PDA

View Full Version : Auction With Various Items *Updated 8/28* Everything Must Go

fallenSaint
08-19-2004, 08:27 AM
Items slightly revised and the sold merchandise is removed from the list. Bids go to fallenSaint@jaelus.com and please include a GS Name for posting purposes and AIM name so I can contact you if you win. Looking for archery gear if your wanting to offer trades.

A grey leather sleeve sheath (Seems to be Pin worn holds 5 small weapons spring loaded)

Supple leather has been dyed to a shadowy grey hue then stitched firmly with fiery crimson threads making a small, form-fitting sheath designed to fit under most sleeves. Five small dagger pockets are fitted to the underside of the sheath each one filled with silk gauze to muffle any sounds that might occur. Small barely noticeable veniom wires lead from each pocket to a simple onyx switch resting at the wrist of the sheath.

1m

a high-collared spidersilk jacket (Altered Doeskin Vest Weighs 1 pinworn Deepened Once by nolo not sure how much it got)

The vestment is dyed to a soft grey hue and cut to fit its wearer tightly with long sleeves and a short waist. The collar rises sharply at the neckline and suspends a linked onyx chain across the throat of the jacket. Embroidered in deep crimson threading a large pentagram dons the back, its hue wavering as shadows fall across its surface.

3.5m

a masking silk gauze scarf (Neck worn Weighs 1 Holds 30)

In a truly simple fashion, a single length of soft grey silk gauze is allowed to wrap about the neck and lower face, acting as a partial mask. As it tails off from its main bundle of wrappings the tails of the scarf are tattered and frayed at their ends hinting at years of snapping in billowing winds. Fitted at the neck is a keenly edged ebon-hued stiletto pin intertwined by a silver ring.

1.5m

a large clay potion jar (Belt Worn Weighs 3 Holds 60)

Fired from grey clay the jar has been formed into a elongated cylindrical shape. Thick folds of crimson silk gauze pad the interior of the jar offering secure stowing of works for the arcane. A thin hemp rope loops the opening of the jar then attaches to an onyx ring allowing the jar to be hung from the belt.

1m

A sickly acid-hued metal bear surrounded by small rusted chains (Gem Cutter)

The metal bear is holding no gem, and there is no pattern set in the slot in its back.

A crouching grey steel gargoyle with sparkling black diamond eyes (Gem Cutter)

Gleaming silvery veniom tracery adorns the polished grey steel that comprises this small gargoyle. The veniom beautifully highlights the powerful musculature of the metal beast and its immense wings. A pair of fiery black diamonds sparkle with a life of their own in the ambient light.

The grey steel gargoyle is holding no gem, and there is no pattern set in the slot in its back.

Long tap alter and show alter, kinda different

1.5m

Some tightly-laced black dancing shoes rimmed with tiny diamonds
(Scripted dancing shoes)

[Edited on 8-28-2004 by fallenSaint]

Izzy101
08-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Does the invar claidhmore have an enchanters mark?

Brattt8525
08-20-2004, 12:33 PM
umm...hey you have some great stuff

edited because I posted in the wrong folder!

[Edited on 8-20-2004 by Brattt8525]

fallenSaint
08-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Edited the first post with whats remaining, make some offers I can always ponder different prices over, whatever doesnt sell here on the boards goes into the shop to collect dust.

AnticorRifling
08-26-2004, 09:29 AM
I'd be all over the jacket if it didn't have that pentagram...

What do the gem cutters do exactly? And don't say cut gems AHOLES.

fallenSaint
08-27-2004, 06:39 AM
Well the jacket at the time was for my Faendryl Mage who is now collecting dust in my locker. And Gem cutters work like so, you put yourself a gem in it (good for clerics with blessed gems so you can sort them etc, and other applications of the such) then you put one of the patterns in it and when you activate it the gem gets cut to the pattern that was in it. So lets say I put a Diamond in there and a Hand Pattern in there and run the thing up I get back a hand shapped diamond. Reason Im selling mine is I never got in for the altered patterns so I cant have the gems I wanted. They are nice and weigh 1lb each so its nothing too big to toat around.

AnticorRifling
08-27-2004, 09:47 AM
Do you have any patterns to put in it? And do the cut gems sell for less than normal price?

fallenSaint
08-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Ive got a hand and orchid pattern stuffed into my locker feel free to pick one of your likeing if you buy either of them. And I havent tested it but from what I hear it doesnt change anything of the gem at all other than the first 15 of the description. Basicaly a mini alter on your gems.

fallenSaint
08-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Cask is sold.

fallenSaint
08-28-2004, 07:24 AM
Last Update here, see an item you want just buy it. If you don't like the price you can always try me on a trade or different offer.