PDA

View Full Version : exclusions

Kamiton
08-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Is there a way to exclude something from a match?

imported_Kranar
08-23-2004, 01:37 AM
Could you be more specific?

Kamiton
08-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Well I'm working on a script to pickup any stone, gem, box, and/or wand and automatically put it in one of many containers. The problem I'm running into is being as there are many different stones like a corderite stone, etc I used "stone" as the match. When I run the script and there is a heavy stone club in the room it tries to get it because it matched the stone part but of course it doesn't get it because the correct noun is club rather than stone. Anyway short of being extremely specific in my matches thus having hundreds (this isn't the only thing i'm having trouble matching coral does it too) is there any way to say...

Match GETSTONE stone (but not if its part of heavy stone club)

Latrinsorm
08-23-2004, 07:54 PM
What I did was have the match lead to something like "l stone" and have another set of matches. If I only wanted certain kinds of stone, I would have it "tap stone" and go from there. I don't think there's a way (in the uber cool Wizard, anyway) to directly do what you want.

Kamiton
08-23-2004, 08:13 PM
You actually gave me a thought...I'll have to try it. I'm using stormfront. Any other ideas or a particular order of script etc would still be much appreciated.

Artha
08-23-2004, 08:18 PM
match stone stone

stone:
save stone
goto get

get:
get %s%
match putaway You pick up
match ohfuck Get what?

putaway
put %s% in my pouch