PDA

View Full Version : Black Swan Items

senorgordoburro
06-03-2013, 10:19 PM
If you did the quest and have any of these, let me know.

Success:
Troll-arm scabbard - Squishy troll-arm scabbard that can hold one weapon; Enhances Health Recovery
Troll-leg backsheath - Squishy troll-leg backsheath that can hold two weapons; Enhances Health Recovery
Black ruic longbow - Four-times enchanted somewhat-sighted longbow; Enhances Perception, Ranged Weapon, Dexterity, and Ambush Bonuses
Troll spine - Drop into your existing non-enhancive armor to add Health and Stamina Recoveries
Black leather backpack - Reduces encumbrance once per day; max light and deep
Troll flesh pin - Infuses health once per day; Enhances health recovery
Troll magus fetish - Infuses mana once per day; Enhances mana recovery

Not Success:
Troll hide bag - Large capacity belt-worn container; Enhances health regeneration

Thanks

Sav
06-04-2013, 02:58 AM
you have a spine?

Jace Solo
06-04-2013, 08:04 AM
You didn't read. He wants those.
I think everyone wants the spine.

thefarmer
06-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Most/some of those are attuned somehow

senorgordoburro
06-04-2013, 01:25 PM
I got your PM farmer, I'm on my cell and will respond when I get home. Also, the official post showed asteroid next to the attuned items and those were mostly items from not completing the event.

thefarmer
06-04-2013, 01:31 PM
I got your PM farmer, I'm on my cell and will respond when I get home. Also, the official post showed asteroid next to the attuned items and those were mostly items from not completing the event.

No rush.

I'm just saying that you might not be able to get some. Like the troll spine. Once it's on the armor, you can't take it off. It's a script.

Ryvicke
06-04-2013, 01:33 PM
I've got the bow.