PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Auction Part 2

Brimz
08-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Alright, you seen and did part 1, now its time to come back and do part 2!!

REASON: RAISING SILVERS (Conquest Wheel gonna hurt!)

TIME 8:00 eastern standard time PM

WHERE My Shop

WHEN 8/22/2004

WHY Cause I can!

HOW Very Carefully

WHAT Heh I'm not gonna repeat it if you missed out!

WHO ME!

Items

Tons of rechargables
1lb cloaks that can probably hold a halfling
armors
weapons
and much more
I might even auction off my auction helper(s)
altered amulet holders!
I'll post directions soon!

I hope to see everyone there!

~Brimzstone

[Edited on 8-15-2004 by Brimz]

Nieninque
08-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Erm...weren't you just selling millions of silvers?

If so, why you need to sell stuff to buy armor?

Hips
08-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Brimz
I might even auction off my auction helper(s)
~Brimzstone

...just 'cause I'm a shop partner doesn't mean I'm an auction helper, right? :(

Brimz
08-15-2004, 01:55 PM
"...just 'cause I'm a shop partner doesn't mean I'm an auction helper, right? "

aww don't you want to stand on the table show a little skin and get picked up by some rich (poor) dude

:lol:

And No one bought any of my silvers so, that means I'll just keep it...

~Brimzstone

Hips
08-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Brimz
aww don't you want to stand on the table show a little skin and get picked up by some rich (poor) dude

Nah, Michi has more men than she knows what to do with at this point.

Brimz
08-20-2004, 12:15 PM
1. Some ragged dragon-embossed leathers, Embossed on the smooth leather of this armor is a soaring silver dragon, with its wings spread out across the chest in flight. Serving as the beast's eyes are two faceted blue sapphires, which have been inset carefully into the leather and glimmer when struck with the faintest light. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.; +25, heavily crit padded double leathers, 15lbs

2. a vaalorn-hilted eonake flamberge; 4x, sancted, lightning flaring 7lbs

A veniom-banded dark yew bow etched with old and faded glyphs (1x and sighted)

4. An ancient dark eonake falchion with noticeable scratches along the blade ( 5x lightning flares, sancted)

5. A scorched black orase staff set with a large radiant opalescent thunderstone.(6x heavily actioned)

6. A dark-hooded green-grey cloak, The cloak is made with fuzzy satin, and stitched with darkly-hued green-grey threads. The cloak appears to have extra padding for a more comfortable fit. A gold-edged emerald-hued leaf pendant clasps the cloak at the neck.
7. 3lbs, holds 100lbs, open/closes, cloak worn

8. A gold-trimmed black hooded cloak, The cloak is fashioned from deep ebony black doeskin and sewn with great care. Gold filigree has been carefully embroidered along the hem. A gold-bound dragon-shaped black diamond has been set near the collar and serves as a clasp. 1lb and holds 100lbs, open/closes

9. A flowing black silk cloak clasped with a bug-eyed silver lizard emblem (1lb holds 100lbs)

10. a razor-sharp white ora lance with a flame-etched sturdy steel shaft (4x sancted, acid flaring)

11. A small orb; has the spells 601/606/618

12. A small orb; has the spells 503/606/211

13. Some twisted silver-linked shackles, Crafted with reinforced silver and mithril chain links, the shackles hold strong. Each link has been re-forged over and over again making them impossible to break. Several dents run along each side of the shackles, possibly caused by a victim to escape. A large golvern padlock is visible on each side of the shackles.; has traplore; but looks cool

14. A crimson dragon-etched case, Etched on the top of the case is an image of a roaring crimson dragon with fiery red ruby-inset eyes. The dragon's claws grasp each side of the case as if it were protecting something within. Under the image of the dragon is a phrase written in Common that reads, "Kiss of the dragon." Weighs 5lbs, belt worn, actioned, been deepened 5 times

15. A small vultite-banded toy case secured with a small gold knob, 3lbs zested, belt worn

16. A dark spidersilk satchel secured with invar rune-etched buckles, 4lbs, holds 100+ shoulder worn

17. An old torn loot pouch, Many of the seams holding the pouch together are loose and beginning to unravel. The inside of the pouch is covered with a bunch of leather patches, which cover up time worn holes. A silver-edged radiant opalescent thunderstone, serves as a clasp. 2lbs, holds 50, belt worn

18. a deeply hooded blue spidersilk cloak secured with a silver skull clasp 8lbs 100lbs

19. a flowing black silk cloak clasped with a bug-eyed silver lizard emblem 8lbs 100lbs

20. a long-draped deeply hooded cloak, The cloak is fashioned from a lush black silk, the hem edged with gold filigree thread. Stitched into the back of the cloak is the image of a phoenix, is wings outspread in flight. The embroidery's contrast is brought out by the outline of a darker hue of crimson thread around the image. Inlaid into where the beast's eyes should be are two faceted firestones, each slightly veined. 8lbs 100lbs

21. 4x falchions (many quanitities)

22. 4x doubles (many quanitities)

23. 4 runestaves (many quanitities)

24. a high-waisted pale silk gown with a front-split overskirt of sheer wispy gossamer 6lbs pinworn holds VLA

25. a thick-corded sea-green harness, You see an thick-corded sea-green harness made of fine silk and tied into elaborate knotwork. Designed to be worn on the left hip, the sea-green harness could be easily attached to armor or a belt. Secured by the elaborate knotwork you see a richly engraved dark lacquered scabbard set for a quick draw, and a gold-inlaid dark lacquered scabbard positioned slightly behind and at a slight angle down. Heavily actioned and from Greame holds a katana, wakizashi and Tanto, or Katana and Wakizashi or tanto

26. a black spidersilk backpack, The spidersilk this backpack is created from is deep, ebony black, which lends a more voluminous look to the material. Thin veniom strands reinforce the fabric, giving the backpack a more sturdy hold. A blackened platinum, ruby-eyed skull serves as the clasp. 7lbs and holds 130, open/closes

27. a diamond-eyed green dragon armband, Every scale of the dragon's hide is represented with a tiny chip of dusky green glimaerstone. In the center of each semitranslucent jewel, there is an almost imperceptible flicker of light. Each narrow eye is a glittering diamond, and the long, sharp talons are pure silver. Pinworn, heavily actioned

28. some black spidersilk pants, Tailored from finely woven spidersilk, these pants offer the wearer a comfortable, relaxed fit. Tiny silver-threaded web-like patterns have been embroidered up the side of each leg, and a faceted black diamond serves as a buckle.

29. some reinforced twisted mithril-linked manacles secured with a gold padlock, amulet holder, wristworn

30. a moonlight blue armband bearing the military rank of general in the Royal Dwarven Healing Order fluff

31. a regal dwarven empath doll, Garbed in shimmering blue silk, this elegant dwarven doll bears a majestic and proud look. An intricate golden crown sits upon his head, and he holds a crystal sceptre in one hand. Embroidered on the toy's robes are the words, "Royal Dwarven Healing Order." More fluff

32. a sinuous silver dragon talisman inlaid with sapphire scales amulet holder

33. a black leather pouch, The deep pouch has been sewn together with extreme care and accuracy, which can be seen by the incredible detailing on the pouch itself. A tiny crimson threaded fire-breathing dragon is embroidered on the pouch, its paws clutching a faceted firestone, which serves as a clasp. 1lb and holds large amount belt

34. a long dark vultite-bladed no-dachi with a sturdy silver hilt 4x

35. a gold-traced slender vultite wakizashi, Shades of crimson, scarlet, vermilion, and amber course over the razor-honed vultite blade. In contrast to the flame-hued blade, the hilt is wrought of polished silver and brilliant gold, and it has been crafted in the shape of two sleek serpents twining about one another, each from a different metal. The engraved scales of their sinuous bodies provide a rough texture to add surety to a wielder's grip. Perched between their opposite-facing heads, there sits a tiny onyx spider with serrated vultite legs. 4x blessable

36. a gold-traced slender vultite wakizashi, Delicate fern patterns describe swirls, spirals, and long, lazy arches upon the narrow blade, all marked in traceries of shimmering gold across a surface of dusky vultite. The effect bears a certain resemblance to sunlight striking ripples upon a shadowed river, for the vultite is neither grey, nor blue, nor green, but some color mingling the three. Braided brown suede wraps about the weapon's gold hilt to provide a better grip, and a piece of mottled agate caps the pommel. 4x lightning flares

There are still another 20-30 items That I have not added yet... but those will be surprises....

Auction is going to be at my shop on sunday 8/22/2004 at 8:00 pm I might start like 15-20 minutes late...

Directions to my shop are simple here is a script... use it in TSC.... I will have a familiar setup right by the bank, so if you buy something can go there and back quickly...

move e
move e
move e
move n
move e
move e
move s
move se
move e
move e
move e
move e
move go bridge
move e
move e
move e
move n
move e
move e
move e
move e
move e
move go grey building

Hope to see you all there... Everything will be at 1 coin min bid..

Brimz

Brattt8525
08-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Hey Brim...I think I just need to hand over my bank account to you....I will be spending alot on Sunday......damn you

Brimz
08-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Auction will go as planned tonight...

a quick run down of what I didn't list on the list above

there are atleast 4 more wakizashi's for sale

several cloaks but they aren't good anymore since they been ruined...

strength items

several other rechargables

couple of shields

couple of large shoulder worn containers..

some nice actioned boots

an old actioned hat

pinworn gaunlets

a few nice sancted weapons

and some other armors and weapons 4x

I hope to see everyone there...

Remember 5 east of the brewery and in the grey building...

Oh and There is a script in the previous post somewhere

AnticorRifling
08-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Buy his stuff so he get's rich enough to come down in price on some items I want to buy :cool:

Brimz
08-22-2004, 05:41 PM
[quote]Buy his stuff so he get's rich enough to come down in price on some items I want to buy

:lol:

Heh be nice or I'll well your robes

<ducks and runs>

Just kidding...

Brimz
08-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Just Added

refillable strength vial
6x shield
5x weapons
5x shields
5x armors

come on down

Kuyuk
08-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Brimz, I want my money back for the shield you sold me. When I was at the auction you advertised it as a 7x shield. It's 6x.

4.25m

IM me at SWKuyuk.

K.