PDA

View Full Version : Big Shot's baby cousin?

Kireq
08-16-2013, 02:13 PM
So... I've just recently discovered this thing called BigShot. It's amazing by the way. Whoever coded that, bravo... brav-freaking-o.

I've finally got all the kinks out of it, and it's working smoothly to hunt and sell all my crap continuously. (Caution kids, it's against policy to do this if you're not still sitting at the computer staring at the screen. Don't afk script, its BAD)

But anyway... i was wondering, does BigShot have like a baby cousin, that works the same way, but would use bounties instead of generic hunting grounds?

Not sure if that's even a plausible type of script to write, but it seems with how quick and easy BigShot is to use, and how versitile it is for a hunting script in pretty much.... any... area of the game... Seems like maybe it's possible? I'd try my hand at it if I had any idea how to script in lich.

But it would be neat if it already existed.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Things I still don't know about that might let me do what I'm talking about?

And I already know about some of the Bounty "helper" scripts stuff like Narost for finding herbs, and ego for escourts... but finding something that would turn them in, pick up new ones, go out and get them, maybe set them to refuse any gem bounties but do skinning, heirloom, child, escourt, and creature kill completely automated.

I could also see that being a huge drool-worthy topic for you shattered folks. If the AG is in Shattered... not really sure, haven't stepped food there.

Thondalar
08-16-2013, 02:44 PM
There are separate scripts that will run bounties.

There is an AG in Shattered.

Don't let Gib hear you saying Bigshot is good, or well-coded.

DaCapn
08-16-2013, 03:03 PM
I use azbounty which manages bigshot settings and loads bigshot to complete bounties (where applicable).

Rolton-Sammich
08-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Wouldn't that be more like a big fat older cousin?