PDA

View Full Version : I made new friends today!

Shari
08-17-2004, 03:48 AM
Sooo...brought Jesae back and was getting harrassed by Larstone and that got boring so I brought in Nalina.

Was behaving myself and figured I'd stir up a little trouble by interacting with him this time as my rogue. I hadn't even gotten started yet when he stole from me. So of course, I stole back, accused him, and he was swiftly arrested, hehe.

ANYWAY, Xenostrus pops into the picture with the most FUCKING OOC THING I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH IN A LONG TIME...and I'll let my cleaned up log do the rest.

>
Xenostrus says, "The answer to your riddle is nothing."
>
Xenostrus nods to you.
>
You blink.
>
Arktell sits down.
>
>'Excuse me?
You ask, "Excuse me?"
>
Xenostrus says, "The answer."
>
Xenostrus says, "To your riddle."
>
Xenostrus nods to you.
>
Xenostrus says, "Is nothing."
>'What in seven hells are you talking about?
Xenostrus nods to you.
>
You ask, "What in seven hells are you talking about?"
>
Xenostrus whispers, "Read your damn profile."
>
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
>
Larstone leaps from hiding to attack!
Larstone swings a short hafted vultite spiked mace at you!
AS: +298 vs DS: +132 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +100 = +299
... and hits for 90 points of damage!
Right arm ripped from socket at the elbow!
You are knocked to the ground!
You are stunned for 6 rounds!
>whisper xeno I know its my damned profile, but its not something that characters know about in-game.
>
You are still stunned.
>
Xenostrus starts chortling.
>
The voice of Larstone says, "Dont steal from me."
>
Michaelous just tried to pull you to your feet, but you couldn't stand on your own and you fall over!
>
Xenostrus says, "Ouch."
>
Michaelous just tried to pull you to your feet, but you couldn't stand on your own and you fall over!
>
>
>Marcuccio says, "Wow assaulting a female..."
>
Xenostrus says, "Looked tremendously painful."
>
Michaelous pulls you to your feet.
>
Marcuccio says, "How big of you..."
>
The voice of Larstone says, "A thief,".
>
Michaelous chuckles.
>
The voice of Larstone says, "Sex does not matter."
>
Michaelous says, "Well hes a hider."
>'Then you shouldn't steal from me then, you horrible lying little twit.
You say, "Then you shouldn't steal from me then, you horrible lying little twit."
>
Michaelous says, "So techniquely hes a girl too."
>
The voice of Larstone asks, "Esxcuse me?"
>
Larstone leaps from hiding to attack!
AS: +298 vs DS: +126 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +69 = +274
... and hits for 77 points of damage!
Your right leg is mangled horribly.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
You return to normal color.
You become solid again.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 10 mins...

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"

>
* Nalina just bit the dust!
>
You feel the mind of Shay touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

Michaelous asks, "Excuse me?"
>chat rofl
You focus on transmitting your thought.
Targon points at Larstone, ruining his hiding place.
>
Larstone looks around for a moment before sighing disappointedly.
>
Targon whistles tunelessly to himself.
>
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
>
Larstone just went north.
>'What a moron.
You say, "What a moron."
>
(Michaelous spits a dark colored chunk of who knows what behind him)
>
Nakiro kneels down.
>
The voice of Larstone says, "Keep talking."

(Bunch of stuff, Nakiro healing me and Catrisha raising me)
>
The voice of Larstone says, "Keep dying."
>
>'If that is what is intended to get your rediculous piece of filth-self banished from this town, I'll do what I can.
You say, "If that is what is intended to get your rediculous piece of filth-self banished from this town, I'll do what I can."

I think what I'm most upset about, is my whisper to Xenostrus never went through because I was stunned.

On a side note, characters are not supposed to know about the info of other chars profiles, right? I just want to make sure I'm not the one in the wrong here.

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 04:01 AM
The profile thing is a very grey area. The quote thing says to stay in-character, but some people take that too extremely. It's mainly there to say, "Don't talk about how awesome World of Warcraft is." Profiles are entirely OOC, but some people will argue that they're not.

I killed Xenostrus once, and Dionisius came and rapid fire boiled me.

Edited to not throw same player accusations.

[Edited on 8-17-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:05 AM
I killed Xenostrus once, and Dionisius came and rapid fire boiled me.

Edited to not throw same player accusations.

rofl

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:17 AM
[Private]-Larstone: "you reported me? dont dish it if you can't take it"

[PriavteTo]-Larstone: "I can take it, but when you start with the sexual innuendo, is when I find that I am no longer interacting with a level-headed person."

[Private]-Larstone: "like i said, when i bring it i bring it"

[Private]-Larstone: "ill degrade you in any way possible, its your fault if you take it personally"

[PriavteTo]-Larstone: "No, bringing it is done tactfully, not such as a junior high school boy would. Its no longer fun, it's stupid, over-done, and boring."

So then I psinet ignore him. Then I get THIS in the park.

Not editing because it's pretty short.

You request to no longer receive the thoughts of larstone from the PsiNet.

You are now ignoring the thoughts of Larstone.

>Larstone just arrived.
>
Lord Treeaswinds's group just arrived.
>
Lord Treeaswinds's group just went north.
>
Larstone whispers, "Tattle telling is really jounior high."
>
Larstone nods to you.
>
You notice Larstone reach into your pockets and remove nothing.
>
Ketachlore just went north.
>
Larstone just went north.
>
Lady Quetina just arrived.
>
Sabran just arrived.
>
Sabran just left.
>
Quetina just left.
>
Larstone whispers, "Dont leave town i think someone is trying to kill you."
>
Sterleen just arrived.
>
Ambyka just arrived.
>
Sterleen sits down.
>report I hate to sound like a tattle-telling twit, but Larstone is harassing and threatening me again.
Ambyka just closed a flowing black silk longcoat.
>
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>
Lord Steihl just arrived.
>

SEND[Emeradan] And yes, I'm watching.

>
Lord Steihl just went north.
>
Larstone whispers, "I dont wanna see you get hurt."

Tsa`ah
08-17-2004, 04:20 AM
There should be a "neuter" command in game.

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:22 AM
I don't see him lasting long.

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 04:23 AM
<<Larstone whispers, "Dont leave town i think someone is trying to kill you.">>

You should have said, "I think Shay is looking for a new target dummy."

Weedmage Princess
08-17-2004, 04:24 AM
Uh, I just re-read both logs, but it is [kinda] late so I might have missed it but...where was the sexual innuendo?

Caramia
08-17-2004, 04:46 AM
Sooo...brought Jesae back and was getting harrassed by Larstone and that got boring so I brought in Nalina.

Was behaving myself and figured I'd stir up a little trouble by interacting with him this time as my rogue. I hadn't even gotten started yet when he stole from me. So of course, I stole back, accused him, and he was swiftly arrested, hehe.

Didn't you kind of get what you asked for? Not sure why you're whining. You brought in one character and got into conflict with him, then logged out and knowingly logged in another character to mess with him. Sure doesn't help your claim of harassment. Then you steal from him, get whacked and then you cry about it? He may be an idiot, but you weren't exactly an innocent victim.

Just who is the Larstone anyways that seems to have suddenly cropped up as a snert?

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:47 AM
Oh I didn't post that, he said all this stupid crap about me being a little girl needing a boyfriend and to give him a kiss or some shit.

It was lame and pathetic. I've dealt with worse in real life, but really, for a game? Come on.

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:51 AM
Fucking christ, Caramia, find your glasses, pull the stick out of your goddamned ass and fucking re-read what I posted.

I didn't start ANYTHING with him when I brought Nalina in. I was standing around in the park, waiting to see what was going to happen because Nakiro and Shay were also there that he was causing conflict with and HE started stealing from ME. That is what instigated the character interaction between Nalina and him.

And I didn't even give a damn that he had killed me, I expect that when I interact with characters on a negative level. HOWEVER, it was the incessant harrassing that finally instigated the use of report.

[Edited on 8-17-2004 by Jesae]

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 04:58 AM
<<about me being a little girl needing a boyfriend>>

I hope this is true.

Drew
08-17-2004, 05:25 AM
Xenostrus runs around and backs up Abztract, that should tell you a lot right there.

Weedmage Princess
08-17-2004, 05:27 AM
He's an idiot for stealing from you then killing you for retaliating. That's what you call a bully.

Some older rogue (dressed in newb gear with the last name show option and fame turned off, of course) needs to steal from him...then when he retaliates, imbed a weapon into his spine.

Caramia
08-17-2004, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
Fucking christ, Caramia, find your glasses, pull the stick out of your goddamned ass and fucking re-read what I posted.

I didn't start ANYTHING with him when I brought Nalina in.

Again... let's go back to what I quoted from what YOU posted. Perhaps you chose your words poorly or you didn't communicate what you did very well. In the first post you made on this topic, you said:

That seems quite clear. You and Larstone already got into things as Jesae, then you logged out and logged in Nalina.

Was behaving myself and figured I'd stir up a little trouble by interacting with him this time as my rogue.

So you couldn't leave well enough alone and ignore him, and you admit to interacting with him now... as Nalina... to stir up trouble, as you so quaintly put it. This sort of speaks to your intentions.

You could have just ignored him, done your own thing, walked away and not hung out in the same area as him. Oh I know, give me the tired excuse about your friends being there and why should you have to leave! Apparently you were enjoying the harassment and the interaction since you wanted to continue to engage him more!

[Edited on 8/17/2004 by Caramia]

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Dear Caramia,

You're wrong. Read the next sentence and stop trying to beat Jesae in a hot + smart chick contest. Also, I need to stop drinking vodka.

To clarify what the next sentence is:
I hadn't even gotten started yet when he stole from me.

Parkbandit
08-17-2004, 08:21 AM
<<You notice Larstone reach into your pockets and remove nothing. >>

Accuse Larstone PT

:whistle:

I would never use report to let a GM solve an ingame situation for me. I would either make him look more foolish by my wits or my sword.

Wits is more fun though.

Shalla
08-17-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm curious about the conversation regarding the whole sexual innuendo that was cut out. Apparently, he was trying to "Save" Jesae from being killed in the end.

[Edited on 8-17-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Shari
08-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Son of a...I edited the wrong post. Well, I've been requoting all the shit I've been typing earlier, so not like many people will miss much.

Wezas
08-17-2004, 09:29 AM
On a side note, what is your problem with me, Caramia?

Jealous of the eyebrows.

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/jesaebrow.jpg

DeV
08-17-2004, 10:40 AM
That was pretty lame of Larstone to come and find you after you ignored him on psinet.

08-17-2004, 01:47 PM
It sounded like you were going out of your way to rile the person, whether they are an idiot or not is irrelevant.

Antagonizing another character and then reporting when they get upset and start taking things OOC is bad form. How long had you egged the guy on with multiple characters before he started acting like a snert?

I don't think you were intentionally setting the guy up or anything like that, I just think that 99 times out of 100 a mature player can handle things better for both parties without resorting to report. Report is a good tool if you're unable to handle yourself verbally, or if you are too sensitive to handle immature and/or innaccurate comments made by a snert.

I also think way too many players think of the report verb as just another weapon in their scabbard, and will brandish it or keep it in reserve as a secret weapon for their conflicts.

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 01:50 PM
<<Antagonizing another character and then reporting when they get upset and start taking things OOC is bad form.>>

GOOD THING SHE DIDN'T ANTAGONIZE SAID CHARACTER, EH?

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?!?

Chadj
08-17-2004, 02:12 PM
rofl

Chadj
08-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Tell Larstone if he keeps this shit up, not only will Filswolf kill him a fourth time, Chadj will be on his ass pretty damn fast. :)

He's a retard. He jumps out and attacks someone for a fifth time after Fils told him to stop, so Fils casts sleep at him. He jumps out, attacks fils, and then Fils hands his ass to him on a silver platter (death 1). Fils asked to end it with a truce, and Larstone said ok. Later, Fils leans on Qbeez, Larstone attacks Fils, misses, thus Larstone dies a second time. Third time, I got bored and killed the fucker cause he kept calling Fils a stupid idiot.

In summary, he's a retard.

[Edited on 8-17-2004 by Chadj]

Chadj
08-17-2004, 02:23 PM
To add, Soldavi killed him a minute ago

Also,
accuse Larstone pt
>As you begin to make your plea to a nearby town official, the official suddenly suddenly exclaims, "Hey! We've been looking for you! Call for the the town constable!"

Drew2
08-17-2004, 02:25 PM
OH NOEZ CHADJ IS SOOOO SCARY.

Wait I mean no he's not.

Chadj
08-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Chadj > Larstone.

Parkbandit
08-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Tea & Strumpets
I also think way too many players think of the report verb as just another weapon in their scabbard, and will brandish it or keep it in reserve as a secret weapon for their conflicts.

While I don't believe this is the case this time.. I DO agree fully with this quote. I'm amazed at the number of people who believe ASSIST, REPORT and WARN are roleplaying verbs.

Scott
08-17-2004, 02:36 PM
[Private]-Larstone: "you reported me? dont dish it if you can't take it"

Since he knew you reported him, I can only go to the assumption that you told him that you did?

Hulkein
08-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Some older rogue (dressed in newb gear with the last name show option and fame turned off, of course) needs to steal from him...then when he retaliates, imbed a weapon into his spine.

:thumbsup:

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 02:41 PM
<<Since he knew you reported him, I can only go to the assumption that you told him that you did?>>

I'm not going to answer for her, but this may be a valid explanation:

You notice Nalina slip into a hiding place.
>
Nalina just disappeared.

It's assumable that he got pulled, too. It's also assumable that he can realize getting pulled = you were reported.

Chadj
08-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Heh.

I'm gonna try to steal from him <3

WHEN MY CHARACTER COMES BACK.

08-17-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<Antagonizing another character and then reporting when they get upset and start taking things OOC is bad form.>>

GOOD THING SHE DIDN'T ANTAGONIZE SAID CHARACTER, EH?

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?!?

Don't be a dumb ass, Bob. She'd already started by saying her whole intent was to start trouble/roleplay some more with the other character.

Since the guy stole from her, that means she wasn't already planning on continuing the antagonizing with the second character? Once again Bob, you may want to try to comprehend whole giant paragraphs instead of single sentences.

Again, for the slow folks, I don't think it was intentional on her part, I just think that if you go out of your way to antagonize someone (especially when you decide to bring in another character who "coincidentally" the snert decides to initiate a new conflict with) the responsibility is on you to deal with what you started.

I don't like it when the other party in a conflict takes things personal or starts going OOC, but I'm certainly not going to report if I've spent the last half hour antagonizing the hell out of the person.

I'm sure the guy that got reported is the biggest snert in Elanthia and everything, I just disagree with the itchy trigger finger on the report button.

Nieninque
08-17-2004, 02:57 PM
<<Since he knew you reported him, I can only go to the assumption that you told him that you did?>>

I'm not going to answer for her, but this may be a valid explanation:

You notice Nalina slip into a hiding place.
>
Nalina just disappeared.

It's assumable that he got pulled, too. It's also assumable that he can realize getting pulled = you were reported.

That messaging would also happen if she rubbed an invisibility amulet whilst hidden.
I did it once after I killed Devi..*spit*..shal and he thought I was pulled by a GM.

Wrong!

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 03:02 PM
<<That messaging would also happen if she rubbed an invisibility amulet whilst hidden.>>

She didn't. I was with her the entire time, including when she came back.

Nieninque
08-17-2004, 03:10 PM
I dint mean she did, was just making a point that the same would happen.

Caramia
08-17-2004, 03:12 PM
On a side note, what is your problem with me, Caramia? Every response you've had to one of my posts has this snotty, stuck-up arrogant manner about it that I'd really like to know what I've done to get that from you. Perhaps that's just how you are and I've never noticed it from your posts to other player's comments.

I have no problem with you Jesae/Nalina. I don't even know you as a person or know your characters, so you really don't figure into my game time or my life at all.

But if you're going to post crap on the boards, then you have to be able to take crap back from people. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the line of fire.

There are plenty of your threads I haven't bothered to even respond to, so much for your theory that I merely exist to make your life miserable.

But I'm more than willing to point out, again and again and again, that you did apparently go out of your way to seek out Larstone with the INTENT of irking him. Then you turn around after you got what you were looking for and whine about him.

By the way, even though he might have stolen from you first, when you stole back from him, you consented to conflict, which can include death.

I'm not missing a single point here. Your actions justified his actions. You were both jerks, okay? There's a big difference between ROLEPLAYED conflict, and being OOC -- logging in another character to intentionally irk and harass someone.

Sooo...brought Jesae back and was getting harrassed by Larstone and that got boring so I brought in Nalina. Was behaving myself and figured I'd stir up a little trouble by interacting with him this time as my rogue.

On the subject of eyebrows, I haven't worn mine that thick and bushy since I was 13 years old, which was before you were born, Bob. But nice picture of a very young Lara Flynn Boyle.

Chadj
08-17-2004, 03:12 PM
hah. The fucker, after I make sure we had a 'truce', tries to drag me out of a sanct. Well, I boil him a few times (missed every time.. Surprised me, untill I found out he had drank that potion for 20 dodge ranks, had blurs, and had mobiles)

So I uninvisiblize Fils...

>Larstone leaps from hiding to attack!
AS: +298 vs DS: +238 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +6 = +98
A clean miss.

(haha.. I got lucky :()
I leave it at that, and let the bastard hide again, and he starts talkin crap (ooc stuff too), so I decide his ass is mine next time he comes out.

Larstone comes out of hiding.
Larstone makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Larstone gestures.
Larstone appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.

A vultite-tipped arrow flies out of the shadows toward Larstone!
AS: +427 vs DS: +229 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +58 = +287
... and hits for 77 points of damage!
Vicious strike punctures intestines!
He is stunned!
The vultite-tipped arrow sticks in Larstone's abdomen!

(heh, thanks. Not sure who it was, but totally <3)

You gesture at Larstone.
CS: +196 - TD: +142 + CvA: +13 + d100: +42 - -5 == +114
Warding failed!
You blast Larstone for 17 points of damage.
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to back fries shoulder blades. Youch!
He is stunned!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

You gesture at Larstone.
CS: +196 - TD: +142 + CvA: +13 + d100: +79 - -5 == +151
Warding failed!
You blast Larstone for 59 points of damage.

* Larstone drops dead at your feet!

The bright luminescence fades from around Larstone.
Larstone seems a bit less imposing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Larstone.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Larstone.
Larstone becomes solid again.
Larstone loses some awareness.

:)

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 03:16 PM
<<On the subject of eyebrows, I haven't worn mine that thick and bushy since I was 13 years old, which was before you were born, Bob.>>

Why the fuck are you telling me this? I didn't say shit about your eyebrows.

Edaarin
08-17-2004, 03:20 PM
You suck at Gemstone and at life.

DeV
08-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Chad... are you Filswolf or is he played by someone else?

Chadj
08-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold
Chad... are you Filswolf or is he played by someone else?

ATM, I am currently filswolf..

Also, the owner is gonna get pissed when I finds out about this, so I'm gonna have to warn larstone :(

Jonty
08-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
By the way, even though he might have stolen from you first, when you stole back from him, you consented to conflict, which can include death.

As soon as he stole form her HE consented to a conflist which includes his death.... She just decided to steal back instead....

Shalla
08-17-2004, 03:43 PM
What happened to your character Chadj?

Chadj
08-17-2004, 03:45 PM
I can't afford him.

Shari
08-17-2004, 03:54 PM
Here...I'm doing this one more time, and if you don't get it by then, you're a bigger idiot than I than I thought.

Tea & Strumpets, take your own advice first before giving it to me, Caramia, try taping or sewing your eyelids to your forehead so maybe you can actually READ what I posted to comprehend better.

And I didn't even give a damn that he had killed me, I expect that when I interact with characters on a negative level. HOWEVER, it was the incessant harrassing that finally instigated the use of report.

In fact, I hadn't done anything at all. It was HIM who started the initial fiasco when he stole from Nalina. Could I have walked away or not been there at all? Of course. BUT, since he had interacted with Jesae in an respectable in-game manner (even if he was rping an asshat) I figured things would get crazy and that would be that.

I then even continued interaction with him while he was in the stocks. It was at THAT POINT with the innuendo that I realized the callibur player I was dealing with and realized how this was going to escalate way out of the realm of your fun in-char conflict.

And to help clarify even more, I didn't report him for stealing from me, heh. I mean come on, give me more credit. I accused him of course, which got him thrown in jail. At which, he came back, killed me, got thrown in jail again, went to stocks, started with the snert-banter and the little red lights started flashing and then I reported.

And to add, I didn't tell him I reported, are you crazy? My guess? He got pulled as I did. Emerdan (I spell that right?) was very cool about the whole thing, and I told him I was cool with the conflict until he took it ooc in whispers, THEN took it ooc in psinet, and took it ooc in whispers AGAIN after I ignored him.

I would have NEVER reported him if he had stayed in-character and killed me incessantly, as he was justified in killing me for having had accused him to the constable. But when you start purposely going out of your way over PSINET to try and get a rise out of me?

I think even YOU Caramia can understand this. I'll use small words to try and make it easier.

You walk into a room. Guy steals from you, for your character you're playing, it is your nature to take back what was stolen from you. At which point, you go the constable (because you're evil like that) and accuse him. He gets thrown in jail. Guy comes back, kills you, gets arrested. You get raised, only go go outside the bank and throw fruit at him in the stocks as vengence for your murder. Guy talks a whole load of crap. You talk back and start a nice rp banter (which is even better because the official is being played by a GM at that point).

THEN, this guy starts throwing sexual innuendo at you? You're annoyed, but more suprised at his blatantly bad move, especially infront of a GM! So you report, asking whoever is on duty if they're keeping an eye on all this. They say yes. You decide line has been crossed and go back to park. Guy starts threatening you via PSINET!! You try to be civil but he's just acting like your typical bought high-level character. You're thinking, "Damn, snert-alert anyone?"

You assist because in your past-experience with such, you have a good idea what is going to happen next. You psinet ignore him. He THEN comes to the park, and starts harrassing you via whispers. You report again because he had been pulled earlier (In reference to his, "why did you report me" in psinet) And you were told to report if he started contacting you again. Before you can even report, you get a send from Emerdan that he's watching us. You decide to go hunting, Emerdan asks if you can chat, you say yes, get pulled, and you agree to cease all interaction with him.

I can take the heat just fine, I just wish that when people are dishing it, they READ the little symbols that whatever language you have this board set on, and actually take the time to understand their meaning when they are formed into words before you form an opinion.

Oh, and nice added insult on my eyebrows, might I add. That was very classy.

Nieninque
08-17-2004, 03:56 PM
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "fucks your problem?"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "Pardon?"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "i said"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "what the fucks your problem?"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "im trying to dance with filswolf and you gettin involved and shit"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "You tried to steal from me"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "this morning"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "when? yesterday?"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "may have been yesterday to you"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "you can't just bring old shit up like that and retalitate when you want"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "it was the first time I saw you out of jail"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "and you reap what you sow"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "it wasnt old shit"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "suck it up"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "can you locate filswolf for me?"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "erm...nope"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "im just saying its fucked up to retalitae when him in the middle of fighting someone else"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "why?"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "and you told him? slut"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "Erm...Im not a slut and of course I did"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "i heard different"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "i know all about you"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "yeah whatever"
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "the jig is up, now that thats outa the way, i got a fat dick that you could suck on"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "I heard different"

DeV
08-17-2004, 03:57 PM
I like the eyebrows.

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 03:57 PM
<<Oh, and nice added insult on my eyebrows, might I add. That was very classy.>>

Let's not forget she was talking to me and I still have no idea WHAT THE FUCK SHE'S TALKING ABOUT.

Bobmuhthol
08-17-2004, 03:59 PM
<<[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "I heard different">>

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

DeV
08-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "the jig is up, now that thats outa the way, i got a fat dick that you could suck on"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "I heard different" :lol:

Chadj
08-17-2004, 04:01 PM
lol, Right in the middle of the park, I said "Is this done?" and he said "Yup. No more fighting."

He then drags away the guy that sancted. When it didn't go down right away, he tries to drag me.. so I go invisible. Like, wtf. I had no idea we were fighting until he swung at me.

DeV
08-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Bob beat me to it.

08-17-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh man.

I have no idea what's going on right now.

Nieninque
08-17-2004, 04:08 PM
No change there then Stanley ;)

CrystalTears
On the subject of eyebrows, I haven't worn mine that thick and bushy since I was 13 years old, which was before you were born, Bob.

:wtf: Way to go to insult someone AND mention someone else who had nothing to do with it to get in a pointless jab. Bravo. I don't pluck mine either so I guess I'm 12. :rolleyes:

Well I would stop explaining myself, Jesae, if I were you. Seems some just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Had you antagonized him as your second character I can understand the replies but really, I don't get why he was like that with you. Oh well.

OMG and can someone tell Jamus to fix the private sends so that it says "PrivateTo" not "PriavteTo"? Ugh.

Hulkein
You walk into a room. Guy steals from you, for your character you're playing, it is your nature to take back what was stolen from you. At which point, you go the constable (because you're evil like that) and accuse him. He gets thrown in jail. Guy comes back, kills you, gets arrested. You get raised, only go go outside the bank and throw fruit at him in the stocks as vengence for your murder. Guy talks a whole load of crap. You talk back and start a nice rp banter (which is even better because the official is being played by a GM at that point).

THEN, this guy starts throwing sexual innuendo at you? You're annoyed, but more suprised at his blatantly bad move, especially infront of a GM! So you report,

Since ya didn't post this 'sexual innuendo' I'll just say if it was something along the lines as others have suggested, such as 'you need a man to set you straight' or something, then I don't see how that means you need to report.

Now if he is saying 'IM GONNA BEND YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU MY BITCH' or something like that then ok, report it. But if it was just standard sex-based insults then it may just be his form of roleplaying. Some people roleplay chauvinists.

[Edited on 8-17-2004 by Hulkein]

Hulkein
08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
<<[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "the jig is up, now that thats outa the way, i got a fat dick that you could suck on" >>

Now, if he said something along those lines to you Jesae, then you are perfectly justified to report.

Guy is a prick, saying stuff like that to peoples player characters.

Nieninque
08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
Well I posted the comments he sent to me so I would guess that's his stock phrase for women who front up to him.

Shari
08-17-2004, 04:19 PM
No, it wasn't sex-based. It was something along the lines of..."You have a boyfriend little girl?" "Why don't you come over here and give me a kiss."

Not anything SO bad, but with his additional behavior, I was ending it before it got out of hand.

08-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Tea & Strumpets, take your own advice first before giving it to me, Caramia, try taping or sewing your eyelids to your forehead so maybe you can actually READ what I posted to comprehend better.

I read everything you posted. I already posted that I'm sure the guy is the biggest snert to ever step foot in Elanthia, didn't I? My only problem is with antagonizing a person and/or egging them on for a half hour before the reporting starts.

If you are going to fuck with immature people, don't be surprised when they act like immature assholes. I disagree with attempting to rile someone up who you can see is emotionally unstable and/or retarded, and then reporting once you've worked them into a frenzy. Just my opinion.

I couldn't care less what you do either way, I'm just offering another perspective on it.

I dislike the report verb. I also dislike it when people post a log basically saying "Look, I reported this guy and now he's in trouble! Yay for me!" The report verb is not there so that you can get 'the last word'.

I'm sure that whole post is offensive, but I'm just rambling so ignore me.

Snapp
08-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
[Amu-Faint : [Private]-Larstone] "can you locate filswolf for me?"
[Amu-Faint : [PriavteTo]-Larstone] "erm...nope"

:lol: I don't know, that just struck me as funny because he's all "WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM" and fighting, then asks you to do him a favor in the middle?
I know I know.. :offtopic:

Caramia
08-18-2004, 05:47 AM
Jesae sweetie, I did read your full post, and I reposted the critical parts of it two or three times now to illustrate the point I was making.

So now you're whining here about him, and saying you didn't even get to start to stir the shit you planned to. Whatever. The fact still remains that you wanted to create conflict, logged in another character to create conflict with him when you were bored with messing with him as Jesae, which means you went looking for him, etc. etc. etc.

Oh... and I think Lara Flynn Boyle is hot hot hot, too bad you didn't take that part as a compliment, the rest of the comment was just fact. Sorry Bob, thought you posted the photo, since it was sort of pretty typical of your style.

Nieninque
08-18-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Snapp

:lol: I don't know, that just struck me as funny because he's all "WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM" and fighting, then asks you to do him a favor in the middle?
I know I know.. :offtopic:

Yeah that confuzzled me a bit.
He was right in the middle of another mouthful of abuse when I said no and then after the next load of crap was all "Why?"

Erm.....why do you think...?
Feckin Eejit

Shalla
08-18-2004, 09:01 AM
No, it wasn't sex-based. It was something along the lines of..."You have a boyfriend little girl?" "Why don't you come over here and give me a kiss."

Yuck!

Weedmage Princess
08-18-2004, 09:30 AM
>>No, it wasn't sex-based. It was something along the lines of..."You have a boyfriend little girl?" "Why don't you come over here and give me a kiss."
<<

Eh, I don't think that's report-worthy, if that's all he said. Sorry Jesae, gotta disagree with that there. Like I said before.....older rogue, fame off, last name off, newb gear with the heavy backpack special....you know the rest.

Wezas
08-18-2004, 09:33 AM
Sorry Bob, thought you posted the photo, since it was sort of pretty typical of your style.

No, I am the stalker.

Shari
08-18-2004, 01:54 PM
Lara Flynn Boyle would look slightly attractive if she actually ate food, and didn't seem to dissapear when you look at her from the side.

HouseofElves
08-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Lara Flynn Boyle would look slightly attractive if she actually ate food, and didn't seem to dissapear when you look at her from the side.

Heh! :cheers: to that.

The Cat In The Hat
08-19-2004, 02:42 PM
[quote]On the subject of eyebrows, I haven't worn mine that thick and bushy since I was 13 years old, which was before you were born, Bob. But nice picture of a very young Lara Flynn Boyle.

I believe she was refering to Wezas' post about Jesae's eyebrows being the nicest in the PC. And if you notice, she also insinuated that thats not really Jesae in the picture.

Taking a game incident and turning it into a flame war about someone is pretty lame, and it really says a lot about you that you had to take a cheap shot like that.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Jesae's eyebrows are thick? Those don't look thick to me. PS I like that picture :)

Parkbandit
08-19-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Jesae's eyebrows are thick? Those don't look thick to me. PS I like that picture :)

Hardly what I would call thick. Here's thick eyebrow(s):

Wezas
08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Pwned.

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/jenisi2.jpg

Bobmuhthol
08-19-2004, 03:26 PM
I BET ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAD THOSE EYEBROWS BEFORE I WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

Parkbandit
08-19-2004, 03:51 PM
I BET ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAD THOSE EYEBROWS BEFORE I WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

I have pubics older than you Bob..

Bobmuhthol
08-19-2004, 03:54 PM
YOU MUST BE COOL LIKE CARAMIA.

Weedmage Princess
08-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I have pubics older than you Bob..

Too much information :scared:

Caramia
08-20-2004, 03:11 AM
Too amusing!

Stunseed
08-20-2004, 07:22 PM
Oh, Larstone = Solescape. Dealt with him as well as Capone.

What a big surprise.

Weedmage Princess
08-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Didn't Capone post here at one time? I remember that name...and the person was a real asshole.

Edaarin
08-21-2004, 12:35 AM
capone on the boards played Methadun, I think.

Jonty
08-21-2004, 05:09 PM
He decided he was going to kill me because I e-waved the boulder. :(

stand
Larstone pulls you to your feet.

You are already standing.

Leget gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Leget gestures at Larstone.
Nothing happens.

Larstone tries to pull you towards him.

[Roll result: -1296 (open d100: 60)]
Larstone crouches and sweeps a leg at you but misses!
Larstone ends up tripping himself!

Leget nods to you.

Leget traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...

A dim aura surrounds Larstone.
stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.

Larstone stands up.

The voice of Meffridus exclaims, "Looks like phargo has his own stalker!"
718 lars
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Torment...
Your spell is ready.

You gesture at Larstone.
CS: +434 - TD: +153 + CvA: +2 + d100: +86 - -5 == +374
Warding failed!
You glare malevolently at Larstone.
You feel a dark force suddenly summoned between you and Larstone.

[Roll result: -1307 (open d100: 29)]
Larstone crouches and sweeps a leg at you but misses!
Larstone ends up tripping himself!

The layer of protection fades away.

Leget laughs!

Leget stands up.

You feel a dark force lash out at your opponent!
CS: +434 - TD: -53 + CvA: +2 + d100: +46 - -5 == +540
Warding failed!
Larstone is engulfed in an eerie, dark haze!
He flinches in pain!
... 115 points of damage!
Larstone tries desperately to keep footing, but falls on rear instead.
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!

Leget says, "I didn't mean that."

Leget gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

The glazed look leaves Larstone.

Tillmen gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

You feel a dark force lash out at your opponent!
CS: +434 - TD: -53 + CvA: +2 + d100: +15 - -5 == +509
Warding failed!
Larstone is engulfed in an eerie, dark haze!
He flinches in pain!
... 105 points of damage!
Neck strike throws Larstone, snapping his neck in the process.

* Larstone drops dead at your feet!

Larstone no longer bristles with energy.
The dim aura fades from around Larstone.
Larstone becomes solid again.
The bright luminescence fades from around Larstone.
The deep blue glow leaves Larstone.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Larstone.
The powerful look leaves Larstone.
The light blue glow leaves Larstone.
The air calms down around Larstone.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Larstone.
Larstone appears to lose some internal strength.
Larstone becomes unbalanced for a second, then recovers.
You feel the presence take Larstone's life.

* Larstone just bit the dust!

Hulkein
08-21-2004, 07:37 PM
He's also a slamming pussy.

I'm working on ROGUE guild right in front of him, outside the gate. What does he do?

--

You notice Larstone reach into your pockets and remove nothing.

>You toss your emerald into the air. You clap your hands together for distraction as the emerald falls smoothly into your cloak. With a smirk, you pull the emerald out and display it proudly for all to see.

[You have 6 repetitions remaining.]

Roundtime: 2 sec.
>
Shay produces a silver coin from her pocket and shows it to you, turning it this way and that. Shay flicks her wrist and sends the coin spinning into the air. As it comes back down, she claps her hands loudly on it, holds them together a moment, then opens them to show you...no coin! Incredible! She basks momentarily in her skill, then retrieves the coin from a pocket.

Shay repeats the trick in slow motion, showing you when to move the coin and how to keep the audience's attention away from it.
Roundtime: 15 sec.

You come out of hiding.
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Wave...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
Grandsome is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Setler is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Darkkwolf is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Scage is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Pacosmir is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Wildeborne is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Starhawks is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Torn is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Demiloa suddenly appears as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
Shadowzblade is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves.
Altaire is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Horyzon is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.

You say, "I'm lookin' fer the fella dipping his hands in my pockets."

>402
*** TypoHelp: Converted "402" to INCANT 402.

You come out of hiding.
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Presence spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You become aware of everyone near you...
Larstone (Hidden), Altaire (Invisible).
You continue to feel much more aware of your surroundings.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>search
Lord Homehud just came through the wooden gates.
>
Grandsome struggles to stand, but fails.
>
Torn struggles to stand, but fails.
>
The ghostly voice of Michaelous says, "Shay thinks she so tuff picking on all the youngins."
>
You notice Rivalyn who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
You notice Larstone who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>
>point lar
...wait 2 seconds.
>point lar
...wait 1 seconds.
>point lar
...wait 1 seconds.
>

>point lar
You point at Larstone, ruining his hiding place.
>stance off
...wait 1 seconds.
>
Larstone just went northwest.

>l
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
You can no longer see the land gates of Wehnimer's from this dirt path, although you can still hear the din of the town on the other side of the wooden palisades. To the west and southwest lies the untamed land that surrounds Wehnimer's Landing. To the west, the large wooden fence in front of the Wehnimer's Jousting Arena fills your view. You also see a small sign.
Obvious paths: southeast, south, northwest
>se
...wait 1 seconds.
>
You notice Larstone try to tiptoe silently by you.
>se
[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see the red Kissandrea disk, a falcon, some light leather, a wooden shield, a wooden arrow, a massive wheeled tower and a Wayside Inn.
Also here: Landceal, Kissandrea, Lord Darcknight who is lying down, Vitruvian, Trane, Rivalyn who is hiding, Grandsome who is lying down, Wildeborne, Starhawks, the body of Michaelous who is lying down, Lord Torn who is lying down, Shonison, Demiloa, Lord Shadowzblade, Horyzon, Shay, Maimara
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest
>
Darcknight stands up.
>nw
Trane peers quizzically at Vitruvian.
>
[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
You can no longer see the land gates of Wehnimer's from this dirt path, although you can still hear the din of the town on the other side of the wooden palisades. To the west and southwest lies the untamed land that surrounds Wehnimer's Landing. To the west, the large wooden fence in front of the Wehnimer's Jousting Arena fills your view. You also see a small sign.
Also here: Larstone who is hiding
Obvious paths: southeast, south, northwest
>410
*** TypoHelp: Converted "410" to PREP 410 and CAST

You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Wave...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
Larstone is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the dark ethereal waves.
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>hide
>l
A grey wolf pads into the area.
>
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
>
Larstone just left.

----

So annoying that there are thieves like that.

Jonty
08-21-2004, 08:36 PM
:lol: I guess he got sick of dying.... He's died probably over a dozen times today while I've been playing.

AnticorRifling
08-21-2004, 08:40 PM
I'd set a ring to that room, he logs in wear ring and blast him.

Isn't loggin out to avoid RT of ewave is mech abuse? He's a bitch.

Jonty
08-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Isn't loggin out to avoid RT of ewave is mech abuse? He's a bitch.

Yeah, but that's not supposed to work anymore.

Chadj
08-21-2004, 08:44 PM
I dunno.. but logging out to avoid a CvC/PvP death is NOT mechanics abuse.. which makes sense, but sucks :(

Hulkein
08-21-2004, 08:53 PM
He got his anyway. All slammers do.