PDA

View Full Version : Who is Will Knaak?

Gelston
05-07-2013, 10:42 PM
--- Lich v4.4.13 is active. Type ;help for usage info.

Please wait for connection to game server.
Welcome to GemStone IV (R) v5.10
Copyright 2013 Simutronics Corp.
All Rights Reserved
--- Lich: keepalive is already running (use ;force [scriptname] if desired).
************************************************** **********************************************
GemStone IV Player Will Knaak is looking for help producing his first solo album.

To help him with the kickstart, check out his page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/927040326/will-knaak-debut-solo-album
************************************************** **********************************************

]-----Important Information for Premium Subscribers!-----[

*******IMPORTANT*******

**** Please Read the Four Winds Folder on the Forums ****
To use the premium verb just type the word PREMIUM.

Premium Long Term Incentives are now available under the Premium Points system. You can pick up your scrolls at the Lighthouse on the Isle of Four Winds. For more information on these benefits please look at the Premium Plus Webpage.

You have unread news articles. Click view to see the first new article.

[The Lost Home, Patio]
A great oak stands in the middle of the enclosed patio, its spreading branches providing both shade and protection from the elements. The Lost Home's two wings wrap around either side of the area, enclosing a few quaint tables from the walkways beyond. Across the lawn, a small pond is fed by a narrow brook that encircles the massive tree. You also see a slim black granite bar.
Obvious paths: south

Who is that guy?

SHAFT
05-07-2013, 10:48 PM
I am Will Knaak. Hit me up for my Paypal. I need funds.

DCSL
05-08-2013, 12:34 AM
No idea. But he lives in Austin so I'm going to be showing up at his next show in town to yell "GEMSTONE FOR LIFE!!1!" at him from the crowd. And then I'll throw up some sort of complicated GS4 gang sign that only he, as a GS4 player, will recognize.

SHAFT
05-08-2013, 12:35 AM
No idea. But he lives in Austin so I'm going to be showing up at his next show in town to yell "GEMSTONE FOR LIFE!!1!" at him from the crowd. And then I'll throw up some sort of complicated GS4 gang sign that only he, as a GS4 player, will recognize.

Hold up a sign that reads "Plur for Pres!".

Back
05-08-2013, 12:36 AM
ctl-V, or alt-rtn, ctl-rtn. alt-rtn, ctl-rtn

Taernath
05-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Who is that guy?

We are.

Suppressed Poet
05-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Oh come on...

Will Knaak nigga! He spits that dope hot fiyaaaaa! You know that song? "I came to game; to Knaak these hoes; Knaak Knaak Knaak Knaak her with my sack...". Damn...yall need to keep up with the new-new.

Help him get his first album out to the masses.

Back
05-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Oh come on...

Will Knaak nigga! He spits that dope hot fiyaaaaa! You know that song? "I came to game; to Knaak these hoes; Knaak Knaak Knaak Knaak her with my sack...". Damn...yall need to keep up with the new-new.

Help him get his first album out to the masses.

Sounds more white Americana to me. Thats all based on blues.

Tgo01
05-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Is anyone sure this guy even plays GS? Is he just going around to every game on the net out there claiming to play the game so they will advertise for him? Is Simu claiming he plays GS as some sort of way to advertise...to their own customers?

Jace Solo
05-08-2013, 01:02 AM
And the goal is reached!

Jace Solo
05-08-2013, 01:03 AM
He's probably not even real. When is the SimuCoin option to back him coming?

Yeah right! Good luck pulling that wool over our heads TWATLY!

Tgo01
05-08-2013, 01:06 AM
He's probably not even real. When is the SimuCoin option to back him coming?

Yeah right! Good luck pulling that wool over our heads TWATLY!

It all makes sense! Will Knaak is Greek for David Whately. This is just a scam to get more coke funds.

SHAFT
05-08-2013, 01:06 AM
And the goal is reached!

You're invited to the record release party! It'll be on the roof.

BriarFox
05-08-2013, 01:07 AM
I expect he's a friend of Solomon's, or one of the close staff. The campaign is too fast and too wide-spread for it to be anyone else.

Taernath
05-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Pledge 5,000 silver or more:
FULL WIZARD SPELLUP. Note: wizard is level 30 and will require time to regen mana between casts. (Assistance with travel costs may be needed if Will must travel to the EN.)

senorgordoburro
05-08-2013, 02:03 AM
It is TIllmen, he is Whatley's son anyway.

Donquix
05-08-2013, 02:19 AM

woooo texas.

dszabo
05-08-2013, 05:38 AM
So, an underfunded project by someone in close association with Simutronics. That may or may not get off the ground. Where have I heard that before?

Manamethis
05-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Will Knaak is Telekin. He stated so on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GemStone-IV/60194690885?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

SonoftheNorth
05-08-2013, 11:09 AM
who is telekin. and what does his music have to do with gs.

FlayedAngel
05-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Use SIGN OF RECOGNITION!

msconstrew
05-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Use SIGN OF RECOGNITION!

Hey, not everyone is a COL member.

Buckwheet
05-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I am ashamed to be associated based on Gemstone alone. Whats next? In game google-ads?

Tisket
05-08-2013, 11:39 AM
who is telekin. and what does his music have to do with gs.

He's a bard.

RSR
05-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Both Eric Latham(solomon) and David Whatley are contributors on his kickstarter bullshit. The best part is reading some of Solomon's comments on previous kickstarter projects he's supported...

Are you ever going to actually FIX these so they work?

Apr. 13, 2013 on Trigger Happy Camera Remote.

Almost an entire year of BS.

Mar. 02, 2013 on Trigger Happy Camera Remote.

I echo what Frank said. No responses in regards to a non-functional item. Are you even working on fixing the problems?

Feb. 25, 2013 on Trigger Happy Camera Remote.

Really?!? The guy who continually misses deadlines and fails to release monks for 8 years is going to make those kind of comments? ROFL

Tgo01
05-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Solomon? Acting like a douche? Never!

Emo
05-08-2013, 12:25 PM

Methais
05-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Both Eric Latham(solomon) and David Whatley are contributors on his kickstarter bullshit. The best part is reading some of Solomon's comments on previous kickstarter projects he's supported...

Are you ever going to actually FIX these so they work?

Apr. 13, 2013 on Trigger Happy Camera Remote.

Almost an entire year of BS.

Mar. 02, 2013 on Trigger Happy Camera Remote.

I echo what Frank said. No responses in regards to a non-functional item. Are you even working on fixing the problems?

Feb. 25, 2013 on Trigger Happy Camera Remote.

Really?!? The guy who continually misses deadlines and fails to release monks for 8 years is going to make those kind of comments? ROFL

:lol:

These quotes should be saved and posted on the officials when complaining to Solomon about similar things.

FlayedAngel
05-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Hey, not everyone is a COL member.
Suuuuuuure... wink wink, nudge nudge. GOTCHA. ;)

Divinity
05-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Looks like he got all the funding he needed.

Tgo01
05-09-2013, 08:17 PM
GemStone is a community and always has been. We support other members of our community. If you have a Kickstarter for a chocolate marshmallow gummy faerie factory, send me the info and I'll gladly share it with the other members of the community. No one is spamming anyone and no one is forcing you to click the link or do anything else. I'm glad I and the players of GS were able to help another long-time player achieve his goal.

Solomon

Is Solomon just making shit up now? Does anyone know this guy? I would imagine someone would have piped up by now and say "Oh yeah I know that guy in game!" if he's such a long time player.

Xanith
05-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Everyone should now get free advertising for ALL THINGS as you login to the game. Quick! Someone start a Kickstarter for a brothel!

Methais
05-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Is Solomon just making shit up now? Does anyone know this guy? I would imagine someone would have piped up by now and say "Oh yeah I know that guy in game!" if he's such a long time player.

Oh yeah I know that guy in game!

Telekin's been around a long time. Don't know if he's sold now or what though.

Telekin
09-09-2014, 09:16 PM
I am Will Knaak. Telekin is my character and I believe he is still on the halfling fame lists. I have never sold him. I currently don't have time to play him right now because I have been busy touring but I have been playing Gemstone for 18 years. Gemstone really helped me in a time when life was low for me. My mother had just died in a house fire and I literally holed myself up in a room and played GS & Guitar for up to 12 hours at a time. Whatley's game gave me social interaction in a time when I was too withdrawn to have any elsewhere. I am really grateful for the world of Elanthia, all the people I met (I might have been a bit of a mischief maker when I was a kid so all apologies to any who remember me being less than easy to get a long with at times). I am very appreciative of his support, my album comes out on September 23rd. Look for it on iTunes. When I do get back to GS, I will give full wizard spell ups to anyone who asks!

-Will Knaak (aka Telekin)

Jeril
09-09-2014, 09:47 PM
He's a bard.

When I do get back to GS, I will give full wizard spell ups to anyone who asks!

Tisket lied to us! I am shocked and appalled! I demand an apology!

Also, good luck Will.

Ardwen
09-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Will is good people, known him for years, and he's a good musician to boot!

Tisket
09-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Tisket lied to us! I am shocked and appalled! I demand an apology!

It's good to know I still have a chance to shock someone with my lyin' ways.

Androidpk
09-17-2014, 02:40 PM

So your whole ginger witch hunt was a lie? I demand an apology!

Jeril
09-17-2014, 02:59 PM

I'm still waiting for that apology.

Tisket
09-17-2014, 04:33 PM
I'm still waiting for that apology.

I just watched Godzilla and I'm still nauseous from the camera shake. Do not test my limits, boy!

Tisket
09-17-2014, 05:07 PM
So your whole ginger witch hunt was a lie? I demand an apology!

HE IS A GINGER, DAMMIT.

We, as a society, need something with more textual force than capitalization. The caps make it seem I'm simply shouting when, in fact, I am screaming the words at my screen: HE IS A GINGER!!!

JackWhisper
09-17-2014, 05:10 PM
That guy she talks about in the other thread is a ginger.

Androidpk
09-17-2014, 05:36 PM
HE IS A GINGER, DAMMIT.

We, as a society, need something with more textual force than capitalization. The caps make it seem I'm simply shouting when, in fact, I am screaming the words at my screen: HE IS A GINGER!!!

That is why phones were invented, and no, you can't call me just to scream ginger.

Androidpk
09-17-2014, 05:41 PM
That guy she talks about in the other thread is a ginger.

Ginger

http://cdn2.independent.ie/migration_catalog/article25254031.ece/ad476/ALTERNATES/h342/ed_i

Ginger

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/a5/1a/british,cute,ginger,harry,prince,redhead-a51ad1491e8023cbaacdce76ae56a45a_h.jpg?ts=93246

Not a ginger

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01791/SNF22TV2C-620_1791108a.jpg

Tisket
09-17-2014, 06:04 PM
RETOUCHED, RETOUCHED! LYING PHOTO!

Now imagine me belting this out with the same gusto that Mel Gibson used to scream "FREEEEDOOM!" whilst being tortured to death:

GINGER!!!

Androidpk
09-17-2014, 06:18 PM
Mel Gibson is dead??

Jeril
09-17-2014, 07:26 PM
I just watched Godzilla and I'm still nauseous from the camera shake. Do not test my limits, boy!

But I am all about testing peoples limits!