PDA

View Full Version : have you ever

GSTamral
08-26-2004, 01:40 PM
gotten so frustrated with life and work and everything that you just feel an absolutely overwhelming desire to get away from everything and take a vacation?

God damn I need one..

SiKWiDiT
08-26-2004, 01:41 PM
I feel like that every day. Except I don't have a job.

I think something's wrong with me.

The Cat In The Hat
08-26-2004, 01:52 PM
I feel like that daily too. I love my daughter to pieces, just sometimes I want to ship her to her grandmas. Like when she pees on the floor (shes potty training) and when she takes her diaper off because shes stinky and it ends up all over her room....

You get the idea. They need to start making kids WITHOUT the body fluids.

[Edited on 8-26-2004 by The Cat In The Hat]

Meos
08-26-2004, 01:54 PM
This is like everyday at work for me?! My only refugue is gemstone and fishing.

GSTamral
08-26-2004, 02:02 PM
You know, sometimes I wish I could still call gemstone a refuge... All I've got as of late are occasional visits down the jersey shore. And the last 2 times I did that, i still got conference calls.

Latrinsorm
08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
If you substitute "kill myself" for "take a vacation", then yes.

Where do you go on the shore? I was down at Seaside Heights the other week.

GSTamral
08-26-2004, 02:13 PM
My friend John has a shorehouse in lavalette on new brunswick ave, 6 houses from the beach, and my friend liz has one on brooklyn ave in lavalette. Seaside is like a hop, skip and jump away. We're at bamboos or surf club when we're there.

Wezas
08-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by GSTamral
gotten so frustrated with life and work and everything that you just feel an absolutely overwhelming desire to get away from everything and take a vacation?

God damn I need one..

That Kerry bashing takes alot out of you, doesn't it? :saint:

Chelle
08-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
I feel like that daily too. I love my daughter to pieces, just sometimes I want to ship her to her grandmas. Like when she pees on the floor (shes potty training) and when she takes her diaper off because shes stinky and it ends up all over her room....

Oh yes I can totally relate to this one. I feel your pain. Mine isn't potty training yet and she needs to start because she likes to take her diaper off and pee on the floor. I about fell flat on my ass the other day because I didn't see the pee at first. Luckily it was on the kitchen floor tile and was easy to clean up. Argh!

Blazing247
08-26-2004, 02:18 PM
<Where do you go on the shore? I was down at Seaside Heights the other week.>

Hehe, Sleazeside. Poor you.

KymberlynX
08-26-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Chelle

Oh yes I can totally relate to this one. I feel your pain. Mine isn't potty training yet and she needs to start because she likes to take her diaper off and pee on the floor. I about fell flat on my ass the other day because I didn't see the pee at first. Luckily it was on the kitchen floor tile and was easy to clean up. Argh!

I hope this isn't a preview of what's in store for me. :rant: ....or should I say for my niece... :whistle:

KymberlynX
08-26-2004, 02:27 PM
er....on topic...HELL YES!

DeV
08-26-2004, 02:36 PM

God damn I need one.. Yes, far too often.

xtc
08-26-2004, 02:37 PM
lol hell yes this week. Stress of work & life was too much so I went & visited my travel agent yesterday.

GSTamral
08-26-2004, 03:43 PM
thats a good idea. I think I need a long vacation from like everything.

Latrinsorm
08-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Blazing247
Hehe, Sleazeside. Poor you. Aside from a chintzy arcade machine trying (and failing, <3 kicking things) to steal my quarters and a couple of hurricanes, it wasn't bad. Excellent waveage.

We were about a mile and a half down Boulevard from you, Tamral. I hope your friends' houses have better plumbing that the place we stayed in, though.

Kriztian
08-26-2004, 04:01 PM

God damn I need one..

"You are never given a wish without the power to make it so." ~Richard Bach

Do it. Book it now!

Toxicvixen
08-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Who doesn't want a vacation from the mundane?

GSTamral
08-26-2004, 04:54 PM
<<
Aside from a chintzy arcade machine trying (and failing, <3 kicking things) to steal my quarters and a couple of hurricanes, it wasn't bad. Excellent waveage.

We were about a mile and a half down Boulevard from you, Tamral. I hope your friends' houses have better plumbing that the place we stayed in, though.
>>

Yea, we had good plumbing. All of those houses in lavalette are upwards of 900k to buy. They'd better have good plumbing. Liz's place only has 2 frickin showers though, and the third one is outside. That can be annoying at times, especially when it gets sand in the drain.

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Everybody needs a vacation once in awhile. Work can drive you batty! However, so can deciding where to go on that much-needed vacation. :D

HarmNone stresses over decisions

The Cat In The Hat
08-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by KymberlynXI hope this isn't a preview of what's in store for me. :rant: ....or should I say for my niece... :whistle:

Oh yes.... it is... Let me tell you, Onesies are your friend. I had to go buy some and stick her in them at night because I found poop smeared all over her room one too many times. Nothing like waking up in the morning to a beautiful little girl covered in smelly brown stuff...

argh!

4a6c1
08-26-2004, 05:15 PM
mmmm, vacation.

I dare to dream. :(

Brattt8525
08-26-2004, 05:41 PM
I get what I call the "bolt syndrom" kind of like a cornered animal, if that makes sense. Tho, I have been accused of being high strung like a thourghbred.

When those times hit, I take my horse for a ride, or take my labs to the lake. It helps me focus and realize that life really is good.

Tara

ChalaRoque
08-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by KymberlynX

Originally posted by Chelle

I hope this isn't a preview of what's in store for me. :rant: ....or should I say for my niece... :whistle:

For me?! Nu uh... in your dreams, hopefully Jordyn will be saving that for after you get home...

KymberlynX
08-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by ChalaRoque
For me?! Nu uh... in your dreams, hopefully Jordyn will be saving that for after you get home...

We shall see.... :punch:

[Edited on 8-26-2004 by KymberlynX]

Snapp
08-26-2004, 07:22 PM
I feel that way a lot lately. I can't wait til my vacation in September!

Chadj
08-26-2004, 07:27 PM
I need a vacation. Fuck. And school is gonna be starting soon.. .School + work + Raging hormones + Random firing synapses causing mood swings and clinical insanity = not fun :(

KymberlynX
08-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
I feel that way a lot lately. I can't wait til my vacation in September!

Where are you going?

Snapp
08-26-2004, 07:57 PM
To a beach in Delaware for a few days, then possibly visiting one of my hags who's in SC for school. Either way, I won't be at work! :thumbsup: :D