PDA

View Full Version : a tri-headed veil iron pike 5x, HCW, triton bane lance

liquiddrool
08-01-2013, 02:51 AM
a tri-headed veil iron pike encrusted with barnacles down the shaft

PM me or post bids here..came from Droughtman's just in time for rtcf!

Lightened down to 15 pounds with further lightening available.

loresong mentions this
"This veil iron pike flares with the power of elemental ice when employed against Tritons."

anal my pik
You analyze your veil iron pike and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."
The creator has also provided the following information:
This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmansip that is kept maintained.
The pike is fully unlocked.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the veil iron pike for you.

insp my pik
You carefully inspect your veil iron pike.
After a careful inspection you determine that a tri-headed veil iron pike encrusted with barnacles down the shaft requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It appears to be a modified lance.

Here are the known zests:
>pull pike
You stab the floor with the butt of your veil iron pike and draw the weapon toward you in a crisp salute.
>gaze pike
You heft your veil iron pike in your hand a few times, admiring its clean lines and excellent workmanship.
>raise pike
You thrust your veil iron pike into the air and give a triumphant shout!
>lean pike
You pound the butt of your pike into the floor at your feet and stand confidently beside it.
>push pike
You hold your veil iron pike menacingly in front of you, its sharp point glinting in the light.
>dust pike
You carefully buff the length of your veil iron pike, removing the debris of battle.
>tap pike
You repeatedly thump the butt of your veil iron pike against the floor in an intimidating manner.
>wave pike
With a great whoosh, you swing your veil iron pike in a sweeping arc over your head.
>clench pike
As you tighten your grip, the familiar weight and balance of your veil iron pike lends you confidence.

BO: 10m

liquiddrool
08-03-2013, 01:00 AM
bump, lower MB to 8m this thing must go!

liquiddrool
08-04-2013, 03:34 AM
^