PDA

View Full Version : 9x medium shield

Delias
08-14-2013, 12:14 AM
a gilded silver phalanx shield trimmed with orderly whorls of golvern thorns.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silver phalanx shield in your hand...

It has a bonus of +45 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

You carefully inspect your silver phalanx shield.

Your careful inspection of a gilded silver phalanx shield trimmed with orderly whorls of golvern thorns allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.

MB: 15 mil.
BO: 20 mil.

Forest Green Brig- regulation FGB.

MB: 8 mil.
BO: 12 mil.

some deep ebony armor- 5x plate, somewhat crit padded, 45 pounds.
Your careful inspection of some deep ebony armor allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

MB: 3 mil.
CB: 3mil per PM SOLD!

Cash at 12 per million.

JackWhisper
08-14-2013, 03:15 AM
Make sure you talk to Pereus about this. He's on a whole 300-motif kick. A phalanx shield or Hoplon shield is what he's been seeking.

Delias
08-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Make sure you talk to Pereus about this. He's on a whole 300-motif kick. A phalanx shield or Hoplon shield is what he's been seeking.

Thanks, I will.

JackWhisper
08-14-2013, 08:25 AM
No problem. Glad I could help.

Delias
08-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Price lowered so I can be as cool as methais.

Delias
08-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Bids updated

Delias
08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
plate sold

Also, going to be gone from tomorrow morning until monday so I won't be updating if there are any bids.