PDA

View Full Version : Looking for lost characters.

little-poet
06-05-2013, 12:37 AM
When I put off the game years back my ex (who knew my security answers) gave my account away and from what mike said the characters were split up some. I am looking to reacquire two of them if possible, and I am willing to pay. I hold no grudge to whomever got them. It was her fault alone. The characters I am interested in are Rinswynd (rogue) and Eccelerion (ranger). If anyone knows the location of these characters or the player name of Zack (that's the name Mike gave me) I would appreciate the info. I saw that Ecce was for sale in 2006 on this server. Thanks in advance for the consideration.

thefarmer
06-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Rinswynd needs a crate.

And to be a wizard.

little-poet
06-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Well, he was rogue, sorry. But he DID have e-wave! :)

DCSL
06-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Didn't Inspire get ahold of Rinswynd? Or was that another variation of Rincewind?

little-poet
06-06-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm really not sure. I tried to reopen my old account and was told that the account was transferred a couple months after I quit (assume she sold it, she's not one to GIVE anything away) and that Rinswynd was moved from the account, then the account got passed a couple times. I'm kind of lost and more than a little pissed about it, but whoever got them is not at fault obviously. I am just hoping to get those two characters back and as I said, I am willing to pay. More for Rins obviously as he is the more advance and leveled character, but I DO want them both if possible.

little-poet
06-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Also, the player name that was last associated with Rins is "Zack". Mine couldn't give me more than that, and I've posted here as well as sending an email to the attached account from here. I do see that at one point in '06 Eccelerion was for sale on here, but I got nowhere with that information either. And the GSP account name that was selling Ecce was Rinswynd. So they got it all, the account, the GSP connection, hell even my Avatar which tied to my RP girlfriend, Astari. The more I go over this, the more I want to kick my ex in the head. :)

little-poet
06-25-2013, 01:47 AM
bump

little-poet
07-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Bump

Ryku
07-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Women...