PDA

View Full Version : a mithril military pick

KmberlynX
06-13-2013, 03:31 PM
What's this worth?

a mithril military pick

Inspection:

After a careful inspection you determine that a mithril military pick requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithril.

Assessment:

Careful examination indicates the military pick has a base strength of 80 and a base durability of 190. You also determine the current integrity of the military pick to be at 100.0%.

You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it.

Bard sung to:

7lbs, 2x and enhancive..
bonus of 4 to agility bonus, 22 trains,
bonus of 5 to dexterity bonus, 33 trains,
and bonus of 9 to two-handed weapons bonus, 22 trains

with a lot of charges remaining."

AI Crystal info:

You touch the crystal with one hand, your military pick in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your pick. A silver nimbus glows for a moment around your pick. An orange beam shoots up from your pick toward the ceiling. A pure high note sounds, echoing through the room.

Magical
Normal blessed/Sanctified
+6-10 bonus

Dayko
10-15-2013, 02:10 PM
If you still got the pic, you can orb the pick for that nice +9 THW bonus and sell it for a few mil

KmberlynX
10-21-2013, 01:27 PM
If you still got the pic, you can orb the pick for that nice +9 THW bonus and sell it for a few mil

How? I would love to "orb the pick" and keep it for the the fusion claidh that Valgrom gave me. Can you only orb one of the enhancements?

mrjrd222
10-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Merchants have fusion shamans, generally in an area where fusion gear is sold. You pay them to destroy the weapon and you get to choose only 1 of the enhancives to become an orb.

I really have little idea what it costs to orb something though. I've only had a few things orb'd and they cost roughly 200-350k. But a +9 THW orb is worth quite a bit more than that so you'd be better off that way.

Dayko
10-21-2013, 01:44 PM
How? I would love to "orb the pick" and keep it for the the fusion claidh that Valgrom gave me. Can you only orb one of the enhancements?

I guessing there's going to be a fusion type of guy that'll be at EG so you can orb stuff...You can only orb ONE of the enhancements..and orbing bonuses are cheaper then orbing RANKS enhancives..

Thondalar
10-21-2013, 01:52 PM
yeah, fusion shaman will be at EG. Judging by past experience it should cost about 600k tops to orb that for the THW, and it would be worth a few mill, or stick it in that claid.

KmberlynX
10-21-2013, 01:59 PM
yeah, fusion shaman will be at EG. Judging by past experience it should cost about 600k tops to orb that for the THW, and it would be worth a few mill, or stick it in that claid.

That alone would be worth the ticket to EG...now I need to purchase my ticket and go see what other enhanced items I have stuffed away in my lockers. Thanks!