PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Information on female cleric Aquamarine

emb317
09-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi guys,

So I posted here last year but I'm back again. I retired about 8 years ago now (yikes) but am thinking about coming back and seeking information on my old character, a female human cleric called Aquamarine.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, would pay well to have her back.

If not possible, also interested in buying a 50+ female cleric and/or empath.

Thanks!

Xaerve
09-29-2013, 03:50 PM
She's a permanent lady of the night. Her "owner" goes by Dayko.

Methais
09-29-2013, 04:47 PM
She's a permanent lady of the night. Her "owner" goes by Dayko.

She also won the gender change raffle at RtCF.

emb317
09-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Oddly enough I've been out of the games long enough to know whether or not you're kidding on either count...

Moonwitch
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM
They are kidding. I have not seen Aquamarine in game but she might be someone's slave cleric.

emb317
12-18-2013, 02:55 PM
BUMP.

Still looking for female cleric Aquamarine as well as female empath Calystia.

In case I can't find them, WTB 50+ female cleric and/or 50+ female empath. Please shoot me a PM if you can help out.

Thanks!

True
12-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Welcome back!

emb317
01-02-2014, 04:53 PM
BUMP.

Some new info that may hopefully help find her:
She was sold to FallenSaint in 2008.
She was then sold to CanadianLady in 2009.
CanadianLady sold her in an account takeover BO that also included a wizard and a ranger in 2010.

She was a giantman cleric.

Would be immensely grateful for any more leads...I tried contacting CanadianLady but she's apparently been out of the lands for a while.

Thanks all.

Gelston
01-02-2014, 04:56 PM
She was abducted by Crayola and turned into a crayon.

bremerial
01-02-2014, 05:21 PM
She also won the gender change raffle at RtCF.

Oddly enough I've been out of the games long enough to know whether or not you're kidding on either count...

The statement and response above made me laugh so hard that I scared the crap out of my father. Very Funny.:lol:

emb317
01-02-2014, 07:22 PM
She was abducted by Crayola and turned into a crayon.

Ugh, right? I rolled her up in the AOL days and was like "This game is called Gemstone! Aquamarine's a gem! What a good name!" Plus it's my birthstone and I was really into my birthstone when I was 9.

Regardless, for sentimental reasons, I would love to find her. I actually realised that the above info I found was actually NOT for Aquamarine, but for a different cleric I had later on, so that's a dead end. I believe I sold Aquamarine and her empath sister Calystia back in 2006 so yeah. I've heard she hasn't been seen in a few years so the account she's on is probably closed now, but if anyone knows who might have her, that would be awesome.

bremerial
01-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Totally understand the need to reconnect. I killed off my rogue back in the day when I thought I would never play again and sold a cleric that I see appearing sposmadically. I regret both acts but I don't think I would go back now to them, even if I could. It would be trying to move back into a childhood house as an adult. It just wouldn't feel the same for me. But as I said I totally recognise the nostalgic and emotional pull of characters once owned.

If I see her in the game I'll ask OOC if she can contact you. Good luck with your search mate.

Gelston
01-03-2014, 07:37 AM
I remember seeing the character name sometime last year when I still played. It was active within the last couple years, I can tell you that.

bremerial
01-03-2014, 08:37 AM
I am pretty anal about keeping logs, but Aquamarine was coming up with too many irrelevant hits. What was the second name for the character. Might find something useful with a more prescriptive log search. (Assuming the owner didn't change the original second name of course)

Herachio
01-03-2014, 02:46 PM
I searched my logs and she was in the game on 11-10-2009, not that that helps a whole lot. I have logs from 2010 to present but didn't play as much after 2008, so it's possible she could have been active later than 2009.

Brem, try searching your logs for "Aquamarine joins the adventure."

Methais
01-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Or just do a case sensitive search.

The thing I remember most about Aquamarine was that she had a "leaving the lands" sale that lasted what seemed to be years.

Kind of like those furniture stores that are always having a "going out of business" sale but never go out of business.

emb317
01-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Really appreciate your help, guys.

Full name was Aquamarine Lilea.