PDA

View Full Version : blotched leather bladder-anti theft device

Cosmoe
04-25-2013, 10:00 AM
A blotched leather bladder
belt worn
Roundtime: 5 sec.
People cannot steal from you while you are wearing it about 90% of the time. It depends on your skills and perception and trains but it helped me out tremendously and I haven't gotten stolen from since I won it in a raffle a few years ago. It may work with crystal amulets and other items...I am just not sure ...I will try to have someone steal something other than silvers today and will let you all know what happened.

This is what happens when someone tries to steal:
steal amberain
While rifling through Amberain's things you disturb a blotched leather bladder. You feel a brief spray of some warm, heavy moisture before you jerk your hand back and notice a small damp area on the skin. After a !moment you catch a whiff of an offal odor.
>
Amberain sniffs at you, then pales as she pulls away.

I had a pretty high level rogue in hiding try and steal from me 10 times and he didn't get any silvers at all but he got sprayed 10 times. You smell pretty bad for a day or two unless you want to go take a bath where it makes you smell better...I am not even sure if cologne or perfume takes away the manure smell.

When anyone smells you then they get this:
Khadrim has a horrible smell about his skin, as if he just got done rolling around in a in a pile of manure!
I kept my silvers and no one could steal from me. Even with rogue's in hiding they would get sprayed everytime and could not steal from me.
MB:7 million
CB:7 million Briarfox SOLD
I am going to a concert tonight but will be home around 2 am eastern. As soon as I see the money in paypal from tyou I will email you to set up a time to meet for me to give u thr bladder.
I will email you when I get home tonight!
Thanks!
Amberain/Jenny

Mobius1
04-25-2013, 01:03 PM
A blotched leather bladder
belt worn
You carefully examine the leather bladder and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
People cannot steal from you while you are wearing it.
This is what happens when he tries to steal:
steal amberain
While rifling through Amberain's things you disturb a blotched leather bladder. You feel a brief spray of some warm, heavy moisture before you jerk your hand back and notice a small damp area on the skin. After a !moment you catch a whiff of an offal odor.
>
Amberain sniffs at you, then pales as she pulls away.

When anyone smells you then they get this:
Khadrim has a horrible smell about his skin, as if he just got done rolling around in a in a pile of manure!
I kept my silvers and no one could steal from me. Even with rogue's in hiding they would get sprayed everytime and could not steal from me.

MB:10 million
CB:0

If you have any questions please post here or email me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Thinking of buying this just to destroy it...

BriarFox
04-25-2013, 01:57 PM
It's not perfect anti-theft, actually, but it catches about 70-80% of attempts.

SHAFT
04-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Nm

Cosmoe
04-25-2013, 08:42 PM
I lowered the MB....it is now 7 mill instead u10. Go back up and read the listing again.
Thank you!

BriarFox
04-25-2013, 08:44 PM
I'll do 7m.

Cosmoe
04-27-2013, 10:21 AM
OK...Briarfox can you please contact me on here or email me at jennmedwards99@hotmail.com so I can sell you this bladder for 7 mill. I have not heard anything yet from you and I marked it sold yesterday.
Jenny

Cosmoe
04-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Briarfox,
When can you meet me in the lands today to swap the 7 mill for the bladder?
I need to hear from you please!
Amberain

BriarFox
04-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Helps if you PM me, and my bid was in silvers, not cash. PM'd you about pickup.