PDA

View Full Version : More Klaive Idiocy

Caramia
08-26-2004, 04:20 AM
It's not bad enough there are too many rude and inconsiderate people running around in the Landing looking for truffles, and it's not bad enough that Caladari has to prove how much a man she can be by killing those younger than her over a petty incident or insult, but after she kills Darphin for some stupid reason, Klaive comes out of nowhere and kills her.

Way to go Darrren! You didn't see what happened, you don't know what Darphin said or did, and you just violated policy... AGAIN!

Short term memory much? Didn't you post a whiney thread about how maltreated you were by GMs when you rushed in to attack Janisi's attacker, and then you complained AGAIN when chastized for attacking someone that killed Kurapira, when you weren't even logged in when it happened?

What part of stay out of other people's conflicts is so hard for you to understand?

You didn't even roleplay, Mr. Excellent Gamer. You just walked in, killed Caladari, and left - with about half a dozen people watching.

Chadj
08-26-2004, 04:23 AM
HAHAHAHA He attacked Janisi's attacker because he was Rainbow. HAHAHA. And he claims Garr = Janisi. Therefore, he admits to having cyber sex with Garr. What a fucking idiot.

Caramia
08-26-2004, 04:46 AM
I hope Caladari reports him, like we're encouraging her to do. Then he can post another whine about how the bad GMs are so mean to him! Wonder how close he is to treading on a lockout...

[Edited to change gender on Caladari after taking a look at her.]

[Edited on 8/26/2004 by Caramia]

Tsa`ah
08-26-2004, 04:54 AM
Wasn't his last official warning over-ruled by Feedback, like really early in the morning before the doors at corporate were unlocked, in record shattering time?

Like overturned within hours? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Caramia
08-26-2004, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Wasn't his last official warning over-ruled by Feedback, like really early in the morning before the doors at corporate were unlocked, in record shattering time?

Like overturned within hours? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like within minutes around 3 AM in the morning! I'm so totally sure that someone from Feedback or customer service was around and manning the phones at that hour! It all just paints a very sad picture.

Chadj
08-26-2004, 05:29 AM
We are looking for a site to host the Janisi going at Rainbow thing.. anyone got a site? It's fucking hilarious.

Chadj
08-26-2004, 05:51 AM
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH WE HAVE THE SITE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

U2U or IM me for it. It's classic. It's better than the Lisu log

Especially when you keep in mind: Janisi= Garr (15 year old fucking idiot) and Rainbow = Klaive (... nuff said)

Caiylania
08-26-2004, 07:28 AM
I still can't believe you guys sent that out over Psinet with NO warning. Here I am hunting, and psinet says, you've got mail! So I psinet mail read

OMFG

Caiylania
08-26-2004, 08:07 AM
BTW. Question. Did Klaive know that she/he/it was only 15 yo? If so, is that not a bannable offense, having cyber with a minor?

SpunGirl
08-26-2004, 08:15 AM
Not that I've ever heard of. I mean, it can hardly be proven that he knew it was a minor. I think it's bannable if you're sexually harassing minors or something, though.

-K

Caiylania
08-26-2004, 08:17 AM
The parent in me is sad for that kids parent's. I don't know what I would do if my son or daughter was into stuff like that. :(

AnticorRifling
08-26-2004, 08:18 AM
How did that log get captured?

Caiylania
08-26-2004, 08:20 AM
I'm not the only one wondering that? Phew.

Artha
08-26-2004, 08:20 AM
It's from Klaive's view point.

Nieninque
08-26-2004, 08:27 AM
It's sick

AnticorRifling
08-26-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Artha
It's from Klaive's view point.

I didn't ask for you to state the obvious. I wanted to know how we got ahold of it.

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Klaive is a predator. There are few who do not know that. I'd Report him for every single thing I could find to Report him for, and batter feedback to death until he was gone from the game. That kind of idiocy is not only stupid, it's bloody sick; especially, since there is a 15-year-old kid involved.

As far as I'm concerned, anybody who gets involved in something like that with a kid should have his balls fed to him...raw. I'd be happy to wield the fork!

HarmNone, disgusted

Artha
08-26-2004, 10:28 AM
I didn't ask for you to state the obvious. I wanted to know how we got ahold of it.

I think Chadj asked him for it.

Chadj
08-26-2004, 10:42 AM
GWAHGAHAHAHAHAH That is a secret I shall never share.

To my knowledge, Klaive was aware that Janisi was Garr, but Garr was not aware Rainbow was Klaive.

The Cat In The Hat
08-26-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Chadj

To my knowledge, Klaive was aware that Janisi was Garr, but Garr was not aware Rainbow was Klaive.

You shared it with me Chadj! I wont tell... You sick fuck. :cheers:

Wezas
08-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Chadj

They swapped logs.

I'm not saying which log Chadj gave him though. :saint:

The Eternal Klaive
08-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Klaive is a predator.

Grr. ;)

StrayRogue
08-26-2004, 12:12 PM
He's also an idiot.

Chelle
08-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Lesson for today. Don't cyberscrew! :lol:

Artha
08-26-2004, 12:13 PM
Lesson2 for today: Aelotoi have way too much bodily fluids.

Chelle
08-26-2004, 12:17 PM
thats gross

Shalla
08-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Garr = Janisi is stupid and slutty herself. When I was 15.. I was completely aware of what I was doing, the decisions I make and the consequences of the things I did.. everything I did was consentual..

Her coming to that inn, her KNOWING what she's going to do and type,very graphic might I add.. means she's aware of what she's doing... I honestly don't care for 15 year old girls who WANTS to be corrupted... If you CHOOSE to engage in something like that.. and you gave your CONSENT.. why shouldn't you blameless? 15 year olds aren't REALLY innocent little girls.

I HATE I HATE I HATE girls who flirt.. then seduce.. then go out of their way to finish it.. then cry rape.

But seriously guys.. if a girl says No.. and she's adamant about it. Jesus christ just stop...

ps. Yes, I am aware that Janisi was't crying rape. Just the fact that when people say someone is 15.. it's automatically assumed they're blameless and innocent.. when evidence prove that it was consentual.

p.s.s And please Darien.. I'm not defending you.. You have issues.. and I'm not saying that i don't.. but you need to get it together.. for your credibility and for the sake of the people who frequent your forum.

[Edited on 8-26-2004 by Lady Shalla]

DeV
08-26-2004, 12:28 PM
I thought Garr/Janisi was a guy.

Shalla
08-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Garr and Janisi is a guy?... Well fuck. :weird:

[Edited on 8-26-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Nieninque
08-26-2004, 12:32 PM
First it was apparently a boy
Second, kids always think they know what they are doing and getting into. Perverts exploit that.

Chadj said Klaive knew that the other person was Garr therefore he would have known he was a 15 year old boy.

Ask HN said, He should be fed his own testicles

Shalla
08-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Klaive knew it was a guy? Well double fuck. :ohshit:

Nieninque
08-26-2004, 12:36 PM
the key part would be the "15" bit

Chelle
08-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Klaive knew it was a guy? Well double fuck. :ohshit:

That is reason number two for not cyberscrewing. You don't know what the person is behind the character.

Reason number three is the person behind the character might be a crazy ass stalker who will want to get to know you irl.

Shalla
08-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Ok, so klaive and Garr are both guys trying to fantasize piercing their girlfriend's you know what. :scared:

Jonty
08-26-2004, 12:47 PM
:lol: I just recently purged those logs my my trash email. I think it was sent to me around last fall. Though, it wasn't Klaive or Chadj who sent it to me.

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Both players are male. Additionally, while 15-year-old girls (or boys) may not be totally unaware of what they are getting into in a situation like this, adults over 18 are well aware of what that 15-year-old is getting into. That is where my objection lies.

While the behaviors of a 15-year-old may not be unknowing, many of these behaviors are certainly done without sufficient knowledge to allow proper consideration of the possible ramifications of said behaviors. What one person, at 15, might know and understand pretty clearly, another of the same age will not. It never pays to compare others to yourself. You are you. They are NOT you.

HarmNone still thinks Darien's balls should grace somebody's wall

Wezas
08-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
HarmNone still thinks Darien's balls should grace somebody's wall

Not mine!

What would people think when they see peas with peach fuzz on my wall???

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 12:53 PM
They'd think you'd de-balled Darien! What the hell else would they think? :O

HarmNone would certainly think that!

Artha
08-26-2004, 12:53 PM
That you like modern art, of course.

Nieninque
08-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Or that your kids were messy eaters

Shalla
08-26-2004, 12:54 PM
They would say, OMG! Wezas just cut off his peas with peach fuzz! j/k hehee

Axhinde
08-26-2004, 12:57 PM
So, Mr. Alpha Male himself enjoys preying on the younger males. No doubt to reduce the competition. [/sarcasm]

What's funny to me is, with all his "I am the uber dominate man god!", he sounds more like a chick. I mean his voice does. IMO, he's soft.

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 12:59 PM
:snort: Alpha male, my ass! If there was ever an Omega, Darien is that Omega!

HarmNone knows a loser when one makes itself obvious

Axhinde
08-26-2004, 01:02 PM
No, he likes to tell people he is an Alpha male. He also believe is, in his own words, "is the most dominant person he has ever met.". Funny, really.

Wezas
08-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Axhinde
No, he likes to tell people he is an Alpha male. He also believe is, in his own words, "is the most dominant person he has ever met.". Funny, really.

That's quite easy when you never actually *meet* anyone else.

StrayRogue
08-26-2004, 01:04 PM
He is Tyler Durden. Except that he's fat, mentally retarded, dominated by his mother (lol) and resides in a realm created by his own ego. Alpha male my ass. I bet he doesn't even go outside anymore.

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
:rofl: Spot on, Wezas!

The Cat In The Hat
08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
It will all come around to bite Darien in the ass soon enough, Just sit back, and wait...

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 01:07 PM
Personally, I hope "it" chews his perverted ass clean off! People like Darien should NOT be in GemStone. They're a freaking menace!

HarmNone gets pissed off at things like this...really pissed off :grr:

Axhinde
08-26-2004, 01:08 PM
Even if it does come back on him, he'll always try to play it off as "not really harming" him. Because, as we all know, he is teh coolest! :shibby:

Edaarin
08-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I got WARN INTERACT'd!

HarmNone
08-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Heh. Yeah. That's because it doesn't bother him. Mmmhmm. Yep. :rofl:

HarmNone thinks that's funny as hell

KymberlynX
08-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
:lol: I just recently purged those logs my my trash email. I think it was sent to me around last fall. Though, it wasn't Klaive or Chadj who sent it to me.

And you didn't share it with me?? I'm hurt...or maybe I'm thankful. I dunno.

BTW...WTF happened to your avatar???

Shalla
08-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Funny though, I once said to someone who shall be nameless, back when Sarah was with Darien.. Hey, I just saw kurapira's pictures!, she's really beautiful.. If that's her, then Darien must be really good looking too.. because kurapira seems superficial..

Then he said.. well, I don't know.. There is a question going on in SR regarding whether that's really kurapira.. and I was like.. Oh.

but I just left it at that.

Axhinde
08-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Heh, Sarah told me herself she thought Darien was ugly and "could lose some weight." Maybe she could help him pay for lipo.

Edaarin
08-26-2004, 01:23 PM
Whales need blubber for insulation. When you have something with so much mass to cover they need layers to stay warm.

Axhinde
08-26-2004, 01:24 PM
He probably has a little heater for his chair.

DeV
08-26-2004, 01:47 PM
He probably has a little heater for his chair. :lol:

I guess I can consider myself lucky I haven't read the logs yet.

Parkbandit
08-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Me too, although if someone wants to U2U them to me..

Also, Wezas has the best Avatar by far. It cracks me the hell up whenever I see it.

PS - Were you told to cover his face with the ninja mask or was that your own personal touch?

Chelle
08-26-2004, 01:57 PM
He probably has a little heater for his chair.

No no the little heater is under his desk keeping his lil tootsies warm. The chair, however, is a toilet. See my (tiffilynn's) signs you play too much Gemstone List on Jypsies page.

Aww I can't seem to find it on her page. This makes me sad.

[Edited on 8-26-2004 by Chelle]

Chelle
08-26-2004, 02:03 PM
:shit:

Oh yay I found it! It is here and it is at the bottom.

http://anzwers.org/free/jypsie/newsNhumor/humor.html

Argh thats not it. I was looking for a top ten list I made as well.

Oh well pooh!

[Edited on 8-26-2004 by Chelle]

Wezas
08-26-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
PS - Were you told to cover his face with the ninja mask or was that your own personal touch?

Originally posted by Wezas
I was asked by the administrator of this board to remove Klaive's likeness from my avatar. Evidently the picture is indeed Klaive, and he did not post it publicly (unlike Kurapira) - so the administrator could be in trouble if I were to continue to use it on this site.

Chelle
08-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Oh wait it is on that page! Its under the word Addictions. Durrr I am so dumb. I just scrolled real quick to find the name Tiffilynn when I forgot I had posted the top ten list under the name Tiffilyn. Hrm. Helps to read.

Okay now I feel better. I found my lil list. Okay carry on with your lives.

Aaaaanyway it made a references to installing a toilet so you didnt have to leave yer comp EVAR.

No I am not crazy... much.

:banghead:

KymberlynX
08-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Me too, although if someone wants to U2U them to me..

Also, Wezas has the best Avatar by far. It cracks me the hell up whenever I see it.

It cracked me up more without the mask, but alas he had to respect the wishes of our host.

SpunGirl
08-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Ok, so klaive and Garr are both guys trying to fantasize piercing their girlfriend's you know what. :scared:

There is some question as to the sex of the player of Garr. Garr admitted that Janisi was on his account when he got called out for playing Janisi, but he insisted that it was his little sister's character, not his (his parents took Garr away from him, he sez). Sick either way, IMO.

-K

Betheny
08-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Lesson2 for today: Aelotoi have way too much bodily fluids.

I thought about asking for the log until I heard this.

Back
08-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Smilese.

:rolleyes:

Klaive?

:barf:

:loser:

:ban:

:hang:?

:chair:!

:club:!!!

Caramia
08-26-2004, 08:23 PM
When Spun showed me that log, I just laughed and said that apparently it's an inexperienced guy's idea of what happens when women orgasm. I'm not saying it's not possible at all to become... uh... that...mmm... excited in response, but certainly I question the quantity of... well, you know.

Chadj
08-26-2004, 10:07 PM
Hahahhahahahhahahahhahah

Yes. That person was clearly a virgin. And has clearly never been with a female before.

[Edited on 8-27-2004 by Chadj]

[Edited on 8-27-2004 by Chadj]

CrystalTears
08-26-2004, 10:08 PM
One cannot imitate what one has not been able to achieve. ;)

Tirayana
08-26-2004, 10:19 PM
I like the anal fingering..

BTW, if anyone's ever had that done in real life, it's pretty uncomfy.

~Tirayana

Axhinde
08-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Aww, I got banned cause I told Klaive that Kurapira said he was oogley. :lol:

SpunGirl
08-27-2004, 02:11 AM
Yeah, I like how Janisi licked Rainbow's fingers after they were in the poop chute. Bacteria much?

-K

SpunGirl
08-27-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Tirayana
I like the anal fingering..

BTW, if anyone's ever had that done in real life, it's pretty uncomfy.

~Tirayana

:nono: Exit only kthx.

-K

The Cat In The Hat
08-27-2004, 02:16 AM
:moon2: <-- Another imaginary ass for Darien to lick.

Bacteria?? Not to mention it's just plain fucking disgusting. "Here honey, taste your shit, I love you."

ewwe...

Caiylania
08-27-2004, 02:20 AM
There goes my breakfast.

SpunGirl
08-27-2004, 02:26 AM
Hahahaha we have warped Caiy's fragile little mind. I'm sorry hun.

-K

The Cat In The Hat
08-27-2004, 02:34 AM
She'll get over it, and we'll have her in our clutches!

:grouphug:

But seriously... ewwe

Shari
08-27-2004, 02:44 AM
Alright, someone u2u me the log.

Caiylania
08-27-2004, 03:30 AM
When someone does, prepare for years of therapy.

:D

Wolfmage
08-27-2004, 04:07 AM
Okay, I KNOW I'm gonna regret this, but anyone wanna send me the log too? I'm prepared...I already know a good shrink.

Percocet
08-27-2004, 04:09 AM
log me too, please

Chadj
08-27-2004, 10:08 AM
IM or U2U me for the log lol.

Chadj
08-27-2004, 10:10 AM
Aww, I got banned cause I told Klaive that Kurapira said he was oogley. :lol:

... Serious? hahahha.. ouch. That's pretty bad :(

Yer always welcome here!

Adhara
08-27-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll regret it but I must satisfy the curiosity. Maybe the first couple sentences will be enough... hopefully... That and additional ammo to make fun of Klaive is always welcome.

Send me the log please!

Blushy
08-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Okay, so someone whose friendship with me suffered just a little bit for it showed me this log. And I must say that although it demonstrates a misunderstanding of female anatomy (oh, heck, what do I know, maybe aelotoi really ARE that different), contains the occasional ACT abuse (heh, I'm making myself laugh now), and is, of course, thoroughly tasteless, regardless of the participants, it nonetheless seems to evidence flawless punctuation, grammar, and spelling! I'm kind of impressed!