PDA

View Full Version : Good time at the alterer's

AnticorRifling
08-17-2004, 08:12 AM
Last night there was a merchant in the landing. She took the first 10 people to find her. I was lucky enough to be one of them. Well we are sitting there and a litte dwarf walks in and starts kind of pouting and saying she got there as fast as her little legs would take her etc.

I look and see that she doesn't really have any neat items per say so I think why not. I ask the merchant if she can have my slot, she says sure so I stand up. I tell the dwarf girl to sit down.

I helped her design a bodice and basically hada pretty good time.

This is what she got:

A petite black linen bodice. Cerulean braids have been sewn to the cuffs and throat of this bodice to prodive simple, yet fashionable embellisment. A silk ribbon of the same cerulean hue has been laced thru veniom eyelets and tied snug, but not too tight. Above the left breast two crossed silver battle-hammers have been stitched into the linen.

That's my story for the day. Ohh yeah I was playing as my dwarf too and I was just there to get a sporran done for Anticor so it wasn't like I was dying to get work done.

Nieninque
08-17-2004, 08:15 AM
sweet

Shalla
08-17-2004, 08:18 AM
Wow anticor.. that was really nice and sweet of you. :heart:

Shari
08-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Awww.

Oh, btw Tayre...Anticor called you Tinkerbell.

<hides>

Wezas
08-17-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Well we are sitting there and a litte dwarf walks in and starts kind of pouting and saying she got there as fast as her little legs would take her etc.

Ohh yeah I was playing as my dwarf too

Translation:

A multi-accounter! You gave the alter to another one of your dwarf characters in the hopes of getting 2 alters!

j/k

AnticorRifling
08-17-2004, 11:30 AM
LoL My dwarf was the only character I had in the landing AHOLE. And if I was there as Anticor I wouldn't have given the alter slot to her. My dwarf has a soft spot for female dwarves, Anticor just has a soft spot for women in general :cool:

* Edit * Damn smilies.

[Edited on 8-17-2004 by AnticorRifling]

KymberlynX
08-17-2004, 12:42 PM
That was sweet of you.

I wanted to point out a couple of typos in the show you posted:

prodive = provide
embellisment = embellishment

...hopefully that didn't transfer over to the finished item IG.

Artha
08-17-2004, 01:01 PM
I wanted to point out a couple of typos in the show you posted:

prodive = provide
embellisment = embellishment

And thru = through.

Parkbandit
08-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Bullshit.. Anticor did it in hopes of getting some hairy cyber loving later on.

Drew2
08-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
Awww.

Oh, btw Tayre...Anticor called you Tinkerbell.

<hides>

I'd argue but my patchwork belled cloak, my belled jester hat, and my belled shoes don't support my case very well.

Mistomeer
08-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Bullshit.. Anticor did it in hopes of getting some hairy cyber loving later on.

Damn you for stealing my post.

Did she give it up for the alter?

Caiylania
08-17-2004, 04:36 PM
That is pretty cool of you :) And it's great that you had fun and didn't just have to leave or anything.

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Hehe