PDA

View Full Version : ensorcell for sale - adding a single tier, up to t3

Goat
04-30-2013, 11:39 PM
Sold a t1. It took 3 tries, so I don't have the juice to do another til next week.

unensorcelled->t1, 1.2 M
t1->t2, 1.8 M
t2->t3, 2.4 M

I am not capped, though for level 65 I'm fairly well trained for it. I know I can't do 10x HCP, and I know I can do 7x vanilla and 6x with flares very easily (for t1). See here (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?80647-I-checked-t1-ensorcell-difficulty-on-a-few-items) for more info on what I can handle, but know that I've gained a few levels and about 10 sorcerer spell ranks since then.

I won't take your job unless I have pretty good odds of getting it on the first try. Regardless, I'll keep casting until I get it right - failures just drain me of a little necrojuice but never damage the item.

Runestaff - health, mana, and spirit flares (6-8 health or 6 mana at t1). If you are already filled up on what it's wants to give you, you get +3 CS/+5 AS on next attack instead.
Weapons - health, stamina, and stamina flares (6-8 health or 4-8 stamina at t1). If you are already filled up on what it's flaring, you get +3 CS/+5 AS on next attack instead.
Flares come up on successful CS attacks one time in seven, on average. Can't speak for weapons or bolt spells with certainty.

Ensorcelled armor/shield - 2 CvA bonus per tier. With an ensorcelled shield, you can use the new shield cmans that require ensorcellment or anti-magic material.

Khariz
05-01-2013, 01:03 AM
If you want to try a tier 1 on a vanilla 10x item, I'd be willing to pay the 1.2m for the tier 1.

To be clear its unensorcelled at the moment. Perfect forged but no other properties that should effect it.