PDA

View Full Version : Converting to Paladin?

Telfaahga
09-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Just wondering if anyone plans on converting there warrior and/or cleric to paladin when they are released and if so what train is your character currently?

Celexei
09-05-2004, 04:29 AM
well i am highly sure that i will be converting my warrior although only 14 atm, but you could talk to Sabreon, he'll be capped by the end of the week, he's planning on converting and has his whole system planned, and the way it works he'll have higher AS, Higher DS, still have his skills *which rock right now btw*, still be in full plate just have a bit less redux and a hella more spells...i'm excited for it.

Artha
09-05-2004, 05:12 AM
He also won't have guild skills.

Celexei
09-05-2004, 05:18 AM
ah, yes this is true, something i never contemplated, in which case that also sux very hard, but i'm sure that he has pointless CMan that suck anyway that he can give up to regain some of the guild skills. but good point bringing that up.

Cayge
09-05-2004, 07:50 AM
I have pre-titled warrior and cleric, a giant and a krol. Not too sure what I will do with them both, 17 and 19. You should go Paladin with Waedon though, Telf.

Send your unused Codeine-based pharmaceuticals to Telf and I. Kthx.

Ilvane
09-05-2004, 08:23 AM
I'm planning on changing Ilvane to a Paladin, since that's always what I've roleplayed her like, even though it wasn't an available option. She's a warrior now, 33 trainings.

I'm looking forward to it, actually.

-A

Mistomeer
09-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Besides the Paladin spell circle, what other spell circle do Paladins have access to?

Artha
09-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Minor spirit.

I think Paladins'll be pretty cool. If I were a warrior (with the same amount of guild stuff as I have in the Rogue guild) and the choice was offered to me right now though, I doubt I'd take it. Too much guild work to waste it all on something that may or may not be good.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Artha]

fallenSaint
09-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Ive pondered converting my 56 cleric into a Paladin but I dont think it would turn out best to my interest, I think warriors converting would be a better deal.

Jonty
09-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Hell fucking no.

Besides this and all the effort I put into it disappearing:

Jonty is a Master at Arms of the Warrior Guild.
Master of Disarm Weapon.
Master of Berserk.
Master of Warrior Tricks.
Master of Tackle.
Master of War Cries.
Master of Batter Barriers.

My hiding, ambushing, and stealing days will als be over.

theotherjohn
09-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Celexei
well i am highly sure that i will be converting my warrior although only 14 atm, but you could talk to Sabreon, he'll be capped by the end of the week, he's planning on converting and has his whole system planned, and the way it works he'll have higher AS, Higher DS, still have his skills *which rock right now btw*, still be in full plate just have a bit less redux and a hella more spells...i'm excited for it.

By whole system planned out
Do you mean instead of Kolts and Mistros MAing along with Sabreron, he will add a fourth account?