PDA

View Full Version : waiting for sadie

Kireq
06-28-2013, 07:50 PM
So... its been a while since I got premium work done. I activated premium with intent on only paying for one month, but I've still gotten zero response on my sadie scroll. I'm worried I'm not going to get it done in time and may have to pay the extra a second time... how long should I be waiting before I start calling an assist?

DCSL
06-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Say something about it in the Premium folder on the official forums. That gets their attention pretty easily and they whip out a response to whatever it is within a day or two after that usually.

Grim Reaper
06-28-2013, 08:22 PM
So... its been a while since I got premium work done. I activated premium with intent on only paying for one month, but I've still gotten zero response on my sadie scroll. I'm worried I'm not going to get it done in time and may have to pay the extra a second time... how long should I be waiting before I start calling an assist?

I had a scroll done a couple of days ago that was put in six weeks ago. Under normal circumstances the process is no more then two weeks. Currently Sadie is backed up due mostly because of the back to back festivals and is still playing catch up. If you've been waiting longer then two weeks put in an assist. While it's no guarantee the work will be done any quicker, it certainly could not hurt your chances of having the item pushed thru quicker.