PDA

View Full Version : full armor concealer with pocket for SA

tyrant-201
08-07-2013, 06:15 PM
You estimate that a close-cut dusk grey suede doublet adorned at the shoulders with round black jade buttons can store a small amount with enough space for several items.

You determine that you could wear the doublet around your chest. The doublet appears to serve some purpose.

You determine that the dusk grey suede doublet is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head when it is worn.

You remember that you registered this item a year and a few months ago.

Cover up that awesome armor you worked on at RtCF in style.

2m flat. PM or AIM

tyrant-201
08-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Price down 300k, need teh money

tyrant-201
08-08-2013, 02:26 PM
weight verb says it's around 5 lbs. Also bump. Add a hood to this sucker at RtCF for awesomeness

tyrant-201
08-08-2013, 09:27 PM
price reduced another 200k

tastyd
08-09-2013, 05:26 AM
This have shows/zests/etc?

JackWhisper
08-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Don't mean to sound stupid, but why is this worth 3mil or so? I've gotten two 1lb armor concealers *Out of 3 that I need total, sadly*, each for 1mil, and Faulkil got no interest for two of his on the auction folder at ALL for like two weeks. Two players in-game also selling across Merchant LNet both 1lbers for 1-1.5, no interest.

Just curious, maybe someone knows something I don't.

Tsk Tsk
08-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Don't mean to sound stupid, but why is this worth 3mil or so? I've gotten two 1lb armor concealers *Out of 3 that I need total, sadly*, each for 1mil, and Faulkil got no interest for two of his on the auction folder at ALL for like two weeks. Two players in-game also selling across Merchant LNet both 1lbers for 1-1.5, no interest.

Just curious, maybe someone knows something I don't.

They're never sold off the shelf to be able to fully conceal plate. You have to have a hood added which is a rarer service.

JackWhisper
08-09-2013, 08:05 AM
I was told that Xerria...>Rexxia???...that person, comes once a month to Mist Harbor now to add hoods and cowls to any concealer.

And all the concealers I'm talking about are full plate armor concealers. That's why I'm sort of confused.

tyrant-201
08-09-2013, 05:46 PM
I was told that Xerria...>Rexxia???...that person, comes once a month to Mist Harbor now to add hoods and cowls to any concealer.

And all the concealers I'm talking about are full plate armor concealers. That's why I'm sort of confused.

I was told because it's pocketed to shoot for a higher price. Admittedly, I'm not the best with prices. If someone wants it they can always make an offer, though.

To clarify, this does -not- have a hood, but can have a hood added to it. Making it clear because I've been asked if it has a hood already.

tyrant-201
08-09-2013, 06:04 PM
reduced to 2 million. Low as I'll go, if it doesn't sell I'm lockering it/keeping it to have worked on by someone else at RtCF or EG

Zaigh
08-09-2013, 06:25 PM
I was told because it's pocketed to shoot for a higher price. Admittedly, I'm not the best with prices. If someone wants it they can always make an offer, though.

To clarify, this does -not- have a hood, but can have a hood added to it. Making it clear because I've been asked if it has a hood already.

Actually, yours does have a hood since it can cover the head. It doesn't have a feature concealing hood, but then again Kaikala told us that they wouldn't be putting feature concealing hoods on armor concealers.

>>Can these be added to armor concealers?

Two totally different scripts - and you can't have 2 scripts on one item! The hoods that can be added to armor concealers are for head coverage and don't work as concealers. So you'll have to pick and choose about what you want to hide more... your armor... or your face!

~Kaikala

tyrant-201
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Actually, yours does have a hood since it can cover the head. It doesn't have a feature concealing hood, but then again Kaikala told us that they wouldn't be putting feature concealing hoods on armor concealers.

Ohhh, okay. Thanks for the clarification

tyrant-201
08-11-2013, 12:41 AM
I lied. I need money, so 1.75m and it's yours. Covers all armor, all classes, head-to-toe