PDA

View Full Version : Zelnorn brig for trade/sale

Palcron
10-07-2013, 10:46 AM
This is sold.

Looking to unload a set of 2x/2x zelnorn brig. I'm open to coin, cash and trade offers in the 15m range - all offers are welcome. Feel free to shoot me a PM here, or look Palcron up on lich.

Looking for trades along the lines of the following:

Strength/range enhancives
Pin-worn LA/VLA containers (non-clothing type item)
Self-charging spell items (open to a variety of spells, but particularly Phoen's)
Ensorcell service on a 5x HCW bow (t4 and t5) or 8x HCP MBP (t2 through t5)
7x fusion full plate or MBP

I have plenty of silvers or cash to throw in if a decent trade offer comes along (especially a self-charging Phoen's item - I can make up the difference in cash).
The list will likely grow as I think through things that I want/need, so feel free to make any sort of offer.

Relavent info:

Currently standard Zelnorn enchant (+10/+10).
Can be enchanted via merchant or PPs, but enchant will be split 3/2 and then 2/3 for AS/DS - i.e. from +10/+10 to +13/+12 to +15/+15 and so on.
Weighs in at around 27lbs via the WEIGH verb, and can be further lightened.
Padding and flares can't be added, but Voln and Ithzir may work (unsure as to which slot those take up).
Must be level 63 to wear.
Not possible to ensorcell at the moment.

>inspect scale
You carefully inspect your zelnorn scalemail.

Your careful inspection of some zelnorn scalemail allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the scalemail around your chest. The scalemail appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of zelnorn.

>anal scale
You analyze your zelnorn scalemail and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the zelnorn scalemail for you.

Palcron
03-07-2014, 01:00 AM
TTT

Palcron
05-26-2014, 05:24 PM
bump

Palcron
08-25-2014, 01:44 AM
still available

Goat
08-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Does zelnorn have any advantage over putting AS boosters in fusion armor? Or is it more the rarity of it?

rolfard
08-26-2014, 08:20 AM
There's a cap on enhancives. If you wear zelnorn and can still max your enhancives through other means you'll end up getting both benefits. Will ranger resists work on this armor?

Jace Solo
08-26-2014, 09:07 AM
I could be wrong, but I think it also allows you to exceed the normal +50 bonus potential.

Palcron
08-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Yeah, Zelnorn won't count against any enhancive bonus, so it's a potential +25 that you won't find elsewhere. And I have no idea whether or not ranger resists will stick, but I'm happy to let someone take a look to see.

Archigeek
08-26-2014, 01:14 PM
I can confirm that zelnorn is its own pool of AS bonus. Also, with two zelnorn items (say, shield and armor), you could theoretically get a zelnorn bonus of +50. The difficulty of course is in getting your zelnorn gear enchanted.

Daiyon
08-26-2014, 05:56 PM
The weapons don't add to AS for both hands. They need to update Zelnorn to make it more usable.

rolfard
08-26-2014, 09:03 PM
zelnorn weapons split enchant between AS and DS...so they are like defenders but worse.

Goat
08-26-2014, 10:48 PM
There's a cap on enhancives. If you wear zelnorn and can still max your enhancives through other means you'll end up getting both benefits. Will ranger resists work on this armor?

Ah, right. Cool.

Archigeek
08-27-2014, 01:04 AM
Yeah, zelnorn weapons are goofed. The AS bonus should apply to both hands for twc. But you can still get a bonus from a shield and armor.