PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Part2

xtc
08-18-2004, 04:20 PM
I have decided to go south for my vacation for one week. I am in Canada so this means Mexico, and the Carribean, maybe Central America. I am doing this because of limited ability to take time off currently from work and because I am taking a last minute vacation. I am not going to the US, no offense to my US friends until Bush is out of office.

My question is where in Mexico/Carribean/Central America have you been for a vacation? What was the name of the resort? Did you like it why or why not?

08-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Or you could really push the bar, and venture farther south, into the exotic country of Argentina. I hear it's pretty nice there.

HarmNone
08-18-2004, 08:15 PM
I like the Villablanca Garden Beach hotel in Cozumel. However, a lot depends on what you want to do. There are hotels that cater to different tastes. Some are golf resorts, some are diving and water-sport oriented, some are just serene places for a nice rest.

The Coral Princess is supposed to be really nice, according to friends of mine. It's fairly new, and I haven't stayed there myself, but was told that it offers a taste of everything. :)

HarmNone