PDA

View Full Version : 98 million exp char - Any interest?

Narthsin
10-10-2013, 06:55 PM
I've just not had time to play Eve the last few months, and am having a bit of financial difficulty. As such I'm putting this up to see if anyone's interested. This was the character Thondalar listed earlier in the year, if you recall. I picked it up from him and have enjoyed it a ton since.

Character has almost maxed out research and development skills for blueprint work, good manufacturing skills, maxed out mining skills, and mining leadership skills. He'd be awesome in an Orca for fleet boots. His PI skills are also great, and between PI and his passive R&D income I've been able to easily pay for his account with PLEX with logging in for about 5 minutes a day, or less lately. If you put in the time, you could easily fund 2-3 accounts with this character with ratting or mining, research and passive income. The passive practically covers the account with very minimal effort.

Can fly a carrier, jump freighter, and would be able to fly a Rorqual if I bought the skill book, I just havn't needed to yet. He's amazing in a rattlesnake (as he has lvl 5 battleship for both races) or gila, and has nearly maxed drone skills with lvl 4 fighters skill for the carrier. 1200+ dps with sentries in the carrier, around 800 dps in a rattlesnake, or vexor navy issue, and around 700 dps in a Gila.

Can fly a Manticore stealth bomber very well, which is fun for pvp, especially in wormholes, and almost anything else too.

I also got his logistics and recon ships up to lv 4, and he can fly an Onieros or Arazu effectively. I've recently focused on getting his cruiser skills up for PvP, and he can fly a Proteus now pretty well. His gun and missle skills need a little work, but the drones easily make up for it. Get his gun or missle skills up to tech II, and he'd be a huge menace in solo PvP. All his core ship skills are either maxed or at a suitable level.

Current assets include:
- An obelisk (for hauling, worth over 1 bil)
- Chimera (ratting carrier worth about 1.5bil or more)
- Onieros
- Navy vexor
- Several tech II mining ships
- Dominix - Handles lvl 4 missions no problem
- Rattlesnake - same only better (worth just under 1 bil with full fit)
- Proteus (tech III)
- Manticore 2x (stealth bombers)
- Occator (tech II) - haul shit
- +4 implants
- About 50 -75mil worth of blueprints that havn't been worked with yet.
- tons of other stuff

I'd be most interested in cash due to some financial hardships right now, but I wouldn't be opposed to high-end GS trades either.

PM me if you're interested.