PDA

View Full Version : Shop Upate: Wehnimer’s Siegery Shop: New Inventory!

Fallen
06-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Begetting Besiegers in Wehnimer’s Landing has added some new siege miniatures for sale! The shop owner Walward has returned with many new carvings! In addition, he’s also created a new line of limited edition miniatures. He handed out many of them already, but intends to release more during Frontier Days! Begetting Besiegers is east of Tykel’s weaponshop.

OOC NOTE:

I just released my second wave of miniatures to the Landing siege shop. ORDER will give you a list of them. These are all permanent. I will list them below. Also, in the cabinet, my merchant Walward has created a new limited series called “Villains”. It consist of a unique miniature for Grishom, Krentuk, Jankus, Thanden, a new Drangell in giantman form, and Barnom as the Lich King. I spun for many winners of these already, and will do more in the future.

All of the new permanent miniatures have a custom description and battle messaging. The new additions are:

a grey-beaked hooded figure miniature ( a Rook miniature! )
a cloaked elven demon hunter miniature
a hollow-eyed necromancer miniature
a flaxen erithian monk miniature
an ashen-robed elementalist miniature
a shadowy dark assassin miniature
a fiery-eyed death knight miniature
a dark elf pyromancer miniature
a huge giantman gladiator miniature
a burly reiver miniature
a muscular roan centaur miniature
a haunting banshee miniature
a sleek black cobra miniature
a short cave gnoll miniature
a muscular arctic titan miniature
a black mammoth arachnid miniature
a brutish minotaur miniature

Enjoy!

-GM Kenstrom-

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Towns/Wehnimer's%20Landing/view/4353

Kitsun
06-13-2013, 08:28 AM
That is cool as all get out.