The whole shebang.

16 mil flat

Helsfeld
06-14-2013, 04:27 PM
and how long is this gonna take you?

Allereli
06-14-2013, 04:33 PM
and how long is this gonna take you?

1 tier at a time. I maxed my necro every week even when I went away 3 weekends in a row.

T1 = 1 week
T2 = 1.5 weeks
T3 = 2 weeks
T4 = 2.5 weeks
T5 = 3 weeks

10 weeks, no looking for another available sorcerer

Helsfeld
06-14-2013, 04:38 PM
can't you do up to 3 tiers at once or something along those lines?

Allereli
06-14-2013, 04:42 PM
can't you do up to 3 tiers at once or something along those lines?

it really depends on when I start on the item. Since I'm below T1 level right now, my time estimates are for if I cast when I hit the appropriate tier and have to rebuild all over.

if I had built up to T5 and then started, I could do T1 and T2 immediately.

Allereli
06-14-2013, 05:22 PM
For the person who thinks I'm stoned, I haven't done a T1 cast for less than 1.5 mil since the spell came out. Last week I did a T4 for 4.5 mil. Obviously I won't be working on a common item.

it comes out to 1.5 mil per week plus a little extra for the T4 and T5 difficulty.

Haldrik
06-14-2013, 05:32 PM
How is this comparing to enchant timing/prices? Just curious.

Archigeek
06-14-2013, 05:43 PM
I'd say it's far more profitable for the time being, but don't forget that it's new. It makes sense that right now while there's a lot of demand, a sorcerer should be able to make bank. A year from now, after 3000 ensorcellment projects have been done, things will probably settle down. You can wait, or pay the freight to get your work done now.

Haldrik
06-14-2013, 06:02 PM
I'd say it's far more profitable for the time being, but don't forget that it's new. It makes sense that right now while there's a lot of demand, a sorcerer should be able to make bank. A year from now, after 3000 ensorcellment projects have been done, things will probably settle down. You can wait, or pay the freight to get your work done now.

Hmm. One could the same thing about enchantments as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening? I imagine its also a much harder comparison because the sorcerer has to hunt the whole time, versus a wizard who can just be an alt and/or log off if they choose.

I also wonder how much harder it is at 100 where you forced to kill 100+ creatures versus a level 60-70 killing those types.

Archigeek
06-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Hmm. One could the same thing about enchantments as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening?

How could you say the same thing about enchantment when enchantment isn't new? I'm saying prices are high because it's a new thing and in demand. Enchanting, while always in demand, is not new.

Haldrik
06-14-2013, 08:47 PM
How could you say the same thing about enchantment when enchantment isn't new? I'm saying prices are high because it's a new thing and in demand. Enchanting, while always in demand, is not new.

I was referring to your statement about having "3000 encorcellments after 1 year" would lower the price. We could trace enchantments back a year and probably won't see any sort of price drop. I don't really see any sort of huge price drop to be honest. I don't see a lot of people rolling up sorcerers for this specifically considering you have to actually play the sorcerer to get the benefit of ensorcell.

I mean... how long has it been out now? I'm not seeing a whole lot of ensorcelled gear, certainly no T5s.

rolfard
06-14-2013, 09:07 PM
vouch for allereli on this one, she's one of the top sorcerers for this skill and her price is reasonable if not low. the 'ensorcell' time is instant so the buyer only needs to meet with allereli 5 times for instant upgrades. if she saves for the next 3 weeks and there's no buyer by then, she'll be ready for t1 and t2 instant on the spot.

crb
06-15-2013, 08:29 AM

Theoretically, but I doubt 3000 will get done in a year, there are like 10 sorcerers doing this.

Also, prices will go up as soon as the enhancive potion is released. Think about it, demand will skyrocket, while supply plummets as all the sorcerers spend a few months doing their own gear. I know I'll be off the market for months as soon as that potion is released. I've got several items I need to take up to t5.

Archigeek
06-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Theoretically, but I doubt 3000 will get done in a year, there are like 10 sorcerers doing this.

Also, prices will go up as soon as the enhancive potion is released. Think about it, demand will skyrocket, while supply plummets as all the sorcerers spend a few months doing their own gear. I know I'll be off the market for months as soon as that potion is released. I've got several items I need to take up to t5.

Certainly that will have an impact. Just look at the price of 7x fusion armor for a similar example of what happens to pricing when something new comes out. Initial pricing was very strong.

Allereli
06-15-2013, 10:21 AM
the spot is tentatively taken

feel free to hijack thread as much as you want :)

I can't wait for those potions to come out, I may stop hunting for a month to mass produce