PDA

View Full Version : Need t3h Fletching Materials

fallenSaint
09-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Ok so I was in hibernation when the Spitfire was in and missed out on all the goodies so Im looking for some blessable 4x bolts along with fletchings of various types/colors that I can use to make my own arrows. Also would be interested in bundles of 100 bolt or arrow that have special properties such as flares and the such.

Drop me a u2u if your selling and if its in your shop give me exact directions because those damn things get to be a maze after awhile.

Edit* Oh and still buying every piece of coraesine I can get my hands on, granted thats nothing to do with post topic but Im spreading the word...

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by fallenSaint]

Nieninque
09-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Fletchings you get from various feathered critters.

You will be very lucky getting blessable bolts/arrows.

Flaring arrows you can get by eblading shop bought or crafted arrows.

fallenSaint
09-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey howdy hi so that wasnt exactly what I needed I know how the whole system works I was asking for people who have the stuff for sale, and fletchings have been sold at merchants in various colors as well.... anyhow still shopping no need for mechanic and provability information.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-03-2004, 11:03 AM
I dumped a bunch of bolts/arrows in my shop, no idea if any of them are what you are looking for though.

SE side of the market, go store. (Rhys's shop)

Oh, will add a bunch more soon as I get room in the shop, lol.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

Xinister
09-03-2004, 11:06 AM
E-Bladed arrows and bolts can be bought?

At which store?

Xinister

Originally posted by Nieninque
Fletchings you get from various feathered critters.

You will be very lucky getting blessable bolts/arrows.

Numbers
09-03-2004, 01:00 PM
[Edited on 9-3-2004 by 3704558]

Kitsun
09-03-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Xinister
E-Bladed arrows and bolts can be bought?

At which store?

Xinister

Originally posted by Nieninque

I think you're reading it wrong. She said that you can get arrows that flare BY eblading arrows bought FROM shops. Not buying the ebladed arrows from a shop directly.

Although there's a chance that some player shops might be stocking them.

09-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Definately not the sharpest arrow in the bundle, eh?

Xinister
09-03-2004, 01:52 PM
However, she didn't write it like that. Therefore, I did not read it wrong. Instead, it was written incorrect.

Hopefully, player shops have the ebladed arrows in stock.

Xinister

Originally posted by Kitsun
I think you're reading it wrong. She said that you can get arrows that flare BY eblading arrows bought FROM shops. Not buying the ebladed arrows from a shop directly.

Although there's a chance that some player shops might be stocking them.

fallenSaint
09-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Xin a lot of them have master fletched arrows in stock then just find yourself someone to do the bladeing its not that hard to find people to do it.

Xinister
09-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Main reason being that I do not like asking people for assistance.

Xinister

Originally posted by fallenSaint
Xin a lot of them have master fletched arrows in stock then just find yourself someone to do the bladeing its not that hard to find people to do it.