PDA

View Full Version : Scorched Glaes Morning Star

Wheelerm
06-26-2013, 09:36 PM
This was box-found and has disintegration flares. I can't find any information on disintegration flares, except where it was embedded in a set of rolaren augmented chainmail at the 2011 Draughtman's Challenge (107th run). I'm trying to get an idea of what this star is worth.

Seems to work like 705, so I'm guessing that's what it is.

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2011_Droughtman%27s_Challenge_Prizes

>inspect my star
You carefully inspect your glaes morning star.

After a careful inspection you determine that a scorched glaes morning star requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.

>appr my star
Careful examination indicates the glaes morning star has a base strength of 84 and a base durability of 210. You also determine the current integrity of the glaes morning star to be at 100.0%.

>weigh my star
You carefully examine the glaes morning star and determine that the weight is about 10 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You swing a scorched glaes morning star at a spotted leaper!
AS: +181 vs DS: +23 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +13 = +206
... and hit for 49 points of damage!
Internal organs bruised.
The spotted leaper is stunned!

** Your glaes morning star releases a shimmering beam of disintegration! **

... 25 points of damage!
Grazing blast to the right arm melts skin away, exposing twitching tendons.
The spotted leaper collapses to the ground, emits a final snarl, and dies.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Wheelerm
06-27-2013, 12:48 AM
bump. Help?

It was my level 75 empath that found it. My level 22 warrior was the one swinging it in the above post.

Middian
06-27-2013, 01:14 AM
I assume it is 3x, maybe 500k-1m. If it is 4x, I would say 1-2m for the premium of a rare flare.

tallkris3
06-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Not to burst your bubble but I paid for disintegration flares to be added to my star at EG, cost me a couple mil, I had a friend get them removed at RTCF so I could do something else with the weapon, they were no different then just about any other flare out there. I was not impressed with them.

thefarmer
06-27-2013, 07:19 PM
It's worth about what any other 3x or 4x morning star would be. So, not much at all.

Wheelerm
06-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the replies. It was box-found, so whatever I get out of it is profit anyhow. Just wanted some idea of a good starting price.