PDA

View Full Version : A speckled striped silver kitten (Dhu Kitten)

Zeminar
08-11-2013, 03:38 PM
I have a Dhu Kitten for sale. You know the kind. Comes in a sack you wear around your waist. Neither the sack nor the kitten have been altered but both are capable. Tons of random scripts.

Flat Price: 7M

I'll also accept cash @ 13 per million.

You attach a plain-looking sack to your black belt.

You carefully lift the kitten up by the scruff of its neck and then tuck it gently into the crook of your arm.

Zeminar pokes and prods at his striped silver kitten.
With no warning, Zeminar's striped silver kitten's tail puffs up into a club-shaped plume and its eyes fix on a spot somewhere on Zeminar's face.

tyrant-201
08-11-2013, 04:01 PM
I have a Dhu Kitten for sale. You know the kind. Comes in a sack you wear around your waist. Neither the sack nor the kitten have been altered but both are capable. Tons of random scripts.

Flat Price: 8M

You attach a plain-looking sack to your black belt.

You carefully lift the kitten up by the scruff of its neck and then tuck it gently into the crook of your arm.

Zeminar pokes and prods at his striped silver kitten.
With no warning, Zeminar's striped silver kitten's tail puffs up into a club-shaped plume and its eyes fix on a spot somewhere on Zeminar's face.

I'll buy this if the sack can be altered into a fanny-pack. It would be a gift for Dreaven

Zeminar
08-14-2013, 06:43 PM
Price lowered.

Zeminar
08-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Dropped the price one more time. I won't go any lower. I'll also accept cash or silver now.