PDA

View Full Version : 5x elegant forged golvern handaxe with T1 ensorcell and super bubble flares

Klinor
09-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Super bubble flares give phenomenal damage padding, which is 35-39 on the padding chart, for one minute, that stacks with armor padding or flares and sigil padding too. If the flare activates before the minute it up, the one minute timer refreshes and starts over. With fast enough swings, you can keep the damage padding up almost permanently.

Elegant forging is + 2% bonus to DF/Breakage, +1 AvD. You could possibly up this to perfect at EG according to the teaser post.

The ensorcellment can give health, mana, stamina, or spirit (depending on the nature of the attack and random chance). If those four are full then the user gains a temporary +5AS/+3CS bonus on their next attack on the item that caused the flare. These flares trigger approx 15% of the time on with tier 1.

The handaxe is max light at 3lbs and has no alter restrictions.

This is also blessable and further wizard enchantable.

MB: 30
BO: 40

Lord Orbstar
09-06-2013, 05:54 AM
Dude you can get a 4x player forged handaxe for like 100k then get a wizard to ET it in about 10 days for cheap 250k, then just get a RCTF ticket for about 70 bucks and get a super bubble flare raffle ticket for like 10k then get a low level sorc to do a T1 ensorcell in about a couple days for cheap (250k) too. So with silver prices being really worth no more than 8 dollars per million that is: 100k+250k+ (70/8)+10k+250k= 9.36 million silvers. I like pirates though, so that shit should be rounded up. I am gonna do you a solid and say 10 million coins. That is a lot of silver. When you compare the weight of 10 MILLION silver coins to that of a 4 pound hand axxe, it is clear the coins outweigh your axe by a longshot.

Take the offer, bro. It will not last forever.

bump

Lord Orbstar
09-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Rep Comment:

Thread: 5x elegant forged golvern handaxe with T1 ensorcell and super bubble flares
and this is why you fail

========

^ idiot. Look up Tongue-in-cheek, and not in your gay dictionary where that may mean something totally different. That is a nice weapon and *obviously* I was joking with him. We are good friends that go way back. I have known Klinor ever since the start of this post.

Klinor
10-09-2013, 04:41 AM
I lowered the price slightly and updated the original post to include the axe is blessable.

JackWhisper
10-09-2013, 07:00 AM
This thing at EG with 2 rounds of the alloy service = perfect awesome

Klinor
10-13-2013, 01:27 AM
I will take cash too if need be.

Klinor
10-13-2013, 04:36 PM
If someone is interested and has some 7x full plate, I'd be interested in that as a part trade. The plainer the better.

Klinor
12-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Updated to list it being enchantable.

Klinor
12-07-2013, 05:30 AM
Bump because I just remembered I had this