PDA

View Full Version : Selling my great stuff from my overcrowded locker

Mindiloish
07-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Weapons-

1) a razor-sharp white waraxe. Fully unlocked Hurdragof's axe. 4x sanct with steam flairs does all sorts of neat stuff and bonds to you when you play with it enough. Sold

2) a bone-hilted waraxe. 2x HCW. 2mil

3) a translucent black palache. 5x swcw altered and has a show i can send you if you like, broadsword base. max light. 2mil

4) a fel hafted vultite waraxe. 4x HCW. 7mil

Armor-

5) mithril full plate. 5x, lightened a couple times to 65lbs. Tier 1 voln flairs on it.2mil

Containers-

6) an imflass threaded war harness. holds med, shoulder worn. 500k

6) pitch black semi-circular cloak. max light and deep. weighs 6, holds around 130.
Years of abuse have frayed the bottom edge of this ankle-length cloak. Tattered rips tear upwards, threatening to rend through the fabric. The billowing body of the cloak is quite thin, consisting of loosely woven cloth shot through with claret. Silvery crimson thread binds a large wide-mouthed hood to the cloak. The hood is double-layered with a soft silk lining and similar cloth exterior. The wide neck is secured by a leather band closure protruding from a pair of reinforced leather tabs.

Cloak does stuff also

You slip your hands into the pockets of your semi-circular cloak, adjusting the fit of the garment casually as you strike a nonchalant pose

You work loose the fastenings on your semi-circular cloak, tossing back the folds of the garment to expose your physique. You casually push the hem over your left hip and place a hand within the pocket

You pull your semi-circular cloak together, fastening it deftly with quick movements of your fingers. Afterwards, you smooth out the fabric and adjust the sleeves, then place your hands casually within the pockets. It's good to be fashionable

You tug at the collar of your semi-circular cloak, ensuring it is crisp and flawless in appearance. Afterwards, so as to appear nonchalant, you run your palm over your head in a moment of grooming

probably does more that i've not found.3mil

Delivery to Landing, thanks for reading all this.
silver value at 11per

Mindiloish
08-01-2013, 12:48 AM
bump

Mindiloish
08-01-2013, 10:27 AM
updated

Mindiloish
08-02-2013, 06:18 PM
bump