PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans?

Junniper
05-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Are there enough people in the New Orleans area or Southern LA, Gulf Coast of MS to warrant a gathering?

renee aka Junniper et, al.

Warriorbird
05-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Are there enough people in the New Orleans area or Southern LA, Gulf Coast of MS to warrant a gathering?

renee aka Junniper et, al.

Make Methais feed you.

RichardCranium
05-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Make Methais feed you.

Mmmm, hot dogs.

diethx
05-26-2013, 02:27 PM
I would love to make New Orleans a stop on our PC tour of America. I think so far we'd only decided on Atlanta/Savannah and Chicago. New Orleans would be an awesome addition.

RichardCranium
05-26-2013, 04:59 PM
I would love to make New Orleans a stop on our PC tour of America. I think so far we'd only decided on Atlanta/Savannah and Chicago. New Orleans would be an awesome addition.

I'd be there, so there's that.

Junniper
05-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Hot Dogs in New Orleans? We call that Boudin.... Oh, well they do have the Lucky Dog vendors down on Bourbon Street at. Usually you know this because you see them mixed with the Pink of Hurricanes the Tourists actually think are good until they all end up on the street. Just Kidding... not.

I think New Orleans is a great idea. Years ago we had a bunch of people meet here for Mardi Gras. I might still have pictures. I am not sure any of them play anymore. And Bloody hell I can remember their real names but not their character names. Harmon. a cleric, Arktel, Warrior, hmmm... Sheesh I am getting old but it was about six of us. But it was Pre-Katrina so that was a while ago.

We had a great time. Time to have another great time!

So When is the PC tour of America?

5125 This is from that Mardi Gras, I know I have others, but probably on my pc that croaked the other day. Still trying to figure out how to make Lich work with Mac... soooo... back to that even though this is a nice distraction.

So, Probably not in the summer. it is too hot.

Tgo01
05-27-2013, 02:37 PM
The next PC meet up should be in Germany.

diethx
05-27-2013, 02:41 PM
The next trip has not yet been scheduled, but I believe it will be fall in Savannah.

I'd be there, so there's that.

Well, we just HAVE to add NO to the list now!

diethx
05-27-2013, 02:42 PM
The next PC meet up should be in Germany.

I actually have a passport application sitting on my desk right now. And I think a trip abroad would be amazing, however I definitely cannot afford something of that magnitude at this point, when you consider hotels, food, travel, etc. Maybe one day.

StrayRogue
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM
New Orleans = Best City in the World.

Tgo01
05-27-2013, 02:45 PM
I actually have a passport application sitting on my desk right now. And I think a trip abroad would be amazing, however I definitely cannot afford something of that magnitude at this point, when you consider hotels, food, travel, etc. Maybe one day.

We could always meet up in Canada! Think Niagara Falls. I'll race everyone down the falls in a barrel.

Tisket
05-27-2013, 02:51 PM
New Orleans = Best City in the World.

British citizenship revoked.

Latrinsorm
05-27-2013, 04:53 PM
The next PC meet up should be in Germany.RichardCranium doesn't live in Germania.

Tgo01
05-27-2013, 04:55 PM
The next PC meetup should be at Latrin's house. I want to see this immaculate quarter acre lawn of his that he mows with a reel mower.

Tisket
05-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Do me a favor, find the worst patch of that lawn, take a picture (photoshop it if you have to!) and post it up for me to sneer at.

Latrinsorm
05-27-2013, 05:43 PM
You wouldn't come? :(

StrayRogue
05-27-2013, 05:47 PM
British citizenship revoked.

If it meant living in NOLA, I'd be cool with that.

Jarvan
05-31-2013, 07:20 AM
Hot Dogs in New Orleans? We call that Boudin.... Oh, well they do have the Lucky Dog vendors down on Bourbon Street at. Usually you know this because you see them mixed with the Pink of Hurricanes the Tourists actually think are good until they all end up on the street. Just Kidding... not.

I think New Orleans is a great idea. Years ago we had a bunch of people meet here for Mardi Gras. I might still have pictures. I am not sure any of them play anymore. And Bloody hell I can remember their real names but not their character names. Harmon. a cleric, Arktel, Warrior, hmmm... Sheesh I am getting old but it was about six of us. But it was Pre-Katrina so that was a while ago.

We had a great time. Time to have another great time!

So When is the PC tour of America?

5125 This is from that Mardi Gras, I know I have others, but probably on my pc that croaked the other day. Still trying to figure out how to make Lich work with Mac... soooo... back to that even though this is a nice distraction.

So, Probably not in the summer. it is too hot.

Do the PC meet during the Undead fest. Just before EG.

DCSL
05-31-2013, 08:13 AM
I keep meaning to go to the Voodoo Fest around Halloween. I gather that NIN will be there this year.

Warriorbird
05-31-2013, 08:18 AM
I keep meaning to go to the Voodoo Fest around Halloween. I gather that NIN will be there this year.

NiN, Bob Dylan, and Lil Wayne in one event was pretty entertaining.

diethx
05-31-2013, 08:33 AM

Yeah. It's on their tour list.