PDA

View Full Version : Moron of the day

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Edaarin
08-22-2003, 03:48 PM
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "oh, if Kadesha spontaneously fogs to you, don't worry too much... she's only there to kill you, raise you, and kill you again"

[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "what ya got in the ways of crossbows?"
think to flux Gee, I'd hate to sell you crossbows at an inflated merchant's price, so I won't.
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "fair enough, I probably wasn't going to pay your prices"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "plus, I doubt you actually have any 4x crossbows"
think to flux Yeah, only every single one that the Artisan's Faire sold.
think to flux ...which is 3 or 4.
think to flux I applaud your complete ignorance of anything related to merchanting.
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "good try though, I applaud your insincerity and stupidity"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "sold anything lately?"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "thought not, goodbye, I'm done with you"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "bite. me."
think to flux I'd rather not, perhaps you could pay Lisu too. Although I guess you couldn't afford her.
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "I have no idea who Lisu is, but thanks for sharing"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "oh, if Kadesha spontaneously fogs to you, don't worry too much... she's only there to kill you, raise you, and kill you again"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "plenty legal"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "she's a friend"
[Private (Flux - subdued)]: "latez, idjit... amulet off"

Anyway, the reason was as a lot of you know I've been selling a lot of stuff, and this moron decided to go off on a rant on the amunet on the reason why people don't buy anything (note: I wasn't bitching about lack of buyers, I think Wolfessa was saying no one was selling anything good) is because of inflation, and proceeds to tell Wadsworth that his 1x a day familiar armband was ridiculously inflated and would have sold for 3-4m 3 or 4 years ago. I said the market isn't always inflated, look at armor, 4x armor now is less than half it was that same time ago, yada yada, more idiocies, and then the above took place. The second anyone mentions bringing in an older character, all respect I have plummets to 0 for that person. Or any chance thereafter.

And then he wouldn't respond to meeting me face to face to discuss this. Same thing happened with Oddeye last night. He was talking a pretty good game (calling Edaarin and Edarin inbred, and claimed to have cut off Edarin's head), but when I went to the niche and cleaned him out, all he did was say 'ass,' slap me, and then not move except to go hunt and back. Rhys had some fun with him too.

[Edited on 8-22-2003 by Edaarin]

Soulpieced
08-22-2003, 03:53 PM
Idjit

Betheny
08-22-2003, 04:14 PM
When did this happen, Edaarin? I had to beat Oddeye last night too. He's a sissy. I'm sad I missed it, I wanted to kill that jackass, but I didn't figure it was worth the fine...

Artha
08-22-2003, 04:23 PM
I for one sincerely doubt kadesha would do that, and also that she would appreciate having her name dropped like that...you should make sure to mention it to her IC.

Edaarin
08-22-2003, 04:44 PM
The Oddeye thing was around 2 am when I was putting off packing yet again. Gemstone is great for procrastination.

[Edited on 8-22-2003 by Edaarin]

Betheny
08-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Oddeye w ards at like 85. i had him stunned for something like 10 or 15 minutes for being a jackass. On the bright side, I think he may have learned a valuable lesson, as he gave up annoying me and went back to standing there looking stupid.

Soulpieced
08-22-2003, 04:58 PM
I wonder if anyone name drops me like that.

Betheny
08-22-2003, 04:59 PM
You better quit bugging me right now, Soulpierced, cuz Soulpierced will come and kick your ass, he's my friend so you just watch out.

Vesi
08-22-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced

I will do it for either one million silver or three million silver. Depending on the quality of name dropping you wish.

Vesi

theotherjohn
08-22-2003, 05:06 PM

Sure I tell people you lore sing to items for me all the time when I am selling.

I dont tell them it is not the item they are buying but boxes that need opening

Edaarin
08-22-2003, 05:26 PM
It'd help if you spelled his name right Maimara <g>

Betheny
08-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Whose name?!

Betheny
08-22-2003, 05:33 PM
ACK

HarmNone
08-22-2003, 06:01 PM
I dropped your name several times, Soulpieced. Problem was, last time I dropped it Boomsplat sat on it. He wasn't happy, and I had to pick it up. Sorry.

HarmNone

Betheny
08-23-2003, 07:08 AM
Atorak ripped off Azorack's name. I hate him already.

Miss X
08-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Oh my God....
Firstly I want to say, I did not tell Hickston anything about the arguement Daina and I had oog, only that we were no longer talking oog on IMs because we had fallen out. I didnt ask him to mention it, in fact I have deliberatly not discussed it with anyone because I didnt want anyone else trying to defend me or whatever. Im so angry that Hickston would try and bring me into this when I have absolutly nothing to do with it. All my charecters that know Daina's charecters have been interacting in game with her like normal, and I was happy that things oog had not affected in game things.
Chica didnt leave mule because of Daina at all....why would I? She left because some of her friends were leaving and she wanted to see what EN was like. I have been nothing but regretfull about the arguement I had with Daina's player, and because I was so upset about it I didnt discuss the details with anyone, and I hope Hickston didnt suggest otherwise. Im very sorry if anyone thinks I had something to do with the way Hickston behaved, but honestly I am absolutly appauled that anyone would behave that way towards Daina, because despite the falling out if I had been there I would have defended Daina as much as possible. Im so sad that things have come to this, because Ive missed Daina's friendship a lot. *sigh* Not really much else I can say.

Vicky (player of Chica)

Artha
08-23-2003, 12:21 PM
Can someone summarise, that logs giant?

Miss X
08-23-2003, 12:28 PM
oh and another thing......notice that hickston said we fell out because of 'some story' which clearly shows he knows nothing about the reason.....and i specifically told him that I knew the arguement I had with Daina's player was mostly my fault, Hickston and I arnt even that close so I honestly have no idea why he would use me as an excuse for his behaviour.

Drew2
08-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Someone (I won't mention who because she's not involved and doesn't need to be) told me after this that Hickston was drunk.....

Artha
08-23-2003, 01:20 PM
Heard he got banned, and frankly I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. I hope it's true.

I suppose we'll see in around 30 days.

Methais
08-23-2003, 01:57 PM
My favorite part (from Neco that is):

Hickston says, "oh daina fuck off"

Neco exclaims, "Ahahahah !!"

Neco rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!

GemstoneFan
08-23-2003, 02:00 PM
I just don't understand what the hell would set Hickston off like a rabid moron... I know it's a bought char, but the "old" Hickston never acted like this...

Drew2
08-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Edaarin [subdued]: "The way my desk is set up I can't fit it on and have much space to rest my wrists, and the Ctrl key got jammed, and when i finally unjammed it it stopped working"

Miss X
08-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Daina, I can sincerly promise you that Hickston was not told anything of the sort by me. All that was said was that we had fallen out, and he knows it as well as I do. I know you discussed it with people, because they have spoken to me, but I know I did not say anything bad about you to him. The other issue, was about something different, and he knows he got the wrong end of the stick, and I admitted I was wrong, however I wont be made to look like Gracy II over this, because its simply not true. I did not say a bad word about you to Hickston, and I mentioned the argument to very few people, who im sure can all tell you I did not bitch about you at all. Please dont make assumptions about what I did based on Hickston, because I would never do that, I was as shocked by Hickstons behaviour as anyone, I hardly even talk to him oog so I have no idea why he would bring it up to you in game.

Betheny
08-23-2003, 06:50 PM
(Tayre picks his nose, staring right at Hickston.)

Hickston gives Zosopage a friendly hug.

Zosopage frowns.

Zosopage put a small four-pointed azure star insignia inset with a golden drake in his suede backpack.

Elanella glances at Tayre.

(Tayre flicks a booger at Hickston.)

Tayre, you wanker. Couldn't you do something original?

Edaarin
08-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Edaarin [subdued]: "The way my desk is set up I can't fit it on and have much space to rest my wrists, and the Ctrl key got jammed, and when i finally unjammed it it stopped working"

Yeah, sorry guys, that was me trying to whisper to Tayvin. I'm a moron. Heh. Anyway, my keyboard stopped working shortly after that again, so I couldn't apologize or anything, or tell Flux that he could go have sex with himself. Bought a new keyboard so things are good to go.

Again, sorry, shit happens.

Update: we're going to light my old keyboard (among other things: a crappy TV that doesn't work will be the finale) on fire and threw it off a bridge in a few hours. If you don't see me again for a few weeks I'll be tied up in court.

[Edited on 8-23-2003 by Edaarin]

Lady Tylina
08-23-2003, 11:12 PM
First of all, having come in to the game towards the end of things, I have to say that I was completely shocked by what I read in the log of Daina's. That kind of behavior is just appauling to me, and I can't think of any reason good enough to slander someone in game like that. From what I can gather, Hickston wasn't even remotely involved in the issues he was harrassing Daina about.

Having said that, I must commend Daina and her soul on her incredible powers of self-control and restraint. I'm not sure I'd have done as well in a similar situation. Kudos to you hon! I think you handled things perfectly!

Now, to end my first, and most likely only post ever.. I have to say that I wish I'd been in game when this happened...

(Tayre picks his nose, staring straight at Hickston.)

(Tayre flicks a booger at Hickston.)

Tayre, you totally crack me up!! THAT was hilarious!!!

~Tylina's soul.

Betheny
08-23-2003, 11:21 PM
Um. He stole that from ME.

Lady Tylina
08-23-2003, 11:24 PM
Oh! Well, I wasn't aware... still, hilarious!!

Betheny
08-23-2003, 11:25 PM
I did the exact same thing to edine, right in front of Tayre.

Plagarist!

Seriously, I'm kidding, but don't rip me off and take credit for it.

Lady Tylina
08-23-2003, 11:32 PM
Well, all I can say, is that I wish I'd seen that too! Don't know that he took credit for it though, just that I gave him credit because I didn't know it was your idea first.

Cracked me up, nonetheless!

Drew2
08-24-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
I did the exact same thing to edine, right in front of Tayre.

Plagarist!

Seriously, I'm kidding, but don't rip me off and take credit for it.
Actually I had every intention of pointing out that you did that.... I just forgot to. I would never do that and I think you know that, beth. :P

Betheny
08-24-2003, 12:36 AM
you're on my booger list now, you.

Drew2
08-24-2003, 12:54 AM
Tayre will eat them.

Betheny
08-24-2003, 01:15 AM
You so would, you sick little bastard.

Drew2
08-25-2003, 05:08 PM
Garr sweetly exclaims, "you guys like all my feathers!?!?!"
>
Quishd hugs Tylina, who wraps him in a warm embrace.
>
Tylina says, "thank you"
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Kourdeliah echo in your mind:
"Awww.. i guess it's game over now then *cries* "
>
Garr points at a soft grey penguin feather.
>muter
>
I don't understand what you typed.
>
>
>
Quishd calmly says, "thank you."
Wyal nods to Velar.
>

Can YOU find the idiot in the picture?

Artha
08-25-2003, 05:11 PM
Floor after the tard got done dropping all his feathers:

You also see a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather, a soft grey penguin feather...

I did edit it to take out non-feather stuff...gah.

SylphNymph
08-25-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Daina, I can sincerly promise you that Hickston was not told anything of the sort by me. All that was said was that we had fallen out, and he knows it as well as I do. I know you discussed it with people, because they have spoken to me, but I know I did not say anything bad about you to him. The other issue, was about something different, and he knows he got the wrong end of the stick, and I admitted I was wrong, however I wont be made to look like Gracy II over this, because its simply not true. I did not say a bad word about you to Hickston, and I mentioned the argument to very few people, who im sure can all tell you I did not bitch about you at all. Please dont make assumptions about what I did based on Hickston, because I would never do that, I was as shocked by Hickstons behaviour as anyone, I hardly even talk to him oog so I have no idea why he would bring it up to you in game.

Ehhh, sorry but this set me off. I have a hard time swallowing this, considerring the source. This is coming from the chick who drags around a zombie healer to take all her wounds so she doesn't have to heal them down but refuses to try to rp them as two people. This is the chick who blatantly logs her healer out to get her cleric in to raise people, then logs her right back out. I know she does this cus she's done it to me. I have heard a lot of crap about this chick from a lot of different people in gemstone, because she likes to gossipp and spread rumours and people are getting sick of it I guess. I don't know but I don't buy this whole I am innocent crap from her.:thumbsdown:

Oh yah I had to edit to add one thing: I know she is full of crap cus she says she isn't friends much with hickston oog but I know they shared an account with a wizard on it for spellups. She told a friend of mine with her own mouth. That sounds pretty close to me.

[Edited on 8-25-2003 by SylphNymph]

AnticorRifling
08-26-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Garr sweetly exclaims, "you guys like all my feathers!?!?!"
>
Quishd hugs Tylina, who wraps him in a warm embrace.
>
Tylina says, "thank you"
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Kourdeliah echo in your mind:
>
>muter
>
I don't understand what you typed.
>
>
>
Quishd calmly says, "thank you."
Wyal nods to Velar.
>

Can YOU find the idiot in the picture?
It's either:
A) You hear the faint thoughts of Kourdeliah echo in your mind:

People that do that *smile* ::laugh:: !touches self! crap on the amulet need beaten with some of the more unsavory parts of Edaarin.

or

B) Garr sweetly exclaims, "you guys like all my feathers!?!?!"

I'm sweet all the time and this time I'm really asking a question and exclaiming it !?!?!

Weedmage Princess
08-26-2003, 02:52 PM
He was *warmly* yelling at Tayre the other day, calling him a freakin idiot or some such

StrayRogue
08-26-2003, 02:54 PM
He keeps telling me, warmly of course, to shut my friggin mouth. Ah well.

Taernath
08-26-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
It's either:
A) You hear the faint thoughts of Kourdeliah echo in your mind:

People that do that *smile* ::laugh:: !touches self! crap on the amulet need beaten with some of the more unsavory parts of Edaarin.

She does that all the time. Usually she puts an emote into her thoughts, like "will someone fog to me please? :)" I don't mind the ::laughs:: or ::cries::, because you could hear those, but the ::smiles:: and emotes annoy the heck out of me.

[Edited on 8/26/03 by Taernath]

StrayRogue
08-26-2003, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I fucking dispise that as well. What, I can hear your wide grin? Kill these peoples parents.

Drew2
08-26-2003, 03:36 PM
He talks sweetly now.

Garr sweetly exclaims, "thankees!"

Parkbandit
08-26-2003, 04:38 PM
I agree with Taernath.. I actually have no trouble with someone thinking ::laughs:: or ::chuckle:: It's better than LOL. And I can imagine hearing someone laugh in my head.

But the things you don't hear.. like ::hugs:: ::grin:: ::stare:: drive me nuts.

Drew2
08-26-2003, 05:38 PM
I think we should ALL set our tone to the most ridiculous thing and NEVER change it no matter WHAT we say... don't you!?!?

Garr sweetly says, "hiyas"
Garr smiles at Steelrose.
>
Steelrose gratefully says, "how are you"
>
Garr sweetly says, "good"
>
Garr nods to Steelrose.
>
Garr sweetly asks, "and yourself?"

Steelrose gratefully says, "i am good hun"

Artha
08-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Garr = idiot.

Garr's friends = stupid idiots.

Betheny
08-26-2003, 06:07 PM
'hun'...

Taernath
08-26-2003, 06:42 PM
Whenever someone says that I feel like I'm standing next to a waitress in a greasy spoon restaurant.

"More coffee hun?"

Vesi
08-26-2003, 10:14 PM
Steelrose is annoying also. I need some anti-idiot spray for the well in Icemule. Think I could get a GM to make me some?

Vesi

Drew2
08-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Why 9 year olds need to stop playing GS:

Mandei says, "Dicar when you gonna grow up and lose that baby fat, ohh wait your old and fat I'm sorry "

Red Devil
08-27-2003, 07:09 AM
:wow::wow::wow:BEST PART EVAR ALERT!11:wow::wow::wow:

>You quietly whisper to Tayre, "I can't BELIEVE he brought Atorak to do that! How TOTALLY OOC!!"

:wow::wow::wow:BEST PART EVAR ALERT!11:wow::wow::wow:

Oh, and you think the rest of his shit was IC? HAHA OMGLOLOL!!!1

Parkbandit
08-27-2003, 07:54 AM
Whispers are used to communicate both in character and out of character messages.

Had he said that out loud... you'd have a point.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 07:59 AM
*nod* I tend to differentiate between OOC whispers and IC whispers (among friends and sometimes strangers) by putting OOC before the sentence. It helps keep things clear.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 08:01 AM
I feel like smackamalating anyone who says to me, "OOC: I'm watching TV right now."

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 08:04 AM
I meant in whispers, you southern sun-touched drone.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 08:05 AM
So did I, you worthless sack of Incredible Hulk fecal matter.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Atleast I am not Bambi shite, you limp wristed French bastard.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 08:09 AM
Door's to your left. Same place it was last week.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 08:11 AM
...right. Sprechen zie English, motherfucker?

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 08:12 AM
I'll Sprechen your English, you little bitch.

CrystalTears
08-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Okay, we get it. That's good enough. Thanks.

Parkbandit
08-27-2003, 10:57 AM
There seems to be some pent up frustration between Bob and StrayRogue...

Maybe you two need to visit Lisu.

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 10:58 AM
No, we are lovers really. We laugh hard about how immensely uber we are. Then I have to beat him off with a stick, reminding him I am not gay.

Parkbandit
08-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Ok... ew

Drew2
08-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Sunflare says, "well you cant help it up in this could"
>
Sunflare says, "lol"
>
Sunflare says, "er cold that was"

Congradulations, Sunflare. You are moron of the day.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 03:02 PM
Congratulations, Tayre. You can't spell for shit.

Artha
08-27-2003, 03:03 PM
Wow, that was fast Tayre...that was less than a minute ago.

Gokkem
08-27-2003, 03:06 PM

Congradulations, Sunflare. You are moron of the day.

That's CONGRATULATIONS.

Friendly reminder; picking on people over typos can bite you in the ass. LOL

EDITED TO ADD: Dang Bob you need to stop camping the refresh button. You beat me to the post, again.

[Edited on 08-27-03 by Gokkem]

Drew2
08-27-2003, 03:09 PM
....I wasn't picking on the typo.

Sunflare says, "lol"

...........so take your walking-dictionary ass to someone who cares.

Gokkem
08-27-2003, 03:12 PM
Damn thats harsh.

Drew2
08-27-2003, 03:23 PM
Arilis asks, "who peed in your cheerios Tayre?"

Arilis had joined the ranks. Congratulations. (Did you see that, wankers? I spelled it right.)

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 04:10 PM
Hey geek, I am a wanker. I challenge you to find me a 18 - 30 year old guy who isn't.

Drew2
08-27-2003, 04:13 PM
Try 13-30.

Meos
08-28-2003, 12:47 AM
StrayRogue "you limp wristed French bastard."

[Edited on 8-28-2003 by Meos]

Drew2
08-28-2003, 04:14 PM
Garr sweetly says, "stupid peice of crap"

Artha
08-28-2003, 04:20 PM
heh, he also thinks I'm the one stealing from him (I don't know who the culprit is...not me though).

That's fine with me though, I'll leg his stupid ass if he tries anything.

Zir
08-28-2003, 06:06 PM
I sense a pattern here. Perhaps we should award Garr the Moron of the Year award. It's someone all other morons could aspire to.

Artha
08-28-2003, 06:09 PM
I just wish I knew how many trains he had so I could know when to start stealing from him for real.

AnticorRifling
08-28-2003, 06:24 PM
Let's rename it the Garr award.

Drew2
08-28-2003, 06:24 PM
A double pickpocketing 22 train thief can steal from him constantly and never get caught (by him).

....not that I would know. I'm not allowed to interact with him.

Artha
08-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Kristalis says, "I kept trying to power hunt last night, but someone was script hunting in ogres/cold guardians"

That was outloud. In TC. I'm pretty sure she's friends with Garr too.

StrayRogue
08-28-2003, 08:08 PM
A double pickpocketing 22 train thief can steal from him constantly and never get caught (by him).

....not that I would know. I'm not allowed to interact with him.

There is always a chance of fumbling a pick pocket atempt no matter if your are Porcell or Drizzsdt. Either way he is young. Sub-20 I believe.

Artha
08-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Making me getting closer and closer to reallocating to double pick pocketing.

How do you think a level 8, double pick pocket rogue would do on him?

Let's assume he's around 18.

Then again...haven't seen him use any guild skills either. One of you warriors want to gld garr?

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Artha]

StrayRogue
08-28-2003, 08:32 PM
In GS4, many factors beyond level will be included in stealing. Now, fully doubled, you'd probably get change off him, but others would see.

Taernath
08-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Artha
How do you think a level 8, double pick pocket rogue would do on him?

Let's assume he's around 18.

I'm sure you'd do fine. I had my level 10 rogue practice stealing from my level 29 wizard (who's about .5x in perception with no pickpocket ranks). After 10 tries I wasn't caught. Garr's pretty dumb, and from the way he cries about getting thieved from all the time I don't think he has any perception/pickpocket ranks either.

Artha
08-28-2003, 08:53 PM
I doubt others would care. And there's lots of room scroll.

Beware Garr, your pockets are mine.

Drew2
08-28-2003, 09:38 PM
Garr sweetly asks, "are your feet furry furrfeet?"

(two minutes later...)

(one minute later...)

(finally..)

Furrfeet says, "yes"

Garr sweetly says, "gross"

.....::sigh::

Artha
08-28-2003, 09:39 PM
I think the extra rest time of my newly low int/log stats is going to be made up for by the inflation of my bank account and thorough enjoyment.

I almost hope he doesn't quit when school starts.

Almost.

Frostravin
08-28-2003, 11:49 PM
garr is very young in the guild, and very annoying. he has less then 60 guild ranks dont have the exact count

Artha
08-28-2003, 11:52 PM
I can steal from him without anyone seeing me :)

Or, if they do see me, they just don't care.

Artha
08-29-2003, 04:54 AM
Kristalis wins the award today for general idiocy in TC. And it's only 5 am.

Betheny
08-29-2003, 05:03 AM
This is why I log out at about 3:30 and don't login until the kiddies go to school at about 7 a.m., if I"m not sleeping.

Reyek
08-29-2003, 05:04 AM
Garr is 13 trains as of a week ago. my 18 train rogue was able to steal from him without getting caught once

Artha
08-29-2003, 05:09 AM
So was my level 8 rogue :)

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I remember that Reyek. I kept taking the rap for you as well. All I did was keep checking my silver, smirking, then handing him 10 coins. He started crying.

Artha
08-29-2003, 08:10 AM
Heh, I just started snickering at him. Then he roared at me, and I gagged, and snickered some more. Then he asked me where I hunted, and I told him the giantman village :)

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 08:14 AM
Ah, only a few more days before he heads back off to pre-school...as you said Artha, its kinda sad. I will miss hassling the little slime.

Artha
08-29-2003, 08:26 AM
Hey, he might still come around when it lets out...he's 16, so it's probably high school...which means 2 or 3 in the afternoon, if he gets on without doing homework first.

Still some quality stealing time :)

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 08:34 AM
Heh, which rogue are you now Artha? Hurry up and join the guild; I need more sweeping victims.

Artha
08-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Redux rogue...almost 9. I need an RPA or something.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 08:42 AM
Enjoy the 'dux while it lasts; it will be getting cut come GS4.

Artha
08-29-2003, 08:54 AM
Heh...I have .8 something at 20 according to tsoran's spread sheet for GS4.

*edit* And that's with a bunch of TPs left over.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 09:00 AM
*points to the Warning on Tsoran's sheet in red that says "Does not take into account GS4 redux calculations"*

Redux is being massively downstated, simply so Warriors will not be unkillable. 50% I hear is going to be the max. And I doubt rogues will see that until the mid levels, similar to semi-dux for rangers now. Remember, we are not going to be relying on getting hit, instead we will be dodging.

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 09:02 AM
I had ~31% redux in GemStone IV. Level 19.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 09:05 AM
"Known bugs: Redux formula, Wand/scroll activation, max HP values for new races, Lockpicking might be wrong; DS doesn't include GS4 changes (Block/parry/dodge)"

The above is quoted from Tsoran's latest spreadsheet.

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 09:09 AM
I'm not talking about the spreadsheet.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 09:13 AM
Then how do you know, pray tell, if the formula is not known?

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 09:15 AM
I GOT HIT AND USED THE GS3 FORMULA TO CHECK.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Ah, not that it matters; you don't/can't/won't hunt.

Artha
08-29-2003, 12:01 PM
lol. Have a log?

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 12:07 PM
And that is why character-specific settings are useless.

Artha
08-29-2003, 12:14 PM
Gah, the eScape can't even make logs. Stupid microsoft and their stupid security...

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 12:14 PM
Since when can eScape not log?

Artha
08-29-2003, 12:39 PM
Since Java no longer lets it write things to your HD.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 01:06 PM
I can't say much without revealing my secrets, but I'll just say that someone told Garr about the boards, he read them, then started yelling at the well about how "He needs to go demonic", "He's so stupid" "I hate him". And he would mutter "stupidbastard" and stuff. And he would growl and change his tone (In response to the post that he doesn't do so) and was making a big scene. People would ask "Who are you talking about" and he would say "I can't say, but it's not <insert list of every person in the room except me>" or "His name starts with a T and ends with an E". He was basically making himself look like an ass and annoying many people in the process. Oh well.

Artha
08-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Oh, ok. Way to go Garr, make yourself look stupider.

Taernath
08-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Heh... there are like 5 clerics in town square and none of them want to raise him (Garr).

Drew2
08-29-2003, 02:30 PM
Veridium asks, "any blood to be had?"
>
>nod veri
You nod to Veridium.
>trans veri
Veridium doesn't look like he wants to be healed.
>sigh
You sigh.

That is so annoying when you're half awake.
If you're going to ask for healing, be ready to accept it. Demeanor gets so old sometimes.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 02:42 PM
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.
Garr shifts his weight.

Are you annoyed yet? I am.
Every. Five. Seconds...
Garr shifts his weight.

Edit: You'll have to excuse me. I'm cranky and need a nap.

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Tayre]

Artha
08-29-2003, 02:47 PM
It's a pity you're not allowed to interact with him, and my sorcerer has no reason to web him.

Taernath
08-29-2003, 02:47 PM
Someone else that really gets on my nerves is Chapiblak. He keeps asking if my AC "does tricks" and tried to tackle a couple of my characters the other day.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 02:59 PM
Garr gives Echinacea a lingering kiss on the lips.

I think that is way too fitting. A bad, OOC name for a bad, OOC guy.

CrystalTears
08-29-2003, 03:04 PM
If he's so annoying, why are you around him so much?

Taernath
08-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
If he's so annoying, why are you around him so much?

Tayre sits on his ass in TC because he's an empath. :D Garr wanders around every few minutes to make out with his herbal wife.

[Edited on 8/29/03 by Taernath]

Drew2
08-29-2003, 03:22 PM
ROFL Herbal Wife hahaha.

And yes. Empath = sit on ass in TC.

But here's something you don't know:
There was this little empath half-elf that he wanted badly.. and he might have had... if me and a few others hadn't been telling her the Evils of Garr in guild speak. So we turned her away from him.

Then I made out with her in front of him the next day.

Needless to say, he went apeshit.

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Tayre]

Artha
08-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Garr needs to get some damn money. Reaching into his pockets is boring when I can't pull anything out.

HarmNone
08-29-2003, 03:47 PM
Garr needs to get some damn money. Reaching into his pockets is boring when I can't pull anything out.

Perhaps you crafty teefs have taught him to put his hard-earned riches in the bank. :P

HarmNone

Artha
08-29-2003, 04:07 PM
Nope...just stole about 100 silvers from him. If I tip any of you empaths, thank him, not me :saint:

Artha
08-29-2003, 04:15 PM
Oh. Also seems like he gives all the boxes to his herbal girl.

*insert whip cracking sound here*

Artha
08-29-2003, 04:47 PM
Edited alittle:

You reach into Garr's pockets and pull out 58 silvers.

You lightly tap Garr on the shoulder.

> give gar 5

You give Garr 5 coins.

You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

Garr glares.

Garr firmly says, "get out here aone"
>
Garr stands up.
>
Garr removes a charcoal Khanshael waraxe from in his leather weapon harness.
>
You say, "That's the threat tax."
>
Kisharra warmly asks, "oh no..another taxer??"
>
Kisharra slaps herself on the forehead.
>
You exclaim, "Only one tax!"
>
Garr put a rosewood mandolin in his climbing pack.
>
Garr glares.
>
Garr removes a vultite wall shield from in his leather weapon harness.
>
Sarvantes fidgets with his gold and brass ring.
>
Garr searches around for a moment.
>
Kisharra warmly says, "The sums tax everra one too"
>
Kisharra chuckles.
> sneak s

Hahahaha.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 04:49 PM
ROFL Aone pwnz.

Artha
08-29-2003, 04:51 PM
Oh...later, he came looking for me in TC. Taranth told him I was in Olbin Pass...stay tuned for whether he's stupid enough to go die up there.

Bobmuhthol
08-29-2003, 04:55 PM
You actually named your character after a steak sauce? Please put a soldering iron in your skull.

[Edited on 8-29-2003 by Bobmuhthol]

HarmNone
08-29-2003, 05:08 PM
>>Kisharra warmly asks: "Oh, no..another taxer??"<<

Looks like the demeanor verb has boggled the minds of some. Is it really that difficult to use?

HarmNone

Artha
08-29-2003, 05:12 PM
You actually named your character after a steak sauce? Please put a soldering iron in your skull.

It was actually an accident, and I didn't realise it until a day later. I saw a decent looking name in the character generator, but it looked like an asian girl's name, so I changed it alittle.

The next day, I realise it's also a steak sauce.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 05:25 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!

>go gate
You come out of hiding.
[Icemule Trace, South Gate]
Thick stone walls frame a wide, wooden gate. A vaulted stone archway provides some cover from the weather, which is often inclement so close to the glaciers. The packed earth pathway skirting the town's walls gives way to a cobbled street in the same dark grey stone as the lower half of the walls. You also see the icy blue Wizip disk, the Garr disk, a South Gate guard, a gate sign, a snowbank, the South Gate and a painted notice.
Also here: Wizip, Reyek, Frostravin, Garr, Rodnac, Lord Somersby
Obvious paths: west
>
Wizip intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>
Garr smirks.
>raise eye
Wizip gestures at a small rod.
Nothing happens.
You give your eyebrow a little workout.
>
Garr swings a charcoal Khanshael waraxe at Rodnac!
AS: +215 vs DS: +320 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +39 = -34
A clean miss.
>
Wizip intones a phrase of elemental power while raising his hands...
>
Wizip gestures at Rodnac.
CS: +583 - TD: +68 + CvA: +2 + d100: +96 - -5 == +618
Warding failed!
Rodnac's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.
>l
[Icemule Trace, South Gate]
Thick stone walls frame a wide, wooden gate. A vaulted stone archway provides some cover from the weather, which is often inclement so close to the glaciers. The packed earth pathway skirting the town's walls gives way to a cobbled street in the same dark grey stone as the lower half of the walls. You also see the icy blue Wizip disk, the Garr disk, a South Gate guard, a gate sign, a snowbank, the South Gate and a painted notice.
Also here: Wizip, Reyek, Frostravin, Garr, Rodnac who is sleeping, Lord Somersby
Obvious paths: west
>poke rod
Rodnac awakens startled.
You poke Rodnac in the ribs.
>
Wizip says, "thiefs suck"
>
Garr snickers.
>
Reyek chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
pull rod
>Reyek gestures at Wizip.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses Wizip.
CS: +232 - TD: +467 + CvA: +13 + d100: +84 == -138
Warded off!
>
You pull Rodnac to his feet.
>
Wizip traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
>
Reyek chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
>
Reyek gestures at Garr.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses Garr.
CS: +232 - TD: +67 + CvA: +2 + d100: +75 - +5 == +237
Warding failed!
A massive beam of blue-white energy engulfs Garr in a luminous column of light!
Garr is hit for 74 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Hole drilled clean through Garr's forehead, instant ventilation!

* Garr drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Garr.
The bright luminescence fades from around Garr.
Garr comes back into focus.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Garr.
Garr seems a bit less imposing.
Garr returns to normal color.
>
Wizip gestures at Reyek.
CS: +637 - TD: +193 + CvA: +12 + d100: +91 - -5 == +552
Warding failed!
Wizip blasts Reyek for 36 points of damage.
... 70 points of damage!
Massive electrical bolt burns a hole through the back and kidneys

* Reyek drops dead at your feet!

The air calms down around Reyek.
Reyek seems to lose some dexterity.
The dim aura fades from around Reyek.
The white light leaves Reyek.
The very powerful look leaves Reyek.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Reyek.
Reyek comes back into focus.
The brilliant aura fades away from Reyek.
The bright luminescence fades from around Reyek.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Reyek.
Reyek becomes solid again.
The powerful look leaves Reyek.
The Garr disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
* Reyek just bit the dust!
* Garr just bit the dust!
>
A rolton trots in!
>
Frostravin hurls himself at Wizip and connects!
MS: +223 - MD: +392 + MAvA: -2 + d100: +57 == -114
Failed!
Frostravin fails to bring Wizip down!
>
Wizip says, "sont ever cast at me"
>
Rodnac says, "stand"
>
>
Wizip gestures at some calamia fruit.
Nothing happens.
>
You hear the ghostly voice of Garr firmly say, "eh"
>
>
Wizip gestures at Frostravin.
CS: +637 - TD: +187 + CvA: -9 + d100: +96 - -5 == +542
Warding failed!
Wizip blasts Frostravin for 94 points of damage.
... 70 points of damage!
Horrifying bolt of electricity turns chest into a smoking pulp of flesh. No life left there.

* Frostravin drops dead at your feet!

Frostravin seems a bit less imposing.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Frostravin.
Frostravin becomes solid again.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Frostravin.
Frostravin comes back into focus.
The bright luminescence fades from around Frostravin.
>
* Frostravin just bit the dust!
A rolton trots west.
>
You hear the ghostly voice of Garr firmly ask, "and that was for?"
>
You hear the ghostly voice of Frostravin say, "oh hell no"

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 05:27 PM
Gotta love the ebayers throwing themselves around.

Artha
08-29-2003, 05:33 PM
Ha, not only did Garr die, I made friends with Wizip afterwords :)

Betheny
08-29-2003, 05:47 PM
I hate people that do that stuff. "Hi, I'm not involved, but I'm going to walk in and kill you if you kill my friend/other self (Even if he was asking for it, consented, and deserved it!)!"

Artha
08-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Ha, Garr attacked outside of the gates by him (and lived, Go Tayre!), then he walked into TC and Rorac and I got both his legs. I decided to try to take off an arm, but rolled low.

Taernath
08-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Post the log here or in the Dueler's Arena.

Artha
08-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Wish I had it...it's already scrolled up past where I can see it, and eScape can't autolog. Maybe Tayre has it.

Artha
08-29-2003, 06:33 PM
He figured out he couldn't take my level 9 rogue and Warn Interacted me.

I kick ass.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Wish I had it...it's already scrolled up past where I can see it, and eScape can't autolog. Maybe Tayre has it.

Told you eScape sucks.

Artha
08-29-2003, 06:39 PM
It's not eScape's problem, it's Java's problem.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 06:42 PM
Ha, Garr attacked outside of the gates by him (and lived, Go Tayre!), then he walked into TC and Rorac and I got both his legs. I decided to try to take off an arm, but rolled low.
Yeah, just because I can't do anything to Garr if he attacks someone I'm standing with doesn't mean I can't grab the person and fog out. He's dumb.

Artha
08-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Yes, he is. That's why he's won Moron of the day multiple times in a row.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

Told you eScape sucks.

The Wizard rules, admit it.

Artha
08-29-2003, 06:56 PM
My eScape is prettier on the inside.

[edit: And the outside too. How many highlight colors can the wizard do again?]

Reyek
08-29-2003, 06:59 PM
bah my rogue pal cant steal or kill garr anymore ::whines::

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 07:02 PM
My Wizard could take your eScape.

Reyek
08-29-2003, 07:06 PM
my wizbot is uber

Artha
08-29-2003, 07:17 PM
My eScape can kick your Wizard's ass.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 07:17 PM
I think not.

Artha
08-29-2003, 07:21 PM
My eScape's father can beat your Wizard's mother.

Caramia
08-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
I hate people that do that stuff. "Hi, I'm not involved, but I'm going to walk in and kill you if you kill my friend/other self (Even if he was asking for it, consented, and deserved it!)!"

Yeah, just another limp-wristed excuse for PKing.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 07:30 PM
My Wizard is your father.

Artha
08-29-2003, 07:33 PM
You are my eScape.

StrayRogue
08-29-2003, 07:37 PM
Dude, I am not gay. Get away from me.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not harrassing Homosexuals. I am merely trying to stave off this young man who is trying to ride my leg like a horny dog. I am all for people expressing their love for whomever they wish, of either sex. I repeat, this is not a gay bashing post.

Drew2
08-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Quabu says, "So I will make a note of that."
>
Quabu asks, "Anything else I can do?"
>
Garr rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>
Garr firmly says, "gimme 100million experience" **Note, this was in public, in front of the Thirsty Penguin**
>
Garr appears to be trying hard not to grin.
>
Garr firmly says, "kidding"
>
Garr leans on Quabu, giving him a companionable grin.
>
You feel at full magical power again.
>
Quabu smiles.
>
Garr firmly says, "ane"
>
Garr firmly says, "nae"
>
Garr firmly says, "nuffin ya kin do me thinks"
>
Garr smiles at Quabu.
>
Quabu shows Garr his leatherbound songbook.
>
Garr firmly says, "tanks ye for yer time"
>
Garr smiles at Quabu.
>
Garr firmly says, "tis nice"
>
Garr nods to Quabu.
>
Quabu exclaims, "I wish Cholen sings to you!"
>
Garr grins.
>
Garr bows to Quabu.
>
Quabu raises his leatherbound songbook skyward!
>
Garr grins.
>
Garr waves to Quabu.
>
Garr stands up.
>
Quabu vanishes in a puff of smoke!

Betheny
08-29-2003, 11:06 PM
Stray likes the cock too?!

Drew2
08-29-2003, 11:39 PM
You hear the faint thoughts of Woulfgar echo in your mind:
"by the way... ooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwoooooooooo, have ye seen little red in her ridin hood this eve?"

Betheny
08-29-2003, 11:46 PM
OMG, SIC HIM ON LISU

Snapp
08-29-2003, 11:58 PM
Someone kill him please

Drew2
08-30-2003, 02:31 PM
Update: Garr is 15 trains for all you thieves. He's dancing about how he made it into the warrior guild.

For all you warriors: HAHA Garr gets to beg you for teaching now. He's good at begging. Sit in TC for a bit and he'll beg for healing, spells, or friends. It's sad, really.

Drew2
08-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Garr taps Theogrim lightly on his shoulder.
>

>
Garr firmly asks, "kin i tackle ya?"
>
>
Garr peers quizzically at Theogrim.
>
Grimfire blushes a delicate shade of pink.
>
Theogrim says, "no."

Did I call that or WHAT?!

Zir
08-30-2003, 02:53 PM
I always thought Garr was a rogue cause he spends so much time there at the well annoyin' people.

Drew2
08-30-2003, 02:55 PM
I scare him. He stays away from TC.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 01:46 AM
Garr cheerfully exclaims, "well ive gotten my DS over 400!"
>

It gets better!!

Garr cheerfully exclaims, "i bash!"
>
>

This was at the Icemule Well. I think I'll move to Solhaven. I'll be the most entertaining person there, but at least there are no Garr's.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 02:44 AM
1:44 AM and he's at it already.

Seany Digital: sup trick
MaimBeth: so which one are you
Seany Digital: guess
MaimBeth: Well you're probably Ganryu
MaimBeth: yes/
Seany Digital: DING DING DING we have a winner
MaimBeth: Yeah, are you pissed off because I said you're a dumb fuck and I'll castrate you if I ever get the legal chance?
Seany Digital: uh...
MaimBeth: Or what do you want
Seany Digital: 1) no not really, 2) I'd slap you across the room like the whore you are
MaimBeth: right, k, this conversation's over you fuckstain

Drew2
08-31-2003, 02:45 AM
LOL WTF is a Fuckstain!?!?

Betheny
08-31-2003, 02:46 AM
Fuckstain is a naughty word, first coined by a friend of mine in reference to someone else I don't like.

Use your imagination.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 06:43 AM
I charge 50 cents a use to use my new word.

StrayRogue
08-31-2003, 09:39 AM
Maimara is a horrible person. She makes fun of me :(

Drew2
08-31-2003, 02:21 PM
Who in the FUCK is this?

Seany Digital: fuck you
Empath Tayre: no thanks.
Seany Digital: no... really
Empath Tayre: no.. really... i'll pass.
Seany Digital: I insist
Empath Tayre: I decline.
Seany Digital: You suck dick.
Empath Tayre: No, not usually.
Seany Digital: only 3x a week then
Empath Tayre: No, it's usually sucked for me. By pricks like you.
Empath Tayre: Who the fuck are you?
Seany Digital: Jenovadeath
Empath Tayre: Sorry. Don't know you. Have a nice day. And fuck yourself while your'e at it.
Seany Digital: No, fuck YOU
Empath Tayre: I'd prefer you didn't, but thanks.
Seany Digital: lol I am just bored
Seany Digital: what level is Tayre
Empath Tayre: Old enough
Seany Digital: I'll kill him
Empath Tayre: Ok.
Seany Digital: ok

Scott
08-31-2003, 02:26 PM
Blademaster/sean/Ganryu/Kesir/Izbin. Izbin is who you would look out for as he is the only character not banned.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 02:26 PM
I've never spoken to this person in my life. Ever. None of them. How old is Izbin?

Scott
08-31-2003, 02:30 PM
I've never spoken to this person in my life. Ever. None of them. How old is Izbin?

40ish? He posted on the boards awhile ago before he got banned from here too. He buys characters on ebay so who knows who he has access too now.

EDIT: He still reads the boards all the time even though he's still banned, so that's probably how he got your name.

[Edited on 8-31-2003 by Gemstone101]

Drew2
08-31-2003, 02:32 PM
Izbin sounds like a warrior name. I'll clean the floor with him if he touches me. Otherwise, It's OOC for me to do anything first. Geez... my reputation is getting out of hand. People I dont' know hate me now. Oh well.

Scott
08-31-2003, 02:33 PM
He's a ranger.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 02:34 PM
Everyone dies with 10k in their pocket and a boil earth under their feet.

Tsa`ah
08-31-2003, 02:35 PM
Sean is the definition of "moron". All other morons considered, Sean is at the top of the list forever until the end of time.

Not even Klaive can touch his ranking.

Edaarin
08-31-2003, 03:22 PM
Think Izbin is around 50ish

GemstoneFan
08-31-2003, 03:40 PM
My vote for today will be Altrais, who has a problem with people putting things on the bench in Icemule. Um.....okay.

There were some archers making arrows for youngsters and putting them on the bench in TC. She threw a fit about it and took all the arrows.

Yesterday her fit was about having too many herbs on the bench in TC. Come on... go hunt, find something better to do than bitch about herbs and arrows.

Taernath
08-31-2003, 03:42 PM
Don't arrows take up room that could be used for herbs and such?

Vesi
08-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by GemstoneFan
My vote for today will be Altrais, who has a problem with people putting things on the bench in Icemule. Um.....okay.

There were some archers making arrows for youngsters and putting them on the bench in TC. She threw a fit about it and took all the arrows.

Yesterday her fit was about having too many herbs on the bench in TC. Come on... go hunt, find something better to do than bitch about herbs and arrows.

Garr gripes about stuff on the bench too. Maybe one of his little friends?

Vesi

Vesi
08-31-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Taernath
Don't arrows take up room that could be used for herbs and such?

The bench in Icemule seems to be unlimited space. She could have bundled the arrows if it were that big a deal.

Vesi

Drew2
08-31-2003, 03:55 PM
Garr doesn't gripe about the bench. He takes anything valuable off it and stuffs it in his packs for either deeds or money. Not sure which. He doesn't understand why people put stuff on there, I guess. I usually curse a wand if I know he's gonna pass by soon and throw it on the bench. He picks it up every god damned time.

Zir
08-31-2003, 04:07 PM
Yah, I love putting something on the bench for the youngins and finding it in the pawn 5 minutes later.

Khaitiff
08-31-2003, 04:34 PM
I'd love to knock her over and stuff her backpack full of all the crap thats found on the bench and then blow her arms off so she cant remove it all......

Zir
08-31-2003, 04:38 PM
Garr is possibly the biggest moron in Icemule, yet he seems to have a new girlfriend every other day. Anyone care to explain?

HarmNone
08-31-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Zir
Garr is possibly the biggest moron in Icemule, yet he seems to have a new girlfriend every other day. Anyone care to explain?

No girl can stand him for more than a day? ;)

HarmNone

Drew2
08-31-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Zir
He has a fiance now. I think their relationship is going on 5 days.

You can also find her growing in many parts of Canada and the US. She soothes sore throats too if you want to put her in your tea.

Her name is Echinacea. Google it if you don't believe me.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Khaitiff
I'd love to knock her over and stuff her backpack full of all the crap thats found on the bench and then blow her arms off so she cant remove it all......

BWAHAHAHA Khaitiff pwnz all.

(Tayre would never agree. Don't get your hopes up)

GemstoneFan
08-31-2003, 04:52 PM
Never a more fitting match. Echinacea is a troublemaker herself.

Drew2
08-31-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by GemstoneFan
Never a more fitting match. Echinacea is a troublemaker herself.
Tell me about it...

I don't want to give away too many personal details of other's lives, but she is the sister of another player in game. Echinacea's RL sister and boyfriend were egging her on to grab Tayre's butt, touch him inappropriatly, etc. in public a while back. Tayre responded to her as he would any insane person he didn't know that was groping him, smile oddly and edge away. They got a kick out of it. So yeah.. I'm not surprised she ended up with Garr. They are both at the low end of the intelligents [sic, wankers. Sic, I say] tree.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 05:06 PM
Izbin, who knows how old he is. He was in the Landing and he kept casting insect swarm and trying to spikethorn me. At the time I was 65, and he couldn't touch me. Nor could he resist bind, which is my weakest spell circle.

Vesi
08-31-2003, 07:26 PM
Garr doesn't gripe about the bench. He takes anything valuable off it and stuffs it in his packs for either deeds or money. Not sure which. He doesn't understand why people put stuff on there, I guess. I usually curse a wand if I know he's gonna pass by soon and throw it on the bench. He picks it up every god damned time.

Maybe that's why he was griping about all the sticks that were there to keep the bonfire. He couldn't see good enough to take stuff.

Vesi

Vesi
08-31-2003, 07:31 PM
You hear Garr yell, "im zooming over your heads!"
You hear Garr yell, "zooooom"

Please let it end soon.

:rolleyes:

Vesi

Drew2
08-31-2003, 08:03 PM
It shall end soon, my people. It shall end soon.

::smiles quite arrogantly and knowingly::

Taernath
08-31-2003, 09:20 PM
Warrent [subdued]: "buying a cool 1x weapon. I need something cool, no panzy weapons please. TTM"

Pallon
08-31-2003, 09:46 PM
Octesian [subdued]: "sellin a chicken drumstick"
Warrent [subdued]: "what is a chicken?"

Ben
08-31-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Blademaster/sean/Ganryu/Kesir/Izbin. Izbin is who you would look out for as he is the only character not banned.

He told me awhile ago that he has Cheslica's password and she is his bitch.

Ben
08-31-2003, 10:38 PM
Empath Tayre: Who the fuck are you?
Seany Digital: Jenovadeath

Jenovadeath was made in 1997 and his email is WILWIL05@aol.com Anyone else claiming to be him is lying

Betheny
08-31-2003, 10:42 PM
Oh my god, Jenovadeath is THAT dude? I thought he was some kind of a freakin old wizard...

theotherjohn
08-31-2003, 11:49 PM
this is why Vif is the Moron and not Garr

Vif knowingly asks, "ok... I know im gonna get it for asking this... but I gotta ask anyone ever have appendicitis? WHat's it feel like?"
>
Risky just arrived.
>
Vif ducks her head.
>
Risky faces you and smartly brings his right fist up to his chest. Holding it there, he bows deeply.
>put shaft in my cl
You put a bundle of rough bone shafts in your torn warrior's cloak.
>
Risky says, "hail m'friend"
>
Vif mutters oocdefghijklmno.
>
Vif giggles.

Betheny
08-31-2003, 11:55 PM
One of my two squelch strings is Vif.

The other is omg.

Ben
09-01-2003, 12:09 AM
He's like a 130 sorcerer.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 02:19 AM
Simman came up a steep staircase.
>
Simman put a spiked mithril mace in his threaded harness.
>
Simman reaches for an iron wand.
As Simman comes in contact with the iron wand, a thread of swirling gray magic issues forth from it and coils around his body. It whirls malevolently around him for a moment and then disappears within him.
Simman picks up an iron wand.
>
Simman scratches himself uncontrollably!

Simman drops his shield!
!
>
>
Moyda just arrived.
>
>
Moyda heads over to the Winking Owl Table.
>
Simman picks up a mithril shield.
>
Simman put a mithril shield in his linen empath's greatcloak.
>
>
Simman murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
>
Simman gestures.
Simman looks a little better.
>
>
Simman tenderly says, "what the heck is this"
>
>
Simman looks somewhat less weakened and much more comfortable.
>
Simman tenderly says, "not even funny"

Yes, Simman. It is. :D

Betheny
09-01-2003, 02:32 AM
How does that make him a moron? It might make him a noob, but not a moron.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 02:44 AM
I didn't feel like making an entire thread just to post my simple amusement. Get off me, trucker.

Betheny
09-01-2003, 06:49 AM
here it is.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuckstain

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 08:56 AM
So we're cursing wands now? Great. :rolleyes:

Khaitiff
09-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Why not? Someone has to have fun somehow.

Vesi
09-01-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
this is why Vif is the Moron and not Garr

Vif knowingly asks, "ok... I know im gonna get it for asking this... but I gotta ask anyone ever have appendicitis? WHat's it feel like?"
>
Risky just arrived.
>
Vif ducks her head.
>
Risky faces you and smartly brings his right fist up to his chest. Holding it there, he bows deeply.
>put shaft in my cl
You put a bundle of rough bone shafts in your torn warrior's cloak.
>
Risky says, "hail m'friend"
>
Vif mutters oocdefghijklmno.
>
Vif giggles.

Does this person not have anyone IRL she can ask this question? She has access to the internet. She can look it up. I don't know, maybe she's too stupid to look it up. I hate calling people stupid but she qualifies. Moron x Infinity = Vif.

Vesi

Snapp
09-01-2003, 04:37 PM
On a brighter note, maybe she does have appendicitis and she'll be out of the game for a while.

DCSL
09-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Kinz [subdued]: "Anyone online i can trust?"
Kinz [subdued]: "That i know.."

HarmNone
09-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
Kinz [subdued]: "Anyone online i can trust?"
Kinz [subdued]: "That i know.."

Somehow, that is frightening.:o

HarmNone

Drew2
09-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Ok, here's proof I dont' check my e-mail enough....

Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:56:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: "kyle welty" <beardeddragnet@yahoo.com> | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: YOU'RE ONE STUPID FUCK
To: tayreblupath@yahoo.com

YOU STUPID FUCK:

yeah...your a stupid fucker, this is GARR from gemstone...which obviously you know because thats all you do all day because you have no life a stupid gay ass texan bastard....ya fuckin hick, your probably an inbred...if you EVER wish to keep your character Tayre, i suggest you NEVER post, speak, or even fucking think about GARR or any of his friends....EVER...this is your final warning

And then.....

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: "kyle welty" <beardeddragnet@yahoo.com> | This is spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: YOU NEED TO STOP
To: tayreblupath@yahoo.com

you need to stop messing with me like this....this is Garr once again...all you have done is attempted to ruin my life, it will stop now...it is not nice or kind to do something like you have done, posting me being intimate with my fiancee on some site for everyone to see...you need to stop being an angry old man....or an angry little boy...whichever you are...

Halfsilver
09-01-2003, 05:42 PM
Have to say, Tayre, that is amusing.

-grays

Reyek
09-01-2003, 05:48 PM
which comes to mind.... Now i know who to spam

DCSL
09-01-2003, 05:51 PM
Aww, Tayre, I didn't know you were in Texas too. Let's go cow-tipping some time like the hicks we are!;)

Dextra

Reyek
09-01-2003, 05:52 PM
and the funny thing is he wrote that like you werent going to post the letters he sent you. my god he is a moron

Artha
09-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Garr = Moron.

Reyek
09-01-2003, 06:31 PM
ok then i should correct what i said. My god he is a Garr :)

Artha
09-01-2003, 06:35 PM
It's the Garr of the day awards.

GemstoneFan
09-01-2003, 07:56 PM
I'm thinking we need to add "Garr" to the urban dictionary.

As in....

"Don't be such a Garr"

:lol:

Skirmisher
09-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
So we're cursing wands now? Great. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's pretty weak.

:thumbsdown:

Artha
09-01-2003, 08:46 PM
I'm thinking we need to add "Garr" to the urban dictionary.

As in....

"Don't be such a Garr"

Or

'OMG, he pulled a Garr!'

GS4Gurl
09-01-2003, 09:54 PM
With all his hick-related insults he reminded me of Sean/Kesir.

Meos
09-01-2003, 10:20 PM
you people are terrible, for shame. Like vultures to a rotting carcass.

Betheny
09-02-2003, 08:25 AM
Dear Garr.

You're one stupid fuck.

I'm going to email you with stupid, idle threats now.

Have a GREAT DAY, DUMBASS! Don't choke on your IDIOCY while you scarf some pop-tarts your mom made you.

Weedmage Princess
09-02-2003, 08:31 AM
Now I know what email address to put in everytime I try to DL some program or something and they want to send me some promotional advertisements and newsletters *snickers*

Reyek
09-02-2003, 08:35 AM
No fair you stole my idea! ::pouts::

Tsa`ah
09-02-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Frostravin
garr is very young in the guild, and very annoying. he has less then 60 guild ranks dont have the exact count

Originally posted by Reyek
Garr is 13 trains as of a week ago. my 18 train rogue was able to steal from him without getting caught once

Young in the guild? I love the age inferences.

That Garr is in the guild indicates he's at least 15 trainings, unless things have changed since I last entered either guild hall.

This point is entirely moot however. What exactly is this Garr fetish and why are so many willing to leap into it?

Morons populate over half the game's server space, yet you pick this one idiot to harass (and yes it is harassment) for no other reason than he annoys you. I've half a mind to walk either my ranger or rogue to IMT and just harass the hell out of every one of you. The Ithzir and war griffins are getting boring anyway.

Weedmage Princess
09-02-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Reyek
No fair you stole my idea! ::pouts::

:D :smug:

Weedmage Princess
09-02-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
[ I've half a mind to walk either my ranger or rogue to IMT and just harass the hell out of every one of you. The Ithzir and war griffins are getting boring anyway.

I don't hang out in Icemule, so NYAH!! :bouncy:

...personally, I don't know him, except for what I've read here about him, nor do I ever plan on having any kind of interaction with him [because of what I've read here]...HOWEVER..after reading those emails, I could see why someone might bust his balls. Maybe not the right thing to do, but I can see why.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 08:56 AM
Yes because it couldn't possibly be a desperate plea by a kid for people to leave him alone. :rolleyes:

He may be annoying but like Tsa'ah said, there are lots of people in town who are just as bad, if not worse, and you decide to pick on this one guy. I'm really curious to know what is the big deal with him that you all jump on him the second he does something wrong. Either help him get better or leave him alone.

Yeah now I'm defending him because I'm tired of the bashing. It's not like he's been around for years like the other people that's been mentioned on these boards. He probably doesn't know any better.

Tsa`ah
09-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
I don't hang out in Icemule, so NYAH!! :bouncy:

...personally, I don't know him, except for what I've read here about him, nor do I ever plan on having any kind of interaction with him [because of what I've read here]...HOWEVER..after reading those emails, I could see why someone might bust his balls. Maybe not the right thing to do, but I can see why.

I look at it like this, understand this is I looking in. Tayre understandably was annoyed by a snert noob. Tayre could have done many things that were pro-active to resolve his annoyance and probably point Garr in the right direction. Instead Tayre took the agitant stance. Thus creating his own personal Warsheek for everyone to deal with.

Tayre has magnified the issue so successfully that the player of Garr, who is obviously an adolescent, has gone out of the game (just as Tayre has) to vent his irritation. That has in turn magnified the problem by involving anyone whom doesn't really care about in and out of game boundaries.

This isn't a personal shot at you Tayre, but this whole ordeal has been handled in Jr high fashion. No one expects Tayre to be the paragon of maturity, but I believe more is expected from a college frosh.

How would the player of Tayre react if I were to park my eldest character in TC and do nothing but pick at him? There's little he or any but a handful of characters could do about it. Chances are, Tayre would react in nearly a perfect mirror of Garr.

That shows on the boards. The "this thread sucks" posts. The "I hate Garr" posts. So on and so fourth.

Were this an established character, i.e.; Vif, Gracey, Warsheek... take your pick, I would simply ignore it.

This is so obviously a "new" player and he's being turned into a nuisance because of this treatment.

Meos
09-02-2003, 12:01 PM
well, the way I see it. It's like a dog that ya beat the shit out of and it comes back and bites the owner or someone else later down the road. The kids just trying to defend himself from a town that all of a sudden likes to pick on him. what do you expect him to do? what would you do?

for the record I hardly know the guy. So this is just my outside lookin in perspective. but I know Tayre loves to feed the flames of these kinds of things, some people can handle it, middle school kids usally can't, so I say back off him a little bit.

Drew2
09-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Hell yes I love to 'feed flames'. A town without trouble is SO boring. Ice mages, morphs, Jants... they can only do so much. You need some good, juicy, soap opera material if you're going to have fun in a town.

And venting your frustration on a targetted individual is great therapy.

Meos
09-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Meos
It's like a dog that ya beat the shit out of and it comes back and bites the owner or someone else later down the road.

Chew on that

Scott
09-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Hell yes I love to 'feed flames'. A town without trouble is SO boring. Ice mages, morphs, Jants... they can only do so much. You need some good, juicy, soap opera material if you're going to have fun in a town.

And venting your frustration on a targetted individual is great therapy.

You got that right. When I finally got an arguement going with someone, they all sudden stopped talking and sulked in the corner.....

Drew2
09-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Yeah she happens to be really into Tayre too. Thanks.

Taernath
09-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Garr is definitely deserving of what he gets because he's like a lower-leveled version of Haashek minus the super grandkids. The constant whining, the warn abuse, the screen scroll, it's all there, and it's the reason nearly everyone in IMT hates him.

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 12:40 PM
You're probably right. There may be no saving him. But I guess what I don't understand is some people picking on him and locating him and his girlfriend and interferring when he wasn't doing anything yet. :D

Khaitiff
09-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Demietria warmly asks, "whats a conundrummm?"

Guenhafyr grumbles.

Niqk exclaims, "She jsut explained it!"

Niqk scowls at Demietria.

Guenhafyr exclaims, "it's a male contraceptive!"

Guenhafyr tickles Demietria into laughing.

Betheny
09-02-2003, 10:18 PM
Another sad day on Guenhafyr's scale-o-respect...

Weedmage Princess
09-03-2003, 08:45 AM
"Guenhafyr" ??? ...is that an attempt at Gweneviere?