PDA

View Full Version : Come to Deklein: 2nd Annual Vile Rat Memorial NPSI event

Drew
09-13-2013, 05:38 PM
So normally Goons don't want people to Deklein, if you do we generally won't fight you because we don't want to give goodfights and encourage you to ruin our ratting. However this weekend we're doing an event in memory of Vile Rat/Sean Smith where there will be a ton of small gang battles going on this weekend. Feel free to bring your small gang and join in the fun, I will probably be in JU if you want to blow me up.

Once again it is time to blast the ever-living fuck out of each other despite being blue! A few bullet point comments to explain the rules and the how/when/wheres:

Op Time will be from 1900 14 Sept to 0300 15 Sept, all the rules below apply during this timeframe (may be extended, will be broadcasted about on GSF mumble if extensions happen as well as have this post updated)
No more than 1 wing per fleet, keep it small so there's plenty of people to fight
GSF, FCON, LAWN, and GENTS space is 100% NPSI for the op time period - it is up to allies to decide if their space is as well (let me know and I'll update this, allied leadership). Ratters beware as you will be executed if caught, no one cares if that's your only ratting carrier!
The only exception to the above rule are all station undocks and jumpbridges as we may have people fueling, anything else (dumbasses using the VFK beacon, etc) is fair game. Don't be a fucking asshole and try to rules lawyer any of this, this is supposed to be fun and entertaining and anyone who tries some bullshit like "he was 6km from the jumpbridge so he wasn't on it" will get the fucking hammer dropped on them.
The megafight will be in EC- at the planet 1 warp-in, all fleets will be directed to that location
All ops for this will be run from GAMING MUMBLE, this means non-CFC people can join. There is a top-level channel called Ops that will have all the ops channels listed inside, it will look rather similar to regular mumble. The connection info is gaming-mumble.goonfleet.com and use the password 'mellon' for unregistered users (ie people that cannot get on regular goon mumble). Registered users need to just use their main name and their ESA password (the same one you use for regular mumble, jabber, etc). For example I would connect with TheAdj, not GEWNS - TheAdj like I do on regular mumble. This info will be shared with other entities that wish to show up, the link to all the info is here
This is not opsec in any fashion, please share with whoever you like so they show up!

We should have some convoys to move people around from down south back up north prior to the op. Having said that, this is a prime opportunity to inusrance fraud any ships you would like to get rid of. A few recommendations I'd have for the list would be caracals and maelstroms as those doctrines are dead for the time being and the ships are just dead weight.

Drew
09-14-2013, 10:35 PM
This was an awesome event, just non-stop action. Had a 45 minute non-stop 3-way battle with no ti-di over two carriers. It was fantastic. I ended the day with 35 kills and lost 5 ships. Notable kills: 2 carriers (including Admiral Ackbar (it was a trap!)) and a Machariel, and I also killed Phreeze, the leader of Insidious Empire.

https://zkillboard.com/character/1687651723/