PDA

View Full Version : price check on these items

dustybeard
06-09-2013, 12:03 PM
some mithril arm greaves trimmed in polished bronze-

The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 4 to Strength.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Stamina Recovery.
This enhancive item cannot be used by adventurers without at least a large amount of skill in Two-Handed Weapons.
The greaves looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

a polished mithril helm-

The helm resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 6 to Blunt Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 42 times.
It provides a bonus of 6 to Spirit Mana Control Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 42 times.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Two-Handed Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.
The helm seems to be out of charges.

You sense that the mithril helm will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

a lapis-inlaid silver alloy torc-

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silver alloy torc in your hand...

The silver alloy torc contains the spell Thurfel's Ward, from the Major Elemental circle.

The torc resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Aura.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The torc looks to have a few charges remaining.

You sense that the silver alloy torc will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the silver alloy torc will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

a partial alligator jaw talisman-

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the alligator jaw talisman in your hand...

The talisman resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Strength.
The talisman looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

You sense that the alligator jaw talisman will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended

a studded leather gorget -

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the leather gorget in your hand...

The gorget resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Physical Fitness Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Constitution.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Max Health.
This enhancive item may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 50 times.
The gorget looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the leather gorget will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Nathan
06-09-2013, 02:11 PM
I paid 400k for a pair of the str + stam recovery greaves about a month ago in game. And another set went at auction for 700k I believe on PC around the same time.

I can also tell you I'd personally offer 1.5m for that hat. And I bet it's worth even more.

Those wrist worn +2 strength type things I've seen go for around 300-400k on average. This is belt worn, but maybe you can expect the same?

Hope that helps.