PDA

View Full Version : premium points for sale

Cosmoe
05-08-2013, 02:58 PM
I know I have asked this before...but now I really need to sell these prem points I have.
I am selling 1600 premium points
Someone before mentioned it could be 3 or 4 alters or an enchant on an item..I am sure it could do a lot more as well.
Can someone please PM me and let me know the going price for this many points..or you can post it on the boards here.
Thank you!
Amberain/Jenny

Allereli
05-08-2013, 03:31 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?81336-SELLING-1600-premium-points&p=1535809&highlight=#post1535809

they didn't sell for 6 million, so maybe 1 mil MB and go from there

Cosmoe
05-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks for your advice but I think that is a bit low....I guess I will just keep on saving them up and then sell them...unless someone else wants to make me a bid that is higher than 1 mill..But I did ask for advice but I meant advice that was actually reasonable and fair.

Tyronebiggums
05-08-2013, 05:31 PM
But I did ask for advice but I meant advice that was actually reasonable and fair.

Ha

Kalishar
05-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Really?

Allereli
05-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Really?

yeah, unfortunately if she doesn't get the advice that she wants, she'll start a new thread about it.

Alterations really aren't worth that much these days, especially with so many opportunities coming up.

Cosmoe
05-08-2013, 06:31 PM
So, what else can you get for 1600 premium points besides alterations...since in Allereli's words~ "alterations aren't worth that much anymore." I decided to take the ignore off Allereli's post because I knew she would just post basically the same thing that I ignored and yet she did again.
I am going to pay attention to the PC and see what other premium points sell for...to get a fair and reasonable amount for them.
If I have to wait until the festivals are over then I will and then sell them. I am not asking for 6 million for them...I just think 1 million is too low for 1600 points.
Can anyone else who has sold premium points let me know what they sold their points for? Has anyone sold 1600 points for 1 million silvers or $12.00...I just want to get more than one person's opinion.

thefarmer
05-08-2013, 06:35 PM
So, what else can you get for 1600 premium points besides alterations...since in Allereli's words~ "alterations aren't worth that much anymore." I decided to take the ignore off Allereli's post because I knew she would just post basically the same thing that I ignored and yet she did again.
I am going to pay attention to the PC and see what other premium points sell for...to get a fair and reasonable amount for them.
If I have to wait until the festivals are over then I will and then sell them. I am not asking for 6 million for them...I just think 1 million is too low for 1600 points.
Can anyone else who has sold premium points let me know what they sold their points for? Has anyone sold 1600 points for 1 million silvers or $12.00...I just want to get more than one person's opinion.

Do you not understand what 'MB' means?

edit: If you're in no hurry to leave the lands.. does this mean you're going to keep making auction threads over and over for awhile? I suggest you just sell all your shit as one big package to someone. You'd do better than how you're going now.

msconstrew
05-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I think the best idea here would be to do this somewhere in the middle. Obviously 6m was far too high. You think 1m is too low, and I am inclined to agree. But the problem is that 1600 points doesn't buy you very much OTHER than GALD, which will be in high supply at RTCF. So you could start it at 2.5m and see where it goes from there. The reality is that the low number of points and the time you're putting them on the market means they'll be unlikely to sell for your perception of their value.

Cosmoe
05-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Thank you Msconstrew ...I appreciate some fair advice...that was all i was asking for .

everan
05-08-2013, 11:06 PM
I haven't figured out if you're planning on closing out your account soon or not, but it seems to me if you keep it open just so that you can get more for premium points it's not that great of an investment, you're spending 3.33m per month. For the most part, 2800 is kind of the entry point of useful in my opinion since it allows you to take a 7x to an 8x. Anything under that and it's cheaper to hire a wizard to do an enchantment. You could easily get 20m for 2800, but that would cost you 40m worth of real money to get to. From a bidding standpoint, starting a bid at 1m or 1k should make no difference if something has a higher value, but if you're willing to wait until after EG to maximize your return on the points and don't mind spending the extra 18m to keep your account open that long, you should be able to get a little more at that time.

Cosmoe
05-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Sold all 1600 prem points for 4 mill.
Thanks!