PDA

View Full Version : What enchant perfect handaxe can I get with the following?

Neovik1
05-23-2013, 09:16 AM
I have around 6 mil in coins and an altered fel-hafter that is max lightened with fluff scripts that I don't get much use out of since I hunt undead.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Sav
05-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Could prolly get a 7x if you dumped it all into it

BriarFox
05-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Usually about 4m 4x, 6m for a 5x, 9m for a 6x, 12m for a 7x (though I've seen as high as 15m for 7x, that price seems to be reserved for THWs and such at the moment, rather than OHEs). So, if you swing 8m or so for the fel-hafter, then you're at or above the probable range of a 7x.

Neovik1
05-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Sweet, thanks for all of the information guys! I guess it might make more sense to just sell the fel-hafter seperately then just buy the handaxe with coin.

Archigeek
05-23-2013, 03:28 PM
The price on perfects varies quite a bit. I would say that you'll pay a premium for them before events where they are worth top dollar due to improvement possibilities (such as the up-coming RtCF) but they're often available cheaply afterwards. So for the 7x perfect handaxe, you may pay 12-13 now, but after RtCF is over, it might sell for 9. Timing is always a major factor in price for Gemstone items.

Neovik1
05-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I'm fine waiting until after rtcf if it means I'll save a few million. I've hunted with 4x gear since after level 10... Well back in the day I didn't get it so easily so I probably have been hunting from 20-85 with plain 4x. Heh...

Archigeek
05-23-2013, 03:50 PM
And for the neg rep that said "9m 7x perfect, lol wrong," I've bought them at that price before, and sold them at that price.

It's all a matter of priorities. People want them before events like RtCF, because they hope to get some service or another, and they're a great starting point for making something great. So they're willing to pay a premium. Then they don't get the service and they dump them on the market after the event is over and take the loss. Why so cheap? Because they didn't achieve their goal, and because accounts are running low after the event. That combination = cheap prices. LOL right.

Whirlin
05-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I'm fine waiting until after rtcf if it means I'll save a few million. I've hunted with 4x gear since after level 10... Well back in the day I didn't get it so easily so I probably have been hunting from 20-85 with plain 4x. Heh...

Well, the way that RtCF has been scheduled... the second that RtCF ends, we're right around the corner from Ebon's Gate... It's kinda the year of Simu merchants this year... It's also a buyer's market right now!

senorgordoburro
05-23-2013, 04:06 PM
What enchant are fel-hafter's? And they are HCW correct? I've never owned one but I may be interested in picking one up.

BriarFox
05-23-2013, 04:19 PM
4x hcw, yep.

SHAFT
05-23-2013, 04:30 PM
What enchant are fel-hafter's? And they are HCW correct? I've never owned one but I may be interested in picking one up.

Berean had a 5x fel hafter he was trying to move a little bit ago.