PDA

View Full Version : Elven/Vaalor Themed Siegery Set in a Repair Case.

Quelyn
06-12-2013, 10:26 AM
I know this came from one of the original siegery merchants. I looked in some archives but I couldn't find it. I was the original buyer. It must have been the closest to Vaalorian themed set the merchant had, because that's what my character would have bought.

I'd like to offload it, as I don't ever play siegery and I need a new weapon, but I'm curious as to how much it's worth, or if anyone is interested in it. I know no one really plays anymore, so maybe there's a collector out there who's interested.

It is a repairing case.

The faint, mechanical whirring within your maoral case stops, followed by a soft click.

You open a faenor-bound maoral case.

In the maoral case you see a dashing elven captain figurine, an elven veteran figurine, a young elven scout miniature, a scruffy and muscled warrior miniature, a tiny golden crenellated fortress, a high-wheeled small iron-shod ballista and a well-oiled tiny golden oak catapult.

The captain seems to be Vaalorian and has some unique actions, but I don't know if he appears in other sets. I've listed a few others below as well.

"A dashing elven captain figurine tangles his saber in his military cape while slashing at a young elven scout miniature, missing it completely."

"With a cry of, "For honor, glory, and victory, press on!" a dashing elven captain figurine topples over with a *THUD*."

"A war-weary elven veteran figurine grunts heavily as he thrusts his spear into a young elven scout miniature."

"Raising her longbow into the air, the scout miniature tries to fire one last arrow before collapsing onto her back, defeated."

"A war-weary elven veteran figurine swerves slightly to keep his balance, cursing as his targetted scout miniature moves."

"A young elven scout miniature nocks a crimson arrow to her longbow and fires. Her eyes narrow as the shot goes wide."

shad0ws0ngs
06-12-2013, 10:33 AM
I think the value will depend somewhat on whether or not they're just altered to look bitchin or if the merchant souped them up any. I'd fight them against a few regular minis and see how hard they kick ass.. If your mini can take them out in a hit or two, they're probably souped up. I had my sorcerer, who was pretty trained, go up against an S-Class mini and he died in one hit. Lamest siegery battle ever.

Quelyn
06-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm pretty sure they're not altered. I know they're not trained up. I've fought in a few battles and they don't seem to be anything special.

I just figure since it's at least 6 or 7 years old, that some of the mini's might not be available anymore. And it's a complete set. The scout throws some spells around.

Nathala Crane
06-12-2013, 10:54 AM
I had the same set until recently - mine had the "tiny replica of Ta'Vaalor" instead of your fortress, though.

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Siegery_(saved_post)#Withywind.27s_New_Pieces_.282 006.29

There you go. Withywind's, 2006. Full elven sets like that seem to be quite rare.

Quelyn
06-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Neat. What did you sell it for? If you don't mind me asking?

Also, I don't see the "a scruffy and muscled warrior miniature" there either. Maybe I missed it? I don't remember buying other siegery stuff. Perhaps mine came from an earlier or later merchant? I do remember getting it as a complete case/set, not picking out individual mini's.

I can't imagine I would have passed up a Crimson Ravens figurine, as my character was the 2nd in command of the Ravens at the time. (the post GSS Ravens anyhow, not the original crew)

Nathala Crane
06-12-2013, 11:37 AM
13m to someone who really wanted it. Good luck!

Quelyn
06-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Ha! Well. I was expecting less than half of that for it. Well done though!