PDA

View Full Version : Russian School

Scott
09-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Not sure if this has been covered or not but I've been looking at the pictures from the Russian School that was taken over by terrorists. The pictures are just so disturbing and it just makes me sick.

The body count is at like 340 now, most of them children. It just sickens me to think that someone can go into a school with the plan to kill little kids. What does that prove? Not a damn thing. I hope they find all the people that did it and make an example of them.

Souzy
09-04-2004, 11:07 PM
That's so sad. I don't want to see it, but I heard about it. Poor poor poor children. It just breaks my heart. :(

Ravenstorm
09-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Each of them should get shot right between the eyes. I'd almost be tempted to suggest several others as well before they get that one... One in each kneecap for instance and a couple in the abdomen. Unfortunately, that would be... uncivilized.

Raven

Bobmuhthol
09-04-2004, 11:33 PM
You'd need someone who knows how to avoid vital organs and have them make dozens of stab wounds, then spray the victim with pure isopropyl alcohol and just let them suffer. I'd guess a serrated stabbing weapon would work best as a clean cut wouldn't be quite as painful.

I don't know what's going on, but that seems to be a good way to off someone if you want it to hurt.

Okay I took a quick glance at the news.
<<The body count is at like 340 now, most of them children.>>

The death toll is at ~350, less than half being children, 26 being "terrorists."

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

09-05-2004, 12:30 AM
I heard that the Russian soldiers managed to capture one of the terrorists alive. They were taking out on the stretcher and when they got outside the mothers performed a good ol' fashioned lynching. Source is the talk radio station I listen too.

- Arkans

GSLeloo
09-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Just in case anyone wants a link...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3628432.stm

Bobmuhthol
09-05-2004, 12:50 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/04/russia.school/index.html is a better article because CNN does not suck.

09-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Russia needs Stalin more than ever right now. If this happened under his watch, not only the terrorists would have been killed, but an all out offensive against the Checnian rebels would be under way.

On a side note. Notice that everywhere there is a large Muslim majority in the world there seems to be problems?

- Arkans

09-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
Russia needs Stalin more than ever right now. If this happened under his watch, not only the terrorists would have been killed, but an all out offensive against the Checnian rebels would be under way.

The Russian army seemingly pulled a Stalin when they bombed the building after receiving militant fire... Responded by bombing the fucking roof of the school?! I think that's what killed the most school students.

And don't forget the last ballsy Stalinesque Russian tactic of pouring knockout gas into a certain movie theater to instantly deal with Chechen rebels and instantly kill almost every person inhabiting that building.

On a side note. Notice that everywhere there is a large Muslim majority in the world there seems to be problems?

I think it's just a matter of time before there's some sort of pointless Muslim uprising in France.

Chadj
09-05-2004, 01:35 AM
No idea what this thread about is, and I'm slightly intoxicated, so I am not gonna read it.

However, one thing..

In Soviet Russia, road forks YOU!

Blazing247
09-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Fucking disgusting. I think we approach hostage situations in a weak manner. If I were in charge, the minute I learned the name of a single hostage-taker, I would've grab their entire family, brought them in front of the school, and strapped C4 to their chests. I'd give the hostage-taker about five minutes to give up, and then I'd start detonating his family one by one. That's about the only thing that suicide bombers/rebels care about besides "their cause". I learned this one from 24, and the man, Jack Bauer.

Bobmuhthol
09-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Saunders was not a suicide bomber.

Blazing247
09-05-2004, 03:24 AM
No Bob, not the virus episode. I'm talking about the nuclear bomb episode, where Jack jumps out of the helicopter in the desert. The one guy wouldn't fess up the location, so he had Special Forces in Israel hunt down his family and put a gun to their head on camera for the guy to watch.

Straight-up
09-05-2004, 03:25 AM
/Sarcasm

We should be sensitive to the rebels' needs and desires and try to accomodate them rather than using violence to try and solve problems. We all know that violence won't solve the problem..right?

/Sarcasm

Straight

Who really thinks we should hang these and all other terrorists up by their scrotal sacks or other parts of their external genitalia and then begin to really question them on who their buddies are and how fast do they really want to meet their God.

Snowman
09-05-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Blazing247
No Bob, not the virus episode. I'm talking about the nuclear bomb episode, where Jack jumps out of the helicopter in the desert. The one guy wouldn't fess up the location, so he had Special Forces in Israel hunt down his family and put a gun to their head on camera for the guy to watch.

Umm, yea right, real life and all its complexity is just like a television show.

.......Prisoners escaped, the terrorists opened fire from the rooftop on the escaping hostages where they were positioned, to defend the escaping hostages, the military layed down cover fire, In the process, the roof gave way, which caused the massive amount casualties.

Perhaps, the entire situation could have been handled differently, but considering this all took place while they were transfering out dead bodies that had already been executed, I'm not to sure the end result would have been too differently.

~Snowman

Meos
09-05-2004, 02:48 PM
They don't deserve a quick death... These rebels should die the slowest most painful death possible.

Nieninque
09-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
No idea what this thread about is, and I'm slightly intoxicated, so I am not gonna read it.

It's probably a good idea not to post in it then :rolleyes:

Edited to add: The world is mad! That all this shit just keeps going on.

[Edited on 5-9-04 by Nieninque]

Toxicvixen
09-05-2004, 05:17 PM
:( So many children slaughtered, its just so sad.

Darnell
09-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Arkans

- Arkans

That's like saying every street corner that has a large black gathering has a liquor store robbery or that every city with a white majority has friday night lynchings.

The O.D.
"I hate you all"

09-05-2004, 09:38 PM
I prefer robbing liquor stores to lynchings.

-Stan

Betheny
09-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I don't know about you, but I'd rather die while someone was trying to rescue me than die while they sat by with thumbs up their asses.

Terrorists should be flat out ass-raped with giant rusty nail-covered dildos until they die of some nasty terrible infection.