PDA

View Full Version : Rings And... (Girly) Things

Dothstar's_Seven
05-30-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm selling items. Hooray!

Feel free to throw questions or comments in the thread. Or a message. Whatever works.

If you're one of those folks who'd rather pay for something with real Amerikan dollars, send a message.

I'm not really interested in trades, but if you want to try to make a deal I'll take a look.

I'll try to update at least once a day after I get off of work.

Once, twice, thrice, sold format.

I might add more items as I dig around in my lockers.

Delivery to FWI, Mule, Sol, and the Landing. I hate Teras and the EN, but I suppose I could manage to get there if I had to.

Yadda, yadda.

~The Rings~

FROST RING

a translucent blown glass ring chased with cloudy white swirls

As you rub the blown glass ring, a layer of niveous white frost forms around the ring and quickly spreads to your right hand, forming a jagged chunk of white ice.

Pretty self explanatory. Make a ball of frost and do scripty things with it.

MB: 15m
BO: 30m

~The Things~

LIGHT BRACER

a pale golden hazelwood bracer
The natural grain of the hazelwood is unmarked, merely polished and oiled into a smooth cylinder of striated gold. Tawny leather laces the thin wooden bracer closed on both sides.

You determine that you could wear the bracer around your wrist. The bracer appears to serve some purpose.

Self Knowledge Light (205) enhansive. Almost innumerable charges remaining!

Loresong:

Faint images coalesce in your mind's eye but they are fleeting -- a flash of pale hair, the gleam of brilliant blue eyes, a flushed and downy cheek.

A stronger vision follows: a pair of small, supple arms swinging back and forth, their long-fingered hands clasped. Both wear wooden bracers, one a golden twin to that which you hold while the other is black as pitch.

The beat of small, running feet is wound through with a melody of laughter. The hands separate and between them you can just glimpse a great temple in the distance, looming over a sprawling village, before the images dissolve altogether.

The ghostly figure of a young woman, hardly more than a child, flickers into being at the edge of your vision. As she walks, the stately columns and carvings of a temple shimmer into view in her wake. Sunlight streams through high, arched windows and paints loving highlights across her brilliant blue robe.

Others are visible now, arrayed on the opposite side of the brightly lit circular chamber. Most wear blue robes like those of the girl, but the woman at the center is clad in pure and flowing white and wears a heavy golden medallion in the shape of a stylized sunburst.

The girl finishes her circuit of the ornate chamber and kneels before this central figure. She bows her head and holds up her hands, revealing strong and slender limbs clasped about the wrists with golden hazelwood bracers.

The white-clad priestess places her hands atop the girl's fair hair and murmurs an invocation that causes them to glow. Her hands move next to wrap about the girl's wrists. This time, her voice rings out for all to hear. "Be bound to the Sun, my child," she says clearly, and the luminescence of her hands seeps into the hazelwood bracers and fades from view. "Serve in the light, and you will be safe from the darkness."

Her dedication complete, the priestess lets her hands fall and steps back. The girl stands and bows deeply, but her expression as she rises is bittersweet.

A single tear rolls down her cheek and splatters on the stone floor, shattering the vision and returning your sight to normal.

The air about you warps as you sing, bleeding colors into each other and repatterning darkness and light.

The lengthening shadows of dusk leech color from your sight. A familiar fair-haired woman, older now, walks in a line through the vast temple halls, chanting melodically and making sweeping gestures with blue-robed arms. It is a stately dance and performed with an air of long habit.

Another line of figures approaches from the opposite direction, robed entirely in black. Their movements, though lacking in the broad and airy vibrancy of the blue-clad men and women, are no less graceful for it. They trace a pattern across the floor with their steps, lighting torches on both sides of the hall with fluid flicks of their wrists and fingers.

When the two lines meet, their practiced motions mingle and complement each other. The black-robed figures weave an intricate pattern through those robed in blue, and the sway of their bodies as they light the torches is a counterpoint to the others' sweeping arms.

But when two particular robed figures, both pale-haired and strikingly similar of feature, draw near to each other, they do not sway apart but move closer still, almost touching. This gesture too, although a break from the pattern thus far, bears a practiced look. The motions of these two are controlled, straining toward each other yet neither crossing that final distance that separates them.

Their moment of closeness is fleeting, however. They pass each other in their proscribed steps. The woman raises an arm smoothly in time with her brethren, and the black-robed man brings a torch to flickering life with the rotation of one black-bracered wrist.

The two lines continue onward in opposite directions. As the last of the blue-robed figures pass by, the torches gutter and extinguish themselves, allowing the passage of day into night.

Upon a bier at its center lies the frail, white-robed body of a man. His hair is a cloud of ivory about his heavily lined face, and the black fel bracers he wears are crossed over his sunken chest. Wound through one gnarled hand is a thick chain bearing a sword-shaped pendant of obsidian edged with silver.

A shadow detatches itself from the darkness shrouding the walls. Soft light flickers across the pure white robes of a woman bent with age. Breathing shallowly, she stands beside the bier for a long moment then gives a long, drawn-out sigh. The woman straightens with a shudder, as though a burden has lifted from her shoulders, then carefully stretches out on the platform beside its unliving resident.

She curls at his side, one thin arm winding about his own and clasping his cold hand in hers. The pale golden hue of her hazelwood bracer stands in stark contrast to his own fel bands, but the joining is harmonious and perhaps long overdue.

With a smile, the old woman rests her head on the dead man's shoulder and closes her watery blue eyes. "As in birth, so in death, beloved," she murmurs, and her next words are her last. "You first, but I swiftly follow."

As the vision fades, she, too, ceases to breathe.

MB: 5m
BO: 15m

EPEEN AXE

a colossal executioner's axe
The most striking feature of this weapon is not the craftmanship of the blade or the finely hewn wood of the haft, but rather the overwhelming size of the piece. On looks alone, the axe, even when in both hands, would almost seem to be unwieldy for the largest of giants and is, at the very least, a formidable choice in weaponry. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

After a careful inspection you determine that a colossal executioner's axe requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

You swing your executioner's axe up into the air over your shoulder then down toward the ground in a powerful chopping motion.

You gingerly run your finger over your executioner's axe, testing the sharpness of the blade.

... and a few other scripts.

7x

5lbs. Max lightened.

Comes with a custom weapon displaying sheath!

a long leather axe harness
You glance at the harness. A series of thick shoulder straps appears to be secured to a long, thin strip of leather meant to drape down the back of the wearer, enough to extend the entire length of the body. Attached to the end of the leather strip is a small steel catch.

MB: 6m
BO: 10m

~The (Girly) Things~

VANISHING POINT CORSET

a copper lace corset draping fitted tiers of thin laje chain from neckline to hem

Locked.

210k dez SOLD

calduin
05-30-2013, 08:39 PM
some sheer black lace stockings - 100k

Fallen
05-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Why, what a sexy summoning ring.

dez
05-30-2013, 08:55 PM
oh sure why not
SOPHELLA MORPHING CORSET 20k

Merala
05-30-2013, 08:56 PM
50k on the nail polish.

What's your rate on silver? 13 per million? I think that summoning ring is the coolest thing ever.

Dothstar's_Seven
05-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Meh. I guess my rate is 12 per for silver. I don't mind eating Paypal fees either.

Tyronebiggums
05-30-2013, 10:11 PM
250k morphing corset & mb newt

Jhynnifer
05-30-2013, 10:16 PM
SOPHELLA MORPHING CORSET - 500k

dez
05-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Then
VANISHING POINT CORSET 20k

Niamhe
05-31-2013, 12:36 AM
METALLIC GOWN, MB please.

Jace Solo
05-31-2013, 01:07 AM
soft hooded leather shroud. MB

sprklstr
05-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Morphing corset 1m

Tsk Tsk
05-31-2013, 10:58 AM
Also, hate to be the bringer of bad news... when I did an assist on this I told them they should make an announcement. Anyway, the Sophella clothing items (the special ones that were raffled or you found that piece of string or whatever) aren't mage rechargeable but are merchant rechargeable. I tried to charge mine and kept getting weird messaging I hadn't seen... assisted... and was told that the morphing script doesn't work with the recharging script. That there was nothing that could be done for me and that hopefully one day one it would be fixed/changed.

thefarmer
05-31-2013, 11:45 AM
Also, hate to be the bringer of bad news... when I did an assist on this I told them they should make an announcement. Anyway, the Sophella clothing items (the special ones that were raffled or you found that piece of string or whatever) aren't mage rechargeable but are merchant rechargeable. I tried to charge mine and kept getting weird messaging I hadn't seen... assisted... and was told that the morphing script doesn't work with the recharging script. That there was nothing that could be done for me and that hopefully one day one it would be fixed/changed.

Fixed.

Sophella's Morphing, Magical Clothing on 05/31/2013 11:29 AM EDT
Thanks to some updates to the item's script, made by GM Lydil, the Sophella items sold at last year's EG that were made mage rechargeable via merchant are now actually mage rechargeable as intended.

GM Reidyn - MHO Guru
Ultimate MHO Guide Redux: https://sites.google.com/site/gs4mho/

This message was originally posted in Game Design Discussions, Items and Inventory. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/213/2292/view/690

Tsk Tsk
05-31-2013, 12:29 PM
Fixed.

I think someone saw my post, haha. Awesome it got fixed!!

Also, since they are fixed... 2m on the corset!

Shanng
05-31-2013, 02:02 PM
150k nail polish. ...what?

Beguiler
05-31-2013, 02:19 PM
a copper lace corset draping fitted tiers of thin laje chain from neckline to hem

Bid 150k

a spherical blown glass bottle
She has a pure white vaalin-infused glaze brushed onto her faintly tapered fingernails.
40 uses!

Bid 200k

Thanks!

leifastagsweed
05-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Please confirm that concealer will cover brigandine armor? If so, 1.5 mil please :)

alkaloids
05-31-2013, 11:32 PM
5 coins on the metal dress ;)

LLB
06-01-2013, 01:11 AM
1 mil on the morphing 613 corset

Niamhe
06-01-2013, 02:55 AM
METALLIC GOWN 15k please.

Dothstar's_Seven
06-01-2013, 04:57 AM
Please confirm that concealer will cover brigandine armor? If so, 1.5 mil please :)

It does.

gwendolynne
06-01-2013, 11:46 AM
a lustrous copper snakeskin gown with a high-arcing collar - 20k, please and thank you :)

Jace Solo
06-01-2013, 11:59 AM
1.75 shroud

Tei
06-01-2013, 02:18 PM
100k on the metallic gown

leifastagsweed
06-01-2013, 02:57 PM
2 mil on the concealer, please

Niamhe
06-01-2013, 03:19 PM
150k METALLIC GOWN, please.

Tei
06-02-2013, 01:20 AM
300k metallic gown.

Niamhe
06-02-2013, 02:19 AM
400k METALLIC GOWN, please.

LLB
06-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Ill do the 40 on the summoning ring

Tei
06-02-2013, 02:53 PM
500k on the metallic gown

Dothstar's_Seven
06-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Newt and stockings will be sold by tomorrow morning when I update (before I head off to work) if there are no further bids.

maags
06-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Vanishing Point Corset - 200K
Nail Polish - 250K
Thanks!

Manamethis
06-03-2013, 11:00 AM
The lantern is awesome.

Dothstar's_Seven
06-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Added a spiff bracer to the mix!

Jace Solo
06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
2.1 shroud

leifastagsweed
06-03-2013, 10:37 PM
2.3 mil on the concealer, please.

leifastagsweed
06-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Ping, where we at, please?

Dothstar's_Seven
06-06-2013, 09:19 AM
As of right this very second, the summoning ring is sold to LLF, and the gown is sold to Tei. The concealer will be sold by 4:35 a.m. EST tomorrow morning if no one else bids, as well as the VP corset, nail polish, and Sophella corset.

dez
06-06-2013, 06:18 PM
I'll go 210k on VANISHING POINT CORSET