PDA

View Full Version : Playershop ledgers

everan
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
So it seems like I've been struggling all these years wondering about what I have in my shop and it turns out there are ledgers available? How do I pick one of these up?

Thanks in advance!

Archigeek
04-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Go to the player shops shop in town. You should be able to get one there. Each town should have a shop where you get permits etc. I am pretty sure that's where the ledgers are. I know where the one in Wehnimer's is, but am not sure about anywhere else.

everan
04-30-2013, 04:19 PM
This clerk doesn't seem to want to answer any questions about a ledger. There must be some secret word.

Gelston
04-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Tracking Inventory

Shop owners and their partners may purchase shop manifests and registers, respectively, allowing them to keep track of their shop balance and the inventory they have placed in their shops for sale.

Manifests can be used by owners to keep track of shop inventory and balance, as well as the current appearance of their shop and the price biases for each race. Registers can be used by partners to track up to 12 rooms in which a partner holds inventory. In both cases, data is tracked in real time.

Manifests and registers cost 50k each and can be purchased from the Permit Authority clerk.

http://www.nilandia.com/mechanics/shops.htm

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-30-2013, 04:41 PM
I believe the ledgers are sold on FWI, if there is still a FWI. Right in the center, there is a tent or something with a couple of rooms and the ledgers/books/etc are on tables.

everan
05-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Just to conclude, I was able to buy a shop manifest from the shop clerk at the Landing. Thanks Kerl for enlightening me, I've been running back to my shop to see what rift herbs I'm running low on for years. Much easier to just flip open the manifest and check.