PDA

View Full Version : I gotta say....

Pages : [1] 2

Wezas
08-22-2004, 01:29 AM
For the first time in a long time, the SR's topics are much more amusing then here.

I suggest you all check them out.

Stoner's Realm(click me) (http://klaive.net)

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 01:31 AM
:lol2: I h8 j00!!

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 01:32 AM
Wezas! haahaa

Wezas
08-22-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
:lol2: I h8 j00!!

I couldn't help it. Them being called out is seriously amusing.

And for once I'm on Ben's side.

Except about the whole hating everyone who's not white thing.

:smilegrin:

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 01:40 AM
Yeah but they get called out once a month. They should be used to it by now.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 01:41 AM
I just noticed I have a "Warn 10%" next to my name. That mean I have 9 more warns until I'm gone? :whistle:

Edaarin
08-22-2004, 01:45 AM
I couldn't even get past page two of Jonty's thread. Jesus Christ.

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Post the specific thread you're talking about. I don't feel like looking throughout the whole forum.

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 01:47 AM
http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1043

I assume that one is it? Heh.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Attention Retards

It was created because Klaive thinks closing the another topic will solve the problem.

08-22-2004, 01:54 AM
Oh man...

...I have no idea what's going on right now.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 01:55 AM
Is this http://www.klaive.net/Sarah/sarahdressedup.jpg photo shopped?

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Jonty]

Edaarin
08-22-2004, 01:56 AM
If it's not that is one scary ass expression. Yikes.

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 01:57 AM
:lol: :lol2:

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Wezas, why did you have to bring that melodramatic bullshit here? Eh? :rolleyes:

HarmNone has to wonder about anyone who is "entertained" by that kind of trash

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Jonty

Not working for me.

Edaarin
08-22-2004, 02:00 AM
And the pictures are gone.

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 02:02 AM
Here, allow me.

Sarah's photoshopped picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/kurapira/sarahdressedup.jpg)

08-22-2004, 02:03 AM
Kurapira and klaive mus tthink themselves so important. Its sad really

Jonty
Originally posted by Hulkein

Not working for me.

I knew he'd delete the folder soon.

Edited: Link removed because CT is already hosting it.

HarmNone
Thankfully, Klaive has taken them down. Who the hell cares if they're photoshopped or not? I understand the subject of those pictures (who shall remain nameless) told someone she was a psychologist. Anyone believe that? Anyone care? I certainly don't!

HarmNone is not interested, one way or the other

Edaarin
08-22-2004, 02:04 AM
I do, it reinforces the fact that she's a stupid lying cunt.

And it makes Kurapira look stupid as well.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:05 AM
The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jul 3 2020, 04:40 PM.

Temporary is 16 years? ROFLMAO. Truth hurts.

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by The Cat In The Hat]

Jonty
08-22-2004, 02:06 AM
I care because I was curious. I'm not down with the photo shop experts.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
I do, it reinforces the fact that she's a stupid lying cunt.

And it makes Kurapira look stupid as well.

From what I've seen, that particular piece of information does not need reinforcing. :whistle:

Wezas
08-22-2004, 02:07 AM

Looks like some blurring on the left side of her dress (near her breast). The right side of her dress (near her waist) looks really choppy. I would blame it on picture compression, but the rest of the pic looks pretty damn smooth.

Since the picture was Pwned on Klaive.net, here's a copy of it someone's hosting.
http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/upload/Nobody%20Special/375.jpg

Artha
08-22-2004, 02:08 AM
The face might be photoshopped, but it'd be a pretty decent job. The picture's low quality and she might just be wearing make up though, so it's sort of hard to tell.

edit: Also what Wezas said. Now that I look at it, it sort of looks like someone cut the body out and put it on another background, and then did a decent job with one side and got really fucking lazy with the other side.

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Artha]

Edaarin
I think the point though was that EVERY PICTURE IN THAT FOLDER looks like a different girl.

Snapp
It's all pretty pathetic.

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 02:09 AM
<<Temporary is 16 years? ROFLMAO. Truth hurts.>>

Klaive set it for the approximate date he will be too large to exit his house. He'll need the influx of banned members coming back so he can get his mind off of the symbiotic relationship he has formed with his couch.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:10 AM
I care because I was curious. I'm not down with the photo shop experts.

I guess it's just me. I cannot generate any curiosity concerning people who have lied repeatedly, denegrated others repeatedly, contradicted themselves repeatedly, and blamed others when things didn't quite come out the way they planned. I just avoid them. :shrug:

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:10 AM
They're quite a collection of fucking idiots over there. I made my first post there and it was edited within minutes for the same reason Ben's posts were edited. Fine. They don't like racist remarks, they can edit them. HOWEVER, in the same post, they're calling him white trash*. Fucking hypocrites.

* RACIST TERM ALERT.

Betheny
08-22-2004, 02:12 AM
<<Temporary is 16 years? ROFLMAO. Truth hurts.>>

Klaive set it for the approximate date he will be too large to exit his house. He'll need the influx of banned members coming back so he can get his mind off of the symbiotic relationship he has formed with his couch.

Oh my God. Friday morning when I woke up, the first thing I hear on the radio is about this 400 pound 4 foot tall woman who died because she had a heart attack but they couldn't separate her from the couch. SHE GREW INTO THE COUCH.

I really didn't need to be reminded of that right before going to bed.

Then again imagining Klaive in such a position isn't all that unpleasant.

Pallon
08-22-2004, 02:18 AM
That face is mannish and too big for the head

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:24 AM
If you zoom in on the face, there's a perfectly straight line across the tip of the nose across the whole face. And the nose edge lines dont match up, It's like someone slapped a new nose mouth area on the pic.

Someone needs to learn to blend when they photoshop.

http://www.members.cox.net/afallofstardust/Image16.jpg

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:27 AM
I'm not seeing it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/Bobmuhthol1/wtfareyoutalkingabout.jpg

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 02:31 AM
What are you, blind?!

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:34 AM
You made it too big Bob and it got smoothed out some how. It's plain as day, I pointed to it.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:34 AM
I can see that the nose area has probably been tweaked. The dress looks as though it has been filled in over....who knows what....or, it might be a cut and paste of body on background. However, I must reiterate......who the hell cares????

08-22-2004, 02:35 AM
What's with no-shadow square no-bridge artificial adobe nose over there?

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
You made it too big Bob and it got smoothed out some how. It's plain as day, I pointed to it.

I can see it on Bob's enlarged pic, as well.

imported_Kranar
08-22-2004, 02:36 AM
<< If you zoom in on the face, there's a perfectly straight line across the tip of the nose across the whole face. And the nose edge lines dont match up, It's like someone slapped a new nose mouth area on the pic. >>

Just for technical purposes; that's a compression issue, not from editing.

jpeg compression by default has pretty poor anti-aliasing (the ability to detect edges and smoothen them out) so when this picture was being compressed, the algorithm simply had a really hard time finding the edges of a human nose (and can you blame it?)

It's no different than the screwy lines you see on the bottom right of her cheek.

Anyhow, I think we're over analyzing this picture. I'm not a fan of Kurapira by any means, but heck I'd be pretty freaked out if everyone analyzed my picture over the internet.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:36 AM
<<You made it too big Bob and it got smoothed out some how.>>

Or maybe you're stuck on the belief that it's edited and you're just looking for some proof.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 02:37 AM

Heh, I knew there was something wacky with her nose when I first saw it. But I actually see whst it is in Bob's post.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I can see that the nose area has probably been tweaked. The dress looks as though it has been filled in over....who knows what....or, it might be a cut and paste of body on background. However, I must reiterate......who the hell cares????

Aww Harmnone. We don't mean to dissapoint you, but you have to admit, it's pretty damned funny for someone that came down so hard on Teeoncy (like we all, admittadly did) about her fake pics, to be faking pics herself.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:40 AM
I don't doubt that's possible Kranar, but that didnt happen on the dress and such, so im betting that if one part is photoshopped that is as well.

And no bob, it was actually pointed out to me by someone else.

08-22-2004, 02:40 AM
Eh, who cares. For the record I saw all the pics from Wezas and ony 3-4 look like they aren't here. But lets be realistic here, who the fuck cares if someone decides to fake pictures over the internet? If its her, then I doubt she cares if people believe otherwise and if it isn't do you honestly think that she feels any better about her unattractiveness when she walks away from the computer screen into the real world? doubtful. All in all it doesn't take away from the fact that shes a dumb bitch, which is what I've been saying since day 1 of her posting.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:44 AM
As I said earlier, if you get your jollies from putting others down, sooner or later the worm will turn.....on you. It's not just about the pics. It's about attitudes. It is for attitude that I fault Kurapira's player...that and a terminal case of potty-mouth. :D

As Kranar said, this pic may be unaltered. It may also be of the girl who lives down the street. It may, in fact, be Sarah. There's no way of knowing, and no reason to care, really. The fact is, whoever it is ain't Miss Universe, after all. :rolleyes:

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:44 AM
Okay now I see what you were talking about. I overlooked that because it's pretty clear that's an image problem and not a sign of editing.

Kranar can explain it better than I can, though.

Artha
08-22-2004, 02:45 AM
I don't doubt that's possible Kranar, but that didnt happen on the dress and such, so im betting that if one part is photoshopped that is as well.

The dress is almost definitely photoshopped.

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 02:46 AM
I laugh and comment, but to be honest, I don't care if she photoshopped, found, posted, created, stole those pictures to pass them off as her. Her, not her, whatever.

What bothered me, and why they are probably being posted now, is that instead of just stating "that's me" and leaving it at that and let the thread and comment die, they deleted any mention of fake pictures and labeled it against TOS and libel. It was the covering, hiding, deleting, editing to avoid dealing with it that made it worse. Had they left it alone, it would have faded into oblivion.

Guys, I'm sorry for being involved in this. I should know better. I just couldn't help myself! I'll be good now. :D

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:47 AM
You guys realize that all this will probably bring...ummm...certain entities storming in here ranting and raving, don't you? Do we REALLY want that? Eh? Do we?

Harmnone does NOT!

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:47 AM
<<It's no different than the screwy lines you see on the bottom right of her cheek.>>

NO THAT PART IS EDITED TOO.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 02:48 AM
RangerD, what did you post that was edited?

08-22-2004, 02:49 AM
At least we know (pray) that the beautiful woman of the PC are all REAL unadulterated woman. I don't even want to think about some of these pixelated airbrushed bitches.

In conclusion, anything with a vagina is great. No need for artistic talent.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Heh. I agree, CT. When will people learn that if you don't want something taken "down the road", shut the fuck up about it? Don't delete every mention of it. Don't rant and rave about it. Just ignore it and hope it will go away. It usually does. Why? Because it's boring as all hell, that's why! :lol:

08-22-2004, 02:51 AM
Heh damn, I closed the window so i can't pull up the cached version and I've been banned. I basicly said, why the fuck do you guys bother. It doesn't matter either way, Klaive is still a flabby bus target when he leaves the house and Kurapira is a dumb bitch that needs to be smacked for being so stupid.

08-22-2004, 02:52 AM
:gawk:

HARMNONE SAID "FUCK"

I can die happy now. :):):)

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:53 AM
You're right, we really don't want them here so I'll behave.

One more for the road

:lol2:

08-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Whats absolutely hilarious is that for all the superior shit klaive and kurapira spout they won't even bother dealing with me. Thats like the third time I've been banned from Stoner's realm for saying a miniscule fraction of what other people do. The last 2 times they didn't even acknowledge that I was banned. I wonder if they'll fess up to it this time.

Fallen
08-22-2004, 02:56 AM
shakes head

For some, the thread was for meaningless name calling. Others were arguing a perfectly valid issue of Censorship and free speech. It is a shame this debate was completely overshadowed by Kurapira's photos.
Klaive just knee-jerked the fuck out of the situation, and is likely going to murder the TOS.

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 02:56 AM
Ranger you got banned? Just now??

08-22-2004, 02:59 AM
Yea, if anyone has cached what I posted to get banned plz post here

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
:gawk:

HARMNONE SAID "FUCK"

I can die happy now. :):):)

That is NOT a first, Stanley. Why does it always surprise everybody so? Granted, I do not use such language in abundance, but if it seems appropriate...well, then it's appropriate. ;)

HarmNone figures some things, used too freely, tend to lose their impact

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 03:01 AM
Sorry, Ranger. I didn't see it. :(

Wezas
08-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Having trouble uploading them all to the gallery and don't feel like dealing with it right now. If you'd like to see them:

Click Here (http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Sarah/index.htm)

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 03:42 AM
rofl, if all of those are the same person then I guess I suck at life. I still look the same as I did two years ago.

Ravenstorm
08-22-2004, 03:42 AM
I'm just wondering why people here are making such a big deal about it. It's just the same shit, different day. It's not like the exact thing doesn't happen periodically and I have trouble believing that anyone really expected anything to change with Klaive.

Shit is shit no matter how many times you step in it.

Raven

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Ravenstorm]

Artha
08-22-2004, 03:44 AM
It's like watching wrestling.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 03:46 AM
<<It's like watching wrestling.>>

It was good in like 1998 man.

Artha
08-22-2004, 03:50 AM
It was good in like 1998 man.

That's about when I stopped watching.

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 04:00 AM
Wait, back the bus up. She's a psychologist?

:lol: :lol2: :lol2: :lol:

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Wait, back the bus up. She's a psychologist?

:lol: :lol2: :lol2: :lol:

And her mom's on welfare, but shes had extensive cosmetic surgery on herself, thats why her pictures change so much. And shes a Girl Scout.

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 04:05 AM
I think the female version of Klaive has finally emerged.

Cosmetic surgery can change things like facial lines, but not eye and head shape ... that vary from picture to picture in Wezas' link.

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Chadj
08-22-2004, 04:09 AM
they have like.. 4 members..

Shari
08-22-2004, 04:17 AM
Okay. First. I'm not here to try and bag on her. While I must admit, since I have only interacted with her via psinet, and in-char (only once) I am only mildly irritated by her.

However, as being one who has had my photo bashed on. I must say that all the pictures of the girl(s) are very attractive, but as to whether or not they are her is confusing to me because they do look very different.

As for the initial photograph, something is very wrong with the dress. I mean yeah, its black, but you'd expect some sort of definition in that lighting, wrinkles in the dress, curvature of the body, SOMETHING. I mean yeah its a slim-fitting dress, but when anyone wears a solid color you're still going to have some shading differentiation. (I spell that right, Bob? Cause I'm too lazy to spellcheck)

Anyway, there's my two cents.

Chadj
08-22-2004, 04:23 AM
Shit has been edited since day one there. And people have always 'risen up' to challenge on it. Then they eventually sit their asses down, and start posting again. At that point, they will lose a poster or two, and then gain a poster or two. It's happened a lot. It's gonna keep happening. Get used to it.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 04:25 AM
<<(I spell that right, Bob? Cause I'm too lazy to spellcheck)>>

Yes. You win. Your argument about the dress doesn't, though. I've run into this multiple times. Tight, black clothing is very, very fucked up in pictures and almost always looks like it was drawn on.

Shari
08-22-2004, 04:35 AM
Mmm...I don't have a dress to prove this point but I have a tanktop...I wonder if that would work.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 04:39 AM
Courtesy of hotornot.com (though not the best example):

http://pix4.hotornot.com/pics/HL/HE/KL/NM/OLARRLOVDXQF.jpg

Edit: This chick is pretty hot. I think I have a thing for brunettes who wear black <3<3<3

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Shari
08-22-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol I think I have a thing for brunettes who wear black <3<3<3

Oooooo, that means you like me too, huh Bob!? <hugs herself>

Umm...it was posted in italics originally for some reason. Hope it goes away after this edit. If not, oh well.

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Jesae]

{fixed - :heart: Tsa`ah}

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 04:48 AM
<<Oooooo, that means you like me too, huh Bob!?>>

Unfortunately, you don't have the sexy straight hair. :(

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 05:08 AM
HEY LOOK A PICTURE OF ME:

http://citypaper.net/articles/2002-05-09/musicpicks6-1.jpg

FUCK IT, LET'S GO ALL-OUT

http://www.kimdara.com/aclmf/bk-and-fans-c50.jpg

Caiylania
08-22-2004, 08:26 AM
d00d, the first three are different kids. :D

Personally, I don't care if they are her or not. I have some pictures of me that people didn't think were mine in albums and stuff. Sometimes it's lighting, hair, whatever.

I can understand getting pissy though if they really are just editing and deleting posts because its about them. If it had been me, I would just have ignored it and people would have forgotten about it. Now it's a firestorm.

If they are hers, she knows that, that is all that it should matter. But you should never use your status to censor what others say.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
rofl, if all of those are the same person then I guess I suck at life. I still look the same as I did two years ago.

According to her, you suck at life, because:

Originally posted by Kurapira on The SR
Interesting..

Well, first of all, when I smile, turn my head and do any of the above.. yes, they will change. Look in the mirror and smile. Well, that's if you haven't already shattered it beyond recognition.

That, and I have had work done to me. Yes, if you all must know.. Yeah, I'm not all natural. I have had a boob job, many of those pictures are taken over the course of years, and have had things removed and added.

Yes, I dye my hair, wear contacts and have small corrective surgery to my face as well as other parts of my body.

Also, I have had my back fucking lasered for things I don't care to discuss. Yes, if you all want to know, I have been fat in the past and continually struggle with it. At one point, I had extra skin because I lost a lot of weight and they had to fucking do surgery on me for that, I even have my own belly button made.

Want to know what else Kastapella.. I'm not ashamed. I'm not ashamed of what I used to be, or how I have changed. All those pictures are me hon. I work hard to keep myself looking good, and working out and shit. They are not all completely different pictures of me, they are of different ages, but all me.

I'm sorry that you can't understand that. I'm apologizing for your ignorance, and how the lack of your communication has gotten you this far. Keep going, want to know more, fine.. tell me. But don't sit there and tell me what I have and have not done is not who I really am.

Next please.

DeV
08-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Caiylania

If they are hers, she knows that, that is all that it should matter. But you should never use your status to censor what others say. Agreed. I refuse to read all that bullshit posted. People seriously need to stop treating mentally challeneged people like they are normal.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 11:19 AM
It appears the "Attention Retards" thread has been removed. Perhaps now, all the commotion will die down. :yawn:

HarmNone, who thinks the whole thing was pretty stupid

Weedmage Princess
08-22-2004, 11:44 AM
You mean...people actually post there? ::shudder::

Gan
08-22-2004, 11:45 AM
I browsed the thread on Klaive's forum and I must say, I'm embarrased that I actually have a sign-on with that group. Its obvious that he's just going to do what ever he wants regardless of how bad or hypocritical it makes him (them). Afterall its his sandbox over there... ergo its his little world to do with as he pleases. There he can truly be a legend in his own mind.

Oh, and Klaive, thanks for sending me all those spam IM's when my IM privacy wasn't set. It reminded me why I do have it on private settings... Idiot.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Can someone else tell me if they see a "Warn: (10%)" below my name on this post:

http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1027&st=60

I want to know if other people can see it, or if it is displayed just for me.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 12:38 PM
I don't see it by clicking the link, Wezas. However, it may only show when one is logged into the site. I'm not sure. :)

HarmNone

Jonty
08-22-2004, 12:41 PM
You only see your own warnings.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 12:47 PM
You only see your own warnings.

Gotcha. That's what I was thinking because I saw no warning next to Ben's name.

Thanks.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 01:01 PM
<------ I love photoshop.

Sylvan Dreams
08-22-2004, 01:01 PM
I just have to wonder. . . why does anyone really give a fuck about what Kurapira's player may or may not look like or claims to look like?

I think the entire problem is that everyone jumps on her shit because she's got an abrasive personality at times and her posts tend to come off as high drama which in turn causes people to WANT to fuck with her more. I sincerely doubt anyone REALLY cares if those pictures are her or not.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Sylvan Dreams
I just have to wonder. . . why does anyone really give a fuck about what Kurapira's player may or may not look like or claims to look like?

I think the entire problem is that everyone jumps on her shit because she's got an abrasive personality at times and her posts tend to come off as high drama which in turn causes people to WANT to fuck with her more. I sincerely doubt anyone REALLY cares if those pictures are her or not.

I think the issue stemmed from her editing a post where someone said "And she posts fake pictures of herself". Why would she edit that? It's not against TOS (well, TOS is now changed). So she will edit things people say about her - yet she won't edit out racial slurs other then the "N" word.

I do think drama plays a part in it. The other part is people want to smack her back to reality.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:04 PM
One of the pictures Kurapira says is her was spotted on a porn site.

Betheny
08-22-2004, 02:05 PM
which one?

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:06 PM
There's nothing bad on this page, so I better not get in trouble for it.

http://findgirlsonline.com/webcam08/

The picture on the right looks a bit familiar.

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Sarah/MySarahArSchool.jpg

Jonty
08-22-2004, 02:11 PM
BUSTED!

Snapp
08-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh shit! :rofl:

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:16 PM
ROFLMAO Bob, I love you... you're a super sleuth! How did you find that? I didnt know where to begin to look.

:moon2: Kurapira :moon2:

Betheny
08-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Bob,

I want you.

<3

imported_Kranar
08-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Oh...... my...... God......

That is truly sad. I almost feel sorry for her.

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Its a useless board with generally useless people posting to fuel Klaive and Kura's self-important ego-trips. I really don't care if that is her or not, she's a dumbass for liking Klaive regardless. That whole place is built upon a haven of lies, editing and manipulation (ironically like the American press) and isn't worth the bandwidth to even look at. Especially when there are such fulfilling websites such as http://www.dolphinsex.org/

Shari
08-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Sometimes, I wish I had attatched a small mirror to the top of my laptop, so that way I could see the faces I make when I see shit like...someone's supposed picture posted on a porn site.

Or even a camera, that way I could post that your jaw really CAN drop down into your lap from shock.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
Sometimes, I wish I had attatched a small mirror to the top of my laptop, so that way I could see the faces I make when I see shit like...someone's supposed picture posted on a porn site.

Or even a camera, that way I could post that your jaw really CAN drop down into your lap from shock.

Are you really shocked though that she would do something like that?

Betheny
08-22-2004, 02:23 PM
HOw much do you want to bet she's going to threaten to sue them for using 'her' picture?

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
HOw much do you want to bet she's going to threaten to sue them for using 'her' picture?

Of course she will! Because they obviously have stolen it from her.

Betheny
08-22-2004, 02:25 PM

Originally posted by Maimara

Of course she will! Because they obviously have stolen it from her.

Duh, kinda like how the other Sarah (TEEONCY)'s picture was stolen by whatever internet site we found HER picture on.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Artha found the picture but never posted it. He's fond of pornography.

Though we can't rule out that it is Kurapira, and that she does want hox sex from fat internet men.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Artha found the picture but never posted it. He's fond of pornography.

Though we can't rule out that it is Kurapira, and that she does want hox sex from fat internet men.

Well we've all seen Klaive... so thats a definate possibility.

imported_Kranar
08-22-2004, 02:30 PM
And to think...

If Klaive and Kurapira had simply adhered to their OWN rules, none of this would have happened.

Shari
08-22-2004, 02:32 PM

Originally posted by Jesae

Are you really shocked though that she would do something like that?

Well, I don't know her persona enough really to say whether I do or not. We have the occasional tiff on psinet but I just figure with her retorts I'm dealing with someone of the junior-high nature, so I tend to just let what she says slide. I've only had one encounter with her in-game, which quickly became an encounter with her and Klaive (since he ended up quaking when her and I got into it) but I don't have any real deep-rooted problem with her.

I guess my main shock and jaw-dropping was due to the fact we have actual proof that picture is posted on a porn site, and that just shocks/cracks the hell up out of me.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 02:39 PM
:thanx: Bob

Fallen
08-22-2004, 02:43 PM
Wow... Thats just straight fucked up right there.

Insanity.

DeV
08-22-2004, 03:04 PM
I hope noone ever finds my porn photos. :(

That was pretty good Artha and Bob. :rofl:

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 03:30 PM

No matter who they are, with the exception of the black dress one, they're very hot. :thumbsup:

That last ones lips look nothing like most of the others... does anyone else see that?

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Hulkein]

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 03:35 PM
There's nothing bad on this page, so I better not get in trouble for it.

http://findgirlsonline.com/webcam08/

The picture on the right looks a bit familiar.

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Sarah/MySarahArSchool.jpg

Hahahahahaha, pwnd.

<<and have had things removed and added.>>

Yeah, ok. Nice try.

At least she picked some hot chicks to use as fakes, I'll give her some credit there.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 03:39 PM

No matter who they are, with the exception of the black dress one, they're very hot. :thumbsup:

That last ones lips look nothing like most of the others... does anyone else see that?

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by Hulkein]

Yes, because they are not all of the same girl.

Hulkein
08-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Yeah, I know. I was more or less pointing out that Kurapira must be retarded if she thought that people would buy that for even a second.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 03:45 PM
She would send them to people and say "dont show anyone else"

it was Klaives fault for uploading them all to a site where they could be seel together. He pulled the site though after Kurapira told me Ive never seen pics of her and I posted the link to the page.

Blazing247
08-22-2004, 03:46 PM
I don't feel like sifting through 5 pages to find out what the hell is going on, so lemme see if I have this right:

This girl named Sarah/Kurapira claims that all of those pics on that cox.net/wezas site are her at different ages/varying stages of plastic surgery?

If I am correct in this assumption, she is a fucking psychopath who not only lies that a single picture is her, but has taken the (considerable) time to scour the internet to find almost a dozen pictures of girls of varying ages that look enough alike to claim they are in fact ALL of the same person (her). I would believe her...if I were a blind retard that is.

It's not like she lied about a single picture...she has taken the time to craft a completely different life online. That is very fucking scary.

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 03:48 PM
No wonder her and Klaive get on: they are in their own worlds of deciet and bullshit. Stupid people like this need to be burned as fuel.

Artha
08-22-2004, 04:15 PM
He's fond of pornography.

:yes:

08-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Anyone else remember when Kurapira first posted her picture here and she went ballistic on me and someone else cause we said the picture looked good?

08-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Hi Whirlin!

Lord Whirlin
08-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
Hi Whirlin!

Hey, hows it going? Ariond sent me a link, figured I would see what the fuck he was babbling about.

crazymage
08-22-2004, 04:41 PM
this is me i swear!

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Ish. This is really pathetic. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. On some level, I find it all incredibly sad. :(

HarmNone

08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Sergey is hot

crazymage
08-22-2004, 05:24 PM
:loveu:

Weedmage Princess
08-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Wow.

That's all I can say...wow.

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Heh, they deleted Jonty's thread showcasing a picture of his "girlfriend".

Not surprised, just find it humorous. Ah well, they'll never learn. :shrug:

Caiylania
08-22-2004, 05:46 PM
How, how I ask, out of the millions of sites like that, did you find the one with the pictures of her or that she says are her? Whichever is true.

...just......how??? :O

08-22-2004, 05:47 PM
:howudoing: <-- stalker emoticon

peam
08-22-2004, 05:49 PM
I normally find these "SR VS. PC SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!" threads idiotic.

However, this discovery is hilarious to the ninth degree.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 05:52 PM
How, how I ask, out of the millions of sites like that, did you find the one with the pictures of her or that she says are her? Whichever is true.

Thats what we all wanna know! Spill it Bob!

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 05:53 PM
I think we're drifting, and yet staying on topic.

For those that don't want to read six pages of random posts, this thread is more about two people that went on an editing/deleting spree to cover up/remove posts on another board that basically said they didn't believe the pictures.

I was actually following the "Hey retards" thread at 4am this morning. Were there any comments after the last post pointing out skin removal in cases of stomach stapling?

Simply put, they want the appearance of an open community, but they don't want people to speak out against them. That is all fine and dandy if one doesn't constantly stir the pot and bash folks themselves.

Had they (K and K) simply set out from the word go saying this is our forum and we'll do what we please, that would be one thing, but how many TOS revisions has Klaive made? How many editing sprees have there been? How many public tantrums have been thrown? It's the same song, same dance, different day.

Just think, we're the assholes and drama queens, not those two.

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 05:54 PM

He already answered that.

Artha is a big fan of the porn.

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 05:58 PM
What made me laugh the most was his "Tyler Durden" period. Basically for those who haven't seen the movie Fight Club, Tyler Durden is about letting go of societies chains and lies and "evolving". Klaive went around preeching this shit for a few weeks on his boards yet still, in the pure essence of truth and justice, edited every post that contained any sort of indication that was negative towards him.

I remember, in one of my last posts there, saying how he'd never be able to lead any sort of revolution being so fat and out of shape. It not only got deleted, I get a U2U saying how references to "that picture" were not allowed on his boards. Tyler Durden my fucking ass, mate.

Both a bunch of tools. I wish Psinet was up so we could destroy them a bit more.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Hmm... Is this a trend of Sarahs faking their pictures? Thats 2 Sarahs that have been found to be... acting the same...

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Just think, we're the assholes and drama queens, not those two.

I am. I blame myself. <hangs her head in shame>

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 06:05 PM
In answer to your question, Tsa`ah, there were no further posts after the one questioning the stomach stapling. The entire thread just miraculously evaporated....into thin air! :O

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
In answer to your question, Tsa`ah, there were no further posts after the one questioning the stomach stapling. The entire thread just miraculously evaporated....into thin air! :O

Someone should go post the link to this thread and see how long it remains up.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Everybody who might is probably banned by now, Stray. ;)

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Wezas! He's the linking guru. He should do it. <ducks>

Snapp
08-22-2004, 06:15 PM
http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=1049

Get it before it's gone! :roll:

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Shit, you beat me to the bunch my a nano-second. See how long it takes to take down two of em. Heh.

http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?s=16df59613e5e2a5907d3463cfaaabdd6&showt opic=1050

[Edited on 22-8-04 by StrayRogue]

Artha
08-22-2004, 06:19 PM
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Ghost Wolf

INCOMING!

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Hey Stray, did you mean to link it to a Ninja Power website? Cause that's what it does. And copying/pasting that link goes to another thread. You may want to check that.

Snapp
08-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this board

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Well that was fast. :lol:

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 06:25 PM
Damn that was some fast work.

Stay's link was altered to be a redirect and Snapp was banned and his post edited like faster than you could say Fat ass ninja toe licking fuck head.

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 06:25 PM
LOL, I totally didn't notice that. As soon as I went to edit:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Two bans, can I get three ... three bans?

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 06:30 PM
I think someone should hack Klaive's account, take admin power, and have a good time doing it.

StrayRogue
08-22-2004, 06:32 PM
I think you should do it Bob.

Tsa`ah
08-22-2004, 06:34 PM
While I'm sure it would be fun to give the fat fuck a coronary, I don't think anyone could justify the time or energy in doing such a thing.

08-22-2004, 06:42 PM
I was number 1 last nite Tsa'ash ;)

08-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Members viewing this page: LordAdredrin, RangerD1, The Eternal Klaive (1 Guest)

Hey bitch!

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
I was number 1 last nite Tsa'ash ;)

Actually I was heh

08-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Oh, my bad then

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 06:57 PM
:lol2: :lol2:

08-22-2004, 06:58 PM
??

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 06:58 PM
That's not me! :lol:

Trinitis
08-22-2004, 07:04 PM
:whistle:

:saint:

Trinitis
08-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Just incase the post gets edited (as I can see it happens a lot there..)

This is what CrystalTears12 posted :

I did NOT suck anyones dick damnit! I like the poon! Why are you spreading these horrible lies?

I want this crap edited out!! I find it EXTREAMLY offensive and am sick of being the brunt of your jokes!

ASSHOLES!

Wezas
08-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
This is what CrystalTears12 posted :

I did NOT suck anyones dick damnit! I like the poon! Why are you spreading these horrible lies?

I want this crap edited out!! I find it EXTREAMLY offensive and am sick of being the brunt of your jokes!

ASSHOLES!

I don't think anyone will think it's CT. Look at the spelling :rolleyes:

Trinitis
08-22-2004, 07:12 PM
But thats all part of the fun! :P

Edit to add :

HA! This did not take long!

The error returned was:

The post that got me banned?

Way to do a half assed job, Numb nutz.

No only did that edit not do a DAMN thing, but you left three or four copies of it throughout the thread.

Who made you a mod anyway?

God, hire someone who at least knows their shit. Dumb fucks.

[Edited on 8-22-2004 by LordAdredrin]

CrystalTears
08-22-2004, 07:12 PM
Doesn't matter. CT12 got pwned. :lol:

Wezas
08-22-2004, 07:13 PM
I find it damn funny that Klaive hasn't removed my avatar yet.

Shalla
08-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Here, allow me.

Sarah's photoshopped picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/kurapira/sarahdressedup.jpg)

I think I saw that picture from somewhere.. From a rating's site.. probably FTJ

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla

Here, allow me.

I think I saw that picture from somewhere.. From a rating's site.. probably FTJ

Whats FTJ?

Sylvan Dreams
08-22-2004, 08:19 PM
FTJ = Face The Jury

Shalla
08-22-2004, 08:34 PM
So does that confirm that it isn't.. the pictures was not of kurapira?

Not that I care really.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 08:38 PM
That... or she's a cyber porn star.

Shalla
08-22-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm surprised it has been 8 pages.. and no explanation or defense from SR.

Way to jynx it

Wezas
She could have just posted her picture on a "hot or not" site and then the porn site stole the image to use on their website.

Who's willing to fork over there credit card to confirm? They claim it's a *free* website and the credit card is just for age confirmation.

Shalla
08-22-2004, 08:44 PM
But there's alot of hotter girls from hot or not.. what makes that picture more appealing to pervs? is it because it's in a school?

Trinitis
08-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I've gotta say, I never really thought Klavie was that much of a moron, untill he banned me for calling him one. Heh.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Well... I have a paypal card and if it's not in the paypal account then it simply wont pay it so.. I can

Betheny
08-22-2004, 08:55 PM
I think I would normally be all over a thread like this, but honestly... more than anything, I'm just kind of... disappointed. Because now we'll never know what she really looks like.

Hell, maybe that picture we have of Klaive is actually her.

Jonty
08-22-2004, 08:56 PM
:( I was banned for three days.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Aug 25 2004, 08:56 PM.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Add one more to the list:

The error returned was:

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 09:01 PM
<<But there's alot of hotter girls from hot or not>>

Artha and I searched hotornot.com for over an hour. The only hot chick I found was previously posted. She also looks a lot like teh girlfriend.

Soulpieced
08-22-2004, 09:04 PM
You should be able to get around bans by using a proxy website like proxify.com.

Artha
08-22-2004, 09:06 PM
The best proxy site I've found = www.guardster.com

Wezas
08-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
You should be able to get around bans by using a proxy website like proxify.com.

Looks like he just hosed my account. I deleted the cookies and can see the boards just fine. I didn't get the messaging Jonty did.

Betheny
08-22-2004, 09:08 PM
I must be the only person who never bothered to register there.

If you don't register, they can't ban you.

The Cat In The Hat
08-22-2004, 09:08 PM
3 days!! I got 16 years :lol2:

looking at that site, nothing on that girl yet

Trinitis
08-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Members viewing this page: 3704558, Lady Shalla, LordAdredrin, Maimara, The Eternal Klaive

Heya Moron! Ban me here ;)

Meos
08-22-2004, 09:13 PM
lol, Ben rules.

Bobmuhthol
08-22-2004, 09:15 PM
<<I must be the only person who never bothered to register there.>>

Yes. I was the 10th registered member for the novelty value. My first post was yesterday.

HarmNone
08-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Gah. I came in to the office to get a bit of work done, and what do I find? Can't leave you guys alone for a minute! :rofl:

HarmNone, glad there is nobody else here to require explanation for these peals of laughter

Jonty
08-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Originally posted by Soulpieced

Looks like he just hosed my account. I deleted the cookies and can see the boards just fine. I didn't get the messaging Jonty did.

What did you do?

crazymage
08-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
I'm surprised it has been 8 pages.. and no explanation or defense from SR.

Shes busy calling her lawyer to sue for libel.

Czeska
08-22-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm not going back to read, just noticed Jonty's post is gone. Funny, i didn't see anything TOS violating.. oh wait. What TOS. Nevermind.

Wezas
08-22-2004, 11:07 PM

What did you do?

Most likely it was this post:

I'm offended by "Blue-eyed Devil, Bright Skin, Buckra, Charles, Charlie, Chick, Cracka, Cracker, Clay-eaters Dap, Devil, Dirteater, Dog, Face, Fade, Fay, Frosty, Georgia Cracker, Gray, Gray Boy, Grey Boy, Hay-eater, Hinkty, Honky, Hoople, Hunky, Jeff, Keltch, Ju Kluxer, Lily-white, Long Knife, Marshmallow, Mean white, Mister Charlie, Mondy, Mule, Ofay, Oofay, Paddy, Paddy Boy Plae, Pale-face, Peck, Peckerwood, Peek-a-Woods, Piney-Woods People, Pink, Pinky, Redneck, Ridgerunner, Roundeye, Shitkicker, Silk, Snake, The Man, White Devil, White Meat, White Paddy Whitey."

Just so you chinks and wetbacks know

Or it could be my awesome avatar.

08-22-2004, 11:09 PM
he forgot fish-belly

SpunGirl
08-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Wow, this is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. I know it's stupid, HN, but this is kind of like empty calorie food - bad for you, yet strangely satisfying.

-K

HarmNone
08-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Heh. The longer it goes on the sadder it gets. It's gone waaaay beyond stupid.:S

Caiylania
08-23-2004, 09:20 AM
I'm .... subtly impressed that they aren't over here raving and ranting for this thread to be stopped.

Fallen
08-23-2004, 10:17 AM
Hah, it would just be closed.

Wezas
08-23-2004, 10:18 AM
It'll be interesting how their boards do now. They've banned quite a few people who are semi-normal posters. Such as CT and myself. Within the last week I had over 30 posts there, which is a decent portion of their posts.

Caiylania
08-23-2004, 10:20 AM
30 over a week is a significant number? PC get's that amount every half hour it seems.

Wezas
08-23-2004, 10:26 AM
30 over a week is a significant number? PC get's that amount every half hour it seems.

Lets put it this way. On their boards so far today (at 10:23 AM) there have been 7 posts.

4 of which are Klaive posting in his blog.

one is chadj's friend asking about RPing a pirate - and 2 responses.

Fallen
08-23-2004, 10:26 AM
It'll be interesting how their boards do now. They've banned quite a few people who are semi-normal posters. Such as CT and myself. Within the last week I had over 30 posts there, which is a decent portion of their posts. >>

I am waiting for things to cool down before bothering to post anything GS related. The SR boards on their worst day has more than 30 posts a day. Lets not be grossly inaccurate.

Parkbandit
08-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
It'll be interesting how their boards do now. They've banned quite a few people who are semi-normal posters. Such as CT and myself. Within the last week I had over 30 posts there, which is a decent portion of their posts. >>

I am waiting for things to cool down before bothering to post anything GS related. The SR boards on their worst day has more than 30 posts a day. Lets not be grossly inaccurate.

Let's not include moderators or admins.. then it has what.. 3?

Wezas
08-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
The SR boards on their worst day has more than 30 posts a day. Lets not be grossly inaccurate.

So lets say the have 50 posts per day. (Which I think might be on the high end.)

That's what, about 2 posts per hour?

And my 30 posts per week are almost 10% of their weekly posts?

[Edited on 8-23-2004 by Wezas]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-23-2004, 10:42 AM
Why does anyone give a damn? I'd rather he post bullshit lies over there, than here, any day of the week.

As far as Kurapira goes, she's very pretty. Who cares if the pictures are photoshoped or if she's had plastic surgery.

Her street whore vocabulary and abrasive attitude make her ugly.

StrayRogue
08-23-2004, 11:12 AM
I think the point is that it isn't her in those pictures.

Shalla
08-23-2004, 11:14 AM
SHM, the point that her picture was photoshopped was not really the issue.. but the fact that Bob found the exact picture kurapira claimed was of her.. at a porn site.

Question remains for the ones who care.. If whether kurapira is a porn stah or claiming fake pictures as her.

[Edited on 8-23-2004 by Lady Shalla]

CrystalTears
08-23-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm not banned, oddly enough. The one banned was my clone. ;)

I threaten to never post there every few months, and then I cave because I'm stupid and/or bored, so yeah that makes me look retarded. However they could have banned me at any ole time and there are a few who want me banned.

:shrug: It'll die down, get quiet, no one will say much and I'll wind up with another IM from him asking me post. He likes to insult me on his boards, apparently. Lots do. :D

Hey can I get my Opinionated Bitch title back? <dimples>

Bobmuhthol
08-23-2004, 03:31 PM
<<The SR boards on their worst day has more than 30 posts a day.>>

I post 30 times a day here on my worst day.

Parkbandit
08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Porn stars are my favorite stars.. they really let it all hang out.

I :heart: Kurapira

:hitit::bananahit:

SpunGirl
08-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Kurapira was one of the people leading the charge on the SR against Teeoncy, harping over and over again on her lameness for posting pictures that weren't of her. Just another hypocrisy point.

Anyone want to post over there asking for a pic with a sign?

-K

NOSEY
08-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Yesterday someone instant messages me about the Kurapira photo scandal. Needless to say I am shocked. A few hours later I am walking around my house and I am thinking about the whole stupid thing and I ask myself, why the heck do i care about this? Why is this stupid thing still on my mind? Then I sit down so I can pick my brain on what the hell is going on with me. Then it hits me. If Sarah wasn't so absolutely bitchy and did not constantly say exactly what was on her mind not matter how horrible or nasty it might be. I might not have given it a second thought. But it is a complete 180 from what she portrays and that is too put no bullshit out there, say it like it is and honestly to a fault. If you don't like how you look don't put a picture. Say screw you what I look like is none of your business. I'd like to think it's better to hide behind your privacy then it is to hide behind fake pictures.

So I guess my point is she has been a nasty witch and it came back around to bite her. I actually feel kinda bad for her and that is only because I am not a total bitch but I know if it was someone else she would be there to kick em while they were down and it probably wouldn't phase her. :devil::mad:

Oh one more thing I saw the original post by Jonty with the picture of his "girlfriend" and as soon as I went back a few minutes later it was gone. That is total bullshit if it had been anyone but Sarah, Darien and Sarah both would have jumped on the bandwagon...THATS BULLLSHIT!!!
[Edited on 8-23-2004 by NOSEY]

[Edited on 8-23-2004 by NOSEY]

Bobmuhthol
08-23-2004, 05:26 PM
I kill me.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/upload/Bobmuhthol/382.jpg

NOSEY
08-23-2004, 08:04 PM
http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=1060

How long until this goes bye bye?:?:

Wezas
08-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by NOSEY
http://www.klaive.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=1060

How long until this goes bye bye?:?:

So are you calling the PC people crazy or the situation with the SR people crazy?

Chadj
08-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Sylvan Dreams

Before I read ahead, I will give my two cents on this. Kurapira burned the shit outta a few people for lying about themselves online, and then wrongfully accused others of doing it. If she does the same, some people might wanna know, because she has not made all friends online.

Although, whether the pictures are her or not, I still totally <3 her :thumbsup:

StrayRogue
08-23-2004, 08:47 PM
Bottom-line: Klaive and herself are lying, two-faced idiots who have serious ego and self-image problems. This thread is simply testimony to the above facts.

Wezas
08-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Part of me is thinking that Kurapira is actually Darien - just a character to share the blame and to put off real life for that much longer.

I may be crazy though.

CrystalTears
08-23-2004, 08:51 PM
I may be crazy though.

Yep, that much is true.

I :heart: U, Wezas!

Aaysia
08-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Part of me is thinking that Kurapira is actually Darien - just a character to share the blame and to put off real life for that much longer.

I may be crazy though.

Iwas thinking the same thing earlier for just a couple seconds :lol:

SpunGirl
08-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Linking to the PC is prohibited on the SR? That's like, hilarious thing #1000 I've read on the boards today.

I've talked to Sarah, so I know she's not Darien. Unless Darien is a girl, of course.

-K

Wezas
08-23-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Linking to the PC is prohibited on the SR? That's like, hilarious thing #1000 I've read on the boards today.

I've talked to Sarah, so I know she's not Darien. Unless Darien is a girl, of course.

-K

Linking to the PC has been an issue for a long time. Usually because we're pointing to a thread that's calling the SR out.

SpunGirl
08-23-2004, 10:07 PM
So basically, they're taking the "if we try really hard to squash it, ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist, it will go away" method of handling things. Yeah, right.

Better to realize that people love to discuss something like this... look how many pages of discussion Teeoncy's fake pictures got! :popcorn2:

-K

Chadj
08-23-2004, 10:11 PM
As Klaive once told me,

"The trick to being believed in anything, is to keep lying and never admit the truth, even if they prove you wrong."

Fucking idiot.

SpunGirl
08-23-2004, 10:28 PM
I'd say the trick to being believed in anything is to just tell the truth to begin with. But hey, whatever knocks around your ding-dong.

-K

Wezas
08-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Just to clarify the stats:

Between midnight last night and midnight tonight on the SR:

32 posts.
-5 blog posts by Klaive
-2 posts in a topic I made about your favorite color (mine was "[edited for ToS violation]"
-14 posts about the situation last night
-8 posts wishing Kadumi a happy birthday
-3 misc posts

So my # of 30 wasn't TOO far off, now was it?

Caramia
08-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Having trouble uploading them all to the gallery and don't feel like dealing with it right now. If you'd like to see them:

Click Here (http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Sarah/index.htm)

Definitely not all the same person, although certainly similar to some degree.

And that one that everyone is discussing has most definitely been photoshopped. Bad merge, bad blending, bad masking, bad blurring. They need to take a class.

Wezas
08-24-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Caramia
Definitely not all the same person, although certainly similar to some degree.

And that one that everyone is discussing has most definitely been photoshopped. Bad merge, bad blending, bad masking, bad blurring. They need to take a class.

Agreed.

BTW, have you seen the recent poll?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=8903

imported_Kranar
08-24-2004, 12:24 AM
<< And that one that everyone is discussing has most definitely been photoshopped. Bad merge, bad blending, bad masking, bad blurring. They need to take a class. >>

Considering we know that the picture is not of her, it's pretty fair to conclude that the picture isn't edited.

What's the point of editing a home picture of someone that isn't even you?

Chadj
08-24-2004, 12:27 AM
The 13 year old sarah one. Take a look at the TV in the backround. Is that a TV from 8 years ago? Looks like one of the newer models.

Also, I think that pic is digital. Since when were pics like that around in 1996?

Scott
08-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Kranar
<< And that one that everyone is discussing has most definitely been photoshopped. Bad merge, bad blending, bad masking, bad blurring. They need to take a class. >>

Considering we know that the picture is not of her, it's pretty fair to conclude that the picture isn't edited.

What's the point of editing a home picture of someone that isn't even you?

To make that picture look like the others so they are SORT of alike. I don't really think the picture if photoshopped, but there are reasons.

Bobmuhthol
08-24-2004, 12:33 AM
I think it's a bit far-fetched that, to make a picture look similar to the others, she cut out a person and put it into a new background. The other things pointed out (particularly the face) aren't signs of editing, but rather quality issues. Sure, there are reasons, but that's not what happened.

Caramia and her 3.96 GPA don't know shit.

Wezas
08-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Kranar

Well we're not sure that the picture on the website isn't her. She could just be a professional internet whore instead of just an amateur internet whore.

imported_Kranar
08-24-2004, 12:53 AM
<< Well we're not sure that the picture on the website isn't her. She could just be a professional internet whore instead of just an amateur internet whore. >>

There's more than enough reasons to conclude the picture isn't of her.

In some pictures, there are freckles on the chest, while on other pictures there aren't. There is a freckle in mysarah2.jpg on the arm, and then you check sarahdessedup.jpg and the same freckle isn't there, nor is are the freckles on the chest that are visible in sarahkurapira.jpg present in any other picture where the same area of the chest is visible.

And just using some common sense, these are not the same people.

imported_Kranar
08-24-2004, 12:58 AM
Since these pictures are neither of Kurapira, nor do I have much faith that they are even private pictures (I'm pretty confident they are from online dating sites) I'll just post them all up.

imported_Kranar
08-24-2004, 01:00 AM
Some more...

imported_Kranar
08-24-2004, 01:04 AM
Last ones...

Edaarin
08-24-2004, 01:06 AM
They're all blond. That's about it.

There are some pictures that have a white border along a few of the edges. Clear cut and paste jobs.

Where the fuck are the dates if they're from digital cameras?

Sean
08-24-2004, 01:08 AM
To be fair, I have 0 dates on my 1600 photos from my trip. Because I turn the option off.

Chadj
08-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Dates are easily circumvented, by having a digital camera not place the date on the picture.

Webcam pics are in there.

Some are clearly scanned.

Jonty
08-24-2004, 01:09 AM
And you can cut it off easily in any image editing software.

Bobmuhthol
08-24-2004, 01:13 AM
<<Where the fuck are the dates if they're from digital cameras?>>

I've never had a date in any of my pictures.

SpunGirl
08-24-2004, 01:15 AM
I vote that she takes a picture with a sign. chant Sign, sign, sign! /chant... it can even say "Fuck you PC" if that suits her.

-K