PDA

View Full Version : Shark Etched Rolaren Wakizashi

kutter
07-06-2013, 08:13 PM
I lost it in the Landing when I forgot to take it out of a disk Tuesday night, I ws tired, no other excuse, it is a major enchant project in the works. Let me know if you found and we will see what we can work out for a reward.

Sav
07-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Janitor most likely got it unless you logged out in tsc or some other hot spot... A way you might be able to check would be to try and start another major project

kutter
07-07-2013, 04:38 AM
Even if the janitor got it it does not reset, a friend lost a set of brig she was working on the same way and finally got it back from the janitor like 3 weeks later after she could not start another major. She assisted to ask to clear it and lo and behold the janitor had it.

Sav
07-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Sounds like you and your friends should stop putting valuable items I your disk before logging out

Jace Solo
07-07-2013, 12:29 PM
And the janitor should start a lost and found.

kutter
07-07-2013, 02:56 PM
The irony is that I never do that, I always put items in my coat and just have someone hold it while I cast, but it was late and no one was around, it was stupid, if I cannot get it back it is not the end of the world, it is after all just a game, it just suited my rogue really well.