PDA

View Full Version : Wagon in Sol Haven

Kitsun
09-01-2004, 04:21 PM
I'd like to thank the people that help me get this info!

Merchandise prices seem to go up as more is sold.

==============================
The wagon is located:
Second room of Tumbledown Lane on the town side.

>go steps
>s
>go wagon
=============================
[Sweetest Protection]
Dark wagon walls stretch around the wares on display. The roof is peeled back here, letting the sunlight stream in. You also see a prominent sign, a row of wooden pegs with some stuff on it and a wooden table with some stuff on it.
Obvious exits: north, northwest, out
In the Common language, it reads:
All Armor Here To Protect
Sweetly Imbued With
Four Enchants Of Great Wizards
>

>
On the wooden pegs you see a whorl-marked golden leather breastplate, some black fur trimmed scarlet cuirbouilli, some gold and crimson studded leather and some nautilus crested brigandine.

On the wooden table you see a gold-stitched sleeveless tunic, a fur-collared dark leather shirt, some silvery wave-crested leathers and some laje-laced black leather hunts.

A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The golden leather breastplate sells for 85000 silvers. You can BUY the golden leather breastplate if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The trimmed scarlet cuirbouilli sells for 95000 silvers. You can BUY the trimmed scarlet cuirbouilli if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The crimson studded leather sells for 105000 silvers. You can BUY the crimson studded leather if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The crested brigandine sells for 125000 silvers. You can BUY the crested brigandine if you like."

A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The sleeveless tunic sells for 55000 silvers. You can BUY the sleeveless tunic if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The dark leather shirt sells for 60000 silvers. You can BUY the dark leather shirt if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The wave-crested leathers sells for 65000 silvers. You can BUY the wave-crested leathers if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The black leather hunts sells for 70000 silvers. You can BUY the black leather hunts if you like."

[Purest Ornamentation]
This is a cramped compartment that must have been added to the wagon as an afterthought. There's barely room for normal maneuvering, much less so the kind needed to crowd around a merchant's wares. You also see a cushioned mask display with some stuff on it.
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast

On the mask display you see a golden orchid painted silk mask, a deep blue wave painted mask, a simple black spidersilk mask, a deep red sai patterned silk mask, a jade bamboo patterned silk mask and a lily white spidersilk mask.
>

You carefully inspect a golden orchid painted silk mask.

You determine that you could wear the mask anywhere on your body.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The painted silk mask sells for 36934 silvers. You can BUY the painted silk mask if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The wave painted mask sells for 40719 silvers. You can BUY the wave painted mask if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The spidersilk mask sells for 137865 silvers. You can BUY the spidersilk mask if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The patterned silk mask sells for 42754 silvers. You can BUY the patterned silk mask if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The patterned silk mask sells for 36934 silvers. You can BUY the patterned silk mask if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The spidersilk mask sells for 42754 silvers. You can BUY the spidersilk mask if you like."

[Deadly Perfection]
A wide variety of weapons has been put up for display here, though most of them are not for sale. You also see an angular weapons rack with some stuff on it and a mithril-edged display case.
Obvious exits: south, southwest

On the weapons rack you see a ruby-pommeled black vultite sai, a jade-pommeled white vultite sai, a vine-carved golden ruic yumi and a swan-carved deep red ruic yumi.

A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The black vultite sai sells for 20000 silvers. You can BUY the black vultite sai if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The white vultite sai sells for 12000 silvers. You can BUY the white vultite sai if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The golden ruic yumi sells for 40000 silvers. You can BUY the golden ruic yumi if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The deep red ruic yumi sells for 40000 silvers. You can BUY the deep red ruic yumi if you like."

>
In the display case you see a whorled jade green vultite wakizashi, a dragon-etched black vultite wakizashi, a lily-etched blue vultite wakizashi and a shark-etched opaque vultite wakizashi.

A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The green vultite wakizashi sells for 80000 silvers. You can BUY the green vultite wakizashi if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The black vultite wakizashi sells for 80000 silvers. You can BUY the black vultite wakizashi if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The blue vultite wakizashi sells for 80000 silvers. You can BUY the blue vultite wakizashi if you like."
>
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The opaque vultite wakizashi sells for 80000 silvers. You can BUY the opaque vultite wakizashi if you like."

Praefection
09-01-2004, 06:55 PM
I'll add on those masks are really, really neat. They add an extra line in your features. Something like "your face is concealed by a mask" and they have fourish scripts I've found.

Kaeral
09-01-2004, 06:58 PM
I say aside from the masks the wagon was just terrible.. waste of time really.. :thumbsdown:

Kaeral
09-01-2004, 07:12 PM
On second thought, is there anyone that can post what the masks do exaclty? And the actions too perhaps? :whistle:

Artha
09-01-2004, 07:19 PM
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The spidersilk mask sells for 137865 silvers. You can BUY the spidersilk mask if you like."

What about this mask makes it worth 90k more than the others?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-01-2004, 07:20 PM
It's a NINJA MASK.

(black spidersilk)

edit: Klaive bought 200 driving the price up.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Suppa Hobbit Mage]

Praefection
09-01-2004, 07:54 PM
From what I understand the price of the masks go up as more are bought. That one is the one being bought the most often.

Pallon
09-02-2004, 04:58 AM
FYI, the black sai is fire flaring and the white one is blessable

The Cat In The Hat
09-02-2004, 06:57 AM
These are really fucking neat!

You see XXXX.
She appears to be an Elf.
She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.

You see XXXX.
She appears to be an Elf.
She is average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair.
Her face is concealed by a golden orchid painted silk mask.

Rub - XXXX rubs virgorously at her face through her painted silk mask. It must be itchy under there.

Lick - XXXX appears to be licking the inside of her painted silk mask. It must taste good.

Pull - XXXX reaches back to make sure her painted silk mask is secured tightly.

Eat - XXXX appears to be chewing on the inside of her painted silk mask. She must be hungry.

Flip - XXXX pulls her painted silk mask down and readjusts it, momentarily exposing her face.

Artha
09-02-2004, 07:01 AM
Too bad the non-ugly mask costs like 150k.

Praefection
09-02-2004, 07:05 AM
Ohh those are neat. Except all the fucking "She must be this, she might be that."

fallenSaint
09-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Found two more mask actions in case anyone gives a flip ...

EXHALE:

You exhale softly on the inside of your spidersilk mask, trying to get a whiff of your own breath. It doesn't work any better than using your hand would have.

XXX's brow creases in momentary disappointment.

GLANCE:

Your eyes cross as you try to get a good look at your spidersilk mask.

XXX's eyes cross as he tries to get a good look at his spidersilk mask.

Per friends help in finding those.

EDIT: Right so I post like a drunk rolton.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by fallenSaint]

Artha
09-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Your eyes cross as you try to get a good look at you try to get a good look at your spidersilk mask.

Typo that mofo.

fallenSaint
09-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Fixed that ... Also I still stand by pull and flip being the only two any respecting person would do in public.

Artha
09-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Oh, heh. I thought it was the actual verbage.

fallenSaint
09-06-2004, 07:30 AM
No I just apparently twitched when I copy pasted, although one of the steeples when I was checking them double verbages something but I havent played with them since release.