PDA

View Full Version : Just in time

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Looks like I was banned just in time.

Please welcome our newest Staff Member and the Ultra Ninja of Death, Devishal.

:rofl: Ultra Ninja of Death.....

Next week: Solescape becomes Admin!

Hips
09-01-2004, 06:26 PM
WTF did you do, anyway? :?:

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by GS3 Michiko]

GSLeloo
09-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Uh Michiko you really don't need to ask that question considering that Darien banned HarmNone.

DeV
09-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Uh Michiko you really don't need to ask that question considering that Darien banned HarmNone. :rofl: He banned Harmnone!? Now, thats just crazy stuff right there.

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah, but CT isn't banned yet. I tried to get banned for months, he just wouldn't do it. He banned me because I posted here about Sarah/Kurapira saying he was fat and ugly on the phone.

Miss X
09-01-2004, 06:38 PM
Devishal is staff there now? Wow guess they needed another racist after the loss of the lovely Ben. Way to lose even more posters!!!

Nieninque
09-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Axhinde
Looks like I was banned just in time.

Please welcome our newest Staff Member and the Ultra Ninja of Death, Devishal.

:rofl: Ultra Ninja of Death.....

Next week: Solescape becomes Admin!

Devishal's response: "Klaive.net today World Tomorrow! "

:jerkit:

Mind you, it will suit Devishal down to the ground...incestuous boards where he can wreak his own perverted idea of order and remove posts because they offer a different opinion to his own. Quite at home really.

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Now, not every poster there is bad. I was a mod, Kadumi is a mod, Czeska used to be a mod....

Not everyone who posts there agrees with Darien or Sarah, or anything they do or say. There will always be bad apples, just takes a minute for the good ones to come around.

Miss X
09-01-2004, 06:55 PM
The problem is the bad out weigh the good hugely. The SR is a complete joke now, seriously.

Nieninque
09-01-2004, 07:05 PM
And it's hard to call it a discussion board where there are only a very small amount of people that post there that are able to put across any dissenting voices...and then not always.

I only recently had any cause or interest to post there and...well I was shocked by the behaviour of Klaive. I dont suppose I should be, but I was....and Devishal will fit right in.

KymberlynX
09-01-2004, 07:12 PM
Now, not every poster there is bad. I was a mod, Kadumi is a mod, Czeska used to be a mod....

Not everyone who posts there agrees with Darien or Sarah, or anything they do or say. There will always be bad apples, just takes a minute for the good ones to come around.

I was under the impression that Kadumi doesn't post there anymore.

Nakiro
09-01-2004, 07:14 PM
The only thing keeping SR alive is this retarded drama that builds up and eventually leaks over here.

With that said, please :troll:

KymberlynX
09-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by KymberlynX

I was under the impression that Kadumi doesn't post there anymore.

Okay...I just checked and I was wrong and I agree with Ax...Kadumi is one of the good guys.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Kadumi is great! It's a shame he can't control what the others do and say on those boards. Now that they have Devishal, poor Kadumi is severly outnumbered, I fear. Stupidity is the coin of that realm, and Kadumi doesn't have any. :(

As for being banned, I think it's a hoot! There is no greater honor than to be soundly despised by the King of Assholes and Idiots! I have finally garnered that to which I have long aspired! Darien doesn't like me. Oooooooh, nooooooooooooooooo! :rofl:

HarmNone has had a good laugh over it all

SpunGirl
09-01-2004, 07:45 PM
OK, HN, I want to know what you said to get banned. Seriously. Even when you're giving someone richly-deserved lashes, you always do it in a civil and eloquent manner.

-K

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Hee! Who knows, Spun? It could have been almost anything. Darien does not like being called out on ANY of his bullshit. It could have been my correction of his atrocious spelling. It could have been the fact that I expressed extreme distaste for his perverted abuse of an underaged boy (Garr). It could have been almost anything. Hell, if I knew for sure what it was, I'd patent it! :D

HarmNone figures she must scare the shit out of Darien:irule:

SpunGirl
09-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Sooo.... he banned you without sending you a letter or u2u explaining your "infraction?" Typical Klaive mentality.... if he can't come up with a reasonable explanation for something that makes him look right, he'll just skip the "explanation" part.

Banning HN. Honestly.

-K

Fallen
09-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Chastittee has left the boards.

I have a moderation application on the SR boards. I know you guys dont care for Klaive, and apparantly do not care for Devishal. However I ask that you give Devishal a chance. If he starts threads that interest you, post. It wont hurt anything.

Should they vote me in I will work to bring updates and news from my assigned folders, and as always attempt to come up with interesting topics for discussion.

SpunGirl
09-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Kadumi is really the last staff member there that I have any regard for. I can't imagine Devishal will be any less ass-tastic on those boards than he is in the game.

I think you'd be good, Fallen, but it's hard to start discussions with like, eight posters, five of whom are there just to point out when Klaive is being a retart.

-K

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
The problem is the bad out weigh the good hugely. The SR is a complete joke now, seriously.

So true.

Soulpieced
09-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Also, do you really think the combined game mechanics knowledge on that board even comes close to any single mod here? One less reason to go there.

The Eternal Klaive
09-01-2004, 08:11 PM
The SR Owns You All.

The End.

Meos
09-01-2004, 08:12 PM
I'll keep posting there till I get banned.

Meos
09-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Holy shit 1000 posts... I'm a fuckin loser.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 08:14 PM
I think I know what my infraction is. Darien doesn't need to tell me. I think Darien is a full-fledged, 100% ignorant jackass! I think Sarah is a mindless, filth-spewing waste of human flesh. Together, they make a very large blob of nothingness. They are not interesting. They are not shocking. They are not challenging in any way. They simply are......not. Because I believe this, and do not hesitate to say this, I have broken the profound rule of SR posting. Kiss ass or die! Furthermore, I didn't even have to lower myself to breaking it on the SR! :rofl:

HarmNone, proudly banned from the Nowhere Boards :)

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by The Eternal Klaive
The SR Owns You All.

The End.

Ummmm.....yeah, right. :yawn:

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Ehh, I got no u2u or anything either? But...

Originally posted by Waste of Space
The SR Owns You All.

The End.

Riiiight. Too bad he doesn't realize the only person he's capable of "pwn"ing is himself.

Latrinsorm
09-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Also, do you really think the combined game mechanics knowledge on that board even comes close to any single mod here? One less reason to go there. Way more than that guy with the really high-level bard, that's for sure. :smilegrin:

The Eternal Klaive
09-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I think I know what my infraction is. Darien doesn't need to tell me. I think Darien is a full-fledged, 100% ignorant jackass! I think Sarah is a mindless, filth-spewing waste of human flesh. Together, they make a very large blob of nothingness. They are not interesting. They are not shocking. They are not challenging in any way. They simply are......not. Because I believe this, and do not hesitate to say this, I have broken the profound rule of SR posting. Kiss ass or die! Furthermore, I didn't even have to lower myself to breaking it on the SR! :rofl:

HarmNone, proudly banned from the Nowhere Boards :)

No. You're banned because you're two-faced. You kiss ass one minute and talk shit the next. You fail.

Artha
09-01-2004, 08:28 PM
I can think of two members who, combined or seperate probably know more about game mechanics than 99% of the SR posters.

Bobmuhthol
09-01-2004, 08:29 PM
omg who?

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 08:31 PM
I was an SR poster and I know quite a bit. The fact that someone doesnt post here doesnt necessarily mean they don't know game mechanics. Nor does the fact that anyone who plays past level 50 knows them either. I know people who are 80+ and don't know the first thing about AS and DS formula's and whatnot. I personally dont see how you could get that high without knowing any, but it is possible.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 08:33 PM
You wish, Darien. You only wish! If by "kiss ass one minute", you mean I call you an asshole up front and straight-on, then you may be right. Other than that, you're an idiot, as usual. I win!

HarmNone, knows Bob is going to be soooo proud! :D

Nakiro
09-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
omg who?

Cailyanna and Leloo

Artha
09-01-2004, 08:35 PM
I was an SR poster and I know quite a bit. The fact that someone doesnt post here doesnt necessarily mean they don't know game mechanics. Nor does the fact that anyone who plays past level 50 knows them either. I know people who are 80+ and don't know the first thing about AS and DS formula's and whatnot. I personally dont see how you could get that high without knowing any, but it is possible.

I'm not saying that posting there makes you dumb, but a handful of people here know the game in amazing detail.

Bobmuhthol
09-01-2004, 08:36 PM
<<I know people who are 80+ and don't know the first thing about AS and DS formula's and whatnot.>>

Clearly these are bought characters.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 08:39 PM
There are several people with a high level of knowledge concerning GemStone who post on the various boards. We're lucky to have most of them posting here. From what I've seen, if someone has a question regarding game mechanics, somebody here is going to have the answer. :)

HarmNone thinks that's awesome!

GSLeloo
09-01-2004, 08:40 PM
You're right, I am the goddess of GS mechanics knowledge.

Nakiro
09-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
You're right, I am the goddess of GS mechanics knowledge.

That and avatars that depict women having sex with swamp monsters.

09-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Another Ban on the SR for our benefit!

The exodus of these poor souls are gladly welcomed in the promised land known as the PC. Bitch. Penis.

I'm so happy for new members it tickles me with joy :rofl:

GSLeloo
09-01-2004, 08:46 PM
! She is not....

Is it having sex with a monster?

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Yes.

Artha
09-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Totally.

Nakiro
09-01-2004, 08:51 PM
What did you think they were just close friends?

GSLeloo
09-01-2004, 09:02 PM
there! That's better

Axhinde
09-01-2004, 09:19 PM
A constipated(sp?) tiger. Much better.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 09:30 PM
She ain't constipated. She's got a migraine!

GSLeloo
09-01-2004, 09:36 PM
You fear the tiger.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 09:44 PM
You especially fear the tiger with a migraine. :gawk:

HarmNone would fear that....bigtime!

Back
09-01-2004, 09:47 PM
http://members.aol.com/massesrejoice/banklaive.gif

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 09:48 PM
But, Backlash....he's so entertaining! :D

HarmNone has laughed her ass off

Back
09-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
But, Backlash....he's so entertaining! :D

HarmNone has laughed her ass off

Harmnone should not be without an ass!

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Well, I didn't lose it all. However, most of us gals feel we could get along with just a bit less ass, eh? ;)

HarmNone, still with enough ass to sit on comfortably...and still laughing

Betheny
09-01-2004, 10:00 PM
I still say, why even register or post there...

GSLeloo
09-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Oh Maimara, someone said to me that they hate so much how we're so cruel to Kurapira here and how we make fun of her so much. And yet, what did they do to you over there? It's like it's ok if they do it but it's not if we do.

SpunGirl
09-01-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm still shocked that anyone would ban HN.

Also, if being two-faced is grounds for banning from the SR... shouldn't Klaive be banned from his own boards? Shouldn't Krapiera? Dur.

-K

Meos
09-01-2004, 11:36 PM
I'd probely ban HN too... all that 3rd person talking is enough to drive me to the edge of insanity.

Kurt, who is not a support of klaive in anyway shape or form.

HarmNone
09-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Such is my purpose, Meos. Mind that edge now.......:P

HarmNone won't push.....much

Toxicvixen
09-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Oh Maimara, someone said to me that they hate so much how we're so cruel to Kurapira here and how we make fun of her so much. And yet, what did they do to you over there? It's like it's ok if they do it but it's not if we do.

Hypocrisy reigns.

Back
09-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Tayre is a Tool.

Shalla
09-02-2004, 12:31 AM
Newsflash..

I believe Kadumi just quit SR as well.

Axhinde
09-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Newsflash..

I believe Kadumi just quit SR as well.

Correct. As Klaive so delicately put it, he "fell from grace".

I'd laugh, but it's not polite to make fun of retards.

Chadj
09-02-2004, 01:35 AM
It is true, Klaive is always best friends untill you speak out against him.

One, maybe two weeks before I was booted off for not playing their games, Darien made a post commemorating me.

After I was removed, he posted in the mod only folder about how useless I was.

He does this with everyone :shrug:. He's more two faced than even dreaded two faced Harmnone.

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 02:01 AM
I like both of HN's faces (if she has two, that is).

Go Kadumi.

-K

Chadj
09-02-2004, 02:06 AM
Klaive deleted Kadumi's thread, I think. The one where Kadumi says:

Originally posted by Kadumi on the SR
The time has come for me to say goodbye to the Stoner's Realm. I'd like to say its because of something important like school or work or my roommate's poster of Kramer, who just stares at me with those hollow eyes like he's going to devour me like the wraith in Stargate Atlantis.

Nope, I'm just tired. I came here to have fun and its just not fun for me anymore. I started off as the moderator for the warrior folder because I wanted to talk about training plans, stat placement, guild skills, and the like. I did not expect to have to deal with walking up to my computer and seeing many IM windows from users with complaints about other staff members. I dealt with it though. I dealt with it for longer than any other mod besides the current inner circle of admins and perhaps Amy.

I do have to say that I have made some great friends in my time at the SR (most of whom won't be reading this because they're now posting on the [Censored] forums). To the few of you who remain here, I'll keep in touch with you through AIM.

To the new moderator who will fill my shoes, be warned. There's a reason that the staff turnover here is so high.

Back when I played baseball I was on a team. We realized we were a team and we worked together to be the best we could. Yes, we had a coach who ran things but he was on our side. He kept a line of communication open. Even if we didn't agree with his decisions, he knew what was best for the team, both competitively and morally.

The straw that broke the camel's back is when Harmnone was banned. I'm not sure exactly when she was banned, but she claims that she hasn't posted in a few months. Not only was she banned, but it appears that her account, as well as all the posts, have been deleted as well. All of Harmnone's posts here at the SR have been constructive and positive. She did her best to try and maintain some order here. For that, we all should be grateful. To my knowledge, Harmnone has never said anything negative on this forum. If that isn't the case, we won't ever know because all the evidence is gone.

As a moderator, the thing that bothered me the most was there was no record of Harmnone being banned. On the moderator application that I agreed to it states, "Are you willing to make a detailed post in the Court of Miracles about what moderations you have made that day, if any?" This is done for a reason. Without an account of events it just isn't possible for a staff to work as a team. I asked why it was done, who did it, and why no record was kept. It took three days of persistence to finally get a response and it obviously wasn't the just and moral answer that I wanted to hear.

One of our goals as moderators was to try and increase the number of posters. The problem isn't recruiting new members, its member retention. The reason Sarah's picture thing is still going on is because those above me like the traffic. Nevermind the headache I get when I look at the IMs on my computer screen. What the administrators don't realize is that although there is a little boom of posts right now, in the long run many people will leave and cause a net loss of posts. Mario, Czeska, Kerrydwen, Laertes, Spinkers, Skirmisher, Someonenotnoone, Axhinde, and Aaysia all had a significant amount of contribution to this forum and they all have stopped posting here.

I really don't give a crap as to the authenticity of Sarah's pictures. I chose not to get involved with it because I just didn't see that there was any sort of favorable outcome. Sarah started the problem so I figured I'd let her clean it up.

I've maintained a professional appearance with Sarah but from here on out, I don't want to have anything to do with her. She's wanted me gone from this forum ever since I told Darien that he should get over her because a person who Censored] isn't worth his time.

I seriously doubt her ability to form a complete sentence without using any four letter words. For example, here's a sample of a previous AIM convo:

GS Kurapira: well, for your fucking information.....(blah)
TheBadassKadumi: a ) the cursing is not necessary
GS Kurapira: a )i can curse if i want to
TheBadassKadumi: B ) I apologize and will not discuss the matter further
GS Kurapira: B ) you're not fucking sorry
TheBadassKadumi: if you're going to curse at me then I won't listen
TheBadassKadumi: that's not the way adults handle things

Using a curse for every other word is completely disrespectful for whoever you're talking with, isn't tactful at all, and shows a lack of vocabulary and/or maturity. Please take that as constructive criticism; it'll be better for the forum.

I was once criticized for posting on other forums. I think I have an appropriate analogy to address that one. I was eating lunch at Subway with my mother last summer and the guy from Pizza Hut came in. Evidently the guy from Subway ordered a pizza. The pizza guy bought a sandwich while he was there. Did either of them lose their job? Highly doubtful. I'm guessing that the pizza guy got tired of Pizza Hut, and vice versa. At the time, the hot topic on the SR was Sarah's fake pictures. I didn't want that so I went to Subway. She also accused me of making higher quality posts on the other forums. I suppose I was, compared to the content of the SR at the time. If you're looking for quality posts, Sarah, I suggest you reread your posts and consider silence as a quality improvement. So here you are Sarah. You got your way. I'm leaving. You win (but you really lose).

[Edited for ToS Violations]

This post has been edited by Ghost Wolf on Sep 1 2004, 08:44 PM

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Chadj]

Chadj
09-02-2004, 02:13 AM
It wasn't deleted, just moved to nine hells.

But I don't feel like registering.

Wezas
09-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Edited for ToS violations? What, did he say "Klaive" instead of "The Klaive"?

I honestly hope he starts posting here. He's one of the few mods (Aims, Czeska, Kadumi) that I actually respected there.

Before I was banned, that is. :P

The Korean
09-02-2004, 02:23 AM
for the first censored, he censored my forum name, and for the second one, it should read, "because a person who dates two people at once"

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Wow. Kadumi just proved that he has more intelligence, maturity and sense than the rest of the SR staff combined (on a good day!)

-K

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 03:19 AM
A few questions.

1. Now that Kadumi, who was the last shred of decent staff they had, is gone, will Evarin still be applying? Because that would be sad for Evarin. Though if Evarin is in the mood for charity, it would be good for Klaive.

2. Now that Klaive and his lady-love (Krapiera) have rekindled their romantic flame (http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17&st=180), is there some way we can arrange for a forced sterilization? God forbid they should breed....

3. What happens to the big-faced girl with the tongue ring? Does she get cast out into the cold, never to be graced with Klaive's presence on IMs again? If so, she should count her lucky stars.

4. Does Klaive get to see REAL pictures of Krapiera? What about her telling people he was ugly, or insane? I guess true love conquers all.

I think those are all my questions for now.

-K

Chadj
09-02-2004, 03:42 AM
I stink of pot.

Artha
09-02-2004, 03:59 AM
I find it amusing that you're not allowed to post other forum's names.

Kadumi
09-02-2004, 04:04 AM
yeah I thought ya couldn't link to em. I didn't know that mentioning them was right out.

I don't know why it got edited. he did move it to the nine hells. and closed it. it'll get buried soon.

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 04:21 AM
Klaive's sickness is called "Lalalalalalala it doesn't exist if I don't like it lalalalallalalalala" Syndrome.

It's a serious disorder.

Please, people. Have some pity.

-K

Nieninque
09-02-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
Chastittee has left the boards.

I have a moderation application on the SR boards. I know you guys dont care for Klaive, and apparantly do not care for Devishal. However I ask that you give Devishal a chance. If he starts threads that interest you, post. It wont hurt anything.

Devishal is pondlife.
He kept IMing me for a photo.
I kept telling him to fuck off.
He IMed me a link saying he had found my photo.
I clicked on it before I realised who the IM was from.
It was a sick pornographic photo.
He is a sick fuck.
I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire, let alone give him the satisfaction of trying to debate something with the moron.

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 04:29 AM
(Edited because I just realized I read Nien's post wrong and I'm retarted and tired. Sorry.)

Ew in any case.

-K

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by SpunGirl]

Caiylania
09-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Nevermind. :D

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Caiylania]

Caiylania
09-02-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Backlash

I vote for this to be a new smiley.

Nieninque
09-02-2004, 04:57 AM
I second that emote

Chadj
09-02-2004, 05:28 AM
I make a third motion.

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 05:30 AM
Just think of Klaive as the daily cartoon in a poorly-run newspaper. Good for a giggle, but little else. ;)

Kadumi leaving those boards is, in a way, a sad thing. He was the only one left who seemed to care what happened to the boards, and the only one left with something to offer them. Now, the boards are left with Klaive, Kurapira, and those willing to sell out their own integrity to please those two. If being a moderator on a nothing board is that important to them, I guess it's good that there is a place for such people. :shrug:

HarmNone, she of one face...the one that calls Darien an asshole and does not feel the need to apologize :asshole:

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 05:39 AM
HN, I feel your uh... pain. I r banned too.

(pain in the sides from laughing too hard).

-K

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 05:41 AM
:blink: What did you get banned for? Or...maybe I should ask: Do you have any freaking idea what you were banned for? :rofl:

HarmNone, one in the ocean of the banned

Artha
09-02-2004, 05:42 AM
I got banned before all of you poseurs.

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 05:49 AM
Well, HN, there was a thread in Nine Hells called "People Who Fail," or something like that. Klaive started it, saying that you failed at life. I wish I had saved the post before he erased it...

Basically I said that on one hand you were a nice mature lady who appeared to have a job, a nice family, and a good amount of sanity. On the other hand, the Klaivester lives at home with mommy, has no education, and no job... therefore, HE is the one who fails at life.

I also told him that IMO he should stop trying to validate his pathetic existence through a deteriorating internet forum.

I tried to log in and I had a message from him saying, "Bye," and I can't view anything on the page anymore at all. Boo-hoo.
:cry:

-K

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Artha

For this reason, and others which are secret and cannot be spoken aloud, I worship you.

-K

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 06:01 AM
Heh. Ah, well, Spun. You have spoken the truth and it has caused you great pain and anguish. I, and many others, share this pain and anguish. We may have to resort to the agonizing process of living the lives we don't have, eh? Our only comfort shall be in the fact that we are able to extract ourselves from our couches to do so, and do not have to nurse mommy's teat well into adulthood because we lack the basic skills to make our own lives. The pain! The pain! :rofl:

HarmNone, she who has failed at sucking life from another...

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 06:03 AM
I know all about said thread, by the way. ;) Thanks, hon, for the kind words!

HarmNone, well aware of the goings on...despite the fact that she is among the banned.....:cackle:

Nakiro
09-02-2004, 06:04 AM
Why does anyone (you) even care?

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Mostly, because it's funny as hell, Nakiro! :D

HarmNone hasn't laughed this hard in quite awhile

SpunGirl
09-02-2004, 06:16 AM
I like people who can see the humor in even the most pathetic of situations. There is a lot of humor here.

-K

The Cat In The Hat
09-02-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Sooo.... he banned you without sending you a letter or u2u explaining your "infraction?" Typical Klaive mentality.... if he can't come up with a reasonable explanation for something that makes him look right, he'll just skip the "explanation" part.

Banning HN. Honestly.

-K

Whats funny, is the dumb fuck banned me for 16 years, and then sent me a U2U I couldnt read because I was BANNED!

Fucking idiot.

Hips
09-02-2004, 07:38 AM
. Now that Klaive and his lady-love (Krapiera) have rekindled their romantic flame (http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17&st=180), is there some way we can arrange for a forced sterilization? God forbid they should breed....

Hahahah, poor Greg. Looks like he'll have to continue following Kurapira around like a little lost puppy dog as Whirlin since she apparently didn't want what HE does IRL. :lol:

Hips
09-02-2004, 07:39 AM
HN, I feel your uh... pain. I r banned too.

(pain in the sides from laughing too hard).

-K

Awww damnit, this means I won't be giggling to myself every time I log in and read your posts. :(

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Artha

I banned myself by never reading his drivel. I win.

Kadumi
09-02-2004, 11:32 AM
originally posted by me on the sr:

I was cutyabitch. Darien, don't you already have enough usernames? Must you really steal mine?

anyhow, here's proof. this is a link to a member profile on the texas a&m forum.

http://hobbes.resnet.tamu.edu/forums/index.php?s=3f80b9162149c9ddd816826353591826&act=P rofile&CODE=03&MID=561

yep, I go to texas a&m. and if my memory serves me, cutyabitch was registered before www.klaive.net was even in existence. nice one, bonehead.

Wezas
09-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Just glad you've seen the light, Kadumi. Hope you continue to post here.

Miss X
09-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Me too! We like to trap and keep all the cute guys! ;)

Wezas
09-02-2004, 12:01 PM

We ugly guys are basically the dolphins caught in the cute guy nets.

Oops?

Skirmisher
09-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Watch Miss X! She's a wilily one! :D

Miss X
09-02-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

We ugly guys are basically the dolphins caught in the cute guy nets.

Oops?

Heey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! You are all cute to me! :)

Chelle
09-02-2004, 12:18 PM
A few questions.

1. Now that Kadumi, who was the last shred of decent staff they had, is gone, will Evarin still be applying? Because that would be sad for Evarin. Though if Evarin is in the mood for charity, it would be good for Klaive.

2. Now that Klaive and his lady-love (Krapiera) have rekindled their romantic flame (http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17&st=180), is there some way we can arrange for a forced sterilization? God forbid they should breed....

3. What happens to the big-faced girl with the tongue ring? Does she get cast out into the cold, never to be graced with Klaive's presence on IMs again? If so, she should count her lucky stars.

4. Does Klaive get to see REAL pictures of Krapiera? What about her telling people he was ugly, or insane? I guess true love conquers all.

I think those are all my questions for now.

-K

I think that girl IS Kurapira. She is the one who posted the pic, after all. Maybe she didn't want people to know it was her knowing the critizim she would get. I guess for having a big face. Which would explain why all the fake pics. Something to consider. Or not.

Edited because my comp is acting all screwy and I accidentally deleted a post.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Chelle]

Toxicvixen
09-02-2004, 12:23 PM
I think that girl IS Kurapira. She is the one who posted the pic, after all. Maybe she didn't want people to know it was her knowing the critizim she would get. I guess for having a big face. Which would explain why all the fake pics. Something to consider. Or not.

I was going to say that! :smilegrin:

It just seems to fit all to well.

Klaive's sickness is called "Lalalalalalala it doesn't exist if I don't like it lalalalallalalalala" Syndrome.

NO! HE CAN'T HAVE THAT! I HAVE THAT! :cry:

Miss X
09-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Another fake most likely.

KymberlynX
09-02-2004, 12:29 PM

It's a serious disorder.

Please, people. Have some pity.

-K

Yeah....I wonder how he types with his ears covered....er....in this case I guess it would be his eyes... :whistle:

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 12:46 PM
<sighs> This is just sad.

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Ain't this rich. Well Devishal, since you're a child and hate it here yet STILL reading here, especially this thread to read what we have to say about you, hear this... you're doing great. You're being a great Klaive clone. Keep up the great job of sucking up to him and using you 1337 mod powers to warn me. <gasps in amazement> because I said something negative. OMG all I do is talk badly on those boards. Yet you're a big pussy for making a thread JUST to bash the PC.

Well here's one for you, Devishal ole pal. :moon2:

Oh and Darien, here's one for you too for deleting my post outting two of your other posting names and basically lying yet again. :moon2:

Parkbandit
09-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Ain't this rich. Well Devishal, since you're a child and hate it here yet STILL reading here, especially this thread to read what we have to say about you, hear this... you're doing great. You're being a great Klaive clone. Keep up the great job of sucking up to him and using you 1337 mod powers to warn me. <gasps in amazement> because I said something negative. OMG all I do is talk badly on those boards. Yet you're a big pussy for making a thread JUST to bash the PC.

Well here's one for you, Devishal ole pal. :moon2:

Oh and Darien, here's one for you too for deleting my post outting two of your other posting names and basically lying yet again. :moon2:

Damn.. is it only me that gets hot when CT uses the "Pussy" term?

:drool:

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 01:45 PM
:heart: PB

I may as well say it here because I'm not going to bother posting there. Negative, positive, it's all adding to his post count and that's what he wants. I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Yey!

You are not allowed to post on the forums for the remainder of the day because you fail at life.

If you know someone who is able to post here while you are not, rest assured that the person in question does not fail at life while you, in fact, do.

Please check back periodically when you feel that you have ceased failing at life.

Thank you.

I now excel at real life and fail at Darien life! Thank God! I was really getting worried there him letting me post there and all. Thanks Darien! You did me a favor!

Axhinde
09-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Uh oh.

You are not allowed to post on the forums for the remainder of the day because you fail at life.

If you know someone who is able to post here while you are not, rest assured that the person in question does not fail at life while you, in fact, do.

Please check back periodically when you feel that you have ceased failing at life.

Thank you.

BANNED twice!! I must fail at life...

Hips
09-02-2004, 02:01 PM
I don't fail at life.

...I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :no:

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Heh. There are more failures at life around here than I realized were possible! Furthermore, all those failures at life seem to be living it quite well...and doing so without mommy's purse strings to cling to! Amazing, ain't it?

Congrats, CT! You have joined the ranks of the bodacious banned! May our numbers continue to increase!:socool:

HarmNone, getting along quite nicely, thanks!

*Edited to add that Devishal and Klaive are probably reading here because there's nothing to read on the SR but their own meaningless maunderings! :rofl:*

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by HarmNone]

Kadumi
09-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Hey, I gotta stick up for Devishal a little bit. He might play an asshole character but the person behind him isn't that bad from what I know of him, imo. I did give him a heads up about what goes on over there and he had me convinced that he'll put up with a lot less than I did if things start going south.

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 02:51 PM
I hope you're right, Kadumi. However, from what I've heard of him it will surprise me greatly if you are. ;)

HarmNone will wait and see

Wezas
09-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Looks like he's made everyone on his boards "Semi-Gods" - and they are the only ones allowed to post. So anyone new joining can't post.

Sad.

The only reason his board had any amount of posts is because people from here were making fun of him.

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 03:43 PM
He's making people who are apparently post-worthy in SR land VIP posters and everyone else is on standby until he's done. Poor baby doesn't know how to make changes to his precious boards without taking them down. That's what you get for being a prick. Life isn't easy, especially for the Darienmeister.

09-02-2004, 03:48 PM

I'm banned and didn't even do anything remotely anti-Klaive..
..Which probably makes a lot of sense considering that it is, or what's left, of the SR that's "banned" me:shrug:

Wezas
09-02-2004, 03:51 PM
I was a semi-god until I posted something similar to this a few minutes ago:

Klaive claims 12 people asked that Chadj's alter ego be banned. I have found the list of those people! I'll list off the first few.

Lord Clamato
MC Hammer
CutYaBitch
etc.
etc.
etc.

Miss X
09-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Dammit Wezas, you were the only one of us not failing at life. Now you've gone and let the side down! :(

Wezas
09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Oh, I was banned before. I just made a new name last week which is now banned =)

Here's the thread, for any of you that might still be Semi-Gods:

http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1113&hl=

Evidently I still had a window open with the SR on it while my account was getting pwned.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Wezas]

Bobmuhthol
09-02-2004, 04:04 PM
I can't believe I'm not a Semi-God.

Miss X
09-02-2004, 04:06 PM
You're 100% whole God to us Bob!!! :heart:

Wezas
09-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Board Offline
The Stoners' Realm is currently being renovated in order to provide you with a kinder, friendlier atmosphere for posting.

Please check back periodically to see if the forums have opened up again.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Miss X
09-02-2004, 04:17 PM
A kinder, friendlier atmosphere? :rofl:

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 04:20 PM
The two K's are still there. It will never be kinder and friendlier.

Chadj
09-02-2004, 04:20 PM
I just saw that, hahahahhaha.

Also, damn, I wanted to see the list of people that requested I get booted :(.

I know Clamato didn't, CutYaBitch didn't, MC Hammer is one of Klaive's alter-posters I believe. Tsk tsk.

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Clamato is Klaive, so is MC Hammer (since I posted that they were both his and he deleted my post for it) and CutYaBitch used to be Brian but now Klaive stole that identity too.

Kadumi
09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
I dunno when this happened, but cutyabitch was me until today or so and I certainly didn't say anything along those lines.

Wezas
09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Clamato is Klaive, so is MC Hammer (since I posted that they were both his and he deleted my post for it) and CutYaBitch used to be Brian but now Klaive stole that identity too.

^^^ Yeah, that's why I posted it. Because they're all Klaive.

Meos
09-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Hmmm... klaive must be busy deleting posts... seems his forums are down.

Wezas
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
I think he's going through all of his posts - to see who's with him and who's against him. And then pwning anyone who's not kissing his ass.

Devishal, you'll be just fine. :up:

CrystalTears
09-02-2004, 04:38 PM
There aren't enough people in China to kiss that ass.

Chadj
09-02-2004, 04:42 PM
haha, I knew 12 posters wouldn't have requested that.

Considering the fact that most of the actual people who aren't Klaive barely know me.

Meos
09-02-2004, 04:47 PM
I really wouldn't be suprised if he was Kurapia too.

Axhinde
09-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Or could give a rat's ass.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Seriously, why do you people care about his boards at all?

Chadj
09-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Klaive != Kurapira, unless Klaive is female.

Wezas
09-02-2004, 04:50 PM

Awesome avatar.

Axhinde
09-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Awesome avatar.

The red X? It's the new trend.

HarmNone
09-02-2004, 04:53 PM
This gets more hilarious by the minute! I've actually cried tears laughing over this! One good thing about hopeless idiots...they're always good for a belly laugh! :rofl:

HarmNone, cracking up

Latrinsorm
09-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Seriously, why do you people care about his boards at all? Just imagine what it would be like if some of us were still out of school. Serious boredom overload.

Nieninque
09-02-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Kadumi
Hey, I gotta stick up for Devishal a little bit. He might play an asshole character but the person behind him isn't that bad.....

Wrong!

He is a fucking arsehole.

Worse even.

I refer you to my previous post in this thread.

And he doesnt play an arsehole character...

He just plays a character...while he is an arsehole.

GSLeloo
09-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Ok someone wanna tell me how the thread about Klaive was Cutyaup ended? I had to go to work and missed it!

Snapp
09-02-2004, 06:49 PM
How come you guys get all the fancy messages about sucking at life and being banned for 16 years? My two name still get:

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this board

I feel less special.

Wezas
09-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Bumpity Bump for this gem:

(Kurapira @ Sep 21 2004, 05:07 AM)
Why the fuck was I demodded from being an Administrator without reason and or a talk about this?

http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1404&hl=

CrystalTears
09-21-2004, 01:49 PM
Doesn't look like its true though. She's still listed as an admin. Ah well.