PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Award

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shari
08-21-2004, 03:23 AM
I thought I'd start this thread up to give kudos to those with neat/interesting or well-designed outfits.

Anyway, this girl was in the park acting all crazy and twitching and so I look at her...

You see Mykala.
She appears to be an Elf.
She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair streaked with silver. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a tattered canvas straightjacket, an iron and mithril band, a tattered gossamer gown, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack.

I just want to give her an +A even though I know a straightjacket is pretty OOG, and so are the other items but she rped the char really well and the items were well thought-out.

Brattt8525
08-21-2004, 03:26 AM
Darnit, I havew been looking for her for a week! Hmmm guess I need to take some links out of her chain!

:whistle:

Bobmuhthol
08-21-2004, 03:27 AM
Bobmuhthol's mass of 22 tattoos looks better than that shit.

Shari
08-21-2004, 03:34 AM
Um, I'm going to use my lack of a witty retort as evidence enough of how WRONG you are.

gcstader
08-21-2004, 04:25 AM
This person did an exceptional job of getting across the "theme" of her character. I thought the features she chose also got her point across (twitching eyes, red nose, gaunt face, etc).
Its so hard to put together the right combinations of items. When I look at someone I generally skim through what they're wearing, normally catching either the first or last item they're wearing. I applaud this person for putting together an "outfit" that actually made me want to read all the items she had on which is pretty rare.

Praefection
08-21-2004, 06:39 AM
There's an insane asylum on Teras so I can see having a straight jacket in game. Worse things have gotten through.

Brattt8525
08-21-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
Um, I'm going to use my lack of a witty retort as evidence enough of how WRONG you are.

Ok, sorry I failed at making a joke. Sheesh ...

Nakiro
08-21-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Brattt8525

Originally posted by Jesae

Ok, sorry I failed at making a joke. Sheesh ...

The reference was to Bobmuhthol.

Tsa`ah
08-21-2004, 11:00 AM
There have been a few straight jackets around for some time now. Nothing new, nothing inconsistent or OOG.

Kitsun
08-21-2004, 11:14 AM
When that straightjacket thingy stirred the official boards I wondered what kind of outfit the lady was designing.

Thats a really nice getup.

Urinal Poops
08-21-2004, 12:34 PM
You see Mykala.
She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair streaked with silver. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a tattered canvas straightjacket, an iron and mithril band, a tattered gossamer gown, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack

She looks like the "jackal" from the shitty movie thirteen ghosts. Although the jackal looked cool, im saying the movie wasn't too great..

Edited to state the coolness of the jackal

[Edited on 8-21-2004 by Urinal Poops]

Mykala
08-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Thanks Jesae!

I don't know that Mykala will be a regular player though. I just thought I would make her and have some fun since I had the outfit. A crazy elf with a doll that wants to kill people is fun sometimes but not always. That doll really wanted to kill the fortuneteller though, wish it could have.

It was created to be an ebons costume and took a hell of a lot to get put together. I'm glad someone appreciates it.

For the record, Ive never seen 13 ghosts, I heard it was terrible.

Mykala and her dolly

[Edited on 8-21-2004 by Mykala]

The Cat In The Hat
08-10-2005, 12:08 PM
I've added a few more things, thought I would post it. Yeah, I play Mykaka. I created the PC name Mykala to post before because I kinda wanted to keep her secret. I think too many people know nowdays though to actually accomplish that.

You see Mykala the Sustainer.
She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has long, tangled unwashed white hair matted together with dried clumps of mud. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a bedraggled cloth patient doll in her right hand.
She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a thin silver bracelet, a small overstuffed medic-bag, a tattered canvas straightjacket, a tattered gossamer gown, some ragged leathers held together with dirty bandages and frayed strings, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack.

[Edited on 8-10-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

The Cat In The Hat
08-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah, know it's an old thread but I didnt want to make another one.

DCSL
08-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Could have gone in the What are you wearing? thread, I guess. Should post the shows. I haven't seen the one for the gown yet, I don't think.

Myitkyina
08-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Mykala was my favorite Sovyn applicant/inductee ever! When she kept muttering about the evil man with the bookses, I wondered if she would have some post-traumatic reaction to our library. Really interesting character, but I can see why you wouldn't want to play her all the time.

The Cat In The Hat
08-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Myitkyina
Mykala was my favorite Sovyn applicant/inductee ever! When she kept muttering about the evil man with the bookses, I wondered if she would have some post-traumatic reaction to our library. Really interesting character, but I can see why you wouldn't want to play her all the time.

Yeah, that was fun. She's a bit too complex to play much and there's alot of things she simply can't do because it's too out of character, or she's not smart enough to do (Like selling items)

I'll post the gown later since...

"The game is closed for a brief software update. Please check back in about 15 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
(You have disconnected from Simutronics.)"

What was probably once a beautiful gown fit for royalty is now filthy and nearly destroyed. The tightly laced leather corset has been reinforced with heavy platinum boning, and there are several slashes in the fabric that go straight through. The ankle length skirt has been torn crudely up the side to the hip and the lace that once shimmered elegantly is now darkened by dust and age and is hanging in ragged strips along the hem.

[Edited on 9-15-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

HouseofElves
08-30-2005, 02:18 AM
You see Jesae.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
She appears to be immature and shorter than average. She has large crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, wavy silver blonde hair with lighter streaks. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and small pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a moonstone-set glossy mesille runestaff in her right hand.
She is wearing a gold ring, some exquisite silver earrings hung with a complex chandelier-like web of jet beads, a pair of fingerless black lace gloves, a delicate silver-clasped handbag, a black-worked grey silk gown with slender onyx-beaded straps, and some black silk high-heeled slippers.

That is an AWESOME outfit. She deserves mad props for that. (And to be fair she was running about town so that's how I caught her with the gold ring.)

Yeah, good job.

Shari
08-30-2005, 02:25 AM
<blushes> Wow, thanks!

Have to get credit to Michiko for it, its one of her designs.

HouseofElves
09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Gotta chuck out more props and in Vaalor no less. She's probably someone's secondary waiting for Sukara but she's dressed pretty nicely even if the gown is a bit much.

You see Lves.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She appears to be very young and tall. She has sultry violet eyes and ebon skin. She has long, straight silver hair.
She has some minor cuts and bruises on her left leg.
She is wearing a wire-thin vaalorn circlet suspending a tiny black diamond, a hooded black spidersilk cloak, an elegant sleeveless gown of magnificent silk beautifully trimmed with titanium thread, a black opal bracelet, and some low-heeled midnight black slippers.

Jayvn
09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Yup Michi rocks at helping you get dressed :) she got my pants for me, And straightjackets are fine in game, there is after all an asylum...

Shari
09-19-2005, 03:11 AM
Okay, even though he needs to SORT AUTO HEAD. I figured he deserved recognition.

You see Iarumas.
He appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has dark-rimmed blue-green eyes and alabaster skin. He has shoulder length, tied back steel grey hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a simple leather hair-tie. He has an angular face, an aquiline nose and narrow pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, some pitch black boots, a flat mithril thigh-strapped case, a pair of tailored black linen trousers, a crossed double sword belt, a gold ring, an iron and mithril band, a leather bracer, some storm grey leather, some crossed black leather back-sheaths, a black leather bandolier with several hilts peeking out, a wooden shield, a black silk shirt with silver-buttoned cuffs, and an ebony spidersilk cloak with gold spiders crawling the hems.

Shari
09-20-2005, 01:15 AM
I want to give props to the player of Jentia for this:

and a black strapless bodice back-laced with tatters of sheer red silk

Simple and yet straight-to-the-point. I like it.

Apotheosis
09-20-2005, 01:41 AM
This character gets an award:

You see Georgi.
He appears to be a French-Italian Human.
He appears to be young and of average height. He has brown eyes with dark circles under them and tanned, olive skin. He has short, spiky, black hair with reddish-orange highlights.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some black mirror-shade sunglasses with the words "Skaagen" written on the side, a black sheepskin leather jacket, a black crew neck t-shirt, a blue rubber wristband with "Support the Pwn3d" written on it, a black leather belt with a gold buckle , some dark blue denim jeans, and some brown leather sandals.

[Edited on 9-20-2005 by Yswithe]

Warriorbird
09-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Mandals...

AnticorRifling
09-21-2005, 10:01 AM
That dude is wearing a black belt and brown shoes. Instant failure.

DCSL
09-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Ooo, ouch.

B2
09-21-2005, 10:28 AM
I feel the same way about people wearing blue and black together.

Just so you know...don't. Ugh.

Ilvane
09-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Ilvane used to wear black and midnight blue.

-A

Sean of the Thread
09-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Like oh my gawd.. I have to stop reading this thread because my wrist is starting to go limp.

4a6c1
09-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Yswithe
This character gets an award:

You see Georgi.
He appears to be a French-Italian Human.
He appears to be young and of average height. He has brown eyes with dark circles under them and tanned, olive skin. He has short, spiky, black hair with reddish-orange highlights.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some black mirror-shade sunglasses with the words "Skaagen" written on the side, a black sheepskin leather jacket, a black crew neck t-shirt, a blue rubber wristband with "Support the Pwn3d" written on it, a black leather belt with a gold buckle , some dark blue denim jeans, and some brown leather sandals.

[Edited on 9-20-2005 by Yswithe]

cute character but he looks like he needs some sleep

;)

09-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Black and blue makes you look like a bruise.

Brown and black is unacceptable. Gah.

- Arkans

Wezas
09-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
Black and blue makes you look like a bruise.

Brown and black is unacceptable. Gah.

- Arkans

I knew when I saw your name as the last to post in an outfit thread that I wouldn't be sorry for clicking on it.

And I'm not.

DCSL
09-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Just as an aside, I think it depends on the color of blue. If it's a kind of paler indigo, I could see it being bruisish. But dark midnight blue, navy, turquoise, azure, any of those others? That'd be a freaky bruise.

DCSL
09-27-2005, 12:28 AM
Just saw this guy in TSC. It's a little long but any obvious effort made by a male should be applauded! And he's cute, too, in that rugged way.

You see Ombrey Credence.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be young and robust and taller than average. He has sparkling blue-grey eyes and tanned skin. He has thick, short blue-black hair that falls in unruly waves around his face. He has an unshaven face and broad shoulders.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed black leather hat, an eagle talon earring, a cracked amber leather saddle bag, a broad-shouldered black leather longcoat with elongated tapered sleeves, an open-necked dusty white cotton shirt sporting tarnished brass buttons down the front, a wide black leather belt with a gold buckle, a pair of rugged reddish-brown leather trousers, and some calf-high brown suede boots.

Shari
09-27-2005, 12:29 AM
<purr> Oooh, he's nicely done.

Terminator X
09-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Nitefallz used to wear a straightjacket. It was cool-looking.

Hips
09-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Hombre? :lol:

Jolena
09-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by DCSL
Just saw this guy in TSC. It's a little long but any obvious effort made by a male should be applauded! And he's cute, too, in that rugged way.

You see Ombrey Credence.
He appears to be young and robust and taller than average. He has sparkling blue-grey eyes and tanned skin. He has thick, short blue-black hair that falls in unruly waves around his face. He has an unshaven face and broad shoulders.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed black leather hat, an eagle talon earring, a cracked amber leather saddle bag, a broad-shouldered black leather longcoat with elongated tapered sleeves, an open-necked dusty white cotton shirt sporting tarnished brass buttons down the front, a wide black leather belt with a gold buckle, a pair of rugged reddish-brown leather trousers, and some calf-high brown suede boots.

I like his longcoat especially. And you know, everyone should just admit it, this is probably a product of SORT AUTO HEAD! Wheeeee! :D

Jolena
09-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Saw this healer in TSC while I was there and was really impressed with the overall picture she presents. Thought I'd share. She does have a few too many containers etc on but for the most part, everything is really well done. I especially liked her feature alterations.

You see Zuzana the Healer.
She appears to be a Human.
She appears to be bent with age and shorter than average. She has deep crow's feet extending from the corners of her piercing grey-flecked black eyes and olive skin. She has very long, unkempt pitch black hair peppered with grey and pulled back into a thick, unruly braid with loose and ragged ends. She has a wrinkled face, a crooked nose and stooped shoulders.

She has a mangled right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her left hand, and old battle scars on her left arm.

She is wearing a tattered headscarf stitched from many different dark-colored patchwork stars, a pair of large silver hoop earrings, a necklace of alternating glass beads and baubles, some steel grey silk veils, some smoke-hued patchwork robes, a silver crystal ball symbol, a water-filled glass scrying orb flecked with silver, a shapeless drab grey linen frock with a tattered and dirt-blackened hem, an interwoven rag and rattan carryall, a pale crystal shard, a series of charm-adorned bracelets, a mist-filled crystal ball ring, a dark gray triangular hip-scarf fringed with a multitude of silver coins, a ragged linen sack, a pitch black multi-textured pouch, a braided smoke grey satin anklet, and some dark grey rat pelt slippers.

HouseofElves
09-27-2005, 12:26 PM
I love that frock and necklace. She makes me think of a true Jastevian gone kinda crazy with her gift.

B2
09-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Whoot to me, for having two characters posted in this thread!

While you're all examining my gypsy, I'll take any suggestions on how to pare her down. She's wearing WAY more than I usually wear...but I kind of like her with four layers on. I don't really want to take off her Weatherby symbol, but I guess I will for the sake of compactness.

Here are the shows:

You tap a pitch black multi-textured pouch.
>look pouch
A multitude of swatches from various materials have been used to make this small bag, yet all have been dyed the same shadowy black hue that brings unity to the piece. The scraps range from scratchy wool to intricately patterned brocade to soft, smooth satin and everything in between.

>open pouch
You glance around suspiciously, while quickly unraveling the double knots in the drawstrings of your multi-textured pouch.

>open pouch
Oh no! It's already open!

(I just discovered this today and it made me giggle my face off. Does anyone remember where these pouches originally sold? I want more!!)

>close pouch
With a quick glance over your shoulder, you deftly knot the drawstrings of your multi-textured pouch, securing your stash of goodies within.

You tap a mist-filled crystal ball ring.

Mist swirls in eddies inside the iridescent marble-sized crystal ball. Though the bauble is far too small for divination purposes, it looks very realistic. The trinket is set into a wide silver ring that has shards of onyx set at evenly spaced intervals. The black stones sharply contrast with the pale whitish-gray of the crystal ball and make for an interesting and unique design.

As you turn your crystal ball ring, a stray beam of light dances across the surface, making it sparkle beautifully.

You point at a series of charm-adorned bracelets.

You idly tap your charm-adorned bracelets and its entire surface comes to life with a radiant golden glow.

Several chains of different metals overlap, intertwined about each other in a way that renders them inseparable. Tiny bells swing from a golden chain, tinkling as they strike charms dangling at evenly spaced intervals along a silver chain. Each charm appears to be a brightly colored gem etched with the image of an item used for divining the ways of Fate. Cards and coins, feathers and notched sticks and other less recognizable items grace the surfaces of the charms.

You tap an interwoven rag and rattan carryall.

Time has not been kind to this small container. The braided rattan, once pale and smooth, has faded to a dull brown hue, splintered and rough to the touch. Small bits of colorful rag stop up various holes in the basket, providing an effective, if temporary, solution.

You tap some smoke-hued patchwork robes.
>look robes
Scraps of linen, silk, cotton, and damask have been stitched together to form this enveloping robe. Each piece is sized differently from its neighbors, creating a haphazard appearance. This disorganization is offset by the colors, which were placed carefully to graduate in hue from a true white at the neckline, extending through smoke-hued greys, and ending with pitch black at the hem. While the exterior looks tattered, the interior is lined with smooth black silk. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You point at a gnarled and bent faewood runestaff grasping a glowing crystal orb filled with eddying mist.

As you rub the orb on your faewood runestaff it glows ever brighter, then ebbs again.

You thrust your faewood runestaff out in front of yourself in a warding gesture, and as you do, the orb on top emits a vibrant luminescent glow.

You remove a dark glass bottle stopped with a bit of frayed rag from in your grey silk veils.
My LK flask.

DCSL
09-27-2005, 12:47 PM
That pouch is cute. I got a haversack that has the same sorts of scripts but I can't remember where I got it!

Jolena
09-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Ooo, I like the shows on all of those items, very much in line with the feel I got for the character. You know, gypsy's are normally kind of four layer type people so it's not really something you should feel you need to change if you like it all on her like this.

Really cool LK flask btw. As to the pouches, they sold satchels like that as well and they were on the Dhu. I have a slew of the satchels that I picked up because they held so much and were so lightweight.

Satira
09-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Ooo.

What are those veils doing exactly? Are the facial veils or are they on your head? I might consider ditching those, or only wearing them sometime.

Get rid of the symbol, the shard, and the sack.

HouseofElves
09-27-2005, 12:56 PM
You see Lord Vurkanaan K'taa'viir the Mage.
He appears to be a Half-Elf.
He appears to be young and very tall. He has wizened, slit-pupiled deep violet eyes and smooth tanned skin. He has long, sable hair with slender intricately knotted braids at each temple, contrasted with an untamed forelock of silver-grey. He has a delicately sculpted face, a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.

I know it isn't an outfit, but I really like this guys eye and hair alters. I think he definately deserves some kudos.

B2
09-27-2005, 12:58 PM
You carefully inspect your grey silk veils.

You estimate that some steel grey silk veils can store a very large amount.

You determine that you could wear the veils, hanging it from your shoulders.

You remember that you registered this item many months ago.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

They were sold at one of the caravan shops alongside the Spitfire. They are holding all of her stuff, currently. I really can't get rid of them.

Jolena
09-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Seconded. That hair alteration rawks. I like the eyes too but the hair is really awesome.

Jolena
09-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by B2
You carefully inspect your grey silk veils.

You estimate that some steel grey silk veils can store a very large amount.

You determine that you could wear the veils, hanging it from your shoulders.

You remember that you registered this item many months ago.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

They were sold at one of the caravan shops alongside the Spitfire. They are holding all of her stuff, currently. I really can't get rid of them.

OMG Bejeebus! Damnit, I've been looking to buy a pair of those or two or three (heh!) forever now! Ever since I saw Gothique's altered pair. :( LE CRIE. Yeah, don't get rid of those. On that note, anyone know anyone selling some?! :(

Satira
09-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh yeah I used to own some veils like that. See, you had on the robes as well, so that was throwing me off.... I get the setup now.

HouseofElves
09-27-2005, 01:20 PM
There were some up in an Icemule shop. I went to get them for ya but they were gone by the time I got there.

B2
09-27-2005, 01:36 PM
There were some midnight blue ones on playershops yesterday, but they're gone now too. I guess the best you can do is add that to your "check-religiously-for" list.

I'm adding cross-stitched reticules and embroidered haversacks to my checking list, having found which containers have the paranoid scripts.

Jolena
09-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Awww, thanks to both of you for attempting to find them for me. I'm going to just keep checking every day for these veils. I want a few pairs badly.

Jolena
09-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Hrm...the ones you saw, were they black satin HoE? If so, I see them too, just teasing me on playershops and not really being available. :cries:

Nilandia
09-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves
You see Lord Vurkanaan K'taa'viir the Mage.
He appears to be young and very tall. He has wizened, slit-pupiled deep violet eyes and smooth tanned skin. He has long, sable hair with slender intricately knotted braids at each temple, contrasted with an untamed forelock of silver-grey. He has a delicately sculpted face, a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.

I know it isn't an outfit, but I really like this guys eye and hair alters. I think he definately deserves some kudos.
Buh? How did he get slit-pupiled eyes?! Those have been ruled to be Erithi-only!

Nilandia

4a6c1
10-01-2005, 12:04 PM
I just saw this guy in the market and I thought he was put together rather well.

You see Sorhn the Temple Guard.
He appears to be a Human from Honneland.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has dark-rimmed steel grey eyes and bronze skin. He has a bald head. He has a weathered face and a thick mustache and beard.
He has a scar across his face.
He is wearing a drake-winged ebon greathelm, a rune-etched bloodjewel pendant, a silver crystal ball symbol, a somber grey surcoat, a leather back-scabbard embroidered with silver fretwork, some laminated black scale mail, a gold ring, a woven mesh sheath, a holy symbol embroidered bag, and some ora-plated eonake war boots.

Viridian
10-01-2005, 07:16 PM
She isn't in head to toe order but she looks awesome I love the Faendryl look

You see Xinza.
She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
She appears to be in the spring of life and very tall. She has piercing violet eyes and dusky skin. She has cropped, tousled blue-black hair fading to a deep indigo at the tips. She has an angular face, a thin nose and tall downswept pointed ears.
She has a pale smooth bone stud in the upper ridge of her right ear, and a series of crimson steel rings in her right eyebrow.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a Vornavis promissory note in her right hand and a whiskered plush black cat mask in her left hand.
She is wearing a pair of sharp-toed charcoal leather boots, some dusky grey silver-laced pants, a sleek grey brushed suede hip-satchel, an intricate silver signet ring, a dark grey leather weapon harness bound in silver, some fingerless dark suede gloves, a high-collared scarlet leather longcoat, a glowing amulet, a thin silver choker suspending a scarlet pentacle on a field of grey, a gold ring, and a mist-grey imflass breastplate incised with a webwork of intertwined crimson sigils.

Grey and Scarlet, Faendryl colors, love it, she looks like a paladin or warrior, don't know which.

Jolena
10-01-2005, 07:57 PM
she looks like she just logged in and was upside down. If you look at it backwards its in perfect order. And I agree, her look is fantastic. Really good job putting it all together. Especially that choker Mmmm.. :heart:

Fallen
10-01-2005, 08:12 PM
My gripe with the Sort auto verb is that it creates a chance that your GS4 enhancer .. or any enhancer is taxed with its every use.

Jolena
10-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Not true. You can use sort (item) and move only specific items that you want to, instead of using SORT AUTO HEAD or SORT AUTO REVERSE, Fallen. Its a good option for those of you who don't want to move your enhansive item.

Fallen
10-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Not true. You can use sort (item) and move only specific items that you want to, instead of using SORT AUTO HEAD or SORT AUTO REVERSE, Fallen. Its a good option for those of you who don't want to move your enhansive item. >>

True enough. This would be especially helpful for those of you with five items on your person. For those of us who are asthetically unpleasing...

You are wearing an onyx-studded shadowy black hip-satchel, an old tan satchel, a gold ring, some reinforced gamekeeper's gauntlets, some short wool-lined leather climbing boots, some strapping stone-grey trousers, a steel-clasped krolvin hide loot sack, a hazy glass ring, some weathered leather armor, a vaalin-trimmed leather wand harness, an expertly crafted vaalin-bound shield, a dilapidated religious symbol, an enveloping shadowy dark leather cloak with a deep hood, a clear glass amulet, a ruby amulet, a blackened silver filigree headband and a flawless Dhe'nari sigil suspended from a darkened chain of vaalin.

I think I will just look like someone shot me with a garment cannon.

Latrinsorm
10-01-2005, 09:15 PM
He appears to be young and taller than average. He has ale brown eyes and pale skin. He has tousled, shoulder-length black hair. He has sunken cheeks.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some black boots, some dark brown pants, an opalescent pink belt, a black helm, an orange silk cloak, and some pitch black armor.

Line forms to the left, ladies. :cool:

The Ponzzz
10-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Heh, Sorhn is me! Thanks!

Jolena
10-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Thought this merchant was well done.

You see Vessily Martanan.
He appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
He appears to be of full age and average height. He has brilliant azure eyes and pale golden skin. He has jaw-length, tousled fiery red hair with a thin herringbone braid that falls to his waist. He has a narrow face and a generous mouth.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a wooden knife in his right hand and a smoky ebon silk gown in his left hand.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a side-laced green leather vest, a hammered gold armband set with turquoise, a capacious gold-stitched leather satchel, a pair of loose tan silk trousers shot through with threads of bright gold, and some sharp-toed green leather boots with gold buckles.

Shari
11-29-2005, 01:30 AM
You see Vrehn.
He appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
He is tall. He has striking ash-grey eyes and lightly bronzed skin. He has short, tousled jet black hair.
His face is concealed by a layered steel-blue veil.
He has a tattoo of sharply stylized feathers inked in sepia around his eyes, and a densely-inked pattern of sharply stylized feathers tattooed on his hands.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a copper spangenhelm supporting a layered steel-blue veil, a yellowed griffin talon pendant strung on dark twine, a blood-spotted white hawthorn blossom, a knotwork leather harness with a steel-blue mithril chakram secured to it, a scuffed leather musette with braided copper drawstrings, a leather bandolier, some heavy lizard hide armor, a bleached linen arm wrap with a single hilt peeking out, a mithril-bound glass belt-lamp fitted with a short chain, a thin mithril and bone cylinder, a snarled acantha fiber belt, some flat-soled leather sandals fastened with gilded rings, and a blood-red thorned rose stickpin.

Litte much, but LOVED this outfit. I think he's done fairly accurately to the outfits of the Tehiri culture. Well done.

DCSL
11-29-2005, 01:43 AM
He... isn't wearing any pants. Or anything that might take the place of pants. Unless that thin cylinder is on his winky.

Drew
11-29-2005, 02:01 AM
He... isn't wearing any pants. Or anything that might take the place of pants. Unless that thin cylinder is on his winky.

You see Vrehn.
He is tall. He has striking ash-grey eyes and lightly bronzed skin. He has short, tousled jet black hair.
His face is concealed by a layered steel-blue veil.
He has a tattoo of sharply stylized feathers inked in sepia around his eyes, and a densely-inked pattern of sharply stylized feathers tattooed on his hands.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a copper spangenhelm supporting a layered steel-blue veil, a yellowed griffin talon pendant strung on dark twine, a blood-spotted white hawthorn blossom, a knotwork leather harness with a steel-blue mithril chakram secured to it, a scuffed leather musette with braided copper drawstrings, a leather bandolier, some heavy lizard hide armor, a bleached linen arm wrap with a single hilt peeking out, a mithril-bound glass belt-lamp fitted with a short chain, a thin mithril and bone cylinder, a snarled acantha fiber belt, some flat-soled leather sandals fastened with gilded rings, and a blood-red thorned rose stickpin.

People who wear pants over their armour are nuts. Can you imagine what that would look like?

DCSL
11-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Drew

People who wear pants over their armour are nuts. Can you imagine what that would look like?

There's another option you've overlooked... wearing pants UNDER one's armor. Like someone who isn't nuts.

I wear brigandine almost every Sunday (because I'm a nerd) and lemme tell you, I would not dream of wearing nothing under it as so many people in GS like to do.

Almost anything less than full plate armor and you can see the clothing and padding the person is wearing underneath it. There's no excuse for that idiocy. Unless it's masochism.

Drew
11-29-2005, 05:41 AM

There's another option you've overlooked... wearing pants UNDER one's armor. Like someone who isn't nuts.

I wear brigandine almost every Sunday (because I'm a nerd) and lemme tell you, I would not dream of wearing nothing under it as so many people in GS like to do.

Almost anything less than full plate armor and you can see the clothing and padding the person is wearing underneath it. There's no excuse for that idiocy. Unless it's masochism.

Your characters have x-ray vision? In my mind, my character is wearing some sort of garment under his brigandine, but no one can see that, so I don't put it on him. Depending on your paticular suit, you might be able to get some kind of glimpse of what is worn under the armour, but you certainly wouldn't see the full description.

[Edited on 11-29-2005 by Drew]

Jolena
11-29-2005, 09:22 AM
When I designed Jolena's FGB, I added to the show some information on the lining of the brig, however I still have her wear pants most of the time out of habit.

DCSL
11-29-2005, 01:16 PM

Your characters have x-ray vision? In my mind, my character is wearing some sort of garment under his brigandine, but no one can see that, so I don't put it on him. Depending on your paticular suit, you might be able to get some kind of glimpse of what is worn under the armour, but you certainly wouldn't see the full description.

[Edited on 11-29-2005 by Drew]

Yes, yes they do.

That's a silly question to ask.

When I go out on the field people can definitely tell I am wearing pants. Black pants. Cotton black pants, if they know their fabrics. And a long-sleeved shirt. Also black and cotton.

I don't know where people get these ideas that armor covers EVERYTHING. It does not. 'cept full plate, but that's special. Joints, where each piece fastens, gaps between pieces (like between my pauldrons and bracers) all show details of the clothing beneath.

My characters can tell that Chiv is not wearing any pants under his brigandine when they look at him because... he's not!

Asha
11-29-2005, 01:32 PM
If layering EVER comes out would that showyou had a shirt under your closed cloak?
Pants under your armour?

Czeska
11-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I read "plants under your armor" in which case, you spent too much time in the recent invasions.

Frank White
11-29-2005, 01:55 PM
You see Lord Shirv the Destroyer.
He appears to be in the prime of life and taller than average. He has brooding black eyes and ebon skin. He has a bald head. He has a square-jawed face, a broad nose and a broad chest.
He has old battle scars on his left arm.
He is holding a vultite katana in his right hand.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a deeply-hooded midnight black longcloak, a silver-bladed dagger medallion, a rune-stamped weapons harness, a sun-faded oval battle shield, some black steel full plate, a bleached bone war horn, a tattered black leather lootsack, and a long dark-scaled leather loincloth.

DCSL
11-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nevermind
If layering EVER comes out would that showyou had a shirt under your closed cloak?
Pants under your armour?

The way Vaschka had described her plans for layered clothing, you'd be able to see when it was appropriate for you to see. Like, if your shirt had a high collar and so on.

But that's moot. Layered clothing is cancelled. It was too ambitious, too complicated to code, I believe. They've said so on the boards.

Asha
11-29-2005, 02:09 PM
I just think Drew had a point.
It's another blurred line in what people choose to see and make of the way someone looks, or is dressed.

DCSL
11-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Alright then, I choose not to see what isn't there. If someone isn't wearing any clothing, and they're wearing less than full plate, then my character will know it when they look at 'em.

Drew
11-29-2005, 06:51 PM
Alright, according the simu website, this is what a basic set of brigandine looks like, in gemstone.

http://www.play.net/images/armor/brigadine.jpg

Where, exactly, are you seeing through it to see someone's pants?

And chain hauberk:

http://www.play.net/images/armor/chain_hauberk.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, if you want to have some sort of pants visible, build them into the show of your armour, otherwise in my mind, the character is wearing them over their armour.

Drew
11-29-2005, 06:52 PM
That is, as far as armour that covers the legs is concerned, if you are wearing full leather, or metal breastplate, by all means, wear some pants.

Latrinsorm
11-29-2005, 07:07 PM
The pictures on the play.net website were drawn by someone who has no grasp of the GS armor system, so I would be careful saying they describe any particular set of armor.

DCSL
11-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Eh.. that pale thing under the darker brown armor is a tunic, not part of the armor. If you're not wearing that sort of tunic or other clothing, then your jimmy is hangin' free. You see that black fabric between the greaves and the shinguards? Pants. Not a part of the armor.

Thankfully, I can see they are wearing pants and a tunic, so at least they're decent.

The hauberk... that surcoat? Also not a part of the armor. And if you've ever seen chainmail in real life, no matter how tight the weave, it's very visibly porous. You can see through it. You should be wearing something under it, if not for decency, then at least for comfort.

Chainmail has a habit of catching on the tiniest of body hairs and pinching terribly. And that's just the first minutes of wearing it. I can't tell you of the chaffing that comes after long wear.

Edited 'cause of lack of concentration!

[Edited on 11-30-2005 by DCSL]

[Edited on 11-30-2005 by DCSL]

Stunseed
11-29-2005, 07:41 PM
< You should be wearing something under it. >

When you're buckass nekkid IC, it states "You are wearing nothing special". The tunic and such underneath isn't anything special, otherwise it'd be described. That makes both parties happy, I hope? :shrug:

Drew
11-29-2005, 07:44 PM
My opinion is that the little bit of pants you can see are not enough to be deserving of the clutter of a new item, also, most pants have way too much description in the item to really be "seen" appropriately. If you want to wear some "dark cotton linens" or something vauge like that, be my guest. But as far as I'm concerned, if it's anything like the pants I see most people wearing, if my character can see the detail with the "look" command, they are over the armour.

Chiv wears a surcoat... and a doublet, those are his cloak and backworn items. The doublet is a bit redundant, and I'll have it changed to a gambeson at some point, but it's way better than a backpack.

Drew
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Chainmail has a habit of catching on the tiniest of body hairs and pinching terribly. And that's just the first minutes of wearing it. I can't tell you of the chaffing that comes after long wear.

I don't like the way hauberk and full plate work to begin with. Full hauberk should have more manuever and hiding penalties than plate, but I work within the systems gemstone gives me.

Drew
11-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
< You should be wearing something under it. >

When you're buckass nekkid IC, it states "You are wearing nothing special". The tunic and such underneath isn't anything special, otherwise it'd be described. That makes both parties happy, I hope? :shrug:

Exactly, I've never agreed that you're "naked" when you are wearing nothing special. When you are wearing nothing special you're just dressed in homespun or some other item the peons and chattel might wear.

If you want to describe the pants or tunic or whatever worn under the armour, I've always felt it was better for the show because you couldn't see enough of it to be worthy of it's own item.

Jolena
11-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Hmm..this all has me thinking. My FGB just has a show of silk lining on the inside and so now I'm wondering if I just wore that and some boots and a cloak, would DCSL see her as being indecent with her hooha showing? :whistle:

Fallen
11-29-2005, 09:48 PM
It is widely understood in the GS armor system that any area not covered by your primary armor type is covered by the next stop down in protection. For instance, if you are wearing a Augmented Metal breastplate, everywhere else you are wearing Chain

If you are wearing A leather Breatplate, everywhere else you are wearing cloth armor. There is no need to wear anything else.

DF's prove it.

FinisWolf
11-29-2005, 09:52 PM
:moon2:

Artha
11-30-2005, 12:07 AM
If you are wearing A leather Breatplate, everywhere else you are wearing cloth armor. There is no need to wear anything else.
Actually, everywhere else you're wearing soft leather armor, under which you are presumably wearing cloth armor.

/pedant

FinisWolf
11-30-2005, 12:38 AM
:fence:

DCSL
11-30-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Jolena
Hmm..this all has me thinking. My FGB just has a show of silk lining on the inside and so now I'm wondering if I just wore that and some boots and a cloak, would DCSL see her as being indecent with her hooha showing? :whistle:

Skin shows through brigandine and silk lining just covers the inside of the leather so... yes. There is no codpiece with brigandine, just tassets or a tunic/jacket style cuirass. Jolena's hooha would be breezy.

Hips
11-30-2005, 02:08 AM
Jolena's hooha would be breezy.

I think it might be due to lack of sleep, but for some reason I'm finding this quote HILARIOUS.

Caiylania
11-30-2005, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

Jolena's hooha would be breezy.

I think it might be due to lack of sleep, but for some reason I'm finding this quote HILARIOUS.

I got plenty of sleep, and I agree. Hehehe.

Aaysia
11-30-2005, 06:15 AM
rofl @ the hooha

Jennaen
11-30-2005, 08:12 AM
If you base your character description by what those pics show for armor, none of us would have hair, either, because armor covers your head.

My girls wear armor because they need to, mechanics-wise. If I could get away with it not showing at all, I would. ;)

Asha
11-30-2005, 08:28 AM
This debate is getting pointless.
Thank god this is a text based game based in an imaginary world where if you picture in your minds eye, someone to have their 'bits' in the breeze, then that's just fine.
The main thing is you don't tell others how to percieve something so blurred and left to the players imagination with just a hint of guidance.

Czeska
11-30-2005, 08:32 AM
This shit is precisely why I turn off images. I don't want the game and/or other people telling my imagination what to see.

Shari
11-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Holy shit look what I started.

Asha
11-30-2005, 08:49 AM
I hope this shit doesn't stop people being able to post and enjoy eachothers outfits.

Latrinsorm
11-30-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
DF's prove it. To be even more pedantic, Crit Divisors prove this. DFs suggest that the entire body is covered by the torso material. :)

Jolena
11-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Nevermind
This debate is getting pointless.
Thank god this is a text based game based in an imaginary world where if you picture in your minds eye, someone to have their 'bits' in the breeze, then that's just fine.
The main thing is you don't tell others how to percieve something so blurred and left to the players imagination with just a hint of guidance.

It's hooha, not bits! Teehee.

And Ahem. Jolena's hooha is never breezy, kthx. It might be exposed in your eyes, but it's never EVER breezy. :cry:

All that aside, she doesn't ever just wear brig. She wears pants or something and always a bodice or shirt as well.

DCSL
11-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Jolena

All that aside, she doesn't ever just wear brig. She wears pants or something and always a bodice or shirt as well.

Heh, I know. That's why Jolena is an Elanthian Fashion Icon.

Izzy101
12-01-2005, 10:16 PM
You are wearing a silver-inlaid black diamond pendant, a high-collared pitch black windcape with a grey serpent skillfully stitched on the exterior, a supple dark leather tunic embellished with chased silver, a skull-buckled leather baldric, some pitch black robes, an engraved silver alloy bracelet, a golden coiled serpent ring, a thin black silk cord belt with a dangling ivory skull, a scorched components satchel, a silk spell components bag, some fitted dark leather pants and a pair of softened black boots.

Okay, so maybe this isn't the best outfit ever, but I think it's an accomplishment for me. It's more or less coordinated, and doesn't fill up half a screen (I tend to wear lots of unnecessary stuff on my other characters). So here it is. Feel free to comment, make suggestions, whatever. This is more a props to myself for making a moderately successful outfit.

FinisWolf
12-01-2005, 11:21 PM
DELETE your characer ... :lol:

Naw, its a theme. One that is used often. You will find what works, I know I still havn't. My best dressed char is one I created just to see what pali's were like. Go figure.

Finis

DCSL
12-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Izzy101
You are wearing a silver-inlaid black diamond pendant, a high-collared pitch black windcape with a grey serpent skillfully stitched on the exterior, a supple dark leather tunic embellished with chased silver, a skull-buckled leather baldric, some pitch black robes, an engraved silver alloy bracelet, a golden coiled serpent ring, a thin black silk cord belt with a dangling ivory skull, a scorched components satchel, a silk spell components bag, some fitted dark leather pants and a pair of softened black boots.

Okay, so maybe this isn't the best outfit ever, but I think it's an accomplishment for me. It's more or less coordinated, and doesn't fill up half a screen (I tend to wear lots of unnecessary stuff on my other characters). So here it is. Feel free to comment, make suggestions, whatever. This is more a props to myself for making a moderately successful outfit.

This outfit is better (in my eyes, so everyone doesn't jump on me again) than most people's I've seen. So, congrats!

4a6c1
12-18-2005, 11:28 PM
hahaha. needs sort auto head but otherwise, AWESOME.

You see Grexk Gromdrak.
He appears to be a Dwarf.
He appears to have one foot in the grave. He has bloodshot pink albino eyes and blotchy skin. He has thinning, white hair with a large bald spot. He has a weathered face, a red nose and a tangled beard.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some severely mauled leather hunts bearing huge claw marks with a tiger tooth embedded in the chest, a musty green cotton shirt, a mangy rabbit paw pendant, an iron and mithril band, a stained ivory white scabbard, a torn black cotton cloak, a wrinkled thrak hide satchel, an unravelling twine and gut sheath, a moth-eaten grey woolen cap, some cracked black-rimmed spectacles, some rugged worn boots, some dusty brown leather pants, an enruned earth elemental talisman, some salt-stained gloves, a dirty and tattered backpack, a mildewed grey sickle tabard, and a battered vultite shield.
>

Augie
01-01-2006, 08:54 PM
This one is definitely an odd one. Most outfits are usually cutesy and all fun and stuff...I kinda shuddered when I saw the feature alters.

You see Tirzah Eleastra.
She appears to be a Halfling.
She appears to be of full age and taller than average. She has lashless, mismatched mottled grey and green eyes and freckled skin. She has short, jaggedly cut dingy copper red hair with large patches missing that reveal hideous scars on her scalp. She has a weathered face, a freckled nose and large feet. She has a multitude of harsh scars marring the surface of her exposed flesh.
She has a yellowed bone ring in her right eyebrow, a pair of small ivory bone rings in the ridges of both her ears, and a small blackened bone spike in her lip.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a ratty flea-infested grey cotton kerchief, some filthy flea-bitten grey cotton back-slings, a threadbare cloak covered with clumsily stitched patches, some brigandine armor, a chased pewter ring, a woven leather sword belt with a polished imflass buckle, some filthy flea-bitten cotton pants with sloppy patches stitched on the knees, a grimy cotton satchel, a leather claw-fringed pouch, and a whorled white crystal anklet.

Shari
01-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Had to give this guy some props. He looks fantastic. Nalina wasn't sure if she wanted to steal from him for the profit of the silvers, or simply being able to put her hands on him...

You see Ardaen Tiraan.
He appears to be an adult and tall. He has sardonic deep indigo eyes and fair skin. He has long, perfectly disheveled whiskey brown hair that twists in loose curls to his shoulders. He has an angular face and a classical nose. He has elongated, sharply pointed ears that deceptively indicate evidence of a pure bloodline.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gleaming vaalin shard dangling from a thin sinuous chain, a filmy flowing black cloak stitched with faint designs, an open-necked white cotton shirt, a battle-worn silver mesh quiver, an ancient threadbare gemsack, a pair of sleek ebon pants with finished wide cuffs, a small vaalin-etched case, and some laced dark leather boots.

DCSL
01-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah, he's great! I got one of my first semi-good weapons from him too, I think. Sessy.

Asha
05-14-2006, 11:18 AM
You see Larenusia.
She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
She appears to be young and taller than average. She has piercing jade green eyes and tanned skin. She has long, silky scarlet hair pulled back over one ear with a delicately carved lor haircomb. She has a delicate face and sharp pointed ears.
She has an intricate black lotus tattoo on the back of her neck with lush petals falling away in a cascade across each of her shoulders.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a silvery winged mithglin helm with dainty brass-detailed ear guards, a flowing dark linen cloak with a deep silk-lined hood, a dense black linen tunic with long narrow sleeves, some blackened veniom cufflinks, a set of dark claw-marked leathers, a snow white leather bracelet tooled with overlapping willow leaves, a pure despanal signet ring, a coraesine-laced bag, some dark leather pants loosely laced up the sides, and a pair of tall tightly-laced black leather boots.

I liked this outfit and tattoo. The helm too.

DCSL
05-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Larenusia and her player are awesome. She's sessy alright.

Asha
05-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah I remember hunting with her when my character was just starting out. She's crazysexy.
The player did seem nice too. Kudos to her.

Rune
05-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Eh... what the hell, I'll post mine, even though I'm still trying to figure out how to make it better. I don't have the benefit of premium accounts or the money to afford pay merchants, so I gotta wait for the stuff everyone can participate in, or stuff that I find that fits well with it.

You see Exitialis Sapherion.
He appears to be extremely young and tall. He has bright blue eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, silver hair worn in a ponytail. He has a small nose and a birth mark.
He has a tattoo of gold cascading stars on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a black velvet cavalier hat with a silver band and a white ostrich plume, a crystal amulet, a soft dark blue spidersilk cloak edged with silver velvet trim, some heavy cuffed leather gauntlets with a golden crown engulfed by stylized crimson flames boldly stitched in veniom on the back, a blue round button, an iridescent black battle-harness trimmed with blued steel mesh and stitched with silvery threads, a black spidersilk shoulder sack with intricate silver stitching, some dark krodera-studded brigandine with a soaring blue dragon emblazoned on the chest, a gold ring, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, a crescent moon embroidered satchel trimmed with black rabbit fur, a crimson velvet pouch, a pair of storm grey leather trousers with thick crimson veniom threads running down both sides, and some veniom-worked black leather boots branded down both calves with stylized crimson flames.

Asha
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
You see Lord Menos Relarem the Dreadnaught.
He appears to have come of age and average height. He has keen royal-blue eyes and fair skin. He has short, chestnut hair. He has slightly pointed ears. Sharp, handsome features give him a courtly air.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a leaf-crowned eahnor knight's helm, a white leaf-circle crested tabard, an imperial Vaalor crest, some eahnor rencountering plate, an elegant crimson raven armband, some gilded eahnor spurs, and a pair of crimson-tasseled cavalier boots.
>

Apart from the possibility that it suggests I find his features attractive (handsome) I've always thought Menos looked great.

Jolena
05-16-2006, 04:15 PM
I agree, Menos is very well done.

DCSL
05-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Me too, I love Menos. Definitely one of the better dressed men in GS.

Drew
05-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah Menos has a good look to him.

Stunseed
05-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Agreed. Menos is good peoples, both in his role and how he dresses. I will mug him for those boots one of these days. And rip off the tassles.

Asha
05-16-2006, 04:46 PM
I'll mug him for his plate. Also I couldn't check if any of his stuff had shows. It would be out of character for Shim to inspect him in any way and another reason I think shows should be seen with a simple 'look' command.

Drew
05-16-2006, 04:54 PM
I'll mug him for his plate. Also I couldn't check if any of his stuff had shows. It would be out of character for Shim to inspect him in any way and another reason I think shows should be seen with a simple 'look' command.

He only has shows on one thing:

>look crest
Encompassed in a silver imperial frame, the crest is set upon a field of crimson. A single crenellated line accents its border. Prominently depicted in the center is a rampant golden wyvern set above a circle of white leaves. An ironwood sapling beneath a silver beacon flanks it to the left, while a trio of intersecting spears ringed by stars at their center flanks to the right. For Honor, Pride, and Glory is written across the median in flowing script.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read crest
In the Elven language, it reads:
For Honor, Pride, and Glory.

mgoddess
05-18-2006, 10:48 PM
Saw this one on Four Winds this evening...

You see Tristriscia the Conjurer.
She appears to be a Burghal Gnome.
She appears to be of a tender age and short. She has crossed stormy green eyes and freckled skin. She has shoulder length, unkempt deep red hair plaited into two braids with some pretty pink hair ribbons woven through them. She has a plump face, a prominent nose and a pronounced overbite.
She has a cracked black heart tattoo on her wrist.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a Frostacres promissory note in her left hand.
She is wearing a ribboned conical pale pink silk hat, a pink wizard's robe embroidered with silver pouncing bunnies, a pair of fuzzy rabbit ears, a fuzzy white tail, some pale pink rabbit-shaped slippers, some patterned pale pink lace stockings, a white and pink bunny skirt, a frilled pink lace bodice, a bunny-crested pale pink tabard, a rabbit-etched wristcuff inlaid with a princess-cut pink sapphire, a pink pearl-eyed silver rabbit stickpin, a silver waist chain adorned with faceted bunny-shaped rubies, a pair of ivory bunny earcuffs, some sharp diamond-tipped claws, a pink peony, a stunning pink moonflower tucked behind one ear, a delicate pink rose, an elegant gold bar brooch dangling a rose-cut diamond, a carved lapis lazuli butterfly charm, a butterfly charm, a slender pink flower-strung anklet, a glittering pink topaz stickpin, a pair of warped platinum-framed spectacles with red-tinted lenses, a set of pink crystal bracelets, an enruned pink dreamstone neckchain, a cracked bone battle horn, a pink and white leather kit, a white rabbit fur purse with button eyes and floppy ears, a roomy seashell pink satchel, and a shell pink pack.

A few lines too much, and I'm not one for pink...but it could be an interesting outfit (if it could be trimmed down).

Jolena
05-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Hmm..I wish i could agree but..I think that's just horrid. Way too much pink, and well..I just really hate how much crap she has on.

Stunseed
05-19-2006, 12:24 AM
She was also a tone whore. It made me cry when I threw my usual "Psst, change your tone notice" at her and she didn't even blink.

Sad. :(

Shari
05-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Heh, "style" is a very opinion-driven concept.

That outfit makes my eyes bleed.

DCSL
05-19-2006, 12:36 AM
I dislike over-themed outfits.

mgoddess
05-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Eh, I can't disagree on anyone's thoughts on it...I guess I didn't post it to the right category (I didn't find a Horrid Outfit thread...guess I coulda made one). Meh, that's what I get for trying to post when I'm running on a headache, a chest ache, and sleepiness.

Jolena
05-19-2006, 12:49 AM
There's a bad alterations one, but I don't think we have a 'bad outfits' thread.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-19-2006, 01:18 AM
I dislike over-themed outfits.

Same here, whether it's pink or shadowy black "crest of the Assassin's guild" stuff, I'm a firm believer in moderation.

Shari
05-19-2006, 01:36 AM
Yet you're cool with the Paris Hilton theme?

K.

Jolena
05-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Heh, I was wondering the same. The whole pink/white cutesy thing, regardless of the Paris Hilton reference, is overdone in that outfit as well, IMHO.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-19-2006, 02:15 AM
Not every single thing in that outfit is pink, and she isn't just wearing everything pink for the sake of it being pink. As OOG as that particular outfit is, the theme is not one particular color all across the board and everything she can get her hands on that is pink. *shrug* Maybe to some people there isn't a distinction. To me there's a difference however in an OOG yet well put together outfit, and a more IG outfit that hasn't been carefully thought over or put together well.

To each their own on what they find jarring and what they don't find jarring. As I stated in another thread, my characters can write off mini-skirts and.. well, slutty alterations as the character being low-class and not knowing how to dress properly. However, my characters don't really have a way to react to death runes that pulsate with every beat of his or her heart. I'm sure plenty find it inacceptable that I'll tolerate some OOG-ness, but as I said before, I have never found it to be jarring unless someone is running around screaming something about current events (or something of that nature).

I'm all for other people trying to fix it, don't get me wrong-- if it is something that is incredibly bothersome to certain players, by all means they shouldn't just write it off because I can. My only issue with it is that I've been on the short end of the "OOG" stick in regards to alteration ideas-- the idea of races being able to create a floating airship but not figuring out how to knit legwarmers for my dancing Faendryl or clip-on earrings for my unpierced priestess seems preposterous to me. The only simple way to put it is that because I have my own doubts about what's OOG and what isn't, it's not my fight to fight and I wouldn't even be able to do it well. More power to you if you have better judgement than me in regards to that.

Kelcie
05-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Opinions?

You see Lady XXXXXX the Tracker.
She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
She appears to be very young and taller than average. She has sparkling crystal blue eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, curly strawberry blonde hair worn in two pigtails. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
She has a delicate platinum ring dangling a tiny emerald leaf charm in her right eyebrow.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a blush pink daisy tucked behind one ear, some ethereal black gossamer veils flowing sinuously from intricate platinum armbands, a violet silver-threaded backsack, a glossy black hourglass corselet, a gold and silver sunstone bracelet, a pair of low slung gossamer silk pantaloons draped in the front with a multitude of silver scarves, a sparkling silver charm anklet, and a pair of black silver-laced boots.

SHOWS
This eye-catching corselet is made specifically to cinch the waist, giving the wearer a perfect hourglass figure. A myriad of tiny roses have been embroidered upon the leather in a dull black that matches the hue of the corselet. A frilly lace modesty panel spills forth from the breast of the garment, adding a touch of class to this otherwise protective article of clothing. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
Siren scale leather thats been altered to DOUBLE

These leather knee-high boots have been hand-crafted with great attention to detail. The soles are remarkably thick and would easily add a few inches to the height of anyone that wore them. Pale silvery laces are sinuously threaded through brushed platinum eyelets and carefully tied to create perfect bows. A single small rose has been stitched upon the side of each boot in a dark grey thread.

Asha
05-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Veils and ring with leaf charm are hawt.

B2
05-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Just so we're clear.

This "Outfit Award" thread is for when we're walking down the street, look at someone that is not our character, and say "HOT DAMN! I need to share that cause it's AWESOME!"

The "What are you Wearing?" thread is for "This is what I put together for my character, what do you all think?"

And "What are you Designing?" is for "OMG HELP ME PLEASE"

Correct?

Becca2

Jolena
05-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Yes. But sometimes it gets confused. :)

As to the last poster with a outfit, that entire ensemble is well done in my opinion. I LOVE the veils and have actually wanted some of those for a while, if they are the kind that hold a lot within them. I really love the pantaloons with the silver scarves also. YUMMY outfit.

Nilandia
05-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Have to nominate this guy. I love his RP and his fashion sense.

You see Xxxxxxx.
He appears to be mature and tall. He has piercing steel grey eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, loose dark blonde hair. He has sharply-curved pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed midnight black velvet hat, some flawlessly polished spectacles with platinum frames, a high-collared black velvet longcoat with brushed silver buttons, a hooded black silver-buttoned surcoat, an iron and mithril band, some soft black velvet pants, and a pair of polished black boots.

Gretchen

Shalla
05-25-2006, 04:32 PM
I rarely "look" at people, and her name caught my eye and I thought she was cute.

You see Piggles.
She appears to be a Forest Gnome.
She appears to be youthful and diminutive. She has sprightly, hazel-flecked ginger brown eyes and ivory skin. She has long, vivid tigerlily orange hair snipped with a mop of disheveled bangs that fall carelessly over her brows. She has a dainty face, a freckled nose and slightly pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a sky blue knapsack in her left hand.
She is wearing some knee-high striped socks, a daisy-white cotton skirt, a colorful calico sewing bag, a tomato-shaped pincushion wristcuff, a pocket-lined stark white apron, a simple ivory linen sundress, a short deeply hooded silk cloak, a colorful candy necklace, a fluffy polka-dotted security blanket with pink silky trim, and a freshly-cut buttercup tucked behind one ear.

Asha
05-25-2006, 05:22 PM
I would have left her out of this thread becouse she didn't care enough to sort auto head.
Sorry, we're ocd here.

Asha
05-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Actually in retrospect, it looks like she has sorted her clothing, just logged out and in and left it reversed.

Satira
05-25-2006, 07:49 PM
OMG that's my character I was only signed in for a minute to get something out of her knapsack otherwise she would have been reversed

And thanks Shalla!!!!

Shari
05-26-2006, 06:17 PM
YOU'RE Piggles!?

I should have known.

This is one of those cutsie bouncie pinky outfits, that DOES fall into my "good alterations" category because its not overwhelming on one thing, but presents an overall theme.

Satira
05-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Yes I've told you that before!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Isn't that Tysander??

Have to nominate this guy. I love his RP and his fashion sense.

You see Xxxxxxx.
He appears to be mature and tall. He has piercing steel grey eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, loose dark blonde hair. He has sharply-curved pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed midnight black velvet hat, some flawlessly polished spectacles with platinum frames, a high-collared black velvet longcoat with brushed silver buttons, a hooded black silver-buttoned surcoat, an iron and mithril band, some soft black velvet pants, and a pair of polished black boots.

Gretchen

Leetahkin
05-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Cross posting.. wasn't sure if I should put it here or in What Are You Wearing. Jolena says here :)
Cute couple I ran into:

You see Splutters the Hoodlum.
He appears to be a Burghal Gnome.
He appears to be immature and diminutive. He has beady blue eyes and fair skin. He has raggedly cut, dark brown hair. He has a missing tooth.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a badly damaged silver coffer in his right hand.
He is wearing a gnome-styled recurve ruic longbow, a pair of thick lensed goggles, a gnome-sized leather cloak, a small leather gadget bandolier with a single hilt peeking out, a thick leather backpack, a studded-copper leather gnome-sized jack, an iron and mithril band, a silver wedding band fashioned from a tiny fork, a leather tinkering kit, a slender midnight black steel lockpick case, a quilted spidersilk quiver, and some gear-adorned boots.

You see Dizi the Hoodlum.
She appears to be a Burghal Gnome.
She appears to be immature and diminutive. She has large sapphire blue eyes and ivory skin. She has very short, curly bright red hair worn in two pigtails. She has a plump face.
She has several painful-looking scars across her abdominal area, and terrible scars from some serious neck injury.
She is holding a badly damaged silver coffer in her right hand.
She is wearing a grungy makeshift cloak, a grease-stained vest flared at the waist and edged in muted silver piping, a silver wedding ring fashioned from a tiny fork, a large silk gauze sack tied with reinforced veniom cording, a studded-copper leather gnome-sized jack, a putrid slime green lootbag, a wide black leather belt with a pair of hafts peeking out, a pair of fuzzy tan trousers liberally splattered with mud and grass stains, and some grimy mismatched boots.

Stunseed
05-27-2006, 09:25 PM
One of the finest male dressed I've seen in some time.

You see Lord Menos Relarem the Dreadnaught.
He appears to have come of age and average height. He has keen royal-blue eyes and fair skin. He has short, chestnut hair. He has slightly pointed ears. Sharp, handsome features give him a courtly air.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a rakish white cap, a white leaf-clasped crimson silk cloak, an imperial Vaalor crest, a distinguished cardinal silk tunic, a gold-studded white leather belt, some starched stark white pants, some gilded eahnor spurs, and some polished white leather military boots.

Huzzah and kudos to you, goodsir!

Jolena
05-27-2006, 09:33 PM
And his date! Just really well done, both of them.

You see Lady Evelith the Swordswoman.
She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
She appears to have come of age and is of diminutive height. She has dark-haloed ashen eyes and soft, fair skin. She has long, wavy sable hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by some sparkling ruby hairjewels. She has a thin nose and high cheekbones.
She has a labyrinth of tattooed wispy black sigils on her collarbone that wind their way along her slender neck.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a delicate vaalin ferroniere set with a bloodjewel teardrop, a deep crimson silk stole, some fitted silk gloves clasped with vaalin buttons, a regal full-skirted ballgown of dulcet white dupioni, and some cream silk high-heeled slippers.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Both are lovely!

Nilandia
05-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Isn't that Tysander??
Yes, that's Tysander. I'm biased, of course, but I do love his outfits.

I was even able to convince him to wear a cotehardie and leggings for the ball tonight!

Gretchen

Mighty Nikkisaurus
05-28-2006, 03:15 AM
He looked really good tonight! Well.. most men looked really good tonight, heh!

Asha
05-28-2006, 07:42 AM
Menos is awesome. Probably the only one who's got 2 outfit awards. :)

Silique
05-28-2006, 10:26 AM
You see XXXXXXX the Guardian.
He appears to be a Giant.
He appears to be advanced in years and tall. He has piercing sea green eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, flaxen hair with a single braid secured by a blackened silver band draping across his right shoulder. He has an angular face and a cleft chin.
He has a tattooed symbol of Voln on his arm.
He has a scar across his face.
He is wearing a deep chestnut leather longcoat with tiny oval solid gold buttons, a front-laced dark russet jerkin edged with simple leather strips, a cream colored linen tunic cross-stitched along the yoke with leather cording, a rune-etched thin midnight glaes wristband, an aged leather sword-belt, a weathered oilcloth apothecary satchel secured with a thin length of willow bark, a pair of fitted black trousers of textured linen-lined woven wool, and some knee-high black riding boots fastened with golden glaes buttons.

Nilandia
05-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Nice alters, nice effect. My only suggestion would be to cut down on the longs and move them to shows, but that's personal opinion. Still very nice overall. Love the hair!

Gretchen

Merji
05-29-2006, 08:59 PM
A RP event that my Syph wasn't really involved with, but she did get a glimpse of Evarin as he went of to do ..whatever it was he was..doing. I thought he looked great..and really the "part"

You see Evarin the Torturer.
He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
He appears to be very young and average height. He has sternly cast, brooding pale grey eyes and black skin. He has long, flowing silver hair drawn together in a single elaborate braid. He has an upturned nose and a pointed chin. He has broad shoulders accentuating his frame.
He has a Dhe'nari Temple Caste tattoo on his chest.
He has old battle scars on his right arm, old battle scars on his left arm, old battle scars on his right hand, and a scar across his neck.
He is wearing a regal banded leather chaplet, an enveloping shadowy dark leather cloak with a deep hood, a blood-stained white silk shirt, some thick leather gloves, an unwashed blood-stained apron, a sturdy dark leather tool satchel, a pair of darkened leather pants buckled along the length of each leg, and some black side-buckled boots.

Drew
05-29-2006, 09:05 PM
What's the deal with people not posting the names of the people theyare giving the award to? This isn't the officials, you can use names here and it's an award, so it's not like you are calling them out.

Merji
05-29-2006, 09:10 PM
What's the deal with people not posting the names of the people theyare giving the award to? This isn't the officials, you can use names here and it's an award, so it's not like you are calling them out.

I edited to fix it!!! I just didn't copy and paste right..sorry..

Drew
05-29-2006, 09:14 PM
I edited to fix it!!! I just didn't copy and paste right..sorry..

Actually I think Evarin was showing when I made that post :)
I was talking about the people above you.

mgoddess
06-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Saw these two in Solhaven today while waiting for Ojos. Lovely outfits, both of them.

You see Latariel.
She appears to have come of age and taller than average. She has gold-flecked hazel eyes and pale skin. She has long, ringleted silver blonde hair. She has an angular face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
She has minor cuts and bruises on her abdominal area, and some minor cuts and bruises on her right leg.
She is holding a vaalin-bladed misty grey lace fan in her right hand.
She is wearing a crystal amulet, a deep scarlet rosebud with alabaster-edged petals, a thorn-studded gold knotworked roses pendant, a deep scarlet spidersilk cloak, a champagne velvet cotehardie with a flowing claret satin underskirt, and some witchwood-heeled slippers with narrow ankle straps.

You see Elasuna Lyselliquen.
She appears to be youthful and average height. She has thick-lashed pale blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has very long, wavy chestnut hair. She has a delicate face and narrow pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a bronze-bladed painted silk fan in her right hand.
She is wearing a pale cream-colored gardenia tucked behind one ear, a tiered bronze-chained choker with rough-cut bits of amber, an elegant silk brocade robe, and some lacy velvet slippers.

Merji
06-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Not sure if this guy has been posted before, but I totally dig him. He does need sort auto head..but other than that I think he's cool.

t is difficult to get a good look at Maliku due to the number of mirror images of him nearby.
You see Maliku al-Amlak the Battlechanter.
He is very tall. He has dark-rimmed black eyes and parched, black skin. He has short, black hair worn tightly braided to his scalp in multiple rows.
His face is concealed by a white linen face-shroud embroidered with red crescents and diamonds.
He has a distinctive white crescent moon tattoo inked on his forehead.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a sand-swirled ethereal pike in his right hand.
He is wearing a bone-inlaid gold earcuff, a stone grey linen sash, some stark white bone Tehir prayerbeads strung on a strand of grey linen, a sandy grey linen turban pinned with a ruby crescent, a crystal amulet, a crude copper clasped wrist-cuff made from long beads of stained bone, a concealing sandy grey linen burnoose threaded with a pattern of geometric shapes from hood to floor-length hem, a suit of augmented ora chainmail padded with a few layers of white linen, a woven bamboo bag, some loose white hide breeches, some bone and black leather sandals, a butterfly charm, and a dark spidersilk backpack.

StrayRogue
06-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Shame the player is a douche.

Makkah
06-06-2006, 05:25 PM
He does need sort auto head..but other than that I think he's cool.

Your wish is my command. Thanks for the props.

Stunseed
06-06-2006, 05:27 PM
The butterfly charm just makes the outfit shine. Heh.

StrayRogue
06-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Heh:

Makkah R: why the fuck do I have a butterfly charm on for?
StrayRogue: You're gay?

Leetahkin
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
You see Great Lord Skarrs delives the Physician.
He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
He appears to be young and taller than average. He has piercing misty-green eyes and gold-tinged skin. He has short, spiky black hair. He has a small goatee. He has scars that look like tiger claw marks on his left arm.
He has a scar across his neck, old battle scars on his left leg, a mangled right hand, an old battle scar across his abdominal area, an old battle scar across his back, a black-and-blue left eye, developed slurred speech, and a scar across his face.
He is wearing a lusterous gold laen helm, a carved healer figurine suspended from a gold chain, a deep brown leather longcoat, a golden acantha leaf pin, a weathered vultite wall shield, a light brown crushed silk pack, a brown leather breastplate with a white cotton undershirt, a gold ring, a pristine tip pouch that is sadly empty, some dark brown pants, and some ora-laced tan leather boots.

Cute pouch.

DCSL
06-06-2006, 06:09 PM
"Cute" as in stupid, right?

Asha
06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
OMG he's called skarrs and he has scars!!
Never noticed that pouch before.. crap.

Hips
06-07-2006, 05:50 PM
You see Rhavnos.
He appears to be an adult and average height. He has bright silver eyes and alabaster skin. He has very long, flowing platinum hair. He has an angular face and tall upswept pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a slender brown cigar in his left hand.
He is wearing a silver-traced sleek onyx pendant, a sharp-lined raven cashmere jacket, an ebon-sheened scarlet silk tunic with closely-buttoned cuffs, a black opal bracelet, a stunning black diamond ring, some slim-cut raven black cashmere pants, and some formal black shoes.

Saw him on FWI, waiting on a merchant. Definitely cute and well-dressed.

GoingGone
06-08-2006, 12:20 AM
>look jacket
Sharp lines and a custom fit blend flawlessly to grant the garment a fashion-forward and aggressive look wrought of stark black cashmere. Tucked into the left breast pocket sits a handkerchief of ebon-sheened scarlet silk embroidered with a tiny stygian rising sun radiating short wavy lines. A square-cut bloodjewel set in black rolaren binds each cuff.

Thanks for the huge compliment! Glad people notice him! Even if he is a fairly surly, smiling-through-his-teeth, type.

The two alters I have yet to make, and eagerly want to, are for his katana sheath, and amulet holder:

a lacquered jade hawthorn back-scabbard
SHOW: Stylized shadows dance sinuously acrossed the surface of the deep crimson lacquer encasing the gorgeous fine-grained wood. A gentle curve runs the length of the sheath, accentuated by the location of the two points at which a golden braided shoulder-strap has been fastened.

a shadowed bloodjewel pendant.
SHOW: Set into a lustrous setting of black rolaren, a fist-sized faceted bloodjewel gleams with inner light. The flickering luminescence rolls in a cascading fashion and despite the flawless and angular surface of the massive gem, the subtle glow does not eminate from within as one would expect. Rather, it seems to move in the manner of warm blood slowly dripping yet never escaping.

- Rhavnos, Eldest Brother of the Nalfein Trio.

Fallen
06-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Evarin's shira'qa put a good deal of thought into this one.

You see Merjinia Dyshun.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
She appears to be youthful and shorter than average. She has sultry violet eyes and lily white skin. She has long, violet-sheened deep black hair that tumbles past her shoulders in languid rivulets. She has a heart-shaped face, a slightly upturned dainty nose and thin-tipped pointed ears. She has pert, naturally claret-hued lips. She is inked with a border of overlapped crimson circles surrounding a complex, sinuous design upon her hands.

She is wearing an ivory haircomb adorned with a fall of silken wisteria, a dark-hued vaalin leaf collar, a round woven straw bag with a soft leather shoulder strap, a pale ivory silk corset, a latticework carved scroll case, a low-slung sable linen skirt, and some braided open-toed sandals.

Leetahkin
06-17-2006, 10:14 AM
You see Lady Mezmerize El'Aranthi the Master Fletcher.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and shorter than average. She has thick-lashed violet eyes and ebon skin. She has waist length, flowing silver hair with a black streak running through it. She has a delicate face, a small nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
She has a smooth silver crescent moon ring in the upper ridge of her right ear.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a heavy backpack, a pair of tall thin-soled mahogany suede boots, a flowing amber-hued silk skirt, a supple amber quiver, a brass jewel-studded hip-belt, some veniom-studded leathers, a silver-twined ebon ruic long bow, a rich tangerine satin bodice tightly laced with pale amber ribbons, and a soft mahogany suede longcloak.

StrayRogue
06-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Shame the player is an idiot.

Shari
06-17-2006, 02:04 PM
sort*twitch*auto*twitch*head!

How fucking hard is it, people? HOW!?

Ilvane
06-17-2006, 02:34 PM
You see Lady Mezmerize El'Aranthi the Master Fletcher.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and shorter than average. She has thick-lashed violet eyes and ebon skin. She has waist length, flowing silver hair with a black streak running through it. She has a delicate face, a small nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
She has a smooth silver crescent moon ring in the upper ridge of her right ear.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a silver-twined ebon ruic long bow in her left hand.
She is wearing a soft mahogany suede longcloak, a rich tangerine satin bodice tightly laced with pale amber ribbons, some veniom-studded leathers, a brass jewel-studded hip-belt, a supple amber quiver, a flowing amber-hued silk skirt, and a pair of tall thin-soled mahogany suede boots.

That better?

Satira
06-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Way better.

StrayRogue
06-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Wow, Ilvane plays Mezmerise? I take idiot comment back.

DCSL
06-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Aww, and she's wearing my boots. Did you make the longcloak to match?

Ilvane
06-17-2006, 07:22 PM
I did, it was one of the basics of the outfit..and the cloak has a show too:

Created of soft mahogany suede, the longcloak is elegantly lined with pale amber silk and is adorned with rich, chestnut-hued buttons. Small yet detailed ivy creeps along the hem, creatively stitched in light, lustrous amber thread. Crafted to fall just below knee length, the finely made garment is beginning to show slight wear at the elbows and along the bottom hem.

Jolena
06-17-2006, 07:23 PM
I so remember you asking about that on the what are you designing thread too! Glad to see you got it made. I love the outfit.

Ilvane
06-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Thank you! :)

HouseofElves
06-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Saw this girl at the fest in Illistim. I think she did a really great job of traditional Sylvan dress. And her feature alters are very simple, but very awesome.

You see Tylaen.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Fresiawn D'ahranal.
She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has wide periwinkle blue eyes and fair skin. She has unruly, pale-streaked flaxen hair left to spill loose down her back except for a single narrow braid that wraps her head in a tight coronet. She has a heart-shaped face, an upturned nose and small pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a City-States promissory note in her right hand.
She is wearing a slender green feather quill tucked behind one ear, a patterned silver gauze robe, a carved ivory feather pin, a simple sage green chainsil bodice with ivory silk feather-tipped laces, a twice-wrapped silver linen girdle, an elegant hip-tied sage green linen skirt, and some ivory silk slippers tied with wide bands of soft ribbon.

Leetahkin
07-03-2006, 07:34 PM
You see Krimsun Walnuttender the Soldier.
He appears to be a Human from Vornavis.
He appears to be in the prime of life. He has piercing crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. He has short, jet black hair streaked with silver. He has a delicate face and a small goatee.
You can hardly recognize him covered in all that soot and ash!
He has old battle scars on his right leg, and a mangled left arm.
A thick layer of volcanic ash and soot covers an iron-banded hide shield, a crimson-edged sleek onyx circlet, a perfect red rose, a jet black waistchain, a black leather sheath, a flowing crimson spidersilk cloak clasped at the shoulder with a miniature dagger, and a bone white hauberk.

Asha
07-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Christ is that from like 2 yrs ago?
I haven't seen anyone covered in ash for time.

DCSL
07-03-2006, 08:58 PM
I think that sheath must be for his dick 'cause he ain't wearing pants. Or maybe he's got nothing covering his crotch 'cause he likes easy access, so he can keep tending his walnuts. Either way... not at all awesome.

Makkah
07-03-2006, 09:21 PM
a human male wearing a circlet and waistchain? Ew.

DCSL
07-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Just saw her. Could do without the gold ring but overall she looks great! And every bit of it looks off-the-shelf, too.

You see Evanet.
She appears to be in the spring of life and very tall. She has almond-shaped stormy grey eyes and ivory skin. She has very long, silver hair secured into a spiral knotted bun by some slender carved jade hairsticks. She has an angular face and high cheekbones.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a crystal-set rosewood runestaff in her right hand.
She is wearing a moon-clasped black velvet choker, a crystal amulet, a gossamer grey spidersilk cape, some loose gathered satin robes, a pale white cotton blouse with embroidered full sleeves, a jade lily-cut bracelet, a gold ring, a slender hip-belt linked with silver snowflakes, a soft grey rabbit fur pouch, a side-laced ebony velvet skirt, and a pair of ebony spidersilk slippers.

Praefection
07-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Looks nice but in my opinion there are too many different fabrics in that outfit.

DCSL
07-29-2006, 11:28 PM
I tend to think that's a result of the fact that it's all off-the-shelf.

mgoddess
07-29-2006, 11:58 PM
...a gossamer grey spidersilk cape, some loose gathered satin robes, a pale white cotton blouse with embroidered full sleeves, ... a side-laced ebony velvet skirt...

Nice outfit...but why so many layers? Robes cover neck to knee/calf/toe, right? I'd think with the robes, a blouse & skirt wouldn't be needed...

Then again, I'm not very much into fashion statements, so... :shrug:

DCSL
07-30-2006, 12:19 AM
It's not my outfit, but I think the robes are armor?

mgoddess
07-30-2006, 12:25 AM
They probably are armor, yes. Guess my definition of armor-robes doesn't preclude them being able to be clothing-covering robes (aka, when one of my characters is wearing robes, they don't need to wear gowns/shirts/skirts/pants/etc...the robes cover all the parts those various pieces of clothings would cover. :shrug:

DCSL
07-30-2006, 01:28 AM
I generally go by that as well. Sometimes my characters will wear pants beneath their robes but that's about it, depending on the style of robes.

Just wanted to applaud her effort.

Shari
08-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Aside from a few minor things, I really love this whole char:

You see Iniga the Dark Crusader.
She appears to be a Half-Elf of the Tehir tribes.
She appears to be young and very tall. She has tilted crystal blue eyes and bronze skin. She has knee-length, shimmering moonlit-blonde hair cascading loosely save for a trio of thin copper-beaded braids bound at each temple. She has an angular face, a broken nose and slightly pointed ears.
She has a trio of laje rings dangling a black diamond half-moon in the upper ridge of her right ear, and a stylized crecent moon tattoo on her ankle.
She has some minor cuts and bruises on her left leg.
She is holding a double-bladed steel executioner's axe in her right hand.
She is wearing an intricate crescent moon talisman, some crossed black leather back-sheaths, a voluminous linen burnoose pinned with a copper scorpion, a cropped rich blue batiked silk bodice with a turqouise-beaded square neckline, some weathered faded black brigandine, some burnished copper bangles, a spiraling curl of verdigrised copper, a copper-banded scabbard engraved with a female face, some loose misty grey trousers trimmed with silver bells, and some soft leather foot wraps.

Shalla
08-02-2006, 12:44 PM
I like some of her alters but not the bell trim. I don't see it fitting the dark crusader/executioner style. I'm not sure what she means by using batiked for her bodice. Is there supposed to be a part of the bodice not intended to be dyed but not included in the description? A design or some sort? Unless she mean't the neckline, but from a technical point of view.. why batik when you can just use an undyed silk to accent the neck-line?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I like some of her alters but not the bell trim. I don't see it fitting the dark crusader/executioner style. I'm not sure what she means by using batiked for her bodice. Is there supposed to be a part of the bodice not intended to be dyed but not included in the description? A design or some sort? Unless she mean't the neckline, but from a technical point of view.. why batik when you can just use a non-dyed material to accent the neck-line?

I actually designed that bodice.. batiking is a type of cloth treatment where wax is dripped or painted over the cloth, then it is dyed, then the wax is removed, leaving an un-dyed design (or dyed, if you'd dyed the entire cloth without batiking before hand). Therefore, the batiked bodice means that the bodice looks primarily blue (the color it was dyed after the wax was applied), with what I figured was just plain silk underneath.

As for why-- it's a way to dress up a cloth and give it a little more flair, not to draw attention to the neckline or what have you. I didn't mention the color underneath because that would have made the alteration far too long.

Anyway, glad to see it being put to use. ^_^

Elvenlady
08-02-2006, 01:47 PM
a cropped rich blue batiked silk bodice with a turqouise-beaded square neckline

turqouise=turquoise?

Merzbow
08-02-2006, 01:49 PM
D'oh.

Shalla
08-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I am familiar with that method being in the fashion industry. That is why I asked if her purpose was to have a batiked design, but since it's not included in the alteration, or at least gemstone alteration is limited to a few words, I suppose it all depends in our imagination. The design could be anything. Having said that, it's a refreshing to see that people are creative about their alterations.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2006, 01:51 PM
turqouise=turquoise?

Haha yeah, typo!!

And yeah, it was the limited space that kept me from describing it in detail.

DCSL
08-02-2006, 01:53 PM
A lot of designs in GS are left to the imagination. I don't know why this one seems to cause you to give pause. I mean.. people are constantly making things "embroidered with silver thread" or something in that vein. Not a word as to how it is embroidered. It could be little silver kittens or snowflakes or some abstract pattern. Some ambiguity is to be expected in GS, I suppose.

TheEschaton
08-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Ummm...whatever happened to things like "a lacy black bodice"?

Or even just some normal bodice.

It amazes me that women are as crazy in GS about clothes as they are in real life.

-TheE-

DCSL
08-02-2006, 01:55 PM
It amazes me that some people can't let others enjoy certain aspects of the game without disparaging it/them.

Shalla
08-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Ummm...whatever happened to things like "a lacy black bodice"?

Or even just some normal bodice.

It amazes me that women are as crazy in GS about clothes as they are in real life.

-TheE-

Guys have their collection of weapons and talk about redux and training like sports. What's your point?

Elvenlady
08-02-2006, 02:03 PM
:yeahthat:

Shalla
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
A lot of designs in GS are left to the imagination. I don't know why this one seems to cause you to give pause. .

With that logic, many of the alterations posted here are not necessarily ugly. Everybody has a different imagination or how they perceive things. Someone could be wearing "A lime green dress with a short slit skirt" and for it to be thought ugly in game but I've seen several lime green dresses with a pencil cut skirt with a slit and other similar clothing in my line of business and it's not ugly at all. I had to order more of it.

I mean.. people are constantly making things "embroidered with silver thread" or something in that vein. Not a word as to how it is embroidered. It could be little silver kittens or snowflakes or some abstract pattern. Some ambiguity is to be expected in GS, I suppose.

It doesn't usually make me pause but people sometimes use thesaurus words out of context. This in particular, "Batiked" caught my attention. I forgot who, but someone had something similar and her explanation to me was there is no design. It simply mean't dyed.

Stabbyrogue
08-05-2006, 10:20 PM
You see Ursine the Raider.
He appears to be a Giant.
He appears to be very young and very tall. He has brooding golden eyes and golden brown skin. He has waist length, thick red hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a square-jawed face and a ruby red beard plaited into three distinct braids and woven with venerable veil iron beads.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some invar-toed troll king hide boots, an immense invar-traced stylized ruby flame boot chain, some massive veil iron studded ruby red invar thighguards, a distinctive ruby red and glittering gold plaid Highman greatkilt, a gore-stained invar mesh plunder sack, a hideous troll skull with vacant and staring black diamond eyes, an invar-studded troll king hide swordbelt clasped with a stylized flame buckle, a star-cut veil-iron bracer elaborately engraved with crossed longswords, a star-cut veil iron bracer with a stylized ruby flame, some massive ruby red invar battle gauntlets encrusted with flawless black diamonds, some enormous veil iron studded troll hide mail embossed with a stylized ruby flame, an invar clasped massive combat case protected by blade-scarred veil-iron plates, a veil iron buckled Highman baldric with a veil iron-hilted broadsword secured to it, some dark thunderstone-studded veil iron knuckle guards, some ancient Highman armbands scribed with Saramar runes encircling veil iron studs, an intricate veil iron beard clip shaped like a stylized ruby flame, a stylized black diamond flame suspended from an immense ruby red invar chain, an intricate veil iron beard clip shaped like a golden-eyed ruby red viper, a heavily cowled Highman mantle cinched at the throat by a venerable veil-iron clasp, a stylized ruby flame symbol, a fine neckchain wrought of polished veil iron and invar links, a ruby red invar gorget embossed with a stylized black diamond flame, and a veil-iron mantled invar warhelm.
>

<Insert own thoughts here>

StrayRogue
08-05-2006, 10:22 PM
At least it is in some kind of order.

Asha
08-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Awful. Have no urge to read on after seeing a wall like that.

Stunseed
08-05-2006, 10:27 PM
/chapellejoke

How many veil iron gongs have to die for you to look fly?

/endbadjoke

HarmNone
08-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Way too many short descriptions. You've created a wall of text that nobody's going to read; thereby, rendering the whole effort ineffective. With all the trolls, and the invar, and the veil iron, and the flames going on you lost the point somewhere along the way. Oh, and that skull is patently ridiculous. Bury the poor soul!

Ignot
08-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Less is more

StrayRogue
08-05-2006, 10:43 PM
I disagree (in certain cases) and cite your avatar as evidence.

Shari
08-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Ignot, your avatar is fucking hilarious.

Ignot
08-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks.

Ignot
08-06-2006, 05:29 PM
and here it is again

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-12-2006, 04:57 PM
You see Caitachal.
She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan.
She appears to be youthful and tall. She has large dark eyes and milky white skin. She has floor length, ethereal white hair gathered casually at the back of her head in a series of slim silver-beaded braids. She has an angular face and slender wrists. Her neck is laced with slender, faded scars. She has a pair of fragile silver-veined gossamer wings.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a pale layered silk half veil held in place by several fragile silver chains in her right hand.
She is wearing a supple vaalin mesh collar fastened with a smooth jade leaf, a wispy side-slit silk robe, a waistchain of polished silver leaves, a winter white sable-trimmed bag, a silvery vaalin-mesh ankle-cuff set with tiny jade stones, and some opal-inset silver filigree toe rings.

Stanley Burrell
08-20-2006, 02:47 AM
You see Apprentice Jesaly the Explorer.
She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Vaer'sah Clan.
She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has sleepy stormy green eyes and milky white skin. She has waist length, deep red hair worn in two ponytails. She has a narrow face, a small nose and a missing tooth. She has a pair of sapphire blue wings.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a crystal amulet, a moth-eaten grass green kirtle, a roan mantle, a little round mirror, some cobalt blue leather leggings, a deringo composite bow, a fang-fringed bronze leather pouch, a tiny grape cluster charm, a copper-bound linen Adventurer's Guild badge, a bedraggled lily white bodice, a crushed silk quiver, a bone-clasped forest green backpack, and some dark grey boots.

:hitit:

Shari
08-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Stanley, don't make me maim you.

Hips
08-22-2006, 01:05 AM
You see Lord Qwynthalien.
He appears to be an Illistim Elf.
He appears to be very young and tall. He has long-lashed grey-green eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, silky honey blonde hair swept back from the temples. He has a narrow face, an aquiline nose and thin-tipped pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some sorrel suede knee boots, some cuffed raven black pants, a weathered alchemy bag, an elaborately tooled staff sling, some blackened veniom cufflinks, a twilight grey leather tunic, an enruned air elemental talisman, a crystal amulet, and a formal silver rose-clasped ebon wool cape.

He's got to SORT AUTO REVERSE and maybe ditch the crystal amulet, but he's pretty well put together otherwise. :thumbup:

Satira
08-22-2006, 04:55 AM
Yeah. Hot.

Praefection
08-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Sorta liked this one. A bit long but overall well done.

You see Lady Lunaryna Rocknar the Tracker.
She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
She appears to be in the spring of life and shorter than average. She has tilted, cerulean-rimmed dark golden eyes and pale skin. She has thigh-length, night black tipped sanguine hair that falls down her back in a cascade of gently flowing curls and beads. She has an aristocratic face accented by dark cerise-tinted full lips, and a series of harsh white scars marring her forearms.
She has a black jackal's head tattoo on her neck, a tattoo of emerald scales around her eyes that run down her shoulders and onto her back, and an amber-eyed jackal tattoo on her wrist.
She has a scar across her neck.
She is wearing a crested dark emerald collar, a dark ivory hooded suede robe with a narrow silver chain clasp, a blood-red thorned rose stickpin, a pair of hammered copper armcuffs draped with crimson silk sleeves, a short bronze crushed silk bodice, a linen bandage wrapped around her neck, a set of emerald-scaled manacles, a sterling silver promise ring, a twisted serpentine ring, a viridian-dyed leather case, a silver-edged scarlet ritual bag, a silk-backed copper mesh loincloth, and a sigil-incised bronze ankle cuff.

Olanan
08-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Too bad she's an idiot.

Praefection
08-22-2006, 01:08 PM
90 percent of the people in Vaalor are idiots.

Olanan
08-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Sad, isn't it? I'm just there because it has fairly decent hunting.

thornhappy
08-22-2006, 02:23 PM
She's usually plastered in a bunch of really ugly crap in keeping with her idiocy. Surprising.

Stanley Burrell
08-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Sex machine:

You see Scolexis Vothoria the Laboratory Assistant.
He appears to be a Half-Elf abomination.
He appears to be young. He has bloodshot snot-yellow eyes and sickly skin. He has a bald head. He has a scarred face, a long, pointed nose and a severely mutilated body. His scalp appears to have been carefully removed, revealing most of the musculature, bone and pulsating veins underneath.
He has a series of skeletal metal wires and hooks drilled into the bones of his right hand that overlap each of his fingers with large razored talons.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing an intricate metal ring anchored by large nails driven deeply into the edges of his exposed skull, several razor-blades imbedded into the skin of his chest in a circular pattern, a series of arched black steel rods drilled deeply into the length of his half-exposed spinal cord that end in curved sickle-like blades, some discolored patches of blotchy skin sewn onto his abdomen, some ripped red pants, and some ragged black boots.

Praefection
08-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Creepy. Where was he at tonight?

Fallen
08-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Jesus....what event is that?

Praefection
08-24-2006, 12:16 AM
He's a feature alterer. Showed up at Ebon Gate last year.

Stanley Burrell
08-24-2006, 12:42 AM
I hadn't seen the Dark Lab since it parked in WL when the extended features were just added to GS.

He was on Teras and ate my SCALP.

Tolwynn
08-24-2006, 12:46 AM
All that mutilation and it still says he's in good shape. Hate to see what a bad day for him would look like.

Leetahkin
08-24-2006, 08:36 AM
I hadn't seen the Dark Lab since it parked in WL when the extended features were just added to GS.

He was on Teras and ate my SCALP.

Yanno, it took me oodles of time to try and figure out a feature alter for my healer, only to not get picked :(
Oh well, made me realize I best have alter ideas on hand next time for when I run into one again.

He was very entertaining though, in a sick, morbid way.

Asha
08-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Oh well, made me realize I best have alter ideas on hand next time for when I run into one again.

Unless you're going to Ebons, I wouldn't hold my breath.

WinterWind
09-11-2006, 07:01 PM
You see Vellani.
She appears to be a Loenthra Elf.
She appears to be mature and very tall. She has piercing grey eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, thick sandy blonde hair. She has an oval face, an upturned nose and long pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is holding an ivory piccolo carved with tiny flower blossoms in her right hand.
She is wearing a gold ring, a gold filigree choker fashioned into cascading tiers, a crystal amulet, a sleeveless pelisson fashioned from cloth-of-gold, a gold filigree bracelet split into three curving tendrils, a slim pale green cotehardie, a golden filigree suede folio case, and a pair of low-heeled pale green slippers with pointed toes.

I love that choker and bracelet.

Satira
09-11-2006, 08:39 PM
She's dressed almost entirely in the stuff that was sold at the Festival of Lumnea

WinterWind
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
wasn't at it, but I still like the outfit.

DCSL
09-19-2006, 12:43 AM
You see Cesilae.
She appears to be a Human from Selanthia.
She appears to be young and short. She has large pale grey eyes and alabaster skin. She has very long, wavy dark brown hair secured into a spiral knotted bun by some ebony hand-painted hairsticks. She has an oval face, a thin nose and a narrow waist.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a double rope necklace of gleaming bloodjewels, a gold-trimmed red silk riding cloak, a fitted rich almandine silk gown with cream-hued bell sleeves, a gold knotwork ring, a prioress' silk claret satchel, a dark-chained spherical censer, and a pair of bloodjewel-heeled cream satin slippers with pointed toes.

Uniana's player pointed out this one.

Hips
09-19-2006, 12:46 AM
Wow, I really like that gown.

...and the slippers, but that's a given. *cough*

Shari
09-19-2006, 02:44 AM
I really like that character name. It flows really well.

And god damn I wish I had one of those ropechain necklaces.

thornhappy
10-02-2006, 10:45 PM
You see Lord Raaje da'Beaux.
He appears to be very young and tall. He has serene deep sea blue eyes and lily white skin. He has long, straight jet black hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a white silken hair ribbon.
He has a slender silver hoop in the upper ridge of his left ear, and an ivory hilted dagger tattoo on his wrist.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing some silver pince-nez spectacles, a princely blue silk longcoat with graceful turned-back cuffs and a sweeping brilliant platinum waist sash, an engraved platinum cuff, some silvery white leather, a silver enameled sheath, a faceted crystal case inset with a platinum star, some tailored royal blue breeches, and some tall dark blue leather boots with fitted platinum buckles.

Hips
10-02-2006, 11:01 PM
I don't care for the "princely" longcoat (or the last name), but otherwise he's lookin' good!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-13-2006, 09:52 AM
You see Merelle the Master Fletcher.
She appears to be very young and tall. She has bright grey-green eyes and tanned skin. She has very long, flowing honey blonde hair plaited into a simple braid and secured with a gauzy willow-green scarf. She has a delicate face, a straight nose and thin-tipped pointed ears.
She has some gold oak leaf-shaped rings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a delicate sprig of Imaera's Lace tucked behind one ear, a gold-banded ruic long bow, a deep chestnut leather longcoat with tiny oval solid gold buttons, a thigh-length white cotton tunic, a set of closely-laced leathers, a four-stranded polished ora bangle, a doeskin belt, a soft doeskin leather sack, a short dark leather skirt, a supple green leather thigh quiver embossed with oak leaves, and some thigh-high tawny leather boots.

I like this outfit.

Shari
10-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Had to post this guy cause well....he's got Jesae completely infatuated with him, and well damn, we all know Jesae wouldn't go for a guy who isn't well put together, and our table banter was amazing. I hate having to keep up with people who RP better than I do. :(

But without further adieu:

You see Ranad.
He appears to be mature and taller than average. He has perceptive, mild ice-blue eyes and tanned skin. He has waist length, flowing silver blonde hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a simple leather hair-tie. He has slightly upswept pointed ears.
He has a cluster of sleek eahnor rings set along the slender tips of his pointed ears, a tattooed symbol of Kai on his arm, and a crossed claidhmore tattoo on his finger.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg, minor cuts and bruises on his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on his back, and some minor cuts and bruises on his right arm.
He is wearing a black suede cavalier hat with a perfect red rose tucked in the silk band, a trim bronze-hued spidersilk longcoat with dark ivory embroidery at the cuffs, a fitted alabaster suede vest, a high-collared lapis silk shirt, a pair of bronze-laced dark ivory marbrinus pants, and some burnished leather knee-boots.

Ignore the wounds, in a spur of the moment we hauled off to the tables for a battle of wits. I lost. :(

Satira
10-26-2006, 04:41 AM
He gets along with Elasuna really REALLY well. Teehee.

Aaysia
10-26-2006, 05:17 AM
Ranad is awesome :)

Tisket
10-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Ranad is awesome :)

Agreed. He's also generous when newer players attempt to RP. No RP snobbery at all. Two thumbs up on this dude.

Shari
10-26-2006, 12:27 PM
He gets along with Elasuna really REALLY well. Teehee.

Stay back, bitch, or I KEEL YOU!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
10-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Stay back, bitch, or I KEEL YOU!

What she means is that Elasuna and Ranad duel with lightsabres and nuclear bombs when they're together (i.e. not friendly)

Satira
10-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Right. They don't get along. But in the fun RP-y kind of way.

Shari
10-26-2006, 01:24 PM
OoooOooOoo, drama, do tell!

HouseofElves
10-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.

that is all.

Miss X
10-27-2006, 09:38 PM
You see Xyelin Cal'thek.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to be very young and tall. He has silver-flecked sea green eyes and golden brown skin. He has long, wavy silver hair swept back from the temples. He has a narrow face, a sloping nose and high cheekbones.
He has an intricate blood red rune on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a ripe banana in his right hand.
He is wearing a large sack, a horned skull helm, and a polished ring.

That's something special right there.