PDA

View Full Version : 8600 PP and 4100 PP

LLB
05-24-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't have anything worth wasting these points on right now but maybe you do... or will soon.

so, I'm offering them up here for some trades. I think I'm looking for a decent ohe and shield for a young bard character of mine. I just lack the raw killing power I need to be viable in the guardians of the sunfist.

I've been busy reading up on all the new mechanics since returning but I just don't see a way I can really make it in that group if I'm only doing enough damage to irritate the grimswarm.

I've also posted in the wanted sections of these forums. any response on them is greatly appreciated.

BriarFox
05-24-2013, 12:56 PM
A "decent" OHE and shield aren't going to run you that much, and you've got 80m in points there. I'd auction them off instead, and use the proceeds to buy the gear you want.

SHAFT
05-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Definitely auction.

LLB
05-24-2013, 01:02 PM
you have a good point. If I don't net anything on either of these posts I'll do that. I'm hoping to coax a few offers out of dusty lockers anyway I can.

BriarFox
05-24-2013, 01:04 PM
you have a good point. If I don't net anything on either of these posts I'll do that. I'm hoping to coax a few offers out of dusty lockers anyway I can.

No offense meant at all, but you don't seem very up on the market. Don't let anyone "convince" you that your points are worth a 7x falchion with flares and a 7x medium shield or something. If you post the sort of weapons you're looking for, people can throw out some estimates on what they should run you.

LLB
05-24-2013, 01:15 PM
no offense taken, was planning to check prices with a few folks I've had good dealings with thus far. I appreciate the concern.

Sav
05-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Two handers = win sunfist

MTUProdi
06-09-2013, 09:14 AM
>no offense taken, was planning to check prices with a few folks I've had good dealings with thus far. I appreciate the concern.

I'll let the rest correct me if I'm wrong but premie points have been going for between somewhere in the 8-9m per 1000 range. I don't have anything nearly that high end sitting in a dusty locker but I'd offer 35 mill and a perfectly forged vultite falchion for the 4100 point block. I'll even throw a tier 1 ensorcell on the blade if you wish.

As a random side note, if you wait 2 months, that other block will be 8800, which is enough to take 8x Heavily padded armor to 10x...Sadly I haven't rebuilt my bank account nearly enough to make a real offer on that block.

-Jurp

SHAFT
06-09-2013, 10:52 AM
35m and a tier 1 perfect falchion is a sweet offer. Run and collect on that.

Rolis
06-09-2013, 10:56 AM
^ Agreed. Good deal.

Archigeek
06-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Agreed, that's over-paying in today's market. Close that deal.

Palcron
06-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Especially considering the value of silver is nearly double what it normally is

MTUProdi
06-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Agreed, that's over-paying in today's market. Close that deal.

Sometimes it's best to come out strong when you know what you want. Then again, it could just be that I'm completely out of touch with the market. Either way...It had the intended result, and I'm quite happy with that.

--Jurp