: boxed in by mountains
the park quaker: with about 100 miles of city
the park quaker: crammed into it
the park quaker: and Nevada's the whore state.
the park quaker: yet...
the park quaker: it has the highest number of medically confirmed virgins over the age of 18 of any state.
the park quaker: and the most (at least allegid) virgin weddings.
the park quaker: highest %
the park quaker: not sheer bulk
the park quaker: Yet...
the park quaker: there are strip clubs
the park quaker: sex shops
the park quaker: legal prostitution except for Washoe and Vegas counties
MaimBeth: i live in St. Paul.
the park quaker: Washoe's where Reno is.
the park quaker: how old are you IRL? I was told one of the reasons I had been passed over so much was my age.
MaimBeth: I'll be 23 in october.
the park quaker: Ahh.
the park quaker: See, I started applying at 16
the park quaker: took me til 20 to get in

Damn, how long did that take you to make? Lemme guess, you used word and replaced stuff from one conversation with my information?

Good job though. I applaud your 1337 forging skills.

>
(Maimara rides you like a bull, screaming in pleasure as her head explodes from all the happy love.)
>

That is real.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 08:55 PM
Oh I guess someone must have hacked your AIM account and impersonated you to me to get you in trouble. better contact aim and bitch guy

Parkbandit
08-30-2003, 09:13 PM
Klaive...

You have as much respect on this message board as Sean did before he was banned. Your words are meaningless because of all your lies.

You = Sean.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 09:14 PM
At least he admits its his SN now. BTW, Klaive, stop IMing me on alt screen names, or I'll be forced to post your lame-ass excuse for impersonating a GM even more. I hope Melissa reads this thread.

GS4Gurl
08-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Omg Klaive you're one sad lil pup. I almost feel as sorry for you as I almost feel sorry for Warclaidhm

Weedmage Princess
08-30-2003, 09:46 PM
Now go back home and visit your little sister, you need to get laid. Maybe then you'd stop being such a asshat all the damn time.

...I don't know about your advice, Klaive..I mean it apparently didn't help you. You're still an asshole. No, asshat. What the hell is an asshat anyway? That's retarded...but then again so are you. Freak.

08-30-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Klaive...

You have as much respect on this message board as Sean did before he was banned. Your words are meaningless because of all your lies.

You = Sean.

STFU.

08-30-2003, 10:19 PM
At least he admits its his SN now. BTW, Klaive, stop IMing me on alt screen names, or I'll be forced to post your lame-ass excuse for impersonating a GM even more. I hope Melissa reads this thread.

STFU.

08-30-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Omg Klaive you're one sad lil pup. I almost feel as sorry for you as I almost feel sorry for Warclaidhm

WTF? STFU.

08-30-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
...I don't know about your advice, Klaive..I mean it apparently didn't help you. You're still an asshole. No, asshat. What the hell is an asshat anyway? That's retarded...but then again so are you. Freak.

STFU. Your name is dumb.

Bobmuhthol
08-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Haha you all got shamed by Klaive. You sorry bitches.

Jack
08-30-2003, 10:23 PM
I have to agree with Parkbandit on this one. Klaive now holds about the same amount of respect as Sean. Good job Klaive!

08-30-2003, 10:24 PM
I am so damn cool. I just told all of you to STFU. LoL!

You should all be amazed at how much I kick ass and beg me to allow you the honor of cleaning my toilet someday.

Also, asshat is cool.

Asshat > Asshole.

08-30-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jack
I have to agree with Parkbandit on this one. Klaive now holds about the same amount of respect as Sean. Good job Klaive!

Apparently, I haven't pissed you bitches off enough yet.

Sean wishes he could be like me.

I am god. K Thx.

Kurili
08-30-2003, 10:25 PM
I am not a genius of the level you are, and even I, wallowing in my inferior IQ, can come up with better than "STFU"

Dee, whose IQ is NOT over 200, amused

Betheny
08-30-2003, 10:27 PM
Klaive is so innocent.

[19:56] CarelessWolf: You = Hella Silly.
[19:56] CarelessWolf: Why are you forging IM conversations?
[19:57] MaimBeth: LOL
[19:57] MaimBeth: I'm not forging.
[19:57] CarelessWolf: You know I never said that.
[19:57] MaimBeth: I know you did say that, if you hadn't I wouldn't have posted it.
[19:58] CarelessWolf: I'm so confused, cause I never said any of that.
[19:59] MaimBeth: Then I guess someone must have hacked your AIM and had that conversation with me. Because on the 13th starting at 2:44 PM Central time, I had that conversation with someone using YOUR screen name. 'the park quaker' IS your screen name, right?
[20:00] CarelessWolf: No. Thepa Rkqua Ker is my SN. And I don't know who woulda hacked into my SN and talked to you.
[20:01] MaimBeth: You should lodge a complaint. As far as I'm concerned, it was you. They impersonated you quite well. AS for the SN, Trillian will echo an SN as however I enter it into my buddy list. the park quaker, Thepa Rkqua Ker or however the hell it's spelled.
[20:03] CarelessWolf: Well, I have no idea what's going on, but unblock "the park quaker".
[20:03] MaimBeth: If I wanted mass IM's, I would.
[20:03] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on

08-30-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I am not a genius of the level you are, and even I, wallowing in my inferior IQ, can come up with better than "STFU"

Dee, whose IQ is NOT over 200, amused

My IQ is 234. STFU x 10.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 10:29 PM
Apparently, I haven't pissed you bitches off enough yet.

You do not engender anger, merely pity in some cases, disgust in others. It does not have to be thus, but it is as you choose to make it.

HarmNone

08-30-2003, 10:31 PM

You do not engender anger, merely pity in some cases, disgust in others. It does not have to be thus, but it is as you choose to make it.

HarmNone

Even better. Anyone wanna send me some pity money through paypal?

For $500, I'll never post on this BBS again.

For $1000, I'll never post on this or any other GS related BBS again.

For $5000, I'll delete Klaive and cancel my GemStone III account.

[Edited to include that for the $5000, I obviously won't post anymore either.]

[Edited on 8-31-2003 by Demon Lord Kage]

Betheny
08-30-2003, 10:35 PM
and how much will you need to be paid to stop impersonating a GM?

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 10:58 PM

I would think that one of your superlative intellect would not find it necessary to come to the Player's Corner begging for pizza money. As sad as that might be, I am not one to give money to singular charity cases. I give at the office. :)

HarmNone, who could be persuaded to send a pizza

08-30-2003, 11:08 PM

I would think that one of your superlative intellect would not find it necessary to come to the Player's Corner begging for pizza money. As sad as that might be, I am not one to give money to singular charity cases. I give at the office. :)

HarmNone, who could be persuaded to send a pizza

I want pizza.

GS4Gurl
08-30-2003, 11:20 PM
Your IQ is NOT 234. What is the matter with you anyway? Are you acting stupid on purpose or do you have to really work at it?

08-30-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Your IQ is NOT 234. What is the matter with you anyway? Are you acting stupid on purpose or do you have to really work at it?

Yes it is. STFU x 3.

HarmNone
08-30-2003, 11:23 PM
I want pizza.

As you wish.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:OkLafp13KlgC:www.holiday.scotland.net/food/pizza.jpg

08-30-2003, 11:48 PM

I want pizza.

As you wish.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:OkLafp13KlgC:www.holiday.scotland.net/food/pizza.jpg

Mmmmmmmm. Thanks.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 12:13 AM
Vampiric demons eat pizza?

Wtf?

HarmNone
08-31-2003, 12:34 AM
As for being a GM for GS, I had applied a few times, but my interest fluctuates. The idea of helping make GS a better game is appealing to me, but the reality of being bound by all those rules and having all those limitations when you could do so much good otherwise... that's just not my thing.

This paragraph is rather ambiguous. To clarify: Were any of your applications to become part of the GemStone3 staff ever accepted? Do tell.

HarmNone the curious:smilegrin:

HarmNone
08-31-2003, 12:42 AM
It was about a year, and I worked for Unwritten Legends. I wrote the entire history/lore for the Vulfen Race, wrote several areas in Koje (an oriental city) and was also Guru for the Vulfen, Assassins, Monks and Gnomes, though I never got around to working on the Gnomes very much.

http://www.unwritten.net/vulfen_alt.html

That's all written by me.

I took the time to read the vulfen material on the unwritten site. It is rather well-written, except for a few minor glitches...like the misuse of palette for palate.

I wonder why you left Unwritten Legends, considering you seemed to have an excellent outlet for your creativity there.

HarmNone the questioning

Methais
08-31-2003, 12:47 AM
<<I assume you're fully trained in brawling to back up your superior RP statements.>>

<<Sure am.>>

Sure you are. Lemme see you Voln kick something.

Methais
08-31-2003, 12:59 AM
<<the park quaker: and the most (at least allegid) virgin weddings.>>

Alleged, not allegid, Mr. 234 IQ genius fucker.

<<Various STFU x 4729847 posts>>

Seems our 234 IQ genius bisexual demonic vampire DBZ ninja waste of asshat life can't think of anything more to say except STFU X 10 I AM GOD THX!

Watch the language - Taernath

[Edited on 8/31/03 by Taernath]

Kurili
08-31-2003, 01:05 AM
You know, seriously, I have an idea that a good number of us GS players DO have an IQ in the genius area. Mine is....IQ does nothing constructive, it's up to the person to do something with the ability they have. IQ alone is meaningless.

So, it seems a waste to be trying to impress a lot of people with that. Considering how many there are likely to have an IQ higher than yours, Klaive. You might consider a new tactic.

Dee

08-31-2003, 03:24 AM
<< Um... no? I never had any conversation remotely like that. And certainly not with you. You seem confused. Did you crash your scooter and lose intelligents? [Sic]>>

Intelligents? 234 IQ my ass! HAHAHAHAHAHA what a fag.

<<the park quaker: and the most (at least allegid) virgin weddings.>>

Alleged, not allegid, Mr. 234 IQ genius fucker.

<<Various STFU x 4729847 posts>>

Seems our 234 IQ genius bisexual demonic vampire DBZ ninja waste of asshat life can't think of anything more to say except STFU X 10 I AM GOD THX!

<<For $5000, I'll delete Klaive and cancel my GemStone III account.>>

How much for you to shoot yourself in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun and blow your fat head completely off?

Klaive r gay thx.

Methais, you moron, don't you know what [Sic] means? Idiot.

I say STFU cause you don't warrant much more of a reply than that.

I didn't say that "allegid" thing, Maimara forged it.

Go to hell and rot.

PS - Find me in game, I'll Voln Fu kick a zombie for you.

Back
08-31-2003, 03:42 AM
He must be bisexual with all the hardons he's getting.

HarmNone
08-31-2003, 05:04 AM
You know, seriously, I have an idea that a good number of us GS players DO have an IQ in the genius area. Mine is....IQ does nothing constructive, it's up to the person to do something with the ability they have. IQ alone is meaningless.
Dee

I agree, Dee. So many I have known in-game are of obviously superior intelligence, and are uniquely able to communicate that intelligence in a text-based game...through their roleplay, their use of language, and their often amazing wit. It is what one does with what one is given that makes the real difference.

HarmNone

Methais
08-31-2003, 01:07 PM
Methais, you moron, don't you know what [Sic] means? Idiot.

A 234 IQ genius like you shouldn't need anything like [Sic]. Oh wait that's right, you're full of shit.

I say STFU cause you don't warrent much more of a reply than that.

You say STFU cause you're some gay ass wannabe l337 h4x0r that can't come up with anything else.

I didn't say that "allegid" thing, Maimara forged it.

Uh huh. I'm sure Maimara has absolutely nothing better to do than to come up with fake conversations just to make you look like the shitball you are.

08-31-2003, 02:46 PM

A 234 IQ genius like you shouldn't need anything like [Sic]. Oh wait that's right, you're full of shit.

[Sic] - ca. 1859 ; intentionally so written;used after a printed word pr passage to indicate that it is intended exactly as printed or to indicate that it exactly reproduces an original.

For example, in books relating the ignorance of others, the author may have a character say, "No, suh, ah ain' got no ejimikashun." That was intentional, the author had no problem spelling or writing any of that properly. When reproduced, it would be labeled with a [Sic], or, if written for a bunch of morons who don't understand when someone is saying something intentionally, and would seek to critique them anyway, a [Sic] is also called for.

A few weeks ago, there was a thread in which someone (Captain Amby I believe) said someone "lacked intelligents". It was hilarious because she (he) was such a douche bag and thought her(him)self superior to others. But not in a fun way, in a very stupid way.

I was citing that because it had become somewhat of a running gag, and I made sure to include my little [Sic] at the end to burn your ignorant ass when you latched onto it and started attacking it unjustly.

Idiot.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 02:51 PM
Uh huh. I'm sure Maimara has absolutely nothing better to do than to come up with fake conversations just to make you look like the shitball you are.

You'd be surprised.

Disclaimer: I'm joking.

Weedmage Princess
08-31-2003, 03:51 PM
You say STFU cause you're some gay ass wannabe l337 h4x0r that can't come up with anything else.

Ding!

Klaive, you suck. Die.

Oh my God, I used a Bobmuhthol line. :o

GemstoneFan
08-31-2003, 04:07 PM
If your IQ is so off the charts how come you spell "warrant" as "warrent"? Inquiring minds want to know.

war·rant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôrnt, wr-)
n.

1. Authorization or certification; sanction, as given by a superior.
2. Justification for an action or a belief; grounds: “He almost gives his failings as a warrant for his greatness” (Garry Wills).
3. Something that provides assurance or confirmation; a guarantee or proof: a warrant of authenticity; a warrant for success.
4. An order that serves as authorization, especially:
1. A voucher authorizing payment or receipt of money.
2. Law. A judicial writ authorizing an officer to make a search, seizure, or arrest or to execute a judgment.
1. A warrant officer.
2. A certificate of appointment given to a warrant officer.

==========

Err....oh wait let me guess. Maimara forged your post too.

[Edited on 8-31-2003 by GemstoneFan]

Methais
08-31-2003, 04:17 PM
<< It was hilarious because she (he) was such a douche bag and thought her(him)self superior to others. But not in a fun way, in a very stupid way.>>

Gee, who does that remind me of? Oh that's right....YOU!

Oh and thanks for the "examble" of [Sic].

BTW your pic is gay.

Klaive r gay thx.

08-31-2003, 04:28 PM
BTW your pic is gay.

Klaive r gay thx.

That's weak. :lol:

Come on, I know you can do better than that. Even you aren't witless enough to post "Klaive is gay" and expect me to care.

If you just don't feel like making the effort anymore, do what I do and tell me to STFU.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 04:55 PM

BTW your pic is gay.

Klaive r gay thx.

That's weak. :lol:

Come on, I know you can do better than that. Even you aren't witless enough to post "Klaive is gay" and expect me to care.

If you just don't feel like making the effort anymore, do what I do and tell me to STFU.

Congrats. You have successfully dodged the issue.

By the way... he's feeding off the attention if you haven't noticed. He's obviousy not really this arrogant in RL, because he compensates on these boards for some physical cause (obesity, excessive paleness, deathly skinniness, or just plain fugly) of his anti-social personality disorder (which I do not doubt at all that he has) by egging others on to insult him and berate him. The more you taunt, the better he feels, for he is getting the attention he was deprived of growing up.

So please, continue. You're making someone in this world feel much better about themselves.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 05:01 PM
I forged all your posts.

Note: Tayre still has ass-spiders.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
He's obviousy not really this arrogant in RL, because he compensates on these boards for some physical cause (obesity, excessive paleness, deathly skinniness, or just plain fugly) of his anti-social personality disorder (which I do not doubt at all that he has) by egging others on to insult him and berate him.

1. What's so wrong with being pale?!?!

2. What's so wrong with being fugly?!?!

YOU HATE ME DON'T YOU?!

Drew2
08-31-2003, 05:06 PM
You're not pale nor fugly.

STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE/BOBMUHTHOL!!!!

Betheny
08-31-2003, 05:12 PM
I am not a Bobmuhthol. I have titties.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 05:12 PM
I don't believe you. Prove it.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 05:13 PM
http://www.columbiatkd.com/lrdpsionix/simucon2003/15/unknown9.jpg

Drew2
08-31-2003, 05:16 PM
Are you the male truck driver in the back? I can't see your titties.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 05:17 PM
No, I'm on the left.

On the right hand side is Azorack my Bitch (according to certain people who post here.)

Methais
08-31-2003, 05:48 PM
<<If you just don't feel like making the effort anymore, do what I do and tell me to STFU.>>

How about I tell you to eat a bowl of dicks instead?

I think I'm done with this thread, it's become quite boring since you ran out of creative things to say.

And just so you'll feel better...

STFU!

08-31-2003, 09:06 PM

STFU!

::cheers::

I'm bored too. This is all old and annoying. Trying to be the target of your hatred is a difficult thing.

I think from now on, I'm gonna be a space alien instead.

Scott
08-31-2003, 09:08 PM
<<<I think from now on, I'm gonna be a space alien instead.>>

Now that is believeable.

08-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Now that is believeable.

Greetings, Earthling.

HarmNone
08-31-2003, 09:26 PM
Trying to be the target of your hatred is a difficult thing.

I do not believe anyone hates you, Darien. Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on one who merely dabbles in manipulation. Hate requires committment, and committment requires more interest than you can arouse. That is why you find courting hatred to be such a difficult thing.

Perhaps you can find a more profitable way to use your time here.

HarmNone

08-31-2003, 09:38 PM
I do not believe anyone hates you, Darien. Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on one who merely dabbles in manipulation. Hate requires committment, and committment requires more interest than you can arouse. That is why you find courting hatred to be such a difficult thing.

Perhaps you can find a more profitable way to use your time here.

HarmNone

You speak funny, Earthling.

I like TV.

Kurili
08-31-2003, 09:40 PM
Think if we all ignore it, it'll go away?

Dee

08-31-2003, 09:48 PM
Think if we all ignore it, it'll go away?

Dee

I say to you, "?"

Betheny
08-31-2003, 10:02 PM
It might go away if you castrate it. It'll die eventually.

08-31-2003, 10:05 PM
It might go away if you castrate it. It'll die eventually.

We cannot be castrated.

We are no gender.

Earthlings are strange.

Taernath
08-31-2003, 10:09 PM
Either post on topic or don't post at all Klaive.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 10:10 PM
do you drink urine instead of blood now?

Kurili
08-31-2003, 10:12 PM
It might go away if you castrate it. It'll die eventually

Perhaps that's a job for you, Maimara. If you think it'll help. Or even if it wont help, but will be fun to hear the screams

08-31-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Taernath
Either post on topic or don't post at all Klaive.

Strange that no one else has posted on topic, but you only target me.

Oh well, back on topic then.

I do not like dumb role-players. People who use dumb accents are bad role-players.

Orendis
08-31-2003, 10:23 PM
>On the right hand side is Azorack my Bitch (according to certain people who post here.)

I must have missed the bitch issue line. Where can I get one of my own?

...other than Merryleon, of course. But he comes standard.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 10:31 PM
Sean's available.

Kurapira
09-04-2003, 04:55 AM

Thank you for saying that. I could not agree more, or I can, and I do. Heh. Whatever! It's true! and I hate it. Just like when people "say" brb. Ugh!